Amazing Neighbors Pt. 03

Story Info
Anal loving neighbor makes my day.
3.8k words
4.54
18.4k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This writing picks up where Amazing Neighbors Part 2 ended, it is a story filled with anal sex and a shared wife if either of these offend you, please read no further. I will delete any negative comments about Jill or Jim. I welcome you to criticize my writing and storytelling ability and suggestions for making it better, but not the subject matter.

Jim and Jill are my next-door neighbors, they have two adolescent daughters Ally and Abby who are like grandchildren to me. I am single (long divorced) and in my mid 50's, I am in fairly good shape from an active lifestyle and good gene's as I never go to a gym, but do walk daily, and to me diet is just one letter away from die. I am just over 6 feet tall and have thinning brown hair and brown eyes. Just an average looking fellow. They all call me Ogan.

Jim is a bit shorter than I, a good 50 pounds lighter and he does regularly hit the gym, and by any account would be considered handsome, He also is a brown hair and eyes guy. Jill, his wife, is an attractive (exudes sensuality) fitness buff with defined abs, killer legs, large perky tits with nipples that always seem erect, and an ass that would steal a sailor from the sea. As beautiful as she is, her personality is even more attractive, she is a genuinely caring and compassionate individual who is well read, well educated and very articulate, and is a guru at flirtation. She also loves anal sex and Jim does not like it at all. That situation led to this story so to be best understood I recommend reading the first two parts before reading further.

After returning from the cabin, I walked next door to Jill, Jim, and the girl's home where we had all enjoyed a delicious and comfortable meal after which Abby had read to me for nearly an hour. Jill had to pry both girls from my lap in order to put them to bed. She spoke from the stairway informing us she was going to get comfortable and for Jim to set up the video player. At the time it didn't really register although I thought his response rather odd. He bounded from his chair rubbing his hands together as if he were warming them and loudly spoke an enthusiastic "YES!"

I too arose and informed him I needed to "pay the water bill," and asked if he needed another beer.

It wasn't near the same exuberance in his voice when he responded, "yes." Then added, "Refill Jill's glass while you're at it if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all."

I could hear the shower running upstairs as I refilled our libations. Jim was back in his chair with the TV remote control in hand when I returned, as I handed him his beer, he was almost giddy saying, "you are going to love this."

"What will we be watching tonight?" I queried.

"Just some old, and new, home movies," he responded, seeming as if being intentionally vague.

I love them as my own family and had never seen any home movies, the thought of seeing a film of them in their earlier life, and the girls before I knew them had me eager to watch.

We sat sipping on our beers and engaging in small talk while awaiting Jill's return.

The wait was worth it as I first observed her toned calves descending the stairs, each step exposed more leg, more bare leg. Until her lace panty-covered vulva came into view and then, just above, the hem of a lavender silk kimono robe, tied at the waist but gaping above to display a deep plunging V with the majority of each firm breast set to either side, just a hint of her brownish-pink areola visible and the firmness of her nipples pushing little swells just beyond.

She sat at the opposite end of the sofa from me, farthest from Jim in his recliner, but such that his view enabled him to watch her and the television with little movement.

"Well Jim, what movie are you going to show?" She asked as she drew her knees up and twisted toward the TV, and pulled her ankles to the side, displaying a lot of her right cheek, her heels barely obstructing a view of her pussy. She looked back at me, smiled and winked, and said, "I hope we don't bore you too badly."

I knew I wouldn't be bored; I had no idea how not bored I would be.

Jim hit play and the first scene popped up it was Jill and Jim in costume at what looked like a college fraternity Halloween party, Jill was Luigi and Jim Mario from Donkey Kong.

I laughed and said, "I didn't think you two were old enough to know Donkey Kong."

"I was the frat champ at Nintendo." Jim boasted.

"This was our first date." Jill added.

"You both were quite attractive," spoken as I laughed at the viewing of them with bulbous plastic noses and thick plastic mustaches. My laughter prompted Jill to kick me in the side. The benefit to me being, in doing so she exposed the flesh between her legs for a brief instant before curling back up.

"No comments from the cheap seats," she replied.

The next half hour was snippets of dates and family functions leading to their graduation ceremony followed by a beautiful sunset on a beach that opened with two silhouettes against the orange sky and one dropping to his knees.

