Amara's Discovery Pt. 02

Story Info
Little discovery on the free day.
2.3k words
3.5
726
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the morning sunlight filtered lazily through the sheer curtains of her bedroom, Amara stirred from her slumber with a groan. She blinked sleepily, her eyes struggling to adjust to the golden glow that flooded the room. Glancing at the clock on her bedside table, Amara's heart skipped a beat as she realised she had overslept. The hands of the clock pointed accusingly at the hour. She fell back on the bed with her hand on her forehead. "Oh.....its my free day today, I did not miss the gym.....nice" - thought Amara. But then she realised why she had overslept today. The thought of the "gym" brought back the redness in her cheeks and a sweet smile took over her lips.

Lying there feeling the soft sheets cradle her body in a gentle embrace, she asked herself -

"I feel so exhausted, yet so fresh today.....how many times was it?"

"Twice!?......Thrice!!?......oh Amara.....did you break your own record???"

Lethargically, she tried to free herself from the soft bed sheets that had somehow wrapped around her in a weird way. "Ah......its warm now" - she thought as the sunlight now directly met with her bare skin which was hardly covered by the loose-fitting red babydoll dress she had worn to bed yesterday. "There you are!!" Amara thought as her legs were now spread, the dildo with dried remnants of her love juices. She held it up in her hand and observed it closely. The scent in the room clearly indicated what she had done since returning from the gym. Fully awake, she now remembered everything. The dildo in her hand had made her climax again and again. The teasing game that she played yesterday in the gym and the results that it produced were ecstatic and blissful for her. She missed Abhay more than ever. She knew that if he was home yesterday, she would have pounced on him like a tigress in heat and she would have emptied his balls off every last drop of cum until he could barely stand again.

She looked at herself in the mirror while sitting on the bed and told herself - "Amara.....you're such a horny bimbo!!"

Then she looked at the photo of hers and Abhay and said - "Well my love, you missed one hell of a chance. If you would have been here then I would have rocked your world like never before."

But since he was not there, the dildo had taken his place and had pounded her pussy multiple times. She then parted her legs on the bed to get a better view through the mirror. She now knew why her pussy felt so sensitive. It was swollen and it still had some of her love juices oozing out. She felt her pussy with one hand and it was still too sensitive sending little jolts to her spine and to her heart. She dipped a finger into her love hole "ah......I am so wet" thought Amara. She took out her finger and tasted her own love juice drowning in further ecstasy. She loved the taste of it. Vivid images of yesterday's instances started flashing in her mind and she said - "Oh Amara, what are you doing babe?", as she started licking the dildo again to make it clean. She laid down flat on the bed and tried to take the dildo deeper in her mouth, enough to make her almost choke. At the same time, her other hand started playing around her pussy, with her index and middle fingers circulating around her clitoris. Few minutes in, she took out the dildo from her mouth and held it few cms over her face to observe it. The shaft of the dildo shined in front of her face with her thick saliva covering it. She wondered if Ravi's dick would be like this. Without realisation, the thought of another man's dick made her other hand move even faster on her clitoris.

"I want you.....take me now!!" - she said to the dildo and in one smooth swoop, she pushed it inside her pussy. The oversensitivity of her labia sent her over the moon with shocks of ecstasy jolting her again and again. But that did not make her hand stop instead it automatically kept on pumping the dick shaped dildo in and out of her pussy. Her other hand pulled her right breast out of her dress and started mauling it hard and pinching her nipples every now and then. With her eyes closed, she wanted to imagine Abhay's dick fucking her, but somehow she kept on going back to the hard-on that she had witnessed yesterday. She did not know when, but she imagined that it was Ravi's dick which was the one penetrating her mercilessly. The moment she imagined the dick to cum inside her, Amara hit the biggest climax of her life making her scream.

"Oh!! That feels so good.....Yes! Ah!! Yesss!!! Oh my GOD!!! This is it!!!!"

She shouted with the dildo pushed almost the entire way inside her love hole. Streaks of juices were coming out from her pussy, and Amara, while amazed, loved this new found sensation. She did not know all these years that she could squirt like this. She left the dildo inside her and grabbed the sheets around her to wrap herself. Her entire body jerked with satisfaction and she ached to be held tight by someone.

An hour passed by, and Amara finally was able to find the strength to get up from her bed. Leaving the sheets, she realised that her dildo was automatically ejected out of her pussy. She grabbed it and smiled coyly. With the flimsy straps of her babydoll dress trying hard to stay on her toned shoulders, she tried making her way to the washroom. Every step made her body tremble. The aftereffects of the rigorous leg exercises and her sore pussy made her body shiver with every step that she took. Gliding the straps of her dress slip off, her dress fell on the floor brushing against her sensitive body. She turned on the faucet for the hot water and stood there with her hands against the wall to support her to stand. "This feels so good." - she thought. She then tried straightening up and cleaned up her dildo. She was feeling happy and best of all, she felt satisfied. She felt fuller than ever before as woman. This self discovery was making her fall in love......with herself.

