Amazing Annie

Story Info
Amazing afternoon with my sexy neighbor, Annie.
3.7k words
4.53
15.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 10:30am on a Saturday, I had just finished mowing my lawn, and was in the process of tidying-up my garage when my neighbor, Annie pulled into my driveway. I had started early so I'd be finished before it got too hot but I was still understandably a bit sweaty.

Annie lived several houses down from me and we've been friends now for nearly a decade. She is a real estate lawyer who, like me, also dabbles some with voiceover work and advertising. Annie is about 5' 4", mid 30s, smart, hardworking, direct but kind, and highly personable. She is also extremely attractive, toned, and shapely, with shoulder length light brown hair and dazzling hazel eyes.

I waved and motioned for Annie to come on into the garage as I finished sweeping the floor. "Well, hello there, pretty neighbor, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? Not that you ever need a reason to come visit me or help yourself to my pool, as you know by now!" I said with a smile.

Annie smiled her trademark smile and replied, "Good morning! I'm just heading home after recording some new voiceovers and wanted to swing by to say thank you and give you a little something as a token of my appreciation for the referral!" Annie handed me a card and a bottle of rum.

I assured Annie it was my pleasure to help her out and emphasized that no thanks was ever needed because this is just what true friends do. "Your gifts are very kind and sweet. I'd give you a big hug but I'm a little sweaty. If you care to stay for a bit, I'll gladly give you a big hug after I grab a quick shower. Come on out back and help yourself to a cold beverage at my outside bar while I pop into my outside shower and I'll be right with you."

Annie smiled and said, "Sounds good, thanks. Can I get you anything to drink while I'm getting myself one?"

I stepped inside my outdoor shower and yelled out, "I'll have whatever you decide to have, thanks."

I love my outdoor shower but did my best to hurry so as not to keep Annie waiting. As I was wrapping-up I realized that I had forgotten to grab a fresh towel. After I finished giggle at myself, I swallowed my pride and yelled out, "Hey, Annie? I forgot to grab myself a towel. Would you mind grabbing one off the shelf by the pool and bringing it to the entrance of the shower, please?"

I heard Annie chuckle as she said, "Of course! I'll be right there!" Annie fetched a clean towel and walked it to the entrance of the shower. "Here you go. I'll leave it on the hook by the inner door, unless you want me to bring it directly to you!" Annie said teasingly with a playful giggle.

I wish she had meant it as I've fantasized about making love with Annie for years. I thanked her, dried myself off, put on my swimsuit, and walked out to join her. "Now, how about that hug?" I said as I held my arms open wide.

Annie stepped-in and gave me a big hug. Side note, one of the many things I enjoy about Annie, besides her directness and good looks, is that she is a wonderful hugger! She then handed me my drink, which was a flavored water, and clinked our bottles as she merrily said, "Cheers!"

"Cheers to you, my friend! Thank you and great choice. I buy these by the case." I motioned for Annie to grab a seat and asked, "Can I get you some lunch? I have various lunch meats, fresh watermelon, and actually just whipped-up a pasta salad this morning if you're interested in that. Or I can always order us something from Door Dash if you're in the mood for something else."

Annie smiled graciously and replied, "Yum, the watermelon and pasta salad sounds great, thanks! I actually came here to thank you for helping me and here you are taking care of me once again - you are so sweet!"

I told Annie it was my pleasure and that it was actually a treat for me to enjoy her company in general, but especially for lunch since I'd otherwise have been eating on my own. I excused myself to slip into the house to get our lunches and was back in just a few minutes.

Recent schedules meant Annie and I had not really seen each other in nearly a month. We enjoyed small talk and catching-up on recent events in our lives as we ate. Annie is a fabulous conversationalist and just a joy to spend time with. It also didn't hurt that she looked gorgeous in her tight white shorts, low cut red halter top, topped with a red, white, and blue loose fitting, short sleeve, button up the front shirt that only had the bottom half buttoned.

It was clear to see by her stiff nipples that Annie was not wearing a bra but with her modest but very firm breasts, she truly didn't need one! I thought I was being subtle and that my sunglasses were helping to disguise my glances but I soon learned that was not the case when Annie beamed back at me, raised one eyebrow and asked, "So, what are you smiling at, kind sir? Spill it, what's on your mind?"

I laughed, knowing full-well I'd been busted, and replied, "Sorry, I thought I was being subtle. I was just admiring your outfit and shapely curves and thinking to myself that if it weren't for our nearly 20 year age difference, you look good enough to eat! I know the lawyer in you always loves a direct answer, so hopefully I didn't offend you!"

