Amanda Pleases Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later she sat up straighter which shifted the vibrator to a new part of her pussy. Now it was hitting her G spot more directly and caused her to let out a little yelp as she came hard.

Ted Danvers looked up from his notes and asked politely, "Did you have a question or a comment, Amanda?"

"NO," she said a little too loudly as she shifted in her seat, "please go on Ted."

"Well, that's about all I had anyway, any questions anyone?"

Amanda's nearly shouted answer had woken the semi-comatose team members and they all quickly said no and began the stampede out the door.

Sitting there trying to recover she was the last one to leave. Heading straight for the women's room she sat on the toilet and turned both switches on high. A loud buzzing began that soon had her legs vibrating at nearly the same speed as the toy. She thought she heard a noise but was so far gone it didn't register. She lifted her dress and got her panties to the side so she could press the vibe harder onto her clit.

As she came hard, she threw her head back in a silent scream. The scream turned into a real one as she saw Ramona's face leering down at her from the top of the stall wall. She was not about to interrupt a huge orgasm just because her secretary was a Peeping Tom. In fact, it turned her on more and she began slapping her pussy and spraying pussy juice on the closed door of her stall. When she quit spraying, she made three attempts at moving enough to find the remote. Finally finding it and turning it off she pulled the toy from her body.

Ramona said, "Open the door Amanda, hurry."

She sat up and moaning, flicked the latch open. Her pussy was still on overdrive and she started slapping and rubbing her whole hand over her crotch. Just as Ramona got the door open Amanda started spraying fluid. Instead of trying to avoid the torrent Ramona opened her mouth wide and homed in on the source. She clamped her mouth over Amanda's gushing pussy and swallowed as fast as she could.

Ramona kept her squirting by sucking and biting her clit while running two fingers into her spasming pussy. She pulled her mouth off Amanda long enough to demand, "Gimme that vibe and the remote, hurry up."

Amanda's hands were shaking but she managed to do as Ramona asked. Ramona inserted the vibe, but not as it had been intended. She jammed one end in Amanda's ass while the other end went into her juicing pussy.

Ramona put both controls on high then clamped her mouth over her pussy and used her nose to rub Amanda's clit. Amanda was shaking and twitching so hard she had to use both hands against the stall's walls to keep from falling off the toilet. Ramona coughed and choked trying to keep up with her gushing pussy but finally gave up and bowed her head and let Amanda's spray cover her hair and face.

Amanda finally slowed to a heaving convulsing mass of flesh. She was still bracing herself on the walls but had slid down until she was lying on her back on the toilet seat. Ramona stood, hooked her arms under Amanda's and got her onto the toilet. She used a damp sleeve of her sweater to try wiping her face dry. She looked down her body at her soaked sweater. Her pants were soaked from kneeling in Amanda's juices.

Amanda giggled saying, "How the hell are you going to go back out there? You are not only soaked but you smell like a cathouse on payday."

"You are going to pull yourself together and get my gym bag from under my desk. I will tell anyone that asks that I got my period and ruined my pants," Ramona explained. "That will shut everyone up, especially the guys. Fortunately, I have a pair of spandex pants and a hoodie in the bag."

"I am going to have to bring a change of clothes to leave in my office from now on also," Amanda said as she peeled her soaked panties off.

"I have a hairbrush and a towel in the bag also. I'll be able to make myself semi presentable anyway," Ramona grinned. "Even though I may still smell like I just participated in an orgy."

Amanda stood on shaky legs asking, "How are we going to clean up this wet floor?"

"In the center drawer of my desk is a key on a black cord. It opens the cleaning closet in here. Try not to let too many people see you, your hair is a mess. You better take what's left of your makeup off before you go out there too."

"You're pretty good at this illicit sex thing Ramona," Amanda complimented her.

"Well, my husband was a useless piece of shit, as a human and in bed. I cheated on him for years with lots of different guys before his best friend ratted me out when I told him I didn't want to see him anymore," she explained.

"You never said anything, and I didn't want to pry. You just showed up with a new name and I let it go," Amanda said sadly.

"Oh hell, don't be sad. It was the best thing really. I probably would have killed him if I had stayed with him," she said smiling. "How about you, are you going to change your name when you get divorced?"

