Amara's Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
Surprise text from the seas.
3k words
0
36
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The insistent beep of the alarm clock on the side table cut through the silence in the bedroom. It was 5 am. Amara stirred, in a white cami clinging to her body. She checked the other side of her bed to find it empty. Arching her back and letting out a slow, contented sigh, Amara stretched in bed. Standing up, Amara caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror propped beside the bed. The thin white cotton sleep shirt did little to conceal the her lovely 32D breasts. She bent to get her robe, which would have fallen on the floor while she was asleep. Getting back up, trying to don the robe, she noticed that bending down just now pushed her right breast out of her shirt. She smiled and made her way slowly to the bathroom with her round hips swaying and brushing against the robe. During the shower, as the cool water cascaded down the curves of her body, she mentally prepped for her workout session. It was the Cardio day today. After the quick shower, she patted herself her and reached out for a fresh chemise to put on.

Coming back to the room, she discarded the chemise and thought "Why do I even bother putting this on?" - it was a usual routine for Amara. "Oh....I forgot again to shave" - she thought while feeling the small hairs with her hand, that had grown over her pussy. "Should I make a note of it and paste it somewhere in the shower?" - she wondered. She stole a side look towards her bedside drawer thinking about her secret lover, which was safely confined within it, awaiting for the next session.

Smiling coyly, she reached out for her lingerie drawer, bypassing the lace sets, she selected the high-impact black sports bra that offered maximum support to her 32D breasts and a matching black seamless thong. Next came the gym clothes. Black leggings were a no-brainer again; they went with almost everything. Donning them, she stood in front of the mirror to do her hair and appraise herself. Once satisfied, she covered her upper half with her loose hoodie jacket. She then opened the door of her room, and went to the kitchen, where Murli was working on getting Amara's pre-workout snack and some tea ready for himself and Govind.

"Good morning madam" - greeted Murli.

"Good morning, how was your day off?" - Amara responded.

"It was good, madam. I had quite a number of tasks pending at my end for quite a while. So I used my time to catch up to them. And since you were kind enough to give me almost 2 days off, I also went and watched that new movie." - Murli said while serving Amara's snack on the dining table.

"Oh nice!! How was the movie? Anjana and I are planning to go for it this week." - Amara asked curiously, but then, before Murli could answer, she added - "in fact, don't tell me how was it. I don't want any spoilers."

Murli nodded, smiling gently and went through the front door to fetch today's newspaper and to hand over the tea to Govind.

Having the banana and few almonds, Amara got up and went through the side door which connected the house to the garage area, where her car was parked. Govind had already opened the shed cover of the garage allowing Amara drove away towards her gym.

Reaching the gym, she noticed the familiar sounds of the weights clanking, people using the treadmills and few people, gathered in the corner, in the yoga room performing asanas. She thought about her last time in the yoga room with Ravi which elevated her heart rate a bit but she tried and ignored it.

"Good morning Amara, how are you doing dear?" - asked Sheeba as she came down from the first floor dressed up in baggy pants and navy blue t-shirt branding the logo of the gym.

"Not bad actually, how about you?" - Amara responded with a gentle smile.

"Nothing new at my end as well, you know how it is for us. It is a daily drill." - said Sheeba while handing Amara the key to the locker that she could use today.

Thanking Sheeba, Amara walked to the assigned locker and kept her bag there. She rolled her eye throughout the length of the floor but could not spot Ravi. She moved to the treadmill area and chose one to start with a pre-programmed jogging routine.

Amara was not frustrated that she was not able to locate Ravi. She had not forgotten about her recent self discoveries during the past two days. Amara had already decided that she would continue on this game of flirts and dare and it was not for anyone else but herself and but she had not made any execution plans till now. She was anyways going to spend most of her time today on the treadmill, so the chance of getting any help or physical encounter with Ravi was highly unlikely. Hence she wanted to use her time thinking and planning. Just like the last time, she wanted to start with orchestrating these "co-incidences" to explore more about herself. Being lost in her thoughts, she did not notice that someone had started jogging on the machine adjacent to hers.

"Hello Ma'am, how are you today?" - the familiar voice broke Amara's thought and she looked to her side to find Ravi jogging there on the machine. "He looks exactly the same as that day, maybe a bit happier than the last time? Though he is an employee here in the company's attire, so it is a given that he would look the same." - thought Amara.

"Hey Ravi, I am doing good. How are you? Long time no see.....what were you up to??" - Amara responded and asked simultaneously.

