Amazon Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agathe, unsnaps Akantha from the horses bridle letting Akantha's reins drop to her chest. Turning, Agathe moves behind the horse and slaps her on the rump to shoo her away. Walking until she is a foot from Akantha...Agathe stops and stands with her hands on her hips...noticing the look of misery on Akantha's face, which belies the excitement exhibited by her wet thighs and hard nipples.

Akantha looks up at Agathe smiling down at her, her breasts mounding and pushing up and almost out of her leather bra...her nipples just at the top edge. Her legs looking warm and lightly tanned...covered with a light sheen of sweat making them shimmer a little in the heat...as her eyes are drawn upwards along the hem of her skirt to her perizoma peeking out as the wind plays with Agathe's skirt.

Akantha's brain screaming..."How am I so excited by the woman that is getting ready to punish me!"

Agathe watches as the eyes of the other woman, as they wander over her body...her own arousal making her wet...her nipples hardening under her bra. Agathe tilts her head back to enjoy the sun on her face and skin...sinking into the first sensations of arousal.

Walking towards Akantha, Agathe grabs her tied arms and moves her further up the tree to a broken branch arching up right in front of a knot. Agathe removes the nipple clamps from her nipples...rubbing at the indents made in her skin...causing Akantha to thrust her nipples into Agathe's hands...crying out in pleasure at how good it feels having her breasts fondled.

Undoing the strap between A legs and releasing it from the waist belt to drop to the ground, Agathe pointing at the exact spot near the knot..."Straddle it!"

Akantha struggles to keep her balance...flinging her leg over and falling on the knot hard, as her breasts fall on either side of the broken branch. The knot nudges against her clit hard relieving some of the burn from the coated strap...the bark on the broken branch rubs coarsely between her breasts...her nipples hardening even more...making her moan at how good it feels...her ass still on fire causes her to work herself up and down on the branch...

Agathe comes up behind her and unties her wrists. She yanks her body hard against the knot and branch causing Akantha to moan harder and squirm. Making her hug the branch hard, Agathe ties her wrists together so tightly she can see the indents from the bark along her body. Grabbing the reins of the bridle, she locks Akantha's head in place against the branch as well so she is trussed up tight slightly bent over.

Bending down until she's level with Akantha's nipples...Agathe leans forward...grabs both nipples in her fingers and twists, pulling them outward...watching them elongate as she stretches them as far as she can. She listens as Akantha's cries and tries to wiggle lose...the knot rubbing her clit roughly as she does. Agathe lets go seeing if Akantha's nipples are as hard as she wants them. Still not quite there...she leans down and fastens her teeth sharply on her nipple biting down hard and puling back...flicking her tongue against the very tip...hearing Akantha scream behind her bit. Raising her head and nodding at the outcome of what she was looking for, Agathe leans her head down again to the other nipple and bites even harder watching Akantha arch her whole body against the knot and branch...trying to lean her head back...making hard mewling sounds.

Seeing that Akantha's nipples now match, Agathe reaches into her pouch to pull out another set of nipple clamps. These are attached to a heavier chain with a small lead weight hanging from the center of the chain. Attaching the clamps to both nipples, the weight drags them down...stretching them down almost to her belly. Akantha is now almost wailing at the burning sensation in her ass...the weight on her nipples...and the dull throbbing of her clit. Agathe pulls the chain up looking at the reaction in the penitent's face...surprised as she sees a smile on Akantha's lips...she gives a good tug on the chain...causing Akantha to cry out for more attention...Agathe rises to her full height, takes a step back and admires her handiwork!

"Akantha...for your continued disobedience, your lack of respect for your superiors, your inability to monitor the words that come out of your mouth, and for striking another Amazon..I will enact the following punishments of 20 strikes with a cane to your ass, 10 smacks to each of your breasts with a crop and 10 lashes of the cat'o'nine tails to your back. Each punishment to highlight each of the 3 insults levied in the past 2 weeks. Hopefully the nature of these punishments will stay with you and temper your tongue in the future!"

Straddling the branch in front of Akantha's head and reaching for the crop just behind her, Agathe smiles down, she brushes the hair that has fallen across her face...cupping her cheek with one hand, she sees the tears tears streaming down Akantha's face...leaning in closely Agathe slips her tongue between Akantha's lips, kissing her deeply. Akantha leans into the unexpected kindness...wanting more of Agathe's touch.