Annie smiled and her gorgeous hazel eyes lit-up as she countered, "One, you're definitely NOT too old. When I was in college I slept with one of my uncles and one of my boyfriend's fathers, both of whom are probably older than you. And two, it's been months since someone last wanted to eat me, so, if you think I'm good enough to eat, well then, mister, I say, eat me!"

I told you she was direct! I smiled, hopped-up from my chair, and walked directly towards her. "It would positively be my pleasure, Miss Annie! Stand-up for a moment, my dear."

Annie stood and I moved-in to kiss her fully on the mouth. Her lips were delicious. As I kissed her, I slowly removed her button-up the front shirt. I continued kissing her as I removed her sunglasses and pulled her halter top over her head. I gently placed her sunglasses back on her beautiful face as I kissed her some more. I then kissed both sides of her neck for several minutes before slowly trailing my kisses down to her shoulders, upper chest, and finally her perky, firm breasts. I kissed all around the outsides and in between her beautiful titties before turning my attention to her firm, pointy nipples.

Annie let out a lovely long sigh and began to lightly pant.

After a short while, I kissed my way down to her taut stomach. I paused long enough to fetch a nearby cushion and then knelt before Annie as I slowly pulled her tight white shorts and lacy thong down to her ankles. I then told her, "Sit down, please."

Annie sat and parted her tanned, toned legs slightly. I leaned in to kiss her stomach again before incrementally edging my way down to her pelvis and inner thighs. I hoisted her short legs up over my shoulders and then lowered my face to her sweet pussy. She had a beautiful, neatly trimmed bush. I used my fingers to help open her up and then drove my tongue into her.

Annie moaned and breathlessly panted, "Oh, yes! Mmm, oh, yes! Oh, that feels so good!"

I muttered how wonderful Annie tasted in between kissing, licking, and lightly nibbling her sweet clit. I could clearly see and smell her juices as I eagerly lapped them with my tongue.

I reached my hands up to caress and fondle Annie's beautiful breasts as I ate her tender twat.

Annie wriggled and twisted as she panted and moaned softly. She had begun watching me but as her pleasure and passion rose, she arched her head backward and occasionally rocked it from side to side as she hoarsely murmured, "Mmm! Oh! Oh, yes! Right there! Right there! Oh, yes! Oh, my, mmm, you're going to make me cum!"

"Mmm, hmm! That's the idea, Annie! I've fantasized about helping you cum for years!" I said as I lovingly continued to lick her!

Annie had been tightly clutching the armrests but suddenly interlaced her petite fingers through my hair as she tightly held my head and pressed it tighter into her crotch. "Uhhh! Yes! Oh, yes! I'm cumming! Keep licking! I'm cumming!"

Always eager to please, I continued licking and lapping as Annie began to spasm and shake! Her pretty panting and moaning grew louder as she erupted in a beautiful, long orgasm!

As Annie wriggled and writhed, she clamped her thighs tightly about my head. She was beautiful inside and out to begin with and this unbridled, passionate full body response just made Annie all the more so!

After several long moments, Annie's thighs loosened their grip on my head and she released my hair to grasp at her breasts and toy with her nipples while trying to catch her breath.

I reached behind Annie to cup her ass and edge her slightly forward in her chair. I then raised her thighs to rock her backwards slightly as I slowly ran my tongue up and down her sensational slit several times before sliding it down her taint and finally to her sweet, puckering asshole.

Annie jumped as I rimmed her and purred a soft, low, long drawn out pleasurable moan.

I licked all around Annie's ass, occasionally darting my tongue inside it. As I did this, I used my fingers to massage and manipulate her throbbing clit. After several moments, Annie cried out slightly louder as another wave of orgasms flooded her young pussy!

Her panting grew more ragged and her tiny torso twisted as she softly but joyously cooed, "Uhh! Uhh! Oh, yes! Oh, I'm cumming! Oh, wow, I'm cumming so hard! Yes! Oh, yes!"

Annie was not really loud, per se, but I positively adored how expressive and open she was! Helping to get her off was truly arousing for me!

Annie tried several times to get up but I gently refused her explaining, she routinely worked hard serving and helping others, so, it was high time she allowed someone to do the same for her!

I ate Annie out for nearly 30 or 40 minutes, reveling in her progressive series of climaxes. Her eyes rolled back and she assertively tugged at her nipples as the last, and largest thus far, orgasm overtook her petite body!

