Amazon MILF's Fun with The Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assured him that it was OK, water under the bridge. I didn't know where to start with my own tale. I realized that I didn't really want to share everything with him, that the thing that happened between my mom and myself last night was very special, that I needed to keep it to myself, and then see where the weekend took us... But I was also BURSTING with the enormity of it, and just needed to share it with someone. I started to speak, but all I managed to get out was a "listen, I..." and an "OK, I..."

He finished his burrito and looked over at me. "OK, something happened. What is it? You're in love with Ms. Marcus again? You want to quit the team again? you lost..."

"My mom kissed me."

He stopped, looked at me, not comprehending. "Your mom... your mom kissed you? What do you mean, 'kissed'?"

"Like, KISSED-kissed. Like in the movies".

"No fucking way, man! You're saying your mom fucking FRENCHED you??!"

"Yup."

He guffawed, unbelieving. Then he took another look at my face. He opened his mouth to speak, closed it. He tried again: "OK. OK. So - how did this happen?"

"I dunno... We were just sitting, talking, and then she just grabbed me, and... well, we started kissing, and stuff..."

"And STUFF? What the fuck do you mean - 'and stuff'?!"

"Well, you know..." Making grabbing motions with my hands.

"Dude - you went to fucking SECOND BASE with your MOM??!"

"Com'n, man - keep it down!" I pleaded. There was no one around, but you can never know.

He looked at me, still looking pretty stunned. "And that was that?"

"Well, she broke it up after a while, but she was pretty much into it, man." I looked up at him "Look, dude - I want to have sex with her, and I think she wants it, too."

You could run a freight train through his open jaws. He looked at me for a moment as if I was crazy, then took his head in his hands, and thought for a minute. When he finally spoke, it was in a low, grave voice. "Look, Neal - I understand it. I really do. You know what I think about your mom - she's crazy hot, and I would love to bang the living Jesus out of her... But, here is the thing: I'm not her son, YOU are. I think you can go to jail for something like that."

"I don't care, man. I'm a year over the age of consent, and who I fuck is nobody's business. If I have to go to jail, I'll go. I LOVE her, man."

"Yeah, well - anyone finds out, SHE would go to jail for sure."

Good point, of course. "I know - but it's her decision. It's not like she's a child..."

He considered it for a moment. "OK... But what about hell? What about eternal Damnation? You ready for THAT?"

I scoffed. " Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit! You're not even religious!"

"Yeah, but are you willing to take the risk? 'Eternal damnation', man - e-ter-NAL!"

"Yeah, whatever - I'll take my chances."

Adam Sat back down, his hand running furiously back and forth on the top of his head. I tried to take the conversation to more practical lines. "Look, man - it happened, and it's going to go ahead, right? I could really use some friendly advice, you know I've never had sex before..."

He waved me silent, impatiently. "Nothing to it, you just go with the flow, don't worry about...DAMN! I don't wanna talk about you having sex with your mom! I want to STOP this! It's INSANE!"

"Well, it's happening. So..."

He was thinking again. "OK... Let's look at the facts. You're an 18 years-old virgin..."

"Thank you for the reminder..."

"...who would basically fuck anyone and anything, right?"

"Fuck you."

"We'll take that as a yes. Now your mom - you were telling me her and your dad have been done long before he left, and you told me she hasn't gone back to dating; right?"

I could see where he was going with that. "So, you're saying we're just 2 sex-starved weirdos who just want to do the did and happen to have each other handy?"

"Sounds reasonable to me. maybe all you need is to go on Tinder, and all YOU need is just to finally find the balls and ask Cheryl Dobbs out?"

I felt myself growing angry, but controlled it. I knew that what he said made sense - it might be just this... But did it really matter? "Yeah, it's possible. But we've been through a lot together, those last few years - she's my best friend, and I think that, whatever love is, yeah, I think we love each other."

He hit my shoulder with his fist, hard."Yeah, but you're a moron teenager! 'We love each other, she's my best friend' - which I thought I was, but, yeah - but, what about her? How do you know it's real for her, too?!"

I was starting to get a sneaking suspicion that I knew where this was headed for. "OK, excellent question. How do we answer this? What's your suggestion?"

He leaned back, a smile on his face. "OK. Here it is. What say we present her with an option - someone as young as you, someone she has known for many years, someone at least as nice as you, AND twice as good looking? What if she decides to have sex with THAT guy? What does it say about you two?"

