Amanda's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda and Shawn are joined by her best friend.
4.4k words
4.59
12k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! Shawn here! I know that many of you had heard of that one very eventful Friday a few days ago but I figured that I would fill you in on some of the fun stuff we did over the next couple days. I thought it was the perfect time since Amanda is over on her bed playing with herself. So here I was, playing a game on my computer when she got home from work. She knocked and I asked her to hold on while I made it to a save point and at that time she decided to go ahead and start masturbating. So rude, not waiting for me.

I'm standing here looking out the window as she goes to town with her "massager". You know the type, it looks more like a microphone than a self pleasure device. Amanda has a bright pink one, the thing looks like it moonlights for pop musician concerts on the weekend. So while she is busy playing coochie karaoke I will regale you with a tail of growth, shrinking, and other strange sexy things.

First a quick recap. I am an internet installer for a small company and I got an email about a last minute job on Friday afternoon if I could swing it. The day went rather well and I was running ahead of schedule for once so I decided to squeeze it in. The job was not as straightforward as I would have hoped. The previous homeowner cut the damn internet wire when they moved out. A simple router plug in had turned into a full install late in the day.

Since I am a stubbornly determined individual I said fuck it and went ahead. Amanda was a help as well. She seemed super cool all around and it didn't help that the petite blond was smoking hot. So about an hour later after rummaging about in her crawl space (not that crawl space you perverts) I had the new line run and we were waiting on the router to boot up and do its thing. While we were waiting we made some small talk and Amanda jokingly offered for me to assist her in unpacking. So this is where it gets a little weird, ok a lot weird.

I looked into the first box and there was this toy gun looking thing right on top. I picked it up and handed it to her. She told me that one of her girlfriends bought it as a house warming present and claimed it was a shrink ray or something. Completely crazy right? That's what I thought when she fired it at me and a blue beam hit me square in the chest. I immediately felt a warm tingle in my entire body and the room began to rise around me. It wasn't but a few seconds later that I was staring eye to eye with the smoking hot blonde woman who was at least six inches shorter than me when I arrived.

We examined me and everything looked fine. She changed the settings and I was back to my normal height just as fast. Amanda might have noticed that I nearly creamed my jeans right then because I will let you in on a secret that my kink just happens to be being shrunk. She offered for me to be shrunk again and I fully expected to be woken by EMT's on the way to the hospital from some medical emergency that caused me to dream about the whole thing. Dull story even duller. I went back to the shop and clocked out, went home and showered and changed and then went back to her house. We then had some half height fun in her kitchen and I gave her a six inch man massage under her pants in the store a little later.

That night was fun but exhausting. She used me as a human dildo, first head first then feet. I was the most worn out I have ever been when she was finally done with me. Little did I know that things were just getting started. I'll just skip to Saturday afternoon. You're not missing much because she unshrunk me to my normal height and I had to help clean her house. She got a text and then proceeded to shrink me down to three inches tall without a second thought.

There was a loud knock on the side door and Amanda went over quickly to answer. "Hey girl!" I heard her say. I picked my head up to look as best I could from my slightly uncomfortable position on the desk. At last Bridget was here. Is there a saying about hot chicks having hot friends? If there isn't then maybe there should be because Bridget was...pretty hot. She was several inches taller than Amanda, had long curly black hair and some freaking big tits. I mean she was very thin but her tits were probably too big for her frame. Don't think that I'm complaining, not at all, just wanted to point that out.

Bridget was wearing a tight cotton shirt, certainly showing off the goods more, and I noticed that she had no bra on since her nipples were nearly stabbing through the fabric. I could also see that she had her nipples pierced as well, the dumb bell looking piercing also stuck through. She rounded out her outfit with black booty shorts that exposed her long, fit legs.

"Oh my god look at those. I haven't seen you since you got your boobs done!" Amanda held her friend at arms length while she checked out Bridget's rack.

"Pretty hot right? I got them pumped up to a double E. I don't even have to wear a bra if I don't want to. As you can see." Bridget thrust her big tits out in Amanda's face. That would explain the tits on a stick look. Again, not complaining. I won't bore you with the intimates of their conversation but the gist of it was that Bridget was tired of having small tits and she found a surgeon that did installments that were of a reasonable interest rate. What happens if she misses a payment? Would the doctor deflate a boob? A good question for later perhaps. It took a little time before they circled back around to the fact that there was a three inch tall shrunken guy, me, on the counter top.