Annie gasped and cooed, "No more! Wait! Oh, please wait! I need to rest a few moments! You are totally rocking my world, but I need to rest a moment, you dear, sweet, and oh so sexy man! Lie down, now! I want to taste your mature dick before we fuck. And mister, we are GOING to fuck!"

I pulled the beautiful Annie to her feet and led us to a double-wide lounger that was in the shade so we would not burn. As we approached it, Annie held her small hand to my chest as if to say, wait, while she sat down on the edge of the chair in front of me. She then enthusiastically removed my swimsuit and purred, "Mmm, yummy! I should definitely have walked into your shower earlier to hand you your towel in person!"

I smiled and let out a soft chuckle. I then felt Annie's small hands reach up to fondle and caress my thick, hard, cock. I've always produced copious amounts of pre-cum and I heard Annie mumble her soft appreciation as she used a finger to scoop a long strand gently from the tip of my cock and into her pretty mouth.

"Mmm! You are yummy! I'm gonna need to sample much more of this!" Annie said with a seductive smile before slowly running her tongue up and down my shaft.

I inhaled sharply as I felt her warm, wet tongue make contact with me.

Annie then slowly ran her talented tongue on the underside of my cock from the fat, bulbous head, down to my heavy balls. She then licked and twirled her tongue around my left ball before slowly sucking it gently into her waiting mouth. She then increased the suction and tenderly pulled my ball sack downward with her mouth.

I grunted and moaned my appreciation.

Annie then repeated the process on my other ball. She then stretched her tiny mouth wide open and methodically sucked both of my balls into her mouth at the same time. I'd never actually experienced that and it felt amazing!

After several moments, Annie then opened her mouth to release my balls before slowly sucking my thick, throbbing shaft into it. She bobbed up and down a few times before deep throating me in a single motion. She pressed her petite face tightly against my crotch and held my cock bottomed out in her throat for several moments before coming up for air.

"So, kind sir, if I make you cum now will you be able to cum for me again soon? I'm definitely going to make you cum, I promise you that! But if you are, by chance, actually able to cum twice, I'd really love to feel you pump your cum inside my mouth and my pussy!" Annie said seductively.

I groaned, "Oh, yes, Miss Annie, I'm usually good to cum at least twice thanks to a special vitamin supplement an old pharmacist friend turned me onto a few years ago."

Annie answered only with a bright, knowing smile as she once again lowered her mouth to begin enthusiastically licking, sucking, and deep throating me! If I had any inkling just how talented this attorney's cock sucking abilities were, I'd definitely have tried to entice her to have blown me years ago!

Annie licked and sucked me lovingly but passionately. Looks aside, her technique made my mind flash with notions of Kay Parker and Angela White, in my humble opinion, two of the greatest porn cock suckers of all time!

I moaned and groaned with great pleasure as Annie continued to blow me. I tried my best to hold out but her technique and passion were proving too much. I growled, "Uhh, you're going to make me cum soon, Annie!"

Annie doubled down on her efforts, affirming she understood and was eagerly awaiting the gift of my cum as she murmured, "Mmm Hmm!"

Annie was in tune with me and had been deep throating me as she hummed her reply. She then slowly withdrew my cock from her throat and gaped her mouth wide open while making sensational eye contact with me. She passionately pleaded, "Cum for me! Cum on my tongue! Flood my mouth with you cum! Come on, baby, cum for me!" As she pleaded, she grasped my slick shaft and pumped it hard and fast!

I gasped a deep breath in, curled my toes, thrust my hips forward, and began spurting jet after jet of cum into Annie's petite, open mouth! "Ungh! Ungh! I'm cumming! Oh, I'm cumming! That's it Miss Annie, swallow my cum! Swallow my cum! Swallow it!" I growled!

Annie's beautiful face glowed and her dazzling hazel eyes beamed as she lovingly captured my warm cum! With a glorious twinkle in her eyes, Annie held her cum filled mouth open for several moments, proudly showing-off her catch, before swallowing it and thrusting her talented tongue out to prove she had completely devoured my load!

I smiled back and said, "Mmm, good girl! Wow, I can clearly see why you're an attorney, Annie, because your oral abilities are sensational!"

Annie beamed triumphantly as she bent forward to deep throat my cock several times before holding it in her mouth and sucking strongly on it. I was still hard and was ready to slide inside her beautiful pussy!

"I'm ready to enter your beautiful pussy, Annie, how do you want to start off?" I asked with a grin.

Amy leapt up onto all fours so I slipped in behind her and slowly drove my thick, throbbing, cock inside her. She felt so good! Warm and wet and surprisingly tight!