"Oh, hell no, I am not going back to Kowalshinski for any amount of money," she said adamantly.

Ramona laughed and said, "Jesus yeah, I guess Garcia doesn't sound bad after all. Go get my stuff before someone wants in here."

When Amanda returned, she reported, "I didn't know it was so late, about half the people are gone."

"Cool, that key also locks this door."

She opened her gym bag and pulled out a small bottle of shampoo. While Ramona washed her short dark hair, Amanda opened the cleaning closet and wheeled out a mop bucket. She had the floor clean in no time and went to help Ramona rinse her hair by using her gym water bottle. She squeezed as much water from her hair as she could then vigorously rubbed her head with the towel.

When Ramona was presentable, they put the mop bucket away. After a final check of the restroom they went back to Amanda's office to hang out until quitting time. When they were safely hidden from prying eyes Amanda grew embarrassed.

She hemmed and hawed around and finally said, "I have never done anything with a woman before."

Ramona frowned and said, "Really, not even in college?"

"No, oh god no, I was a good Polish Catholic girl that didn't even admit to any sexy thoughts in confession. No, I was a virgin until we got married. Looking back on it that was stupid."

"Why stupid?" Ramona asked.

"Neither of us knew anything about sex. I was twenty-two and didn't even know where the parts were supposed to fit. Piet wasn't much better. Once we had done it a few times I liked sex, but Piet never did. He thought bodily fluids were disgusting. The first time I sprayed on him he went to the priest and told him I was possessed."

"Instead of diving in and drinking it all up?" Ramona asked shocked.

"Oh god, it was worse than that. Every time we had sex and he came in me he would go sleep on the couch unless I douched and took a shower. We were trying to have a baby, so he slept on the couch a lot for a number of years.

I never got pregnant and finally convinced him to go get tested. Turns out he had been shooting blanks all that time. He convinced the church it was because of my being possessed that he couldn't produce sperm. He got our marriage annulled after being married seven years."

"What a cowardly little shit. It must have been a relief to be rid of him."

"The biggest relief was being able to talk the bishop out of performing an exorcism on me. I think it excited him when I told him what happened when I got turned on.

That was over two years ago, he had gone back to Poland. I finally tracked him down so I could get a civil divorce. I got all the papers back two weeks ago. Of course, the asshole had all the letters done in Polish, so I had to find and pay for a Polish Notary Public. I go to the judge next week to make it final. So now I'm thirty-two and I wasted the best years of my life on him," she concluded.

"Oh, bullshit honey, I'm twenty-eight and I feel like I'm in my sexual prime. So, to get back to your embarrassment about me eating you," she said bringing the conversation back around. "Did you not like it? Or did you like it and are guilty about liking it?"

"Oh, I liked it, I liked it a lot. As far as guilt goes, I look at what the Catholic church would say and do the opposite while giving them the finger. I have just never considered myself to be a lesbian, or even bisexual."

"Shit, you like things in you that I am not equipped with, so you aren't a lesbian," Ramona remarked. "Would you ever think about going down on a woman? Like me for instance?"

"I can certainly see myself making out with you, like kissing and playing with your breasts. I'm not sure about using my tongue or even my fingers on your vagina."

"Fair enough, at least you are being honest with me. I have had several encounters with women and most of them were a lot of fun. I had one that didn't work because she was a bull dyke that wouldn't do anything for me in return. What I would really like is to wait until everyone leaves then make out with you right here on your desk. What do you think?" she asked nervously.

"I think I'm glad it's already four thirty on a Friday," Amanda said smiling. "One question, do you like men at all anymore?"

"Oh, sure. I go out to a bar or a club and find a fuck toy now and then. I seem to find my lesbian flings at the grocery store or the gym for the most part."

"I have been having solo sex for so long I can't remember when I had a real dick in me. Not that any man could compare to my new toys," Amanda admitted.

For the next half hour, they talked dildo's, vibrator's, and other things they had used to get off with. Ramona started squirming in her chair when Amanda told her about her sixteen-inch anal friend Max.

At five minutes after five Amanda took a walk through the floor and peeked in all the offices. Satisfied everyone was gone, she started back to her office where Ramona waited. She got a wicked idea and stopped short of her office and peeled off her clothes leaving them in a heap outside her door. She popped around the corner of her door to surprise Ramona and found her naked on her desk.

