Amazing Grace Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa and Jake take a shower together the morning after.
3.9k words
3.78
10k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: This is the second installment in a series. I would recommend going back and reading the first installment of "Amazing Grace" before what follows.]

************

"nnhhhmm, good morning," Lisa stretched toward me and kissed my nose. The soft light coming through the curtains of our bedroom made it easier to see, but my eyes weren't quite open.

After the rather intense celebration of our anniversary the night before, we (eventually) made it from the carpet of the living room to our bedroom, but not before shedding the rest of our clothes and deciding to sleep skin-to-skin.

"Good morning," I said, keeping my eyes mostly closed since I wasn't really awake yet.

Lisa kissed my nose again, then my lips, then my neck and chest, and kept moving down until she disappeared just under the edge of the comforter, and I felt her warm hands on my stomach and her fingers around my flaccid cock.

"You're not going to wanna hear this, Lis', but I need to pee before any of that or I'll never be able to cum."

"Aw, you're no fun." She said, playfully peeking back out from underneath the comforter, understanding the situation but staying in character.

"Okay, well, how's this? Why don't we shower together? We can play under all those showerheads you asked me to install for occasions just like this. And then, afterward, we can slide into our robes and I'll make you some eggs or something. It's Saturday, we can just take it easy. Sound good? I promise you won't be disappointed."

I smiled a morning smile and winked at Lisa. She smiled back knowingly, clearly fine with what I had just proposed.

"Oh. Alright." She said, dramatically. "I guess I'll let you pleasure me in the warm water. If you insist." The animated, come hither sarcasm in her voice was obvious.

With that, Lisa hopped up and threw the comforter off the bed and onto the floor, exposing both of our bodies to the cool air of the room. "Nice," I thought.

She ran toward the bathroom, giggling. "See you in there!"

Lisa shut the door and I heard the toilet seat clink against the front of the tank. I guess she had to pee, too.

In the meantime, I sat up, threw my legs over the edge of the bed, and rubbed my eyes some. I was waiting for her to flush before heading for the door, which is the unspoken signal that it's my turn. Once she did, I stood to my feet and stretched my arms above my head. As I stood there scratching my neck, trying to rouse myself, I heard the shower turn on and the curtain rings scrape against the rod holding them up.

When I stepped into the bathroom, Lisa had already standing in our large, tiled shower space that was soon to be the scene of something out of a Playboy special. Or, at least that's how the images beginning to swim through my head looked as I stood there in front of the toilet, peeping her silhouette.

"Honey," I said, on the other side of the curtain taking a leak, "What did you mean by some of the things you said last night? I have to admit that I was kinda shoc..."

"Jake", Lisa interrupted me, peeking around the side of the shower curtain, "we can talk about all that, but right now why don't you hurry up, shake it twice, and get your ass on in here so you make good on what you promised while I was playing with your dick this morning to get me in here in the first place? Mmkay?" She was always a sort of sexy comic during foreplay.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming, sweetheart. Don't you worry." I just smiled and chuckled as I looked down at the toilet where I had just finished taking my morning piss. I indeed shook my dick twice, hit the flush, and then stepped into the shower with an already warm, wet Lisa, who was ready to relive a bit of the excitement of our anniversary adventures from the night before.

She and I embraced in the steam. Her body was was the temperature of the water, which felt good up against me. As I stepped beneath the shower head on that end of the shower space, water began to hit my shoulders and run down our chests and between us.

My hands slid from her back down to her hips and I pulled her even tighter toward me. She put her arms around my shoulders and pressed her tits to my chest, positioning her thighs on either side of my cock.

In my mind, I always like to think of how we might look from the side, as if a camera were moving from our faces, down the sides of our naked bodies, past our asses to our legs and feet, like the opening scene of an old-fashioned skin flick. I'm sure we looked great together.

Lisa wasted no time, and started to talk as she kissed my lips, nose, cheeks, and chest.

"So," *kiss*, "you want," *kiss*, "to know," *kiss*, "what I meant," *kiss*, "by all the," *kiss*, "dirty things I said last night?"

"Yes." I said curiously, becoming stiff against her.

"Which dirty things? What I said to you when we were with Grace, or what I said to you when we were fucking in the living room?" Her eyes were smiling at mine, teasing me with how they squinted a bit at the corners.

