Amari and Phoebe: Tidying Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amari was not thinking about that stupid project, instead focusing on Phoebe who was sensually licking his cock. Her tongue rolled around him, swirling and coating him in her spit. His thighs tensed as he dealt with the pure bliss he was feeling. Only knowing he had to respond Amari went with the easiest thing to say, "Ugh huh." Phoebe was now in complete control, and she was going to take advantage of it. Confidently she continued with her actions, now taking the tip into her mouth. Carefully she focused on him, savoring his taste. Expertly she started bobbing each pass forcing more of the thick pipe into her mouth. Above Amari was fighting so hard not to moan, not to let the secret out in the open. Phoebe didn't care one way if he did, she was focused on cleaning him up.

Opening her throat all the way up she forced as much as she could into her. Years of their comfortable relationship had made her an absolute expert in taking him, and she could do it without any real problem. "Alright Amari I can see that you are loving the idea, I'm happy that you're enjoying it too," Michael said ripping Amari back to reality.

Panting he simply said, "Yeah I am, should be a great project." He said curtly as his frustration shown through. Still bobbing Phoebe was now focusing on the upper half of his dick, enjoying the feeling of how it pulsed. Stopping her momentum she gave her jaw a break and swept her tongue under his cock, trailing it up as he did to her earlier. "Ughh," he said while muffling his own voice with his fist.

"Questions Amari? You look like you're struggling with something," Michael said. Struggling was not the right word.

Scrambling in the back of his mind to come up with something reasonable Amari spoke, "You think the workers could handle this, it's kinda tough!" In the middle of his sentence, Phoebe decided the best thing was for her to focus solely on his tip. She was now sucking on him like he was her own personal treat, which in a way he was. Like a vacuum, she sucked noting how he moved to try to get more of his cock in her mouth with tiny thrusts. Firm in her resolve Phoebe moved her hand to his cock and started stroking. Her own spit was the only lube she needed as she worked him two ways. Feeling the mighty organ beat with life she ignored the soft breaths echoing from her man as she attempted to do work. Amari was at his own end, he wanted more than a blowjob from her, he needed his woman. He made a proactive decision and told Michael, "I will finish this map and bill you the hours. Expect it later today."

Michael a bit taken aback only stammered a response, but Amari didn't care. Instead, he hit the cancel button and pulled away from his girlfriend. Phoebe on her knees was grinning at the animalistic look in Amari's eyes. It was pure lust spilling out of him as he sat looking at his love on her knees, a perfect view into the milky white pillows on top of her chest. Reaching down he guided her up to her feet and immediately moved his hands to her ass. Massaging the supple flesh he teased and tensed it forcing moans out of the woman's mouth. He was raw and forceful as he kept at it, eventually sliding one of his fingers under her ass and into her pussy. The events of the day were more than enough to get her wet, a sure sign of how she was feeling. Pumping into her Amari found himself sinking his finger deep into her hole and moving it around. Barely able to stand Phoebe rested her hands on his thick shoulders, and whispered, "Another one. Another finger." Always one to oblige Amari sunk his middle finger into her.

The overwhelming pleasure shocked her for a second. Her legs stiffened as Amari worked her. Rotating his fingers inside of her he chuckled as it as once again her turn to pant like a bitch. Pridefully he twisted and turned, rubbing against her innermost depths inching her towards the inevitable. Phoebe was now doing a terrible job of supporting herself, her full weight was on the man, and he loved it. With her ass poked out and her hot breathe rushing across his ear, he couldn't help but be a bit more motivated. Curving his fingers up, he stroked at her core breaking down what little resistance she offered. With her pussy flowing Phoebe took control. Popping her hips back even more she started grinding against his fingers. Rolling her hips against the two digits, sweeping over them. With the two working in tandem, a force of pleasure crashed into her. Building from deep inside her lips her pussy twitched first, but then it pulsed around his fingers. Clenching as if she had a cock in her, Phoebe felt her lips continuing to pulse. "Fuck," she spat out into Amari's ear as she clenched his shoulders.