After spending a good half hour in the shower, she regained some of strength and she felt fresh. After putting on her bathrobe while thinking "Why am I putting this on? No one's home.", she moved back to her room and opened couple of windows for the outside air to come in and freshen up the room. Finally she was able to get an overview of her room and boy, it was messy. She smiled and then laughed in amazement that she could do something like this. After tidying up her room to a certain extent so that it could be labelled as a "decent" room, she went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Since Murli was given a holiday, she was the lone queen of the house who had to do everything on her own today. She decided to eat in her bedroom itself, so she took some fruits, juice and a bottle of water with herself to her room.

Dressed in her bathrobe, she sat on the bed with her legs crossed across, with the plate of fruits in front of her. As the sunlight warmed her up, she started contemplating her actions since yesterday. She was never shy girl to begin with but trying to expose herself to someone who is not her husband made her question herself if she was being unfaithful. She loves Abhay to the core and that was the truth. "Why did I feel this way about Ravi? I hardly know the guy. I have met so many guys before but this is the first time that I did something like this." - the thought kept on hitting her. At the same time, she could not deny the fun she had till the last hour, with her sore pussy still exposed in the bright sunlight due to the position she was sitting in. "Maybe not getting enough sex led to this, maybe it is just infatuation, like lust taking over me. This does not mean anything." - she told herself. This was not something that she could discuss with anyone, not with her family, not with her friends, no-one. Finishing the fruits and the juice, she had some water, closed one of the window and lied down for some more time to allow her body to recuperate.

Amara did not know when sleep had taken over her and she laid on the bed in her bathrobe looking so elegant as ever. Even after all the exhaustion from the gym and the lustful adventures, she never looked this radiant before. Her sleep was broken by the sudden notification on her cell phone. She tried ignoring it out of laziness but it buzzed again. She picked up her phone and her eyes opened up wide. It was a message on WhatsApp from Ravi. It read:

Hi Ma'am

Hope I am not disturbing you. I came to know that today is your off day for the gym. I wanted to know how is your arm feeling now. And also, your legs would be sore today. Please take rest and have ample amount of water to keep the body hydrated.

Looking forward to seeing your again in the gym.

Amara chuckled after going through the texts. "If only you knew that I am a veteran in gym and hence my legs are not that sore. But if you knew about where the soreness in my body is......what would you do" - she thought shyly.

"Ok Stop!!" - said Amara to herself. "You are giving in again to this." - she continued.

She sat there for a while and then tried calling Abhay. As usual his phone was not reachable. "As per the communication provided by his squad leader, he would be somewhere on a ship in the Pacific doing drills with the Japanese Navy. After the drills, Abhay is supposed to report in Indonesia to train some naval officers there. He should be able to call me once he reaches Indonesia, which would be.....umm......maybe a week from now." - she thought.

Almost as if she remembered something important, she opened her WhatsApp and took some selfies in the bathrobe showing her deep cleavage. She also made sure that her face and her pussy were not included in the frame as she had a flushed out expression on her face and the labia around her pussy were still spread wide showing that she had been up to no good. After selecting couple of best snaps out of the 10-12 selfies, she sent them to Abhay with the message "Come home soon babe!!". It was usual for Amara to send her nudes to Abhay while he is away from her to tease him and keep things spiced up in their relationship. Abhay loved his bold and naughty wife and he always ensured that she is fully compensated once they were back together. She then opened the chat with Ravi and texted the following:

Hi Ravi

I am doing all good, thanks for your consideration. My arms are doing much better, thanks to your expert help :)

I am used to the gym routine so I do not feel much after effect on my body as it used to before. My body can take more than this.

Amara smiled while sending the last line. A response came right after that from Ravi:

Oh thats good. I didn't take that into account. Well it is good that you are doing well ma'am.

Amara looked at the message and then kept the phone aside since it was the end of the conversation. She felt some uneasiness, a kind of a tension in the atmosphere around her and she picked up her phone again and texted Ravi:

So how is your day going today? Considering that you have been assigned as my trainer, you would be literally free today.

Amara's heart started pounding a bit faster. "Why did I text him this? The conversation was already over." - she thought. It took a little while but the response from Ravi came:

Yes, I have got nothing to do today but to just assist some folks who need assistance with weight lifting. Or when the other trainers are going for lunch break or tea break, then I am filling in for them. But since it is already 4 pm, I would be leaving in another 15 mins or so as my shift is over.

Post this Amara decided to end the conversation and told Ravi that she would see him at the gym the next day, to which Ravi again responded:

Yes ma'am, looking forward to see you.

Amara knew that Ravi is bowled over her. He liked what she showed him and he would be hoping for some more such events to occur.

Amara now had 2 options in front of her:

Continue the game and see how things unfold.

Keep it professional from here onwards.

While her mind told her to go with the second option, her heart and her pussy pushed her for the first option. Amara stood in front of the mirror and looked into her eyes. Her hand, on its own accord, went between her legs, and she felt her pussy with her finger and to find wet again, thereby triggering the thought in her- "You selfish....", she waited before continuing "......fine!! Have it your way.....lets continue with it for now". She licked her finger standing and staring at her image and a mischievous smile spread across her face showing her excitement and anticipation.

-- To be continued