I burst out laughing. He waited patiently for me to calm down, and asked again:"Seriously - what will it mean?"

"I take it that this magnificent creature you're talking about is..."

"That's right. Me."

he waited for me to speak, and when I didn't, went on: "What have you got to lose? if she tosses me out - you go ahead. She hooks up with me - you had a narrow escape, maybe avoid getting your ass in the county jail for a couple years AND your immortal soul in hell for fucking ETERNITY!"

"mmm. And what do YOU get out of it?"

"You mean, aside from saving my best friend's ass AND eternal soul?"

"Yes, aside from that."

"Well, I get a shot at getting into the panties of the hottest woman in all the Carolinas! Hell, your mom will kill in fucking MIAMI!! Seriously, she's HOT - like Ember Heard, but stacked! Damn, I could motorboat those titties for DAYS!!!"

Yeah, that was Adam. He could be talking school shootings or global warming, then suddenly turn on a dime and start slobbering over some piece of ass that caught his eye... Guy was a moron, but I couldn't really stay mad at him.

"You haven't really seen her since last summer," I said. "she's really jacked now, like, ULTRA-buff, you know? Not sure you'll like it so much..."

He dismissed me with a wave of his hand. "Tits. What about the tits - she still got those?"

"Man, you're a fucking pervert..."

"I need to know, man! They still there?!"

I just couldn't take it seriously. The man was on one of his nutty benders, it was like something out of a Looney Tunes cartoon - only instead of $$$ signs in his eyes he had titties.... "Yeah, she lost a lot of body fat, but they are still there, lovely as ever and just waiting to be plucked by the first school boy to come along."

He ignored the note of sarcasm. "Good enough for me! For a friend, I'm willing to motorboat even a 32D. What do you say?"

I laughed. "What about Ellison? I thought you guys were serious...?"

"We're serious, all right, but this is for a friend. If she ever finds out I'm sure she'll understand. Forget about her. What do you say?"

"I say you're fucking insane, man."

"Of course I am. It's why all the ladies dig me, baby!"

"Whatever. Let's get back, classes start in 5 minutes."

He grabbed my hand, stopping me. "I haven't been to your house in ages - I'm coming over to visit you tomorrow after school. Whatever happens - happens. Cool?"

I shrugged helplessly. That coming weekend was beginning to shape up to be quite interesting...

CHAPTER THREE

In which lessons are learned

I had a whole day to think about the things Adam said, and I have to admit the son of a bitch had gotten to me. Mom was out by the time I got back home after practice, and I had the whole evening to think about it - which crossed over into the night. What if he was right? What if this was all just a passing thing for her? She was meeting people at the gym, and she's been going out evenings with her gal friends - what if she met someone new? Men were calling her up on the phone - what if she fell in love with one? I knew a lot of people were turned off by muscular women, but there were many who found it sexy - and my mom was so beautiful, so sexy... GOD, I love her so much!!

I was still awake when she got in, sometime after 3 AM. I listened intently: was there a man with her? I'll kill myself if there was, I'll fucking kill myself! She seemed to be alone, and, judging by the noises she made, a bit drunk. I almost jumped out of bed and ran to her; I wanted so much to see her!! But I didn't. I was... afraid. Yup, I was scared. When I heard the sound of the knob of the door to my room turning, I froze. I was lying with my face to the wall, fondling my aching dick, and I just closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I listened to the slight creaking of the floor boards, and imagined the unthinkably sexy giantess moving in the dark, the glints of lights from the corridor dancing on her muscular legs, the tiny mini skirt barely containing the twisting cords playing on her thighs...

I felt her bending down over me, took in her intoxicating scent, a heady mixture of sweat, perfume, whiskey and pot, and then her hand, lightly brushing my hair.

"Sleep tight, baby, and dream of mommy..." she whispered softly. And then I felt her lips, kissing the top of my head, oh-so gently... And as she turned back and went out, careful not to make a noise, I smiled. My mother loved me. We WILL be together, and nothing will keep us apart!

***

Adam drove me home from school on Friday. I was now actually looking forward to his meeting with mom. I was no longer worried about his visit, just curious to see what will happen... He was quite the wild card, you could never know what he would say or do next, and it would be interesting to see mom's reaction. Also, I had to admit to myself, I just wanted to show her off to my friend...

