Amanda Likes Japanese Girls Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda was caught completely off guard and fell back. The other two girls couldn't help laughing.

"Oh yeah, that's going on Sports Center," Dana said. Even Amanda laughed at that one while wiping the pee off her face.

"I'm so sorry," Hina cried in gasping breaths, "I couldn't help it." She looked genuinely distressed.

"Sweetheart, it's perfectly alright," Amanda said, "You had a lot of wine."

"Sure, it happens to me a lot," Emily added, pointing to Dana.

"Don't tell her, but I do it on purpose," Dana said. Everyone, including Hina, bust out laughing. Emily hit her girlfriend with a pillow. Hina felt better.

"That looked like it was huge," Emily said, "Do you usually come so easily? Because it takes me hours to get this girl off."

"I only pretend not to come so she has to keep at it," Dana replied.

"It's only since I met Amanda that I've been having sex at all, but she can make me have big orgasms."

"Well, Amanda is a special girl," Dana said.

"What next, Hina?" Emily asked.

"I want everyone to be naked."

"Good idea," they all concurred.

When Hina came back from the bathroom the girls had removed their clothes. She felt pleased that her shaved pussy matched the other girls. Dana and Emily were trading kisses on the sofa with their fingers in each other's pussy. Hina sat on Amanda's lap in the arm chair, she whispered something in her ear and Amanda nodded.

"There is something I would like. I want all three of you to touch me at the same time," Hina requested. The girls exchanged approving looks.

"Come with me," Emily said. She took Dana's and Hina's hands and led them into the bedroom. "Let's go first base, we need you, too"

Emily laid their Japanese friend on the bed and pushed her legs apart. Emily got her face between her thighs and kissed her way up to Hina's pussy.

"You have the cutest, yummiest pussy," Emily licked her pussy like it was an ice cream cone, occasionally probing the inner realm with her tongue and fingers. The other two girls lay on either side of Hina and each began kissing a breast. Hina wanted to put her fingers in their pussies, but she couldn't reach, so she gently massaged a breast in each hand. She was having the most wonderful sensations flow through her and felt her body turning to jelly. She gave herself over to absolute pleasure.

"Come, I want to kiss your pussy," Hina said to Amanda. She straddled Hina's face and lowered her vagina onto her lover's mouth. Hina's tongue and lips provided sweet relief to Amanda's sexual tension. Her pleasure was enhanced by Dana, dividing her attention between licking Hina's breasts and Amanda's ass.

Hina thought Emily's tongue felt different than Amanda's; hers was firmer and she could reach deeper inside, she twisted it around inside her vagina. Hina felt herself close to orgasm. After she exploded for the second time all the girls took a break and relaxed with arms and legs intertwined on the bed.

Hina spotted something on the floor. "What is that?" she asked.

"That, my petite friend, is a strap on dildo," Dana answered. It was about eight inches, black, and shaped like a cock.

"Do you use it?"

"Yeah, usually Emily fucks me with it, but sometimes I fuck her. Do you want to try it?"

"Oh no, it's too scary. That thing is too big. It would never fit in my pussy"

"I concur," Emily added, "I could barely fit my tongue inside."

"Can I watch you guys use it?" Emily and Dana looked at each other.

"Sure, why not," they agreed.

Emily stepped into the strap on. Hina and Amanda moved to the side of the bed and spooned with Hina on the inside, facing their friends. Dana lay back on the bed and spread her legs. Hina took one of Dana's hands in hers. Emily rubbed lubricant on the large black dildo and climbed between her girlfriend's legs. She aimed the shaft and gently pressed it against Dana's vagina. She was already very wet and it slid in easily. Dana let out a big moan. Hina thought it was very exciting to see the member sliding in and out of her pussy and wondered how it might feel. She thought the contrast between the light and dark skin girls was very erotic. Her hand instinctively sought out Amanda's pussy and the girls fingered each other while their friends fucked. Emily swirled the dildo in and out of her girlfriend's pussy. Dana's moans grew louder as she neared her orgasm. Hina leaned over and kissed Dana on the mouth as she came, then turned and kissed Emily.

"Thank you. That was very interesting," Hina said.

"Did you change your mind?" Amanda asked.

"I'd like to try a cock sometime, but that one would break my pussy."

"Now I know what to get you for Christmas," Emily said.

"I have something a little smaller," Dana said, "But I have to warn you it's been in my ass." She reached into the nightstand and pulled out a small purple probe. "How about that?"

"I'll try, but I want Amanda to put it in me." Hina laid in the center of the bed. Amanda took position between her legs and gave her pussy a few kisses for good luck. The other girls gathered at her side to get a good view. Emily and Dana each held one of Hina's hands. Amanda rubbed lubricant on the toy and gently rubbed it up and down Hina's opening.

"Is it ok?" Amanda asked. Hina nodded. Amanda slowly pushed and wiggled the dildo against her pussy. Ever so tenderly she slid the purple shaft inside her. Hina cringed and took deep breaths.

"It's ok, baby doll. Just relax," Amanda said.

"It hurts, but it feels good," Hina said. Amanda slowly stroked her pussy while the other girls planted soft kisses all over her body. After a while Hina decided she couldn't come by the dildo and they stopped. When Amanda pulled it out there was a little bit of blood in the crack of her pussy. The girls were pleased they could participate in this special moment in Hina's life. They fell in love with her sweetness.

The kissing and touching went on among the four girls in different combinations for a few more orgasms before Amanda and Hina took their leave and walked back to their dormitory. They fell asleep in Hina's bed just before dawn.

End of part 3


12