"As you already know it is my third day here today, I made some more acquaintances with other members and was helping them upstairs to complete their sets, giving advice on how to attack an exercise and.......(with a bit of nervousness) correcting their posture." - said Ravi.

The phrase "correcting their posture" triggered back Amara's memory how Ravi had helped her stretch her arms. And most important of all, he was the only one in this gym who had got a good hint of her breasts. "Did he notice my nipples had got hard back then? Did he play with his dick after I had left?? I wonder how would he taste...." - the chain of thoughts ran wildly inside Amara.

Ravi, on the other hand, remembered his last encounter with Amara very clearly as if it was etched in his mind. He still thought that it was all a coincidence for him to be this lucky. Although Amara was still clothed at that moment but her deep cleavage, her well round hips and the slight hint of her nipples in her white sports bra which were wet in her sweat, were enough to push Ravi to the edge. That day, Ravi had jerked off multiple times thinking about Amara.

Amara had already decided to keep things normal today and follow the routine so she could plan her next move correctly. She continued her conversation with Ravi to know more about him. She learnt that he was 22 years old and his family is back in the village. He has a younger sister studying in 11th class. As he was not from a financially well off family, and neither was he good in studies, he picked up this field of work. The pay was not that bad and he had planned to send back money to his family. He had completed his fitness trainer certification from the same company that owned and managed this gym. Hence he was on a 1 month probation here. She concluded that Ravi is a responsible member of his family and it gave her a sense of content.

Time passed on and Amara was done for the day. They both greeted each other and Ravi congratulated her on yet another successful day at the gym. Though deep inside, he was a bit disappointed that nothing happened today but never the less, he was happy, that he got opportunity to talk to her more. He felt, in a way, a sense of pride that he was Amara's trainer.

The next couple of days went in similar manner. Amara did her daily routine at the gym and had conversations with Ravi throughout her time at the gym. Post the gym, she went around with her daily chores around the home, visiting friends and attending to her social service club duties.

One evening, when Amara had returned from an event that was organised by her club, she saw that Abhay had sent her texts on WhatsApp. "There was so much going on in the event, that I missed it at that time. Sorry Abhay" - she thought, while entering into the living area. She then opened WhatsApp, and noticed that Abhay's last seen was showing as couple of hours back.

Hey there sexy!!

You surprised me yet again......those pics were hot Amara. I miss you a lot and I can hardly wait to get back and pound you with the boner that is now getting harder to contain in these fitted pants.

Btw......there was one happy little "accident" here. While showing some pics to fellow officers here, your texts some how came up and by mistake, I opened our chat :)

Looks like you are not near your phone. Hope you are doing well. There is some change in plans and I am still waiting for orders from my commanding officer, but looks like I would be able to get on the mainland in around 9 - 10 days from now.

PS....this is exciting. I want you to send me something extra hot, I am sure you have much more to offer. Love you!!

It made Amara sad to know that it would take more time for her to finally talk to her husband but it also made her face red knowing that her selfie was on display to someone else. She went to her room and walking in circles, she thought - "Oh My GOD!! What were you thinking Abhay!!?? But then again, how would you have known. But right in front of those people and like this!! What would they be thinking of me....so now there are even more people who have seen my raunchy side. Thank God that I decided to omit my face and my pussy........", Amara skipped a heartbeat, the thought of getting exposed in front of people with her assets on display made her hands wrapped around her body. She felt excited and hornier than before. She imagined how the scene would have been when Abhay displayed her pics in front of those officers. "Were they all Japanese officers? And were there Indian officers as well?? Maybe someone I know" - there were so many thoughts in Amara's head and with her heart beating so fast, she could feel her cheeks getting warmer with every passing moment.

"I want you......to send me......something extra hot" - Amara read it twice.

It was a regular thing for Amara to send her kinky selfies to Abhay, but she had never sent her full nude selfies to him. And the only difference this time was that she had omitted her face. But now, after reading these words, she asked herself if Abhay wanted her to maybe take a step further.

All of a sudden, a knock on her door by Murli broke Amara's trance - "Madam, I have set up the dinner on the table and I have wrapped up rest of the things. Please ring the bell if you need any help."

"Ok, thanks Murli. You could leave now." - responded Amara while reading Abhay's text again and again.