They both laughed hysterically and were soon lying on Amanda's desk, kissing passionately. They soon progressed to rubbing each other's breasts and nipples. Amanda had never seen puffies like Ramona's. Her areola and nipple looked like huge Hershey's Kisses and were nearly the same color.

Ramona seemed as fascinated with her pale pink areola's that were barely larger than her hard nipples of the same color.

Amanda had just gotten brave enough to take a suck on one of Ramona's nipples when they heard the elevator ding, and the doors opening. They jumped to their feet and Ramona started getting dressed. Amanda whispered shit and getting to her knees, crawled to her clothes. She carried them back to her office and hurriedly donned them while listening to the three male voices getting closer.

When the VP of Sales walked by her office the two women were sitting nonchalantly talking. "Oh, I didn't realize anyone was still here. Everything OK?" he asked.

"Yeah, just fine. We're waiting for the crowds to thin out before going to the gym," Amanda answered. "What brings you back here this late?"

He pointed at his two companions saying, "We usually go have a couple before heading home on Friday's. We leave our briefcases here until we're ready to go home. Well, we'll see you ladies on Monday."

After the men left, they found the spell was broken. They collected their things and rode the elevator down. They hugged and kissed when they exited the elevator and went their separate ways.

Amanda spent the weekend with her sister and her family. She adored her niece and nephew and spent more time with them than the adults. She arrived home Sunday evening tired but happy. Max was waiting for her on the rim of the tub, but she only smiled and got ready for bed.

She woke up horny Monday morning and contemplated inserting the weighted butt plug. Then she had a deliciously naughty thought and packed the plug, her U vibrator and remote in her gym bag of extra clothes she was taking to the office.

She breezed into the office and greeted Ramona like Friday afternoon hadn't happened. Ramona seemed relieved that there was no tension or bad feelings between them. She delivered coffee, mail and messages. They asked each other how their weekends had gone. Amanda showed Ramona the pics of her niece and nephew. Ramona had not done much besides housework and going to the gym.

Being a Monday, Amanda was busy until Ramona brought her lunch. They sat and ate together, chatting about nothing in particular. Ramona stood, gathered the remains of their meal and returned to her desk.

Amanda finished two things on her computer, grabbing her gym bag, she paused at Ramona's desk and innocently asked, "Could you give me a moment of your time, please?" before continuing on to the ladies room.

Amanda had worn black pants and black pantyhose to work that day. When Ramona entered the rest room Amanda was bent over the vanity with both of them pulled down to her ankles. She had a bottle of lube and the plug waiting.

She looked up at Ramona's smiling face and gave her a grin in return. Ramona held up the key to show her, then locked the door. Ramona picked up the butt plug and was surprised at how heavy it felt. Her fingers would not fit around the fat barrel and she wondered how the blunt end would ever be able to push into Amanda's tight ass. She set it down and picked up the lube. Ramona squeezed out a generous dollop into her hand and let it warm up a little.

"Spread those cute buns apart so I can grease you up," she told Amanda.

Amanda obeyed by resting her chest on the vanity, reaching back she spread her buns to give her easier access. She kept her head up to watch Ramona's face.

Ramona lubed the entire crevice then gently inserted a finger. It went in with no problem, so she tried two. She had three fingers buried before she got the first moan from Amanda. Adding a fourth, she looked in the mirror to see Amanda's reaction. Amanda just smiled and nodded, encouraging her to continue.

Her four fingers were moving so smoothly that Ramona smiled and removed her hand to add more lube. She inserted her fingers then folded her thumb in. She watched Amanda in the mirror as she eased her entire hand into her stretched ass. Amanda's eyes got larger and larger until Ramona's hand disappeared completely into her ass.

"Oh, my god, that feels so good. Rotate your hand in me, please," Amanda begged.

Ramona did as she asked, then opened her hand and wiggled her fingers.

Amanda rose up on her toes at the wonderful sensations she was experiencing.

She fumbled in her bag and found the U vibe, handing it back to Ramona she moaned, "Get this in me quick."

As she was getting the vibe in her Amanda found the remote and turned both switches to high.

Ramona giggled and said, "Turn that off until I get it in you, it's vibrating so much I can't do it."