"Both", I said.

"Oh, really, mister?" Lisa's nipples began to harden while she paused in preparation to explain her naughty self.

"Well, I'll start by saying that it's kind of ironic that we're having this conversation in the shower."

"Why's that?" I said, not quite sure what to make of this, but beginning to feel a rush of hot anticipation.

"Because, when *you* were in the shower..."

"When? At Grace's, you mean?" I interrupted.

"Yes, at Grace's. When you were in the shower, us ladies..." Lisa leaned in until her mouth was next to my ear, and began to speak in a sultry whisper. "...well, we decided it would be okay to relieve ourselves of some... sexual tension."

I pulled back slightly, excited and not quite sure what she meant, though images of Grace and and my wife in various positions began to populate the screen of my mind.

"You two had sex?"

"Not quite," she said. "It wasn't at the level you might think. It wasn't some kind of girl-on-girl scene. It's just that, you know, once we heard you step into the shower, before she put her shirt back on, she... took out a nice little vibrating toy and asked if I would watch while she... pleasured herself. Of course I nodded yes, so she sat down on the loveseat, pulled her sweatpants just off her ass, laid back, and touched that vibrator right to her clit. I watched her eyes close, her back arch, and her other hand press her breasts. It wasn't a minute before she was in the throes of a pretty serious climax. Well deserved, if you ask me. And totally hot."

Lisa had been looking at my chest while she spoke, but now she looked back into my eyes and smiled. "So, naughty boy, do you like that?"

"Y-yes," I said eagerly, and swallowed.

"And," Lisa went back into sexy character again, giving me that look with her forearms resting on my collarbones, "that's not all."

"No?"

"No. I came too." Her eyebrow was raised and she knew had me now.

"You did? Like, while watching Grace get off?" I asked, already putting the scene together in my mind.

"No," Lisa said, slowing my mental roll a bit, "but by the time I had watched her help you cum, and then her make herself cum, I was about to burst. Grace offered me her toy, and I took it. I leaned back, lifted my dress up just high enough to expose my panties, pulled them to the side, opened my thighs, and pressed that toy right down on my own clit.

After I had closed my eyes and put my head back against the couch, Grace actually kinda touched me. She ran her hand across the front of my bra, through my dress, and made my nipples hard. It's what put me over the edge so quickly. I came in less that a minute, too."

Her tone went from sultry to sexy comic again. "After my orgasm, I was still all worked up and horny, but I had pressed the relief button enough that I was fairly confident that I would be able to function in public. *chuckle* You know, at the restaurant and all.

After that, Grace got dressed, I adjusted myself, and we sat down and waited for you."

My face must have shown my approval. It wasn't a full-on lesbian experience or anything, and I honestly wasn't sure what I would think at that point if it had been since we had never talked about her doing something like that (at least not outside our pillow talk). But that women-being-women, slumber party vibe of Lisa and Grace sharing a toy and casually getting off together was enough to harden me until my erection almost hurt and I was frantic with arousal.

"Ooooh, so you like that, do you?" Lisa's hand wrapped around the thickness of my swollen cock that was now brushing against her side and belly-button.

"I think you like it that we did that. Don't you? You like that me and my new friend helped each other out."

All I could get out was a low, gruff "yes."

In that moment, my hot, playful, petite wife was irresistible as ever, but now her sexual volume had been cranked up to eleven.

She put her mouth on mine, and I kissed her back. Passionately. My tongue was exploring her mouth, and I couldn't stop pushing my face toward hers. She was so alive, and everything was rushing for me, too. One of my hands pressed against the small of her back, holding her against me, my fingers were spread and one of them slipped just inside the crack of her ass. The other hand made it's way to her mound, stroking her slick folds. She was swollen and wet, and my fingers easily circled her clit and curled just inside her slit to press against her g-spot.

Slowly, Lisa stopped writhing and surrendered to my touch. Soon, her arms on my shoulders were holding her up, and I could feel her knees give a little every so often. We were both so inflamed with lust standing there under the spray of the showerheads, each producing a strong, continual stream of hot water that ran over us as we played.

After a few minutes, I decided to take charge.