Adam was in full-on blubber mode. He started out with two guys who were suspended for dress code violation, moved from there to NSA surveillance, which led to the loss of basic trust between people in this fucking country, which of course reminded him of the hard time Ellison has been giving him lately, which, of course, led to this:

"...'cause they're all kids! Kids!! You don't get shit like that with mature women! A mature woman - she doesn't give a fuck if you called her, when you called her, if you asked about her sick dog - that fucking dog! We're doing it, and he just sits there, looking at us, like, what the fuck??! And, doing it - man, you gotta wear a fucking condom just to kiss her good-night! Know what I'm saying? Shit. an older woman - your mom is, what? 40? 41?"

"43."

"43! You don't even need a condom, no baby's coming out of THAT vagi! See? Only upsides!"

"Ah... I'm not sure that's how..." I tried to interject, but he was on a roll and spoke right over me.

'And she doesn't get offended if you call her sister a bitch or if, god forbid, you make a face when she puts fucking Tay-Tay on for the hundredth time in an hour, or..."

I tried to stem the tide. "Dude, we're almost there, calm down. I don't want you to start talking your mouth off the minute we walk in..."

"Aaah, don't worry about it. I can be smooooth when I want to..."

He was silent for a moment as he turned into my street and drove up to my driveway. "Yeah, and her puppies... Don't get me wrong, they're nice and all, but your mom - blelelelelelel!!!" taking his hands off the wheel, holding his palms wide apart to demonstrate width, shaking his head from side to side, his tongue running in and out of his mouth, making slurping noises... Yeah, I couldn't wait to get inside.

***

Mom was sitting at the kitchen table when we came in, fiddling with her iPad - probably looking up a receipt. She looked up and smiled with delight.

"Adam! What a pleasant surprise! Dean didn't tell me you were coming! It's been ages!"

She was wearing the inevitable Cam Newton t-shirt, yellow bikini string straps coming out at the top, tied behind her thick neck. She stood up to greet us, and I saw she wasn't wearing pants, her trunk-like thighs thick and bulging below the shirt's hem. Adam walked up to her in a daze.

"H-hi, Mrs. Taylor..."

She was smiling her dazzling smile as she took him in a bear hug. Barefoot, she stood 2 inches shorter than him, but she still seemed to dwarf his body, her brawny arms holding him tight. I winced, thinking of the pocket missile that was surely rising rapidly in his pants... Thankfully she let go of him and stepped back.

"Let me look at you! My, you have certainly grown!"

Adam cleared his throat, tried to speak: "Yeah... eh..." clearing his throat again, finally saying: "Ah, yeah... you too.."

She flashed her dazzling smile again. "Clean, good living will do the trick! Now, you two sit down for a bit. What can I get you? We've got Pomegranate juice, Kombucha, green tea..."

"I think green tea would be best, mom." I said. I didn't think Adam was in any state to try something more exotic. He stumbled his way to the chair, clearly still in a daze. As he sat down I leaned in, silently giving him the 'motor-boating' head shake... He just stared at me, still looking shell shocked.

We sat at the table, both indulging in my favorite breakfast activity - watching my mom's back, as she moved gracefully between kitchen counter and fridge, her glutes stretching the large shirt in a subtle, rhythmic dance...

She finally turned and brought a tray with decanter and glasses, placing it on the table, and sat down in front of Adam.

"So, Adam! I haven't seen you since - last summer? At the fundraiser? Dean tells me a lot has happened since!"

Adam leaned back. After the initial shock, he was starting to get back to his usual self. Talking about himself was always the best medicine. He sipped from the glass of tea I handed him.

"Good Tea, Mrs. T!" [groan. Yeah, he was making with the puns. He was gonna be OK] "Well, I signed a letter of intent with West Florida..."

Mom oooh'd appreciatively.

"It's division II, and it's only a partial scholarship, but they have an amazing campus, and the program is really going places!"

I waved a fist. "Yay! Go Argonauts!"

He was really feeling at ease, now. "We had, like, a really good season... I didn't see you at any of the games, I thought you loved football?"

Mom sighed. 'Yes, well... Dean wasn't playing, and I didn't really go out much."

Adam scoffed. "Dean is such a wimp! Sure, he was much slower than Mark Falk, but he has a much better understanding of the game, he could have made first team, he just needed to stick with it!"

I kicked him under the table - WTF, dude? - but he was picking a full head of steam. "Football is changing, you gotta have a head on your shoulders, it's not just about the muscle any more, not just the skill positions, you gotta use your head, SEE the game, Go with it!"

Mom interjected, gently. "Well, just the same, I see you didn't neglect the muscle part. You look pretty good, Adam."

