Amazonian Womb Worms Ch. 08-09

Story Info
Lena makes a horrifying experience with an endoscope.
5.1k words
4.73
28.5k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

Sex Spree

"What the fuck did I do tonight?" I whisper to myself as I crawl into my bed, my head still spinning from the alcohol. After I pull my covers over me, I stare at the rotating ceiling fan, my hand sliding between my legs to rub my sore vagina.

Why did you think leaving the apartment was a good idea?

About three hours after I kicked Chad out, Derek texted me saying that him and Kody were going to our favorite college bar, The Green Gator, to have a few drinks before it was time to meet up with Casey after her shift at the hospital. Everything in me told me to stay home like I was a werewolf who needed to chain herself up on the night of a full moon. But after two back-to-back dick appointments, the unsatiable arousal was gone, so I figured I could at least have a few drinks before going into heat again.

I was wrong.

After taking an Uber to Derek's place, I wound up pre-gaming way harder than I should've. I was four shots and one White Claw in before we even got to The Green Gator, thanks to Derek's peer pressure and how easily persuaded I am once I get buzzed. During the Uber ride to the bar, the tipsiness hit me hard, intensifying the unrelenting euphoria worse than it did when I was with Blake at Riverside Bar & Grille. During the walk to the bar, it felt like I was floating in a cloud. I felt so fucking good, I couldn't stop smiling and touching the guys. Then the arousal hit around the time I finished my second drink at the bar.

Things started getting super hazy after that. I remember being super flirty not only with Derek, but with Kody too. I don't recall Derek flirting back, because I vaguely remember him being confused by my behavior and continually asking me if I was okay. But Kody--Mr. Hits on Everyone even if he's in a committed relationship--did flirt back, because he always had a thing for me, though I never gave him the time of day.

One minute, Kody and I were bantering back and forth and teasing each other the way we've always done since we met freshman year.

The next minute, I remember touching his thigh. Electricity shot up my leg to my pussy when he put his hand on my knee and caressed it. Like I wasn't in control of my body, like I forgot Kody was in a serious relationship with one of my best friends, I grabbed his hand and slid it up my skirt right there in the booth while Derek was getting us drinks. That's about the time I blacked out, not from my blood alcohol level, but from the super intense euphoria and the overwhelming arousal.

Everything after that were flashes of sensations, blurry images and muffled sounds.

The next thing I remember is making out with a guy in the single occupant women's bathroom. Suddenly, I'm unbuckling the guy's belt. I recall my back being slammed against the wall, my leg being lifted up, and my panties being pulled aside. Following that, there was the sweet sensation of a long but slender cock pumping in and out of me.

During my climax, reality crystalized before me, and that's when I realized it was Kody who was holding me against that bathroom wall while he bucked into me hard from the front. Then I felt the delicious sensation of the womb worm bulging and tunneling through my cervix right as Kody's slender carrot dick throbbed inside of me. His strokes slowed, I remember telling him to keep fucking me but not too deep, then I made out with him hungrily while I reached between our crotches to pull him out of my slimy cunt--while I tugged the slippery proboscis out of his cock.

A vague recollection of returning to our booth and Derek asking, "Where did you two disappear to' is the next hazy memory I have. I remember feeling shame and regret, which was weird because I was still filled with overwhelming bliss and joy.

After that, I kept drinking copious amounts of alcohol. And though the arousal wanned, the euphoria still had me super social and flirty. When Casey met up with us, I recall intense guilt. The next thing I know, I'm at the bar to get water then some hot-ass guy starts chatting me up and buys me a drink after I start getting super touchy feely.

Sometime later, the haze suddenly lifted and clarity comes back to me--clarity and control came back to me right as I climaxed from riding that nameless rando bareback in the back of his car out in The Green Gator's parking lot...

Everything before that moment felt like a dream, but as that random guy came in me, I realized those hazy memories in between the time skips actually happened. As soon as I pulled the random guy's cock out of me and liberated the Uteroboscis's throbbing mouth tube from his urethra, I ran back to the bar to clean up. That's when I called an Uber so I could get home before I zombie-fucked anyone else, keeping out of my friend's sights as I slinked through the bar.

That's when I saw a text from Kody that read: I can't believe we did that... I mean, I'm glad it happened because I've secretly always wanted to. Also, your pussy was the most magical thing I've put my dick in. But shit... Please don't tell Casey. I can't lose Casey...