Standing Agathe's hand rears back and smacks Akantha hard on her left breast with the crop...the fleshly globe turning pink with the first blow...Akantha shrieks at the unanticipated blow. Agathe's hand comes up to soothe the blow...feel the heat radiating from it...lightly rub the tip of her finger around Akantha's weighted nipple. Raising her hand again, she brings the crop down on the right breast...again lightly rubbing her finger around the nipple...pinching the tip of Cherrie's nipple between her fingers...causing her to buck hard. Rearing back again for another blow to her left breast...Agathe smacks her even harder the second time...reaching down to tug up sharply on the weighted chain. A second harder blow to the right breast to match the left one...Agathe, tugging the chain a little harder, stretching both nipples to their limits! Blow after blow follows...alternating from breast to breast...always a little harder each time...each time followed by a small kindness that has Akantha sobbing and wildly turned on at the same time...her nipples a dark maroon red...the juices from her pussy running down her thighs and coating the knot...her hips work their way on the knot nudging and biting into her clit. The final blows being delivered to the front across both sensitive breasts at once making them bounce against the branch...Akantha going hoarse from her hard screaming into her gag

Agathe steps back and watches Akantha, giving her a moment to get a hold of herself and stop shaking from the sensations. A wicked grin crosses her face as she presse her lips to Akantha's ear and whispers..."Do you like it when I do this?"...as she pulls the chain...causing Akantha's nipples to stretch, until the clamps pull off...leaving her nipples hard as little rocks and as red as the darkest crimson cloth.

Agathe bends down and gathers both of Akantha's breasts around the branch...holding them there to cup the branch in the valley between them. Leaning forward, Agathe runs the tip of her tongue gently over both nipples alternating...causing Akantha to moan louder and to rub her clit against the knot...Agathe rubs the tips of her fingers over Akantha's nipples in between the licks of her tongue

Sitting up and lifting her leg over the tree, Agathe says..."One down...two to go!"

Reaching over, she unties the leather laces holding the bridle to the branch. She undoes the strap holding the bridle and bit to Akantha's head. Holding on to the bit,Agathe slowly eases it out of her mouth. But, Akantha closes her lips around it...trying to suck it back in. Agathe laughs at her impertinence before pulling it out firmly. "I'm only removing it so I can hear your cries better. No talking unless I say you can. All I'm allowing you to do right now is to make sounds so I can tell how much you appreciate me punishing you. You can moan, shriek or scream. One word and I will double the punishment and start over! Say Yes Mistress if you understand!"

Akantha raises her head and says "Yes Mistress"

Agathe strides over to the edge of the tree and picks up a thin flexible bamboo cane. Pushing Arkantha even more forward so that her luscious ass is sticking out in the air begging to be smacked, she positions herself behind her...the cane slowly slipping over her ass. Agathe instructs her..."Count out the blows as I give them to you. Make sure to thank me for allowing you this honor. Thank me for every one of the blows after you receive it and ask for another! Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress! Thank you for my just punishment, Mistress!"

"We may put that mouth to good use yet!"

Agathe swings back slightly and flicks the cane forward, smacking Akantha vertically right across her ass...leaving a bright red welt overlaying the redden surface from the blows of the paddle...the sharp sting blooming in the one spot before spreading everywhere...making her cry out and arch.

"One blow Mistress! Thank you! May I have another?"

The second blow matching the first one duplicates the one on her left cheek so they are mirror images of one another on both cheeks...feeling like stinging needles against her sensitive flesh...making Akantha gives a little shriek.

"Two blows Mistress! Thank you! May I have another?"

The third blow hits the left cheek horizontally...making a cross pattern...causing Akantha to scream...thrashing to control the pain and pleasure rocketing through her.

"Three blows Mistress! Thank you! May I have another?"

The fourth blow to her right cheek mimics the one on her left...adding a second cross pattern...the pain and sensitivity so intense Akantha just chokes on making any sound, except the reply that she has been required to say..."Four blows Mistress! Thank you! May I have another?"

The rest of the blows make crosshatch patterns on both cheek...following one after another swiftly so that Akantha barely has enough time to say the words before the next one hits. Her voice hoarsely screams out the final blows before collapsing completely against the branch. Lying there, she just moans in one long continuous stream.