"That is when he proposed."

"Aw, Jim you old romantic, who knew?"

"I was planning that from the moment I met Jill. I think I did it well."

"You did, Honey, you are so sweet." She whispered as she blew him a kiss.

"Acapulco," she added for my benefit.

More videos followed, celebrating Jim's, then Jill's first day on their first job. Then a surprise snippet of a bare-breasted Jill pulling up a tiny bikini bottom over a heart-shaped bush of pubic hair. Had I blinked I would have missed it.

"Jim you asshole, you said you deleted that."

"I lied, I loved your little heart." The he turned to me and said, "that night I got to see that heart up close and personal, It was our first time, damn, that's a great memory."

"You were pretty great."

"Were? You mean I am not anymore?"

"Oh honey, you always rock my world, I am a very lucky girl."

"And I am the luckiest man alive."

"I'll drink to that," I added.

As the video continued their wedding and reception played, then the honeymoon. First a panorama from an elevated platform overlooking the ocean going from horizon to horizon then panning down to an extremely large resort swimming pool with a swim-up bar at one end backed up to the beach access.

"Acapulco, again?" I asked

"Cabo" they both answered in unison.

The next shot was what appeared to be a nude Jill observed from the rear, as she turned a micro bikini came into view, the straps were transparent so it appeared as if tiny electric blue triangles had been glued over each nipple and here vagina with the tip of her heart shaped pubic hair just below its top.

"Man I loved that suit." Jim said to no one in particular.

"Loved, what happed to it?" I asked.

"Just wait," was his response.

Several snippets followed Jill in the pool, Jill at the pool bar, Jill on the beach, a topless Jill in the surf.

"The very first wave," Jim noted, "I mean it hit her, knocked her down, She was struggling so hard to get back to her feet that I dropped the camera and went running toward her."

"My hero was going to save me."

"But before I could get there some Mexican fellow beat me to her, He was holding her up by her bare tits, as he walked her to shore. We never found her top. But hey, she was a trooper we stayed on the beach al morning with her wearing just her wrap, tits on display for anyone looking."

"At first I was scared, then embarrassed when Tomas saved me, then kind of turned on, first from his mauling my tits, I mean really, he could have let go of them when we got to the ankle-deep water, but then by all the stares I received. My nips stayed rock-hard all morning. I would venture back into the water waist-deep periodically to rinse off, or cool off, when I would feel my pussy juice running down my leg."

I noticed Jim had pressed the pause button while they caught me up on the backstory.

"It took me most of the morning to get her to lose the wrap and enjoy being topless, I swear when she did every spot on the beach around us filled up with guys. Some not even trying to hide their stares. Several foreign men moved their beach chairs to place them between us and the beach, but rather than face toward the water, they faced Jill. They all had sunglasses on but I am not sure they ever blinked."

"And they all wore speedos, those tiny little suits that swimmers wear in competition, you couldn't help but see their packages, and one of them was packing! He wasn't ten feet from me and his dick started to get hard as he stared at me."

"Then it was her turn not to blink. If she had been wearing a top her erect nipples would have cut through the fabric."

"Not only were they all getting hard, but they were good-looking guys, Mediterranean, I think. But, his penis just kept getting bigger and bigger, first the head popped out over the suit top above one leg and slowly it pushed out like a snake until it was hanging to the side, almost to the ground."

"It was the biggest dick I had ever seen."

"Me too! And he never tried to adjust or hide it, I was so turned on, I told Jim, that if he didn't take me back to our room and fuck me right now, I was going to that guy's room."

"Best sex of my life, no need for foreplay, I could barely get the door open before Jill had shed the last of her suit, pulled mine down, pushed me back on the bed, and literally jumped on me, all the way in, in one stroke, she was so hot down there and wet, I thought she had peed on me."

"I didn't even have to raise up, I was cumming as soon as his penis hit my vagina. And we did it for hours, it seemed like a never stopped cumming."

"I didn't even get the chance to kick off my flip-flops, and she was riding me like a bronco. We entered our room just after noon and it was almost noon the next day before we finally crawled out of bed to get some food, she fucked me all night."