"Put your hands against the wall, baby." Lisa obliged. She turned away from me and pressed her palms against the tile of the shower wall. I stepped forward and sort of spooned her as she stood there. My hands reached around to play with her nipples while her hips ground back into my cock, which slid over the outside of her pussy from front to back.

I grabbed her hips again and kissed her first on the back of her neck, then the flower tattoo on her shoulder, then down the middle of her back her back.

When I got low enough, and had kissed her just above the crack of her ass, I kneeled down behind her and cupped those gorgeous cheeks with my hands and pecked each of them lightly. I even used my tongue. She was loving it and telling me so.

"Mmm, honey. Keep that up, I..."

Then suddenly I smacked her ass.

"Ooh!" She said, surprised.

"Spread your feet a little." I told her. And again, Lisa obliged my request. She also arched her back downward and moved her hands from the wall to the marble bench we had installed, so that her pussy was pointed at my face.

I spread her ass open with my thumbs and dove face-first into her sexy, shaved cunt. I licked her swollen lips, running my tongue between them until it was just below her asshole and then back up toward her clit, but never quite making it that far up, rolling my tongue and sucking her folds as I went.

Lisa began to moan and vocalize her rising fits of pleasure.

"Oh... ooh... fuck, baby...that fe... feels so fucking good...oh my GOD...keep licking my pussy, baby... oh FUCK..."

As I caressed her sweet wetness with my tongue, one of her hands lifted off the bench and began pinching and pulling at her nipples.

Lisa's tits are beautiful, and natural, too. They point slightly upward and their shape is nice and round, but without looking fake at all. They look great braless under a t-shirt, fantastic when she's riding me, and fucking amazing when she's bent over a wet floor in front of me.

I kept up consistent movements to made sure that her pussy felt good, but I also made sure that there wasn't enough direct contact to put her over the edge. She needed to save that.

Lisa started making demands. She couldn't go any longer without my cock inside her.

"Fuck me, baby. Right now. I need you inside me," she begged.

"Right now?" I stood up as I toyed with her a bit.

"Yes. Now. Fuck me hard, baby. I need you to fill me."

Lisa was still facing away from me and she had a sexy sort of desperation in her voice now as she eagerly presented her ass to me. I held her hip, took my ragingly hard cock in my hand, and ran the tip of the head against the edge of her slit to get it slick with her wetness.

After a couple passes, without any warning, I thrust forward and buried my cock inside her. I pulled her onto my dick until my sack was against her mound.

Holding on to both of her hips, I pulled her back into me with each thrust. I was fucking Lisa as hard as I could in that position, something she always loved. When we reached a rhythm together, curses and deep moans of abandon began to pour out of her.

My mind was in two places at once. Seeing the falling water run down Lisa's ass and back, and hearing her curse with pleasure as I drove myself into her over and over, I was present. But I was also replaying the scene that Lisa had described to me, of Grace cumming and then passing the toy to my wife so she could cum too. It was as surreal as it was overwhelming, and I could feel myself beginning to climb toward an intense finish.

"Fuck me, baby... fuck that pussy while I watch..."

She started with that again; that same nasty talk as last night. I got so turned on that I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Shit... I'm gonna cu..."

"Yes, baby... Cum in me... Fill this naughty pussy with your cum... Fill it, baby... Fucking do it..."

"OOOOOOOOHH FFFUUUUUCCCKK" I growled and shouted as I came. It was like I hadn't cum in a week. I could feel the immensity of my load, each release of semen, and my orgasm was so intense that I felt it from my calves to my chest.

"Yessss...mmmm, fuck yes," Lisa said as I finished. She always loved it when I came inside her.

I began to feel a bit light-headed from all the pleasure and excitement mixed with the heat of the shower, and I think Lisa could sense that.

"Keep fucking me, baby. I'm gonna go, too. Keep pounding into me. Don't stop, baby. Don't stop."

I held her hips and renewed my vigor. I concentrated on maintaining a steady rhythm with my cock. While I did so, Lisa reached down and began furiously rubbing her clit. It wasn't twenty seconds of that, and she reached her own orgasm.

"RRRRNNNMMMMMM, FUUCK YESSS!" She gushed on me with a scream and I kept thrusting, knowing that each time I pounded against her ass and made her body shake that it translated into sensations in and around her clit.

Lisa was amazing. She rode my nearly spent erection to two climaxes with the help of her own fingers.

