Amanda Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Pat muttered.

"And then to top it off, I looked at Amanda as she looked at me, got this grin on her face and buried her tongue in me. It's something my ex would never do, and it felt heavenly. I didn't stop her, and we've been pleasing each other since then."

Pat stood up and looked at Lisa. Lisa was suddenly fearful that she had gone too far.

"I'm going to get myself a glass of wine, Lisa. Would you like one?" Pat asked.

Lisa stood and smiled, "I'd love one."

They returned to the living room with their glasses filled to the brim and sat on the sofa. Lisa deferred to Pat to resume the conversation where she wanted to.

"Would it surprise you if I told you that Matt thinks of you sexually?" Lisa asked.

Pat shook her head, "no, Matt wouldn't. I'm his mother."

Lisa let out a little bit of a sigh, "we were talking after, well, we were talking about how close Amanda and I are, as it were."

Pat took a sip of her wine and waited for Lisa to continue.

"Matt said he thought it was pretty hot about Amanda and me. Then he said that he was envious of that."

"Envious? How?" Pat asked.

"He said he wished that he had a similar relationship with you. He said that he thought you are very sexy and wondered what it would be like to make love to you."

Pat sat there with a stunned look on her face. 'My own son wanting to have sex with me?' she thought to herself and felt a slight tingle between her legs.

***

When Matt came home, he saw two empty wine glasses on the coffee table. All of the lights were on but his mom was nowhere to be seen. He wandered down the hall and saw that her bedroom door was closed and light coming from beneath the door.

He sent a text to Amanda, 'moms locked in her bedroom'.

There was a pause before she replied, 'mom says give her space shes got a lot to think about'.

'Ok' he replied followed by '<3 u'

'<3 u 2. Itll work out'

'I hope so'

Matt washed the wine glasses and turned out the living room lights. He lays on his bed, worried about what this was going to do to his relationship with his mom. He loved her deeply and didn't want to see her hurt.

When he woke, there was a note on the dining table. His mom had apparently already left.

Matt,

The last 24 hours has been rather eye opening. There is a lot on my mind that I have to sort out. We'll talk tonight when I get home.

Love,

Mom

Amanda came over and spent the day with Matt as he didn't want to leave the house and possibly miss his mother returning home. It was early evening and Matt was asleep on the sofa when Pat stepped through the front door. Pat stopped and looked at her son. He was not the same person she knew when she got up yesterday. But then again, neither was she.

She set her bags down on the dining table and then sat at on the coffee table and stared at her son some more. With a few last-minute thoughts, she shook his shoulder, "wake up sleepyhead."

Matt stirred and finally opened his eyes. He sat upright when he saw that it was his mom that had woken him up.

"Mom, I've been worried about you," he said.

"I'm sorry," she replied.

"Mom, I'm the one's who's sorry. I uh, well, I'm not sure what to say right now," he stuttered.

"After what I saw yesterday with you, Amanda, and Lisa, well there's not a lot to say."

"Please don't be angry with me."

Pat took a deep breath and took his hand. She looked at it while she slowly rubbed it with the other hand, "I'm not angry with you, Matt."

"Surprised, shocked, maybe, but I'm not angry. I'm aware that you and Amanda have been active, so to speak. And Lisa, well Lisa is a very attractive woman."

"You are too, mom," Matt blurted out and then wished he could draw the words back in.

Pat finally looked at her son, "you mean that don't you," she said as more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah, I do."

Pat let Matt's hand go and stood up. She walked over to the window and looked outside, "Lisa came over last night and we had a long talk."

"Yeah, she told us she saw you when we were, uh, outside."

Pat harrumphed, "outside, yeah I guess you could say you were outside."

Matt sat on the end of the sofa and sighed.

"But some of the things that Lisa said, about the three of you, about her and Amanda, well I had to think about them. It stirred up feelings and thoughts that I didn't see coming."

Matt was confused, he didn't know where this was leading, "I'm not sure I understand."

Pat sighed and looked at her son, "what I am saying is that I'm not angry. I'm, well, I was jealous."

Matt's eyebrows went up, "jealous."

Pat nodded her head, "yeah, I wished it was me instead of Lisa."

"Mom, I didn't, uh, I don't know what to say," he said while at the same time he realized his mother wanted him and he wanted her. Blood began to flow to his penis, and it began to harden.