"Amanda, I bought that thing on a website that was full of gag gifts. How drunk are you? And why haven't you shared?" I heard Bridget say.

"I'm not drunk! Yet. And I'm not lying. Come over here and I'll prove it to you!" Amanda led her friend over to where I still was. She gestured to her friend to take a look and Bridget bent over and looked right at me. This gave me a great look down the collar of her shirt. Her enhanced cleavage was...nice. I felt a boner coming on from her, literal, giant rack. I waved up at her and I couldn't tell if she was about to have a heart attack or shit her pants. Maybe both simultaneously.

"Are you shitting me? No way that thing really works!" Bri couldn't believe that I was a real shrunken guy. She leaned in real close to get a better look and I nearly gagged because of her hot breath. It smelled like cheap booze and cigarettes. Did this woman just drive over here drunk or something?

"Hey! Direct your breath somewhere else! It smells like a cheap hotel!" I yelled.

I must have startled her. She jumped back like she had just tried to smash a spider and instead missed and it was coming after her for revenge. "Holy heart failure, he is real!" She said, looking at Amanda for more confirmation.

"Yes he's real, and a smart ass too." Amanda leaned over me now. "You better be careful little man or I'll just leave you with her, she's not as nice as me!" Both giantess laughed, maybe it was some inside joke?

"So what are you going to do with him?" Bridget asked.

"I'm not sure just yet. Yesterday I took him to the pet store and bought a nice hamster cage for him." Amanda said.

"Don't believe her bullshit, it's an average cage at best!" I shouted.

"Quiet you! You're lucky that I didn't squish you for that stunt you pulled in the store." She hissed back at me.

"What did he do?" Bridget asked.

"That little turd decided that the store was the perfect place for making me orgasm!" I swear that I saw Bridget squirm a little as she formed the mental image of Amanda's story.

"That's kind of hot. I don't think I would mind having my own shrunken guy hanging out in my panties all day. It would definitely spice up the work day!" Bridget laughed after she said that and reached down and lightly touched her cooch.

"It did feel great, though he could have given me a warning before I nearly doubled over in the cat food aisle" said Amanda.

"It's your fault Amanda, if you keep a small dude down your pants what else do you think he is going to do?" Bridget teased. All three of us laughed because hey, she was right. Bridget leaned over to the counter and looked at me closely again, giving me another lovely view down her shirt of her big tits. "Speaking of squishing him, aren't you afraid that he'll get hurt being that small? One wrong move and you could flatten him or break a bone or something."

"I have thought about that, maybe we should check out this ray gun thing some more. I saw that there were many other options that I haven't investigated yet." Amanda left momentarily and came back with the gun. I sat down on the counter as Bridget and Amanda examined what looked like a small screen on the top of the ray gun. It looked like there were a couple of arrow buttons that they used to scroll through whatever it was they were reading.

Every other second they would look at each other and smile. Bridget looked over at Amanda and said, "I think this weekend is going to be a lot of fun."

"Hey Brie, look at this!" Amanda said. "It says Durability enhancement setting and it's on 1.5X"

"Does that mean that he is slightly more unbreakable when you shrunk him?" Bridget asked.

"I think so, let's crank it up as high as it will go and find out." Amanda answered. She fiddled with the gun and aimed down at me. The blue beam engulfed my body and she held it on me for about a minute. They both leaned in close to see if there were any changes. I felt around and noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

"So he should be invulnerable now?" Bridget asked.

"Only one way to find out." Amanda reached down and grabbed me by the ankle with her two fingers and I almost barfed and shit myself simultaneously this time because she just flung me in the air. If I had any forewarning, and a death wish, I would have done some acrobatics. But no, I just screamed as I tumbled to the hard floor below. I landed with a thump half on my back and side. I laid there dazed and dizzy before my eyes refocused on the two giant women who were both holding their hands over their mouths in what I assume was shock.

To my surprise nothing hurt. I wiggled my toes and fingers. I sat up and looked around. Still in one piece. I stood up and promptly gave Amanda the double bird.