Annie lowered her head and gasped, "Ohhh! Oh, yes! Mmm, you feel so good! Oh, you're so big! Mmm!"

I pressed in as deep as I could and then slowly pulled back until just the tip of my fat cock head was inside her. I then playfully slipped just a bit more in before withdrawing nearly all the way out again. I did this repeatedly for several minutes. I could feel my cock head dragging across her protruding clit with each small thrust.

"Uh! Mmff! Oh, yes!" Annie breathlessly panted. She lowered her upper torso to the lounger, thrusting her tiny hips up and back to match my movements.

I repeated this technique of thrusting just the tip of my cock into the entrance of her pussy about 8 to 10 times before ramming in hard and deep once or twice. Annie's response was instantaneous!

"Oh, yes! Uhh! Uhh! Yes! Oh, yes!" Annie purred!

Little by little, I increased my pace and depth until I was finally ramming into Annie hard and deep! My heavy balls swung forward, slapping against her each time I plunged in deep!

Annie's breaths grew deeper and more ragged and her once soft moans grew longer and increasingly louder. Her body began to shimmy and shake and I could tell she was soon going to cum again!

"OH, YES! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, sweet baby, yes, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm CUMMINGGGG!" Annie cried out with incredible passion!

I rammed my cock in hard and held it as deeply as I could for several moments as her body shuddered to a magnificent climax! After several moments, I withdrew and gently rolled Annie onto her back. I then walked up beside her and gently pressed my throbbing cock into her open mouth as she gasped to catch her breath.

The typically demur and gentile Annie inhaled my cock voraciously! "Oh, fuck! Mmff! Mmff! Mmff!" She hissed as she sucked with great zeal and passion! She sucked for several moments before pausing to pull off my cock and whimper, "I want your cum! I want your cum! Oh, I really need your cum!" She then immediately plunged me deeply back into her mouth as she moaned and groaned, "Mmff! Mmff! Mmff!"

She sucked like a woman possessed! I loved it but I wasn't quite ready to cum yet. I wanted to plunge back inside Annie's amazing pussy! So, I stepped down to the foot of the lounger, grabbed her petite ankles and raised her legs high and wide as I rammed my throbbed cock all the way inside her with a single, powerful thrust!

"Umph!" Annie groaned as she arched her small back and rocked her head backwards!

I pistoned my hips like a freight train as I repeatedly thrust hard and deep in and out of her delightfully tight pussy!

Annie sunk one hand into the fabric of the lounger while the other furiously fingered her swollen clit. Her whimpering and panting grew more intense as we worked in tandem to facilitate her next orgasm!

In a manner of minutes her climax hit, shaking her like an earthquake! Annie spasmed and writhed as a lovely, long, groan of pleasure melodically poured from her mouth!

I climbed-up to straddle Annie, briefly plunging my cock between her lips before squeezing her perky tits together around my shaft as I rocked my pelvis to titty fuck her!

I rammed my shaft between her breasts about ten times before sliding up to cram it back into her beautiful moaning mouth. Then I'd start all over again between her pretty titties.

As Annie's orgasm began to subside and her breathing got more normal, I plunged my cock back into her mouth one more time as I tenderly said, "Make it nice and wet for me, Annie!"

Annie gleefully gasped, "Oh, yes! Mmm hmm! Mmff! Mmff!"

I then climbed back down, through her legs up over my shoulders and once again sank my swollen cock full inside her glorious young pussy! As I thrust, I told her, "I want to see your pretty face when you cum again, Annie! And I want to see your pretty face when I flood you with my cum!"

Annie bucked wildly and aggressively pressed and pulled on her erect nipples. Her eyes which had previously glued to mine were now darting back and forth and occasionally rolling back in her head as waves of pleasure overtook her! Her pretty mouth spewed a steady stream of unintelligible whimpers, grunts, and groans as she reveled in an extended series of orgasms!

I soon began to feel the familiar tingling return to my heavy balls as I continued to thrust hard and deep. I growled, "Oh, Annie, you're going to make me cum!"

Annie cried out with great passion, "Yes! I'm cumming too! Yes, cum with me! Cum in me! Cum with me and in me! Cum for me! CUM!"

Annie sweet words sent me over the edge! I plunged in as deep as I could just in time for rivers of cum to begin exploding from my mature cock! "Uhng! Uhng! Uhng! Ohhh, Annie! Uhng!" I grunted as I pumped multiple ropes of cum deep inside her beautiful cunt!

12