He was now almost glowing. "yeah, well, you know... Gronk changed the game, you gotta be a beast to make it in that position..."

"You work out regularly?"

"3 Times a week, one and a half hour - plus 5 miles run every morning! I'm bench pressing 235 now, hope to be up to 255 by the end of the summer..."

I interjected. "You know, my mom trains pretty hard, too..." I knew she was somewhere in the mid 300's in the bench press, but I saved that tidbit for later use.

"Oh my god, yes!" He was really rolling. I couldn't wait for him to put his foot in it... "You look AMAZING, Mrs. T! Like, world-class! Are you going on competitions or something?"

She nodded. "No, can't stand the idea of all the dieting. I think they're missing the point, here - this should be about living a healthy life, not starving yourself. And then there are the steroids..."

He almost jumped up in his seat. "Jesus, don't do that! You're so beautiful, you look like a goddess! Steroids - man, just..."

She smiled at him warmly. "Why, Mr. Manning, you say the nicest things! And don't worry, I'm not injecting any chemicals into my butt...!"

He was smiling now, very self-assured. This was going great. This stunning, mature woman was responding to his charms! He needed to press on!

"Man, this is so great when an older - I mean, MATURE woman takes care of her body like that! My mom spends all day at work, sitting on her ass, and then when she comes home all she wants to do is sit on the sofa and watch freakin' Ellen or whatever!"

"Well, working for a living is not easy..."

"Yeah, sure, but - I mean, go to a gym once or twice a week, wouldn't kill you, might even be fun, right? You should totally get back in touch with her, maybe get her to go with you once, you could be her inspiration..."

I interjected. " Not sure my mom would be best for this. Most women don't go to the gym because they don't want to get buff, scare off the men...".

Mom nodded in agreement. "Yes, I find that many men are intimidated by a muscular woman..."

Adam shook his head, excited. "Not me! You gotta be really insecure to be turned off by a muscular woman! OK, manly voice, square jaw, body hair - yeah, maybe, but someone like you? No way! I'm ready to play!"

Mom looked amused, now. "So, you're secure in your manhood, is that it?"

He blushed a little. "Well, come on, look at me! I got the looks, I got the body..." He raised his left arm, flexing it, looking at mom sideways to see the effect it was having. I had to admit it was pretty impressive - must have been 14", maybe 14.5"...

Mom nodded. "Nice." She spread her right arm forward, flexing lightly. The large t-shirt sleeve did a good job of camouflaging it, but you could see the large bulge of her bicep grow in size, the veins on her forearm coming into even greater relief.

Adam whistled, impressed. "Wow. That is... Wow. Really nice. But..." He trailed off.

Mom look at him mildly. "But...?"

He fidgeted a little. I figured that, subconsciously he knew that he was about to put his foot in it, but - being Adam - he just couldn't help himself.

"Well... You know I think you look fantastic, you have great muscles - I mean, look at your shoulders, your legs, your neck, the pecks..."

"All very muscular, right" mom said blandly.

"Right! And it looks GREAT!! But... Well, it's FEMALE muscle, right?"

"I AM a female, that is correct."

He paused one last time before taking the plunge, and then went on, in a rush: "Well, it's just not the same, is it? I did a lot of reading on it, online, it's different for men and women, it's simple evolution, right? Like that thing with the steroids - if you're a woman and you want to be as strong as a man, you gotta take steroids, right? Your muscles - they're amazing, I could look at them all day, fuck, you let me, I could FEEL them all day! - but, you know: it's just not the same as a man's muscle. I mean, you could take Neal, here, any time, right, but a REAL athlete? A man who's training like me...? Com'n."

Holy. Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Adam was leaning forward, his eyes bright, his face flushed. He wasn't panting, but it was close. Mom looked at him cooly. She took a sip of her tea, then asked, in a matter-of-fact tone:

"So what you're basically saying is, you're stronger than me?"

He leaned back, sensing a trap. "Well, basically, I mean... You train a lot, you're pretty huge..."

She smiled thinly. "I'm a 43 years-old housewife, I'm shorter than you... And it IS female muscle."

"Know what?" he thumped the table with his fist. " Yes. Yes, that IS what I'm saying!"

"mmm." Mom took a last sip of her tea, and then put the empty glass on the tray. She placed her elbow on the table, lowering her arm forward, holding her fingers straight and rigid, pointing at him. "Want to see for sure?"