"Oh thank goodness he's ok!" Bridget said. "The durability enhancement must have worked."

"Good, then it would be alright if I did this. Amanda said and before I could try to react I saw her bare foot coming right for me. Her big toe hit me right in the gut and sent me skidding across the floor on my bare ass. Again, it didn't hurt though I was peeved that she had just kicked me.

Amanda's big toe approached my face and she forcefully shoved it into me. I couldn't help but breathe in the dirt and dust that her foot had picked up and I started having a coughing fit. This didn't bother her the slightest since she didn't let up at all.

"You better kiss my toe, tiny man." She demanded. My cough finally calmed down enough for me to notice that I had a raging hard on. The two giant women were probably oblivious since Amanda's foot blocked their view. I'll say it again, jokes on her cause I'm into this shit. I then began to make out with her toe with gusto. I was trying my hardest to keep going even though my mouth was dry from the dust and grime.

" That's good for now." Amanda's foot lifted up into the air above me and lowered back down just as quickly. Her foot covered my whole body and I could feel her put weight on me. There was so much pressure all over but still nothing broken and no pain. There was no way now that she wouldn't notice my hard on since it was firmly pressed into her foot. "Oh my god, do you have a boner?" She asked.

"He must really like your feet." I heard Bridget say.

"Then he will enjoy this." Amanda started to move her foot back and forth, half dragging me along the floor. She kept the pressure on and the sole of her foot started rubbing my cock just right so that she was slowly bringing me to climax. She kept doing this for a minute or two, I'm not really sure how long it went. My breathing was heavy, as heavy as I could manage with a mouth full of foot that is.

"How's he doing down there?" I heard Bridget ask.

"He's still hard, maybe I should go faster." Amanda said that and immediately started moving her foot really fast. I didn't hold out for long since she had spent the last few minutes teasing my cock. I bit into the thick skin of her foot as I erupted with a very fantastic orgasm. Amanda kept rubbing her foot, practically milking my dick for every last drop of cum. I felt as if I was about to pass out, it felt that good. At last she picked up her foot and I just laid there, an exhausted and sticky cum covered shrunken dude. I couldn't be happier at that moment.

Bridget picked me up from the floor with a big smile. She must have noticed that I was smeared with dirt mixed with my cum. "I think our small dude needs a bath." she said. She carried me over to the kitchen sink and ran some hot water. Bridget was gentle as she held me in her two hands under the hot water. It was probably way too hot for me but with my increased durability it was nice. She washed me with some dish soap and rinsed me off. After drying me off with a hand towel she set me back down on the counter. Amanda was examining the ray gun some more.

Bridget turned and asked. "Have you seen how small that can make him?" My heart started to race again. The thought of being shrunk more was very exciting, this was like a dream come true. I was still expecting to wait in a hospital bed from a coma or something.

Amanda looked up from the gun and down at me. "No I haven't, maybe we should. How would you like that?" She asked me. I must have surprised her when I gave her two thumbs up. "Well then, I suppose I'll just...shrink you some more." She said, I just gave her a shit eating grin as she pointed the gun at me once more. The beam hit me and I felt my body tingle pleasantly all over. I watched as the world grew around me again, Amanda and Bridget towered higher and higher in the sky above. Amanda kept shrinking me for nearly thirty seconds. When she stopped I was absolutely miniscule.

"Holy shit Amanda! He's like a flea down there!" Bridget's voice boomed in a deep bass that was extremely arousing. She bent over to get a closer look at me. Her gorgeous green eyes filled my view as she tried to focus. I smiled and waved once again, though I wasn't sure she could even see my facial expression.

"Can you see him?" Amanda asked in her own deep voice.

"Not really, you made him super small!"

"Hold on then, let me get a magnifying glass." I felt mini earthquakes as Amanda walked away. Bridget continued to look at me while I looked around to check things out. Everything was so big and very far away. There was a bowl on the end of the counter that was probably only four to five feet away but to me it had to be almost a mile.

I felt Amanda coming back and Bridget moved out of the way. The shrink ray must have revitalized my system because I nearly came when I saw Amanda's mega sized eye distorted in the magnifying glass up above.

