Amber 03

Story Info
Waking up with a coworker after a night together.
4.4k words
4.72
5.7k
8

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
41 Followers

As Amber switched off the lamp beside the bed, the room fell into darkness. When my eyes adjusted, I looked to the large picture window. Outside, everything was covered in a thin layer of white. The city lights seemed to twinkle in the night through a lightly falling snow. From the warmth of the bed, the wintery scene was serene and relaxing to watch.

Amber rolled onto her side facing me and asked, "So, you good?"

Raising my eyebrows, I turned to her and said, "Good? Amber, that was incredible. Are you?"

I could see her smile as she said, "I'm better than good. And before you ask - no, nothing is going to change between us; and yes, yes I want to do it again. But... maybe we should get some sleep first."

I had a feeling of relief come over me. Amber and I have worked together for over a year now. We had become good friends and spent most of our free time together. Naturally, over time, I found myself becoming attracted to her. Alone in my apartment, I had fantasized about her naked body and masturbated while imagining her doing the same. I had imagined us together and wondered how she liked it. I had fantasized about her in every way imaginable. But I had kept all of that to myself, not wanting to risk our friendship.

Now, we found ourselves in Chicago to attend a convention for work. Arriving earlier this evening, we had decided on a quiet night in, drank some wine and ordered pizza. With our moods fortified by the beverages and our conversation much more disinhibited, our conversation ventured into areas we'd never explored. With a little bit of flirting, we eventually found ourselves getting undressed and pleasuring ourselves in front each other. In doing so, we also learned that each of us had done that many times before while thinking about the other. It was literally a dream come true, and now we found ourselves lying in bed together, the cool soft sheets caressing our naked bodies.

Amber leaned towards me. I met her lips and we kissed. With a flick of her tongue across mine, she kissed me one more time before falling back to her pillow and whispering "g'night."

Lying on my back with my head on the pillow, I looked up at the ceiling. I could taste her kiss on my lips as my mind raced, thinking back on what we had done earlier that evening. As an erotic replay ran through my mind, I drifted off to sleep.

---

As the first light of morning filtered through the window I slowly awoke. Rubbing my eyes, I looked beside me and saw Amber still sleeping. She was lying face down, with her head turned away from me her hair fell across her pillow.

Gently sliding out of bed, I walked over to the window and quietly drew the sheer curtains closed. Light still filtered through but it was softer, much less harsh. Walking into the bathroom and gently closing the door behind me, I flipped on the lights. Seeing my naked body in the mirror I couldn't help but grin at the thought of what took place the night before. After relieving myself, I brushed my teeth, gargled with some mouthwash, splashed some water on my face and applied some deodorant before turning off the light and walking back into the room.

Amber rolled over and propped herself up on her pillow. With an easy smile she said, "Hey."

Standing there, facing her completely naked, I was oddly at ease and not the least bit self-conscious. "Hey, sorry about the noise. I was trying to let you sleep."

"No, it's ok. I'm up," she said through a yawn as she sat up and stretched out her arms. As she sat up, the sheet slid away, exposing her beautiful, full breasts.

I eased myself back between the sheets as Amber sat on the edge of the bed. Her hair fell down to her shoulders, a little messy from the past night's sleep. Her long straight back lead down to her curvy hips. The soft, pale mounds of her backside stuck out to both sides and again I noticed just how smooth and impeccable her skin was. I felt a flutter in my chest as she stood up and looked back over her shoulder at me. "Don't go anywhere; I'll be right back."

As she closed the door to the bathroom, I rolled onto my back and stared up at the ceiling. I soon heard the toilet flush and then the sink running. A few moments later, she walked back into the room. "I hope you don't mind, I borrowed your toothbrush. Oh, and while you were in the bathroom I looked at our schedule today. We don't have anything until lunchtime. We've got nothing this morning."

I smiled as I watched her make her way around the bed and back between the covers. As she slid between the sheets, she sighed and said, "Ugh, I absolutely love the feeling of getting in bed naked. Feeling the soft, cool sheets engulfing my body, rubbing me in places that are usually covered..." As her voice trailed off, she slowly rocked her hips under the sheets and let out another sigh. She looked at me and said, "So, tell me about yourself."

For the first time I had a confused look on my face. "I mean, you already know everything about me."

"Sure, I know everything about you that anyone else could find out. I know where you grew up, where you went to school; I know your favorite sports, your favorite teams; I know your favorite foods and your hobbies. But I want to know more. I want to know the things you don't tell anyone, the kinds of things you told me last night. I want to know you."

Turning onto my side and facing Amber, I said, "Well, I'll tell you anything you want to know but I don't know where to start."

Thinking for a second she replied, "How about we play a little game? It'll be like truth or dare, but we'll just ask each other questions. We'll alternate. One of us asks a question, the other answers. But there's a catch; after the other person answers, the person who asked the question has to answer that same question before we switch."

When I agreed to her terms she smiled and started thinking of her first question. "I'll start you off easy. What do you normally sleep in?"

"Well, I usually put on a pair of boxers, either some mesh shorts or sweatpants, and a loose t-shirt. I go to bed in that but usually take the shirt off at some point."

With a nod, she said that she usually wore something similar, "Nothing too exciting, usually a loose t-shirt and a pair of loose-fitting pajama pants over some light cotton panties. I usually keep the shirt on but I take the pants off before crawling in bed and sleep in just my panties. See? That wasn't so bad, now it's your turn."

"Well, if you like lying in bed naked so much, why do you you wear clothes to sleep?"

Amber considered the question and said, "I guess I enjoy it so much, I worry that if I did it every night, it would lose its novelty; I'd start to take it for granted. So I save it for special nights, nights when I'm feeling horny before bed and I know I'm going to get myself off. Remember last night how I told you I enjoy walking around naked in my house? Well, when I start feeling like that before bed, I strip down completely naked. My favorite way is to do it slowly in front of a mirror, getting myself turned on before walking around freely in my house. After getting myself ready for bed, I turn off all the lights, crawl into bed and masturbate."

Listening to Amber, I pictured the scene in my head. My pulse quickened and I felt the familiar stirring in my groin. I focused on my breathing to calm myself back down. After clearing my mind, I told her how I also get turned on by walking around naked. "Sometimes I do it when I'm already feeling horny, as a sort of foreplay with myself. And sometimes I do it, when I want to masturbate but I'm just not in the right mood. Being naked usually gets me in the right frame of mind."

I then explained that I also usually save sleeping naked for nights when I'm planning on getting myself off. But I added, "Sometimes, when I can't sleep, slipping out of my clothes and lying naked in bed is a great way for me to get myself aroused, rub one out and get off to sleep."

It was Amber's turn again, and this time she