With her own juices flowing down her own thick thighs, the inevitable had come. Spasming wildly Phoebe threw her hips back and forth, sawing the fingers inside. It felt amazing to ride his two digits, but it was not the same as the real thing. With the final moments of the orgasm now finishing she pushed against his shoulders giving herself the leverage to stand up. With shaky legs, she looked at him. The costume was disheveled along with her hair, but to Amari, she never looked better. Staring down with her own less than pure thoughts Phoebe moved to climb onto him. Having to spread her legs a bit more to accommodate his size, she slowly lowered herself onto him.

No matter how many times they did it there were two things that Phoebe would never get used to. The first was the sheer feeling of excitement at taking him. Now Phoebe wasn't a size queen by any means, but the butterflies that twisted and turned in her stomach at the goliath always sparked a flame in her. The second thing was the culmination of the excitement. It was the actual feeling of having him pierce her. Descending down and enveloping the mammoth cock she shuddered as her pussy ached. His rod speared her and forced her walls open, an amazing feeling compounded how sexy she felt in the outfit. Amari was having similar thoughts as he guided her down, her pussy warm and tight as her juices soaked his own thighs. Together they both moaned a couple truly in unison.

With as much in her as was possibly going to fit Phoebe went to work, rolling her hips and shimming. She had already gotten off twice, so her entire focus was on him. Leaning forward she captured his lips and reignited the war of the tongues from earlier in the day. She was motivated by her own desire, rocking as a woman possessed. Amari now groaned into her mouth, feeling the silken prison of his girlfriend's pussy. Her juices were now soaking his thighs while she bit at his lip. When she got like this, there was no controlling her anymore. Instead, he focused himself on enjoying her body. Snaking his hand up between them he hooked his still wet finger into her corset and attempted to bring it down. Phoebe broke the kiss and giggled at his small bit of stupidity. "Baby zipper in the back," she said while continuing to gyrate. Feeling a twinge deep in his balls he leaned forward moving the zipper down releasing her tits into the world. Not wasting a single second he captured one of the bobbing nipples in his mouth, sucking like he was trying to pull some milk from her.

Phoebe threw her head back at the new sensation releasing an animalistic moan. Truly lost in the moment she forced her hips down, encasing his dick. Leaning forward she rocked her hips harder as she forced her chest deep into Amari's face. Still suckling Amari slid his hips slightly off the chair, the new position dropped Phoebe deeper onto his shaft. Phoebe now arched her back and shot her eyes open as Amari thrust upward. His dick propelled into her causing her to jerk a bit. "Fuck," she shouted at being so thoroughly filled. Amari grabbed her hips and held them in place. His firm grasp stunned her as he continued pounding into her. With a vigor fueled by the afternoon of teasing he fucked her.

Rocking back and forth he was a piping hot steel rod, splitting his girlfriend. As he fucked her, her pussy walls caved forming around his cock. Her pussy pulsed and gushed as she was used. The feeling of pure bliss hit her like never before. The maid uniform and having her body rocked by the man was incredibly erotic. Moving at a breakneck pace Amari forced himself into the smaller woman, her juices easying the way as he hit her most inner depths. "Keep going baby, fuck you do this so well," Phoebe shouted as she was used. The encouragement from his girl was the final push he needed. Gripping her hard he forced her down on himself as his dick pulsed. From deep within his body he shot his load, one that had been suspeneded and teased all day. Pump after pump of molten hot cum spilled into Phoebe. Her moan was low and gutteral as her thighs quivered at the feeling.

Time slowed as Amari's pumps turned to dribbles eventually spilling out of her mixing with her own juices as they fell. Smiling she pecked Amari on the lips, loving the feeling of being filled by him. Amari's cock slipped out of her and rested against his thigh, the remnants of the poor girl dripping off of him. Phoebe ever the willing maid bent down and husklily whispered in his ear, "Let me clean that, sir."

12