"Holy shit he's tiny!" she exclaimed. "He looks alright though." I waved and gave a thumbs up.

"I have a fun idea!" I was forced to cover my ears. Bridget was a little too animated and her voice hurt. Amanda's magnified eye disappeared from view and I could hear the two giantesses conversing though I was so small now that I couldn't understand exactly what they were planning. I watched as their giant forms also disappeared from view. Bridget came back with a pair of tweezers. She carefully picked me up. The cold metal tool was big enough that the top part was under my armpits and the bottom touched the counter. I really was tiny.

She brought me over to the middle of the kitchen where Amanda was standing and leaned down over her foot. Bridget dropped me onto Amanda's toe from a very considerate height. I think she didn't realize how high up I was from her perspective. That or she wanted to see a skydiving speck, either way, I fell for at least ten seconds. It was more fun this time though. I just prayed that a gust of air wouldn't blow me off course and I get lost on the floor. I landed on her light blue toenail with a thud and bounced a few times. I did a quick bodily systems check and then stood up. I surveyed my environment and found it...bland.

Don't get me wrong, I was still having a blast and was still very turned on, but there really wasn't much to look at on her toe. I will say that to a normal sized person her nail polish looked smooth, but down here it was rough and uneven. I then got the feeling that I was being watched and sure as shit Bridget was looking at me through the magnifying glass. I started to walk around a little and play myself as I did.

"What's he doing?" said Amanda's booming voice.

"He's just walking around.

"Just walking around?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, he looks kinda bored."

"How in the wide wide world of sports could he be bored on my glorious toe?!" My ears started ringing when she shouted that. It didn't stop me from playing with myself though, just sayin. If anything it was a turn on to hear Amanda's deep, goddess voice all around me. It was such a turn on in fact I started jacking off faster than before.

"Amanda, I think he's beating his meat down there!" Bridget said. I then dropped to my knees and bowed down to worship her toe, I had my free hand extended out and my other still working on my cock.

"Now it looks like he's...bowing down to you."

"Is he still jerking off?" Amanda asked.

I sat back up, I turned around still on my knees to better face Bridget's magnified eye so that she could easily see that yes, I was still playing a solo on my man fiddle.

"Yes he is. He's really going to town on himself. This is really hot Amanda. I want a tiny microbe that jerks off on my toe!" Bridget whined. It took me only a minute or two longer before I blew my microscopic load. Bridget must have noticed that I was done because I didn't have any time to recover before the shrink ray's beam hit me again and the world began to shrink. I grew larger until I was around six inches tall. Bridget picked me up and held me about a foot from her face.

"That was a hell of a show you just put on, little man, but Amanda has had all the fun so far. It's my turn now." I felt like a fish in a tank with a great white shark at that moment. I looked over and Amanda had now joined us. Bridget looked over at her and asked; "Do you have any string? I have an idea.

Amanda went to one of the bottom drawers in the kitchen and pulled out a roll of that string you use to tie up the legs on a chicken or turkey. My first thought was that Bridget wanted to toss me in the oven! What kind of weird shit was she into? I know they enhanced my survivability or whatever you want to call it but baking me alive might still kill me. I'll admit that I mildly pissed myself in her hand.

As Amanda wrapped me up I'm the string I was able to see Bridget stripping off her shorts and thong. The string was so tight I couldn't bend at all, like a dead body in a sheet or something. Bridget then sat down on the floor on her hands and knees. Amanda placed me on the floor underneath her ass standing straight up and held my feet in place so I couldn't attempt to hop away. Bridget's feet were on either side of me and I felt her giant body moving around.

Looking up I saw a most awe inspiring site. Above my head was Bridget's exposed pussy. She was reaching between her knees and had her lips spread open with her fingers. I didn't blink as she lowered her wet maw lower and lower. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as my upper body was swallowed into her love tunnel. Seconds later my whole body was inside, this would be the second time in two days that I've been used as a dildo. Bridget's pussy was tight and warm. Last night when I was inside Amanda I had trouble breathing, hence the big breath I took, but now I didn't seem to have any problems. Another effect of the ray gun perhaps? I felt Bridget move, I was upright but now I was horizontal. My guess was that she got up on all fours.

12