I was a little surprised by the conversation, then realized I should not be based on recent events. The mental image of Jill riding Jim brought forth the memory of that very morning and how she had awakened me at the cabin. Then it was my turn to start getting hard, fortunately, I was not wearing a speedo.

"It was the best sex of my life to that point in time," Jill leaned to me to comment.

"It was only the second time you had had sex." Jim retorted.

"But you are sooooooo good."

"Yeah, I know you were imagining it was mister snake dick the whole time, but I didn't care I was reaping the benefits."

"I only thought of him a little, it was mostly you."

"Well for me it was all you."

"Oh really? You weren't imaging me getting ravaged by that gentleman."

"No! No I wasn't I was imagining you getting ravaged by every one of them."

"You never told me that."

"There are lots of things I never told you."

"Nothing like that, You've told me many times you would like to share me, even watch me have sex with another guy..."

"Or girl."

"But nothing about guys, plural."

"I think it would be sexy as hell to watch you pull a train."

"Why would I want me to pull a train, and why would you find that sexy? Would you want me naked or something, with ropes over my shoulders trying to pull a train down the track? How far, how many cars, is the caboose attached? That's not sexy, it doesn't even sound fun, much less possible."

Both Jim and I laughed at her misconception.

"What? Why are you guys laughing, trains have to weigh tons, no way I could pull one."

"Would you like to tell her? Jim asked nodding to me.

"I don't get it." Jill extorted.

I then began to explain that when a girl pulls a train, it means that she has intercourse with a series of guys, one after the other, like train cars crossing an intersection, as one finished, the next begins, and that oddly enough the last one to take his turn is referred to as the caboose.

"Like an orgy?"

"Not really an orgy usually has several folks of both genders engaged in sex simultaneously, whereas a train is usually one girl taking on a number of guys."

"All at once?"

"No that is referred to as a gangbang, the difference is for a train it is one girl with one guy, then the next guy, then the next. A gangbang is a free-for-all where she is taking several on at a time."

"How can she have sex with more than one at a time?"

"Well, anatomically a girl has three holes, pussy, ass, and mouth, plus she has two hands, two tits, two feet, depending on how adventurous she is she can keep several guys quite busy."

"Like someone penetrating her butt and pussy at the same time while she is blowing someone else, is that possible?"

"Yes," Jim beating me to the punch.

"Interesting, let me think about that."

"I already have." Jim again very enthusiastic.

"And you would like that?"

"I love seeing you have a good time."

"So you really were imagining me with big dick guy?"

"Yes!"

"Are you planning for you and Hogan to both fuck me tonight?"

"Yes!"

"And you want me to have you in my vagina, and Hogan in my anus?"

"Oh hell yes!"

"I never thought of that, that's not a train, that is a threesome, right?"

"Yes."

"Put the video back on, and let me think about this, it does sound like fun, but I am not sure I can accommodate both of you studs at once, or even if Hogan would want to."

"He wants to, trust me."

"Hogan if I decide to do this, are you okay with it, are you willing to fuck my ass, while Kinky here fucks my pussy?"

I could only nod. I have also always wanted to be part of a gangbang, I had had threesomes before both with two girls and me, and with a former girlfriend and a male friend, but she didn't do anal so she blew one while the other had vaginal intercourse. I knew where Jim stood on homosexual activity and was comfortable that no one there expected and male on male intimacy.

"Wow, I guess all men are perverted, I must admit that thinking about it is making me wet. Play the damned video Jim."

Several more minutes of Jill in various places at the resort; topless on the beach, nude in the hot tub, and looking like a million dollars in a long evening gown with a deep plunging neckline and side slits to her ribcage. It flowed into a timeline of shorts beginning with Jill holding up a positive pregnancy test and blips were taken daily of her in bra and panties showing the ever-increasing bulge of her belly, culminating in her lying on a gurney in the delivery room and very clinical shot of Abby's birth. Followed by a couple of years' worth of general family life and a similar sequence at Ally's arrival in the world.

Then a pause.