Pat stood, "don't say anything. Give me ten minutes and then come to my bedroom. That is if you want."

Matt smiled and nodded his head, "I want."

A million thoughts went through his head as he checked his watch every 30 seconds. He had often wished that he could make love to his mother but never thought it would ever happen. The thoughts become more present after he met Amanda and saw the relationship she had with her mom.

Finally, the ten minutes were up. He stood up and wiped his hands on the front of his jeans and went to her bedroom door, which was closed. He rapped on the door lightly.

"Come in, Matt," he heard her say.

He opened the door and found that the room was lit with candles and his mother was standing next to her bed. She was dressed in a sheer robe that came down just below her hips. He could see her breasts and the dark circles of her areola. His gaze continued downward and saw that she had a pair of sheet panties on and he could see the darkness of the bush that covered her pussy. His cock had become as hard as it could be, constrained in his jeans.

"I hope I meet your expectations, I'm not as young as I used to be."

Matt slowly walked across the room until he was standing right in front of her, "you are just as beautiful as I imagined. Maybe more so."

"Matt, this is going to change us. We can't go back."

"I know mom, but we'll be okay. Maybe even closer," he replied.

With that, Pat untied the ribbon that held the robe together and let it fall to the floor. Matt hesitated for a moment before he reached up and gently placed his hands on her breasts, rolling his thumb over the nipples. He felt a tug at his pants and looked down momentarily to see his mother undoing the belt, unsnapping his jeans, and pulling down the zipper. He leaned over to give her a kiss. A kind of kiss he had never given her but fantasized about.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too, Matt," she replied as she lowered his jeans and boxers in one movement. Matt peeled his shirt off as he watched his mom lower herself down and take his erection in her hand. The two looked at each other, a smile forming on his mother just before she took him in her mouth.

Matt couldn't take his eyes of his mother as her eyes closed as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft, one hand stroking that base of his cock. Matt's eyes closed as the burning within didn't take long to build. He could feel the muscles in his groin begin to contract.

"Mom, I'm" was all he could mutter.

Pat increased her tempo just a little and tighten her lips around his penis. She could sense his release just before the first blast of his cum hit the back of her throat. She felt Matt's fingers softly run through her hair as he came. She cleaned up the last little bit of come from his penis and the corners of her mouth with her tongue. She looked at him and smiled when she saw that he was looking at her.

She stood and placed her arms around his neck. "I hope that was okay," she said.

"Oh god, that was amazing," he replied.

She looked down at his penis for a second and then back to him, "I've wanted to do that since yesterday when I saw the three of you. I couldn't get that out of my head."

"I never realized you, I never thought that'd you think of that," Matt said.

"Why, because I'm you mother?" Pat said with a smile.

Matt just nodded.

"Honey, there's a lot about me that you don't know that you're apt to find out. I only hope that you won't be disappointed."

Matt shook his head, "no, never."

Matt felt his mom pull him forward and fell on top of her as she pulled him down to the mattress. Matt didn't say another word as they shuffled to the center of the mattress and he kissed her again. He shifted his mouth to her neck where he softly kissed her skin. He used one hand to caress her breast, occasionally taking the nipple and softly pulling on it with his fingers. He continued to work his way down until his mouth found the other nipple and took it into his mouth.

Matt's head was filled with elated emotions as here he was actually filling a fantasy. He wanted to make sure that he made her as happy as possible. He wanted this to last forever.

He knew that he was hitting the right spots as his mother let out soft 'ooh's and aah's' as he caresses her breasts with his fingers and mouth. After a period, he moved his down across her stomach and down to the top of her panties. His mother widened her legs the further down he went. He sidestepped the panties and what lie beneath them. He continued to use his fingers and mouth to caress her skin, focusing on her inner thighs especially.

It was only when her hips started moving that he returned his focus to her panties. Hooking his fingers in the waistband, he looked at his mother's face and slowly began to pull them off. He saw her smile at him as they moved down her legs and finally onto the floor.

He pressed gently on the inside of her thighs and she responded by separating them to give him unmitigated access to the center of sex. Matt looked at the bush that was in front of him. It was apparent that she kept it trim and neat. He started with soft puffs of air before he wrapped his arms around her hips and used his fingers to pull her erotic lips apart, revealing the wet and pink flesh beneath.