After she came for the second time, Lisa stood up. I slid out of her and she turned around to face me. With our arms around each other, we kissed; still passionately, but softer now and with less intensity. Our bodies were ringing with the sex we had just had. I'm pretty sure that I couldn't feel anything but goodness from my thighs downward, and I hoped she couldn't either.

"Let's sit down for a second." I said, gesturing to the shower bench. We knew when we had included it in the design that it would either be for showering when we had sprained an ankle or for sex. But for now, it made a nice place to sit for a second as the water continued to pour over us.

Before too long, we were standing again, soaping up and rinsing off. After all, aside from hot Saturday-morning escapades, what the hell is a shower is for?

Finally, we turned off the water and stepped onto the rug. I took our towels off the hook and handed one to Lisa.

"Lis'?"

"Yeah, honey." She said, sweetly.

"You, uh, you said it again."

"What's that?" It looked like she honestly didn't know what I was referring to.

"You said, 'fuck that pussy while I watch,' just like last night. Care to, uh, share?" I shot her a bit of a friendly-but-curious look, and she knew she couldn't really avoid explaining what she meant by it for a second time.

"Oh, that." She began, "Well, I think I sort of made a little discovery while watching Grace give you that handjob last night. And watching your hand roaming her back and front may have helped it along some, too."

"And what discovery is that?" I asked.

"That I think the idea of watching you... fuck another woman, or... maybe having a threesome with me as one of the trio... I haven't figured it out completely yet... but I think it would be... really, well... hot." She shrugged one shoulder, looking a little bashful at the admission she had just made.

"Really?" I asked, not as shocked as I had been the night before when those words came flying so easily out of her mouth.

"Yes, I think so. And not just theoretically, but... but actually."

"So, you want me to fuck another woman so you can watch?" I just had to hear her say it again. I was unsure that I could fully believe my ears.

"Yes, but not just any woman. I was thinking of... Grace."

"Grace?"

"Yeah, I mean, you think she's attractive, right? And I already know her and feel comfortable with her. And, well, you've already gotten past a certain, you know, 'point' with her, so... I don't know, what do you think?"

She looked at me with an expression that said, "You can think I'm crazy, but please don't judge me."

"I think it sounds both hot and, well, maybe a little... dangerous? I don't know. I mean, I've seen her mostly naked, touched her tits, and she's stroked my cock, so maybe we're closer to this than I'm thinking we are. But, if we decide to do this, we should talk some more about it, especially since... this is all new for you, right?"

"Well, not entirely new," she said, "I did set up your little happy ending experience. To do that I had to get comfortable with most of the idea. And I think if you wore a condom, and I got to watch and get off too, that I could handle it just fine.

Don't you think you'd be fine? I'm a big girl, and it's just sex. I don't think you're going to suddenly run off with her." Lisa was beginning to ramble, almost like she was talking to herself out loud.

"No," I said, "sex and love are entirely separable. At least, for me they are. And I know they are for you. We had plenty of relationships before we met that were mostly casual fucking and neither of us is running back to any of those people. I just want to be sure that you're sure about this, babes. It's not a small change to how our marriage works."

"I know it isn't, but I really do think it will be okay. Grace and I are set to have coffee again this week, so if the topic presents itself, I'll try to bring it up. To see what she says. I don't think the suggestion will offend her, even if she does turn me down. And if she declines, then well, we'll just keep it a fantasy for awhile. It's hot to think about, anyway."

"Although, mister," Lisa slapped me lightly on the shoulder, "I'm not sure my pussy can stand up to the beating you've given it last night and this morning. Not on a regular basis. But, I'm not averse to seeing how far I can go."

She shot me a wink and then turned her blow dryer on as she stood in front of the bedroom mirror, wrapped in her towel.

This all seemed surreal, and it was developing so fast, but I could feel my dick stir as I ran scenarios in my head. I had definitely thought of fucking Grace, especially when my cock was in her capable hands, and especially when her firm C-cup tits were over my face and chest.

But I thought the personal porno I had cast her in was all a part of the moment and never dreamed that it would be brought to life. I think if Grace had agreed to it last night, I would have definitely been fine with it. Especially if Lisa was there watching. In fact, I don't think I would want to go through with anything in the future if she wasn't.

12