The video resumed with Jill tied to the bed at home with what looked like to be shoestrings. She was wearing one of those sleep masks that fancy hotels and spas provide, and that was it. Her limbs stretched to the four corner posts, and beneath her hips were several pillows. Jim was narrating as he walked three sides of the bed informing Jill that she was his slave. An arm extended into view and a clothespin was snapped onto first, one, then both nipples, her knees were then pushed further apart and a small pink vibrating wand was placed at the fold of her cervix, there held until a rigid clitoris peeked out. Jim then alternated between inserting it into her vagina and holding it against her clit. At first, she slowly began to rotate her hips and whispered faint ahs and ohs. Then she began to push her hips up toward the vibrator, and the whispers became moans. Finally, she arched her body so that the whole of it was suspended from shoulders to feet, and she cried out and began to convulse before collapsing mumbling incomprehensibly. The video again paused and resumed with a close-up of a vagina gaping open to reveal a flood of white semen flowing out.

Several similar situations were recorded with the confining ties getting more elaborate from basic rope to silk ties, then handcuffs, followed by padded adjustable Velcro straps and masks as well as gags added. Along with the advances in restraints larger and more powerful vibrators were added then a small butt plug. In the last video Jill was strapped to the bed face down with her butt raised by a wedge pillow, a leather mask blindfolded her, and a ball gag in her mouth, nipple clamps were placed on both nipples and Jim had inserted a large (10 inches or so) video into her vagina while holding the original small pink vibrator to her clit, she was quickly quivering in small orgasms.

The camera now mounted on a tripod beside the bed showed Jim grinning like a Cheshire cat as he displayed a previously hidden candy ring. It was one of those that look an exaggerated diamond solitaire engagement ring, where the candy forms the diamond and is slightly larger than a child's pacifier. He unwrapped the candy ring and began to suck on it getting it well-lubricated with saliva. He then, without warning, pushed it into Jill's upturned anal opening, She screamed out as if in pain, her body went rigid and she fainted. Undaunted Jim crawled between her legs pulled out the large dido and replaced it with his own rigid member and began thrusting wildly. Jill roused from her faint and bucked as passionately against Jim as he did her, in a few strokes he cried out and the muscles of his butt tightened and flexed as he released into her depths. That sequence ended with another closeup of an overflowing pussy, this time however a little plastic hoop was visible covering the anus.

The final video opened with Jill nude on their back porch in conversation with Jim, my lawn mower could be heard in the background.

"I can't believe you want me to do this."

"Don't you want to do it?"

"Well, I would love to feel a real live penis in my butt, but I wanted it to be you."

"Do you like Hogan?"

"You know we all love Hogan."

"Do you trust Hogan,"

"Of course I trust him, he is family."

"If I wasn't in the picture, would you consider him as a lover?"

"He is very handsome, and very polite, and smart, and very flattering, but I have never considered him sexually."

"Are you being honest, in all those talks and walks when you brought up anal sex, you never thought about him?"

"Well, I guess so, I mean you are so adamantly opposed to it, but..., well okay, if anyone else in the world was going to take my anal virginity, other than you, Hogan would be my go-to guy."

"There you have it. Get ready, because Hogan is about to bust your butt cherry, are you ready?"

"I cleaned up well and wore the butt plug all day yesterday and today as you suggested."

"You douched and tidied up down there?"

"Of course."

"Do you want to know how getting fucked in the ass feels?"

"Yes."

"Then get ready. I'll put the camera in the corner once you're tied, then I will leave."

"Thank you for this, I feel as if I am betraying you."

"No betrayal here, I want you to experience everything you desire, plus, I know when I get back you are going to fuck me silly."

"You can count on it, when you get back you must re-stake your claim on this body, anyway, anyhow, anywhere you want."

"Get ready, as soon as I came home you have to tell me everything, and be my slave, we may not get much sleep tonight."

"I love you."

"Love you too... Slut."

"That was unnecessary."

"Would you prefer butt slut."

"Enough with the names, just tie me up and come home to reclaim your loving wife." She placed the gag in her mouth, after which Jim places the hood over her head laid her over the table, and tied her securely to it. He kissed the palm of his hand and then slapped her left cheek as he headed out the door.

I don't know how she stood it, because it was at least 20 minutes before I came into view (read My amazing Neighbors chapter one for that detail.) I looked over and Jill slid her panties to the side and rubbing her clit. I looked toward Jim and noticed that he was tugging at hardon in his own shorts, as was I. I was surprised by how the video ended.

12