Her hips rose to meet his face as his tongue made contact. He worked his tongue up and down, finding and focusing more attention on her clit. The combination of his tongue and his fingers in her vagina resulted in her crying out, her hips gyrating and going up and down. Then he felt her grab the back of his head with both hands, pulling him in tighter and her thighs clamping his head.

It took several seconds before he felt her hands and legs relax. Both of them were out of breath. Pat's eyes were still closed, and she was breathing quickly as he moved up and kissed her cheek. She opened her eyes and placed her hand on the side of his face and initiated a long and passionate kiss.

"I've never..." She started to say but did not finish.

Matt just smiled.

Pat used her hands to indicate Matt should be more on top of her and to enter her.

"You sure?" Matt asked before crossing the last line.

Pat responded by smiling and taking her hand and guiding in erect penis to her entrance. She continued to smile as she placed her hands on his butt cheeks and pulled him towards her. Her eyes closed as she felt him enter her.

Matt pushed slowly, savoring the feeling of her vagina welcoming him and enveloping his cock. When he was in as far as he could go, he stayed there for a moment and looked at his mom. They looked at each other and whispered at the same time their love for each other.

Matt started moving in and out of her slowly at first and then started to increase his tempo. He never once broke eye contact with mother until he had reached a point of no return.

"Mom, I'm going to come."

He felt her hands on his butt cheeks again and heard her say, "come in me, sweetheart. I want to feel you come."

Matt then closed his eyes, arched his back, and tried to push his cock deeper in her as he came. He partially collapsed on top of her, supporting himself on his elbows to avoid totally laying on top of her. His penis began to soften just a little but remained inside her.

Pat stroked his hair a little, "that was so wonderful. I wished we had done this sooner."

Matt smiled, "I've wanted this for a long time, mom."

Pat smiled as she locked her ankles around his back, holding him inside her, "I hope you're not planning on anything this evening. We have a lot of catching up to do."

Matt woke the next morning and had to think for a moment as he was not in his own bed. He was in his mother's. He smiled at the thought of last evening. Pat wasn't in the bed with him. He got up and eventually made his way to the kitchen. He was his mother looking out the back-patio door holding a mug with both hands.

"Morning, mom," he said.

Pat turned and smiled, "morning, honey."

Matt poured himself a mug of hot Columbian gold, put in a little sugar and cream and then sat down at the dining table. Pat sat at the other end, bring her mug to her lips with both hands and looking at him.

"Any regrets," Matt asked.

Pat was silent for a moment before slowly shaking her head and saying, "nope. You?"

"Nope."

"Well, I do have one," she said as she set her mug on the table. Matt furrowed his eyebrows just a little. "I only wish we had known about each other's desires earlier," she smiled as she brought the mug back to her mouth.

***

Amanda held Matt's hands as they strolled along one of the many nature trails in the area. "So, you and your mom ended up in bed together last night?"

Matt looked at the ground in front of him and then to her, "yeah. Are you mad?"

Amanda squeezed his hand and smiled, "hell no. I think it's wonderful. I think she's a beautiful woman. Maybe you'll let me join you two sometime," she said as she squeezed his hand again.

"You would?" he asked, not overly surprised.

"Yeah, I would," she looked down the trail, "ever since I first met her, I thought that she is a very desirable woman and remember you told me once that you thought about being with her."

"I remember," he said.

"Well, I've been curious what it'd be like to be with her too."

Matt smiled at the thought of being in bed with the two of them, "I think that would be fun."

Amanda laughed, "I bet you would. Two hot women climbing over your body."

"You know," she added, "I'm not the only one that wouldn't mind being with her."

"Your mom?"

Amanda just nodded.

***

Pat took a deep breath as she rang the doorbell at Lisa's house. The door opened and Lisa let Pat in.

"I can't tell you how glad I am that you called," Lisa said as she closed the front door. She led Pat to the kitchen, "can I get you some iced tea or something?"

"Tea sounds good."

Lisa handed her a cold glass and motioned her back to the living room, "let's sit."

They both sat on the sofa and Lisa turned to face her friend. "So, how are you?"

Pat smiled and said, "I'm wonderful, thanks to you."

"Well you do have a bit of a glow about you this morning," Lisa commented.

Pat blushed a little, "well, maybe."