Agathe tosses the cane away and bends down to admire how the prettiness of her crosshatch pattern sticks out brightly against the redness running across Akantha's ass. Sticking out her tongue, she paints patterns with it along those red ass cheeks...feeling the intense heat rise up from her skin making her tongue warm. Akantha's moans became long and luxurious. Agathe raises herself up and bites both ass cheeks bringing a screech and moan from Akantha as she lunges into the branch to try to escape. Laughing, Agathe reaches down and lays her nails against the bottom of Akantha's ass and rakes up painting figure 8s...making her dance away from her hands and impale her clit against on the knot.

"Two down...one to go!"

Agathe reaches up on the end of the broken branch and drags the cat o'nine tails from its place. She unties the laces holding Akantha's wrists to the branch and allows a little stretch. Looking down at her, Agathe tells her "For this, I want you to work your clit up and down on the knot, while I whip you. You will have until the final blow to make yourself cum. If you don't, I will start all over again and give you another 10 blows. We will continue this until you cum...or you pass out from the pain. You are allowed to touch other areas of your body but you have to cum by working yourself against the knot. You can only make sounds...no talking! Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress"

Agathe rears back and slices the cat o'nine tails across Akantha's back...making her arch hard against the knot and moan...one blow following the next...giving her just a few seconds between each blow...making each blow harder than the last.

Akantha leans partially on the branch and grabs her nipples playing with them lightly to help her cum...sending fire shooting through her body...rotating her hips in small circles alternating how the knot presses against her clit...occasionally leaning back to let her sensitive ass touch and lift off the tree...edging closer to coming as she rocks...aware that Agathe was getting close to the end of the 10 blows...switching tactics and pinching one nipple...taking her nails and stroking it down her ass cheek...shoving her clit on the knot hard...almost there...blow 8...so close...rotating her hips so that the knot hits her clit faster and harder...yesss...blow 9...just a little more...gods yes...blow 10...feeling her nipples harden...juice flood out of her pussy in a wave, covering the branch...screaming from the relief of coming right under the deadline.

Akantha collapses spent...falling sideways off the tree...arms lying limp where they fall...legs sprawled out at angles. Her brain on overloaded with pleasure at what has occurred so far...her body on fire but so sensitive that even lying on the grass is rubbing along her nerves making her wetter still. The sound of the nearby waterfall and pond seem like waves crashing in the distance to her overworked senses.

Agathe bends down...unclips the waist harness and eases the phallus out of Akantha's ass...looking down at her...Agathe says"I know you don't notice it now but I will do you a bit of kindness and remove the burn before it makes itself known again."

Agathe walks to her horse and pulls a jar our of saddlebag. She then walks towards the pond, dippping the phallus in rinsing it. Unscrewing the jar, she coats the handle of the phallus well before laying the jar aside.

Akantha raises her head...watching Agathe the entire time with lowered lids..."Mistress...may I repay your kindness by servicing you?"

Agathe looks down at Akantha's lush body and says..."Show me how much you appreciate all I have done for you."

Akantha rolls over and crawls on all fours to where Agathe is standing by the pond. Agathe enjoys the view of Akantha slinking over the ground like a little cat...ass thrusting in the air with every jolt up and down...breasts hanging and swaying with every movement...so luscious. Reaching Agathe's legs, Akantha uses her tongue...starting at Agathe's knees, she alternates running her tongue and stinging kisses up her right leg until she gets to her perizoma...kneeling up she slants an inquiring glance at Agathe, who nods her head and smiles.

Akantha unties the laces at the sides of the leather perizoma and lets them fall to the ground. Bending down to Agathe's left knee, she plants stinging kisses and licks her way back up to her pussy...running her nails up both thighs...making her moan. Licking the hollow in her hip, Akantha moves along the edges of Agathe's hips before licking her way down to her pussy. Akantha licks her tongue teasingly down Agathe's slit causing her to gasp...Agathe's hands reach up to tweak her nipples over the top of her leather bra.

Akantha points her tongue and starts licking up and down Agathe's slit...pushing deeper and deeper...hands latch onto her ass...one hand digging nails into her left cheek...the other sliding forward to slip two fingers into her pussy and scissor inside her as Akantha's tongue finds her clit.