Murli went out of the house through the door at the back side, near the kitchen. Hearing the closing of the door, Amara opened up the door of her room and walked slowly to the living room. A round centre-table made of hardwood and encircling it was a set of 4 single seater sofas with expensive floral print and right in front of it, was the wall with separate big portraits of Abhay and Amara with highlighting lights over them. The room had seen various get togethers of friends and family members. But tonight, Amara had something else, something that had never been done before in this room.

Looking into Abhay's eyes in the portrait, she reached out to the fall of her magenta coloured chiffon saree clinging on her left shoulder and pulled it away, revealing her light golden blouse and giving a small hint of her cleavage. Breathing heavily, she continued unwrapping her saree and once completely done, she placed it on the sofa seat closest to her. She then moved slightly raising her side waist towards Abhay's portrait. This is where the knot for her pink cotton petticoat was neatly tied up. Pulling the string in one smooth manner, she left it in the air, making her petticoat fall on the ground. Without breaking her gaze from Abhay, she bent forward and picked up the petticoat and kept it on top of the saree on the sofa seat. It was dark outside and the lights in the living area were on. Though the windows were shut, but the curtains were sheer and if someone peeked from outside, then they could have made out the current state of Amara. But she did not cared for it at that moment. She only cared about herself and that her husband wanted more.

"Do you like what you see?" - Amara asked Abhay and continued "oh.....you want it extra hot!".

Amara turned around with her back facing Abhay and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing the back strap of her cotton white bra. Getting out of the blouse, she dropped it over the pile of the clothes pile. She now stood in her panty and bra that covered the entirety of her big breasts. But there was no padding in it making it clear that her nipples were hard underneath the thin material.

"How about it now?" - lost in her trance, she again asked Abhay, while feeling her breasts over her bra with both her hands.

Amara closed her eyes and started moving slowly around the table seductively, while tracing every curve of her body with smooth movement of her hands. Every move made her hips and soft breasts under her bra sway in its own rhythm. Reaching the opposite side of the table from the portrait, opening her eyes and looking and Abhay, she leaned towards the table keeping her hands on the edge of the table make her breasts jiggle and hang in their full glory. Amara wanted her breasts to be played with, she wanted her nipples to be pulled and pinched. Slowly she retraced back and straightened up.

"More...." Amara thought, breathing heavily. She made her way back to the front and then turned with her back facing the portrait. Closing her eyes, she bent again on the table putting her round hips on display. She arched her back in to further raise her hips, as if wanting to be spanked hard. The overstretched position tighten up the panty on her hips and inner lines of it, on their own, retracted between her hips, creating a cameltoe and further exposing her bums. The shape of her pussy was clearly visible and Amara loved the feeling. She imagined being spanked and bitten on her bums by Abhay making her pussy wetter with every passing moment.

With her face, on its side on the table, and her collarbone helping with the weight of lower half, she moved her hands on her hips and pulled them apart even more making the words escape her lips - "Ravage my pussy......please.....ah" sending a small jolt of ecstasy up her spine.

Amara didn't know how, but with her eyes closed, she drifted in her thoughts even more and scenes of her pics on display in front of those officers filler her mind. With elevated heart rate, she inserted the index finger of her right hand inside her panty from the back and pulled it to the side exposing her raw butt hole and leaking pussy up for display to all the imaginary officers in the room. She had never had anal intercourse with Abhay, but right then, in the heat of the moment, Amara said what she desired - "Don't just stare......use me.......aaahhhh", and she hit a strong orgasm. Just the thought of everyone using her body to quench the thirst of her burning body was too extreme for her to handle. Amara's legs gave up and she collapsed on the floor trying to catch her breath.

Few moments passed without a sound in the room and Amara regained her consciousness and collected her thoughts. She had a powerful orgasm without even penetrating her pussy. The tabooed feeling of allowing men other than her husband use her body was an otherworldly pleasure for her.

She then heard her phone beeping in her bedroom, bringing her back to reality. She collected her clothes and made it back to her room. It was a text from Ravi:

Good evening Ma'am.

Hope I am not disturbing you. You had left your bottle today and I have kept it in the locker at the reception area.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Amara simply smiled and closed WhatsApp.

"On second thought......" Amara unhooked her bra and stood in front of the mirror hiding her nipples with one arm. Her face was red, as if she had run a marathon. "I guess this is it....." - she took out her phone, and while biting her lower lip, took couple of selfies till her navel and sent them to Abhay with the caption "I do have a lot to offer my love".

-- to be continued.