"You're okay though?" Lisa asked, "you know, with things?"

Pat set her glass on a coaster and moved towards Lisa and placed her hand on her arm, "oh Lisa, it was wonderful. I haven't felt like that since, I don't know, maybe ever."

"I haven't said this to you before, but when you saw us wasn't the first time I had sex with Matt. I know what a wonderful lover he can be," Lisa said, feeling like it safe to make that revelation considering.

Pat smiled, "after we talked, I kind of suspected that. I'm not surprised."

"You're okay with it?" Lisa asked.

Pat rubbed Lisa's arm, shook her head, and smiled. She looked a Lisa for a moment, noting that was a very attractive woman, "I am."

"And that wasn't the first time that three us have been together," Lisa added.

Pat smiled again, "I didn't think so." She sighed a little and added, "After having Matt spend the night in my bed, my thoughts even drifted to what it would be like to be Amanda and Matt at the same time."

Lisa placed her hand on Pat's cheek, "you would love it and I know Amanda would look forward to it as well."

"She would?"

Lisa nodded as she moved her head closer to Pat's, "in fact, I wouldn't mind if it was Matt and I."

Pat felt her breath quicken, "I haven't been with, well my roommate and I would take care of each other."

"Did you like it?"

Pat just nodded her head. Her mind recalled the times she and her roommate pleasured each other. Pat was suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to be with Lisa. She tilted her head as she moved her head to kiss Lisa.

Lisa's hand never left Pat's cheek as she let Pat's lips dictate where and how far it was going to go. She was relieved when Pat's lips separated just a little and she felt her tongue touch her lips. Lisa parted her lips enough to allow their tongues to touch. Pat let out a little moan.

Lisa moved her hand to gently rub Pat's breast. She was momentarily concerned as Pat's hand covered hers. But Pat merely pressed her hand tighter against her.

Lisa broke the kiss and looked at Pat, "should we go somewhere a little more comfortable?"

Pat hesitated for a moment, she hadn't come over with this in her train of thought. She relished the sex she had with her son the night before and wanted to thank Lisa for bringing Matt's desire out into the open.

"I don't know what's come over me, Lisa."

"What do you mean?"

"Before we, you know, talked, I was content with the status quo."

"And now?" Lisa asked, releasing her Pat's breast.

"Well, Matt was a wonderful lover last night and all I can think about is when the next time we can make love. And then."

Lisa nodded, waiting for her to continue.

"Then I thought about being with both Matt and Amanda at the same time and it stirred up other desires."

"I understand," Lisa said.

"Would you mind if we waited?" Pat asked as she picked up Lisa's hand and held it. "I find you very desirable and I do want to be with you eventually. Soon. But I need to just gather my thoughts."

"Of course," Lisa said and smiled.

Pat left a few hours later after talking a little more about their off-spring, sex, and a variety of other topics. When Pat left, she felt closer to Lisa than she ever had before. She truly was her best friend and knew they would eventually be lovers. She just wanted to talk to Matt about it first. She didn't want to venture into anything that could possibly hurt his relationship with Amanda.

***

Matt and Amanda had just gotten in Matt's car when his phone buzzed. He looked at the message and saw that it was from his mom.

"Hmm."

"What?" Amanda asked.

Matt looked at his fiancé and said, "can we have dinner with your mom tomorrow night?"

"Sure, what's up?" she asked.

"Mom just texted and wants me to have dinner with her tonight," he said as he looked at the text message again. "I have a feeling that she wants to talk." He looked at Amanda, "she always does that. When there's something she wants to talk about, she makes sure that I'm there for dinner."

"She probably wants more of what you gave her last night," she teased.

Matt blushed a little, "I don't know."

Amanda let out an audible sigh, "not even married yet and you're forsaking me for another woman."

Matt's eyebrows shot up and looked at Amanda. She couldn't keep a straight face and started laughing. She looked at her watch and then said, "it's close to dinner time now. You'd better take me home. You don't want to keep your mistress waiting," she said with another laugh.

Matt chuckled a little but he was feeling a little guilty as he now had sex with his mother and he possibly was going to again tonight and not being with Amanda. He was silent as he drove her home. Amanda knew Matt well enough to know what was on his mind. When they arrived at her house, Matt started to get out and open the door for Amanda.