When I realized what happened with Kody actually happened, the guilt that came on made me sick. Not only did I betray Casey by fucking her boyfriend in a bar bathroom, but I let Kody have unprotected sex with me after letting that Blake guy and my promiscuous ex Chad both cum in me a few hours earlier...

I've been lying in bed, reflecting on the night, trying to put the pieces together for the last two hours now.

Two random guys, Chad, and Kody of all people... I had unprotected sex with four guys in a span of, like 12 hours...You did all of that knowing you have an unknown, semen-crazy jungle parasite in your fucking uterus...

As disgusted as I am with myself for everything that I've done since I woke up, I am doubly upset with myself for betraying Casey by seducing Kody...

I'm definitely going to have to avoid men until I find a way to control myself or get this parasite out.

"And no more alcohol until I do..." I whisper to myself. "It just makes the effects of this Uteroboscis's hypnotic hormones even more potent..."

Chapter 9

Ovipositor

Despite going to bed super-late following last night's drunken sex spree, I awake at the crack of dawn on a Saturday--something I never do because I love sleeping in on weekends. And why did I wake up earlier than I want to? From the bulging inside my uterus, of course.

I try falling back asleep, but the large worm keeps slithering around in my womb. And, as the sleepiness wears off, the arousal begins to build until the horniness becomes so unbearable that I'm forced to reach into my damp, sticky panties to masturbate. Like yesterday, two fingers are just not enough for me. My pussy is craving something wide and long, so I grab my dildo from the night stand and pump it in and out of my gushing hole until I cum hard with a body spasming orgasm. The worm tunnels its bulging body down into my vagina and throbs super hard in my cervix, and it swear it feels girthier than usual. And even after I come down from the sexual frenzy's high, the worm doesn't retract into my uterus...

What the shit? I slip my fingers into my slime pocket, pushing past the proboscis that's slapping around inside. I poke the firm, phallic, mushroom cap of head that's protruding out of my cervix, caressing it until its shaft throbs before its lower half writhes violently inside of me. Even after all that, it still doesn't tunnel back in.

"What, are you just not going back in without semen now?" I whisper.

I lay there for nearly an hour poking and caressing the worm's head until the pressure finally moves from my cervical opening back into my womb.

"Finally," I sigh in relief. Even though feeling the worm in my cervix feels good to me now, it's hard to function with that pressure in my tightest passage.

Before another wave of horniness consumes me, I take Sable out for his morning walk. Once he reaches a bush he likes, he lifts his leg and starts peeing. All I can think about while he does his business is what happened the other day when I tried flushing out the ejaculating dildo with soapy water following the insemination experiment. For some reason, the sex toy spurted out water instead of spraying it in an even stream, like something in there was clogging it even though it worked fine before. Now that I've witnessed those bulges moving from the worm's proboscis into my sexual partner's urethras, I can't help but wonder if those four guys been having trouble peeing since we had sex.

As soon as that endoscope I ordered from Amazon arrives later today, I'm going to find out exactly what happens when this worm detects semen following my orgasm... All I need is to collect semen--probably from Sable again since I can't ask any of the guys that I know to jizz in a cup for me... And, since I can't use my squirting dildo for this experiment, I'll need something see-through and phallic so I can see what's going on inside once the proboscis slips into an inseminator's hole... something like a turkey baster...

After breakfast, I masturbate once more in an attempt to keep my heat cycle from ramping up while I'm out. Once I'm done toying myself, once the worm burrows back into my womb after another delayed retraction, I head out.

The first stop is Walmart. I grab a box of the smallest mason jars I can find and a clear, plastic turkey baster with graduated measurement lines that has a hole just wide enough for the proboscis to fit into, and then I check out.

After that, I head to the pet store. I leave there with two female rats, a female rabbit, another fish tank for the rabbit, and food for them. Hopefully, one of the three animals goes into heat sometime soon. The plan is to tease the proboscis out of me and guide it to their vaginas the way I did with the liver in hopes that it finds a more enticing uterine lining that it wants to feed on.

When I get to my apartment complex's parking lot, I check my phone and find that my Amazon Prime package has been delivered to the package concierge locker, so I pop in to grab it quick. And, just as I'm walking out with the box, a wave of intense arousal takes hold of me, so I basically have to run to my apartment before I see one of my male neighbor's.