Amanda reluctantly turned it off and waited impatiently for Ramona to finish.

Ramona slapped her ass saying, "Go for it you sexy slut."

Amanda moaned as the vibrations hit her pussy and clit. "Rotate your hand so your thumb is pressing against the vibe."

Her legs began shaking immediately and she warned Ramona, "You better stand to the side cause I'm about to spray the fuck out of this whole room. Oh fuck, here we go." She put her hand over her mouth and screamed.

Ramona moved as far to the side as she could. She rapidly fucked Amanda's ass with her fist, when her orgasm hit, she pulled her fist out ramming the weighted anal plug in all the way to the T handle. She wasn't sure Amanda even noticed, she seemed to be in her own little orgasmic world.

Amanda's legs were shaking wildly, her pussy mound was pressed into the edge of the counter trying to exert even more pressure on the vibrating toy. Her arms and legs refused to hold her up and she slowly sank to the floor. Ramona stepped up and helped her reach the floor safely, then held her shoulders as the orgasms just kept coming. Amanda finally began making small gestures with one hand.

Ramona correctly interpreted this to mean she wanted the vibe shut off. When the buzzing stopped Amanda laid down on her side on the cold wet floor. She didn't care that her top and bra were soon soaked.

Her legs were still twitching, it made Ramona laugh. It reminded her of a sleeping dog dreaming about chasing a cat. When she told that to Amanda she began laughing too, but her laughter had a slightly hysterical quality to it.

Ramona stepped to the sink and washed her hands. She checked her outfit and was pleased that she had avoided the copious fluids that Amanda produced. She pulled clothes out of Amanda's bag and was impressed that they were a match for the clothes she had soaked. Instead of regular panties she found a pair of spandex booty shorts that would help keep the plug in the butt.

She looked down and saw Amanda smiling up at her. "Nice job with the ass switcheroo, kiddo. I think my ass will be able to take Max with no problem in the future. I'm going to have to find something a lot bigger, I guess," she said. "Jesus, help me up, would you? Be careful, this floor is wet for some reason."

It took Amanda a few minutes to become steady on her feet. Ramona helped her strip her sodden clothes off. She put them in the sink in the cleaning closet and ran water over them. She wheeled the mop bucket out and started cleaning up the mess Amanda had made.

Amanda took her clothes into a stall to get out of Ramona's way. She slowly dressed and was surprised at how disoriented she felt. She had forgotten to take her shoes off and they were soaked, she asked Ramona to bring her tennis shoes from her bag.

She finished dressing at the same time as Ramona closed the closet door. She had a garbage can liner containing her dirty clothes. She zipped them into the gym bag. Amanda beckoned her closer and they kissed hungrily. It was difficult to break apart, but they managed somehow. Amanda grabbed her gym bag and Ramona unlocked the door. She took a cautious look before opening the door. Peeling the tape from a piece of paper on the door, she showed it to Amanda. "Closed for cleaning' it read. Amanda laughed and followed her out.

They went back to work for an hour or so then Amanda called Ramona into her office. When she arrived, she found Amanda standing, bent over her desk looking at some papers.

"Come around and take a look at this please," she told Ramona.

Curious, Ramona walked around the desk and stood net to her. Amanda was looking at a drawing of a woman bent over a desk, the woman had a T sticking out of her rear end with a balloon caption reading, 'Help me, I think it's slipping'.

She smiled and after glancing out the door, put her hand between Amanda's butt cheeks and pushed the plug in as far as she could. Amanda moaned and stood up straight. Her legs were spread apart, she gave her ass a little wiggle and bent over again. The handle was pressing against the fabric of her pants. Ramona punched it hard, driving it in to the hilt, Amanda groaned before turning her head and smiling at her.

This time when she stood up, she unbuttoned her pants and lowered the zipper. Bending over and resting her forearms on the desk, she gave Ramona a little smirk.

Ramona rose to the challenge and stuck her hand down her boss's pants and inside the tight spandex shorts. She got a firm grip on the handle and pulled hard before pushing it in all the way. She kept up her anal assault until Amanda groaned as she came. Ramona stopped before she got so excited that she squirted. It would have been fun, but Amanda didn't have another change of clothes with her.

She withdrew her hand and gave Amanda a smack on the ass before walking out of her office.