Agathe leans back against a rock nestled by the pond...giving Akantha full access to her pussy...pinching and pulling her nipples hard...the bra cups pushed down to lift her breasts up so she can lick at her own nipples between pinching them.

Akantha shoves three fingers into Agathe, finger fucking her hard...one hand holding her lower lips apart so she has better access to her clit...mouth sealed right over the top of Agathe's clit sucking hard...tongue darting out and alternating, flicking and drilling down on it...making her push harder onto her tongue...Agathe moaning..."yes suck my pussy and make me cum!"

Akantha adds a fourth finger...fucking her Mistress with long hard strokes almost lifting her up with each one...Agathe bearing down to meet her...impaling herself...Akantha sucking hard and latching onto her clit, taking it between her teeth and adding the slightest bit of an edge...making Agathe throw her head back and moan "More!"...Akantha's other hand creeping under to work two fingers into Agathe's ass...fucking her ruthlessly...Agathe screeching and moaning "SO GOOD"...

Akantha pulls her off the rock and lays her near the edge of the pond...straddling her so her face is towards Agathe's pussy...Akantha leans down and inserts her tongue as far as she can into her...fucking her with hard, deep strokes...fingers on one hand pinching Agathe's clit...the other hand reaching up and under...sliding three fingers into Agathe's ass and pumping hard and deep...

Agathe reaching out, pulls Akantha's pussy towards her mouth for a taste...using her fingers coated with the liquid to soothe the burn...she scissors her fingers in Akantha's pussy...opening her slippery lips to sink inside...fucking Akantha on her fingers coating her pussy and easing the burn before sticking her tongue as far into Akantha as she can...feeling her grind herself down on top of her...her fingers circling and pinching Akantha's clit in return...mirroring the redheads actions...

Agathe reaches out and picks up the phallus...positioning it near Akantha's ass...she pushes it in swiftly with one quick stroke...feeling Akantha moan long and hard...sending vibrations through her pussy...causing her to fuck Akantha's ass with long hard deep strokes, relentlessly...the horsetail brushing against Akantha's sensitive ass each time...making her moan and twist...

Agathe pulls her tongue out of Akantha's pussy and inserts her fist into her...fucking her fast and hard...slamming into her and rocking her body...the phallus moving at the same speed in her ass...making Akantha rise up and scream thrusting down hard on both the phallus and Agathe's hand...

Akantha pulls her tongue out of Agathe's pussy and mirrors her actions...feeling her moan long and hard as she inserts her fist and begins fucking her with it at a fast pace...inserting a fourth finger in Agathe's ass to make her shriek as she fucks her as hard as she can...

Both women jerking and moaning...grinding themselves on each other...moans becoming shrieking cries of pleasure...impaling themselves deeper on hands and fingers...bodies pulled tight with tension...arching up and...

Agathe screams "Gods I'm coming!"

Akantha screaming back "Yes!"

Both women collapse...Akantha slowly rolls off of Agathe. Akantha positions herself, so that her face is nestled against Agathe's breast...the phallus still buried in her ass...Akantha mumbles..."Have I been properly punished now, Mistress?"

Agathe laughs and grabs Akantha's face pressing a kiss to her lips and thrusting her tongue deep inside her mouth..."No...you're not getting off that easy! You're not done servicing me yet!"

Agathe stands up...and commands "Undress me!"

Akantha crawls to Agathe...the phallus rocking inside her as she moves. Rearing up on her knees, she undoes the laces on Agathe's skirt first...brushing them down her hips. Reaching back, she lifts up a little higher to undo the straps on her leather bra...smoothing the cups off her breasts...brushing her nipples as she drags it down. Moving to Agathe's front, she bends down to undo the straps crisscrossing her legs...brushing her calves...letting her hair brush Agathe's thighs and pussy as she leans forward...slowly removing each sandal and gracing the top of them with a kiss.

Agathe is smiling the whole time as Akantha teases her...she spins around and heads for the pond diving in and swimming to a set of flat rocks right under the waterfall...letting the cold water hit her face and run down her body...turning her nipples into hard points...hoisting herself up and leaning back..Agathe lets the water strike her breasts and pussy like cold little fingers...moaning how good it feels...turning over to lie on her stomach, draped over the rocks...kicking her feet in the water.