I waste no time cleaning the endoscope and hooking it up to my laptop. Once I know how to work it and how to properly record the footage, I set the laptop on my nightstand and angle it toward my bed for later.

After that, I call my dog over and do what I need to do to harvest his ejaculate. It's not weird if it's for science, I remind myself. You used to do this all the time at the dog breeders, remember?

When the deed is done, there seems to be about 25-30 mL or so of the runny semen sloshing around in the mason jar, which is about how much the website I checked earlier said an adult dog of his size should produce.

I quickly lead Sable out of my room, lock the door, and then I strip faster than I ever have in my life. As bad as I want to grab that dildo and go to work, I want to see what the Amazonian Womb Feeder is up to first.

The skinny, flexible cable slips in effortlessly through my slime-coated tightness. As I watch the camera slide past all the pink, ribbed walls toward my cervix, something catches my eye right as I'm nearing the slightly dilated hole that looks even more gaped than it did when the Peruvian doctor did my hysteroscopy. I angle the camera towards the crease between my cervix and my vaginal walls then my eyes widen in horror. Stuck to my reddish-pink flesh is a cluster of opaque, translucent balls. Inside of them are much smaller, pink, coiled-up tubes that look almost like maggots or baby earthworms. The ball cluster appears to be encased by a clear, light-yellow layer of gelatin or something.

"Holy fuck," I whisper. "Are those... eggs?"

They remind me of frog eggs... Actually, they look more like the slug eggs I used to help Mom scrap out of our garden, but bigger...

At that moment, the image of the bulges moving from the worm's proboscis to the urethras of Chad and Blake's cocks yesterday pops into my head.

Holy fuck... Don't tell me the Uteroboscis was picking up these eggs and pumping them into their penises...

It makes sense. When the womb feeder detects something like liver, it feeds, but when it detects semen, it probably grabs eggs with its mouth tube and uses the proboscis to implant them in the penis--and a penis is the perfect place for the larva of a uterus-feeding parasite to lurk inside of until they sense a vagina during intercourse...

Oh god... If that's the case... There are four men walking around with who knows how many unhatched womb feeders in their dicks... The memory of Kody fucking me in the bathroom pops into my head. Shit... Kody might have already passed it to Casey... And who knows who Chad might end up fucking...

A pit forms in my stomach.

With the endoscope's camera still focused on the eggs, I plunge my finger in deep and then, when I feel the squishy clump, I scrape at it with my fingernail. It's like scratching dried hot glue, but softer. And, when I try scraping at it where the egg's gluey encasing meets my flesh, I feel pain, like I'm tearing a scab off a still healing wound.

"Ouch! Fuck!" I cry out.

It legit feels like it's crazy glued to my flesh... If the womb worm is pumping these into penises, it probably has to use a mouth secretion of some kind to dissolve the protective encasing before implanting it, unless semen is what dissolves it...

Despite the discomfort, I keep at it until a sharp burning pain flares deep inside my vagina at the exact moment I feel my finger dislodge a ball. After removing the endoscope, I gently finger the surprisingly big egg out of me until it leaves my hole with a glob of slime.

I scoop the slimy ball into my hand and bring it close to my face. It's maybe half the size a garlic pill--roughly the same size of those bulges I saw moving through its proboscis...

The coiled-up worm embryo inside suddenly wiggles, bulging against the gelatinous encasing, and the sight of it makes me gasp.

"Are these babies already about to hatch?" I whisper, my jaw trembling.

An idea pops into my head, so I wipe my hands off on the towel beside me, then I grab a Q-tip from my bathroom before heading out to the living room where the fish tank containing my new pet rats are. I gently grab the largest rat, turn her over onto her back, then I push the slippery egg into the rat's tiny genitalia. It takes a few tries, but I manage to pop it in the rebelling rodent. Using the Q-tip that I dipped in dog semen, I push the egg in deeper.

"Sorry," I whisper, letting her go. "It's for science..."

The arousal is starting to drive me mad now, so I hurry back to my bed and stick the endoscope back inside of me while my mind is still clear. When the camera slips into my cervix, I barely feel it, probably because it's been stretched out so many times by my girthy parasite. Or maybe because it's perpetually numbed by my Uteroboscis.

When the camera enters my uterus, I find womb feeder with its body mostly against the left side of my womb, its tail anchored to the top of the organ like before. I don't know if it's because this camera is different than the one used by the Peruvian doctor, but I swear this thing looks girthier and longer than before. When I get closer to the tail, it appears that more of those wormy appendages are have grown back since the last time I saw it, and it appears that the pink tendrils rooted under my flesh are thicker and webbed in and across more flesh like veins, as though it's a part of my organ...

"Shit!" I yell.

As I'm reeling the camera back a bit, I spot another cluster of eggs just behind the base of the tail. There are dozens of them--more than what I found outside my cervix, maybe hundreds.

"Oh fuck... Fuck, fuck, fuck! If those don't all get deposited into another host before they hatch, I'm going to have hundreds of these fucking baby worms in me..."

The thought of all of them feeding on me has my heart beating so hard and fast, it feels like a caffeinated humming bird is freaking out in my chest.

I continue adjusting the long neck of the camera until its cock-shaped head comes into view. Its head is pressed right against the right side of my uterus, its proboscis webbed all over a large, red, thick, granular mass that doesn't look like the top flesh of my womb where the tail is.

That looks like thickened endometrium? But when the doctor looked around in here a few days ago, there was barely any left...

It occurs to me that this thing might be pumping hormones into me to not only make me hornier, but also to stimulate and accelerate endometrial growth...

It reset my menstrual cycle and it's trying to make me have a period again three weeks early so it can feed more... No wonder I've been feeling super anemic lately.

The womb feeder gets aggressive when it squirms and bumps against the camera, so I take its violent writhing as my cue to pull out the endoscope. Perfect timing, because my thoughts are starting to get really cloudy and my pussy is starting to throb with desperate need.

I grab my dildo and impale myself with it as far as it can go. Seconds after I start rubbing my clit, I enter a frenzy of hard, fast, deep stabs of the dildo until my body seizes from a glorious orgasm. As the pressure in my cervix builds, I focus up enough to grab the turkey baster and suck up the dog semen from the mason jar. Then, I slip the endoscope into me before sliding the baster inside.

On my laptop's screen, I watch as clear goo oozes up out of my cervix like lava from a volcano right before the worm's wide head appears in the middle of the tiny hole under the puddle of slime. It wiggles side to side until it pops through to my vagina, its head bulging wider and wider as it throbs in my tightness, stretching me as it reinflates its shaft. That's when I squeeze the turkey baster's bulb to drip a bit of semen out, watching on screen as the grayish cum pours onto the layer of transparent goo.

As I'm slowly injecting the rest of the ejaculate in me, its red mouth tube sucks up the semen then, in a flash, the proboscis slithers out. As soon as it slaps the tip of the baster, tendrils latch onto it. In the blink of an eye, the proboscis thrusts right into the tip of the baster, pushing almost an inch or so into it. It then begins to throb like it's trying to chug the semen. During that time, thick tentacles branch out from near the head, reaching toward the cluster of eggs, rubbing them for a few seconds before quickly sucking two eggs up through the tentacles. The eggs are then quickly pulled through a wide tentacle into the main tube. That's when the main proboscis throbs rapidly, using peristalsis-like contractions to send the eggs bulging their way into the baster.

"Holy shit! I was right!" I shout, slowly pulling the baster out of my obscenely slick pussy.

Through the goo-coated baster, I watch as the proboscis extends deep into the plastic tube at an alarming pace until it gets almost to the damn bulb! It's unclear if that means it goes that far into a urethra when it does this or if it only made it this far because the baster is wider, but I wouldn't doubt it. If that is the case, it could've been implanting eggs all the way into the bladder...

In a matter of seconds, the eggs pop out of the end of its white mouth noodle and newly branched tendrils press them into the side of the baster as a light yellowish secretion that looks like snot covers the eggs. Having seen enough, I pull the proboscis out of the baster, watching as the tendrils inside retract back into the main tube. When it leaves the baster, it doesn't even try to latch onto my hand, almost like it knows that I'm its host and that I'm not a threat to it. The cold, fleshy tube flicks in the air like a snake tongue before snapping back inside of me with a little squishy, sucking sound--the sound of a noodle being slurped through the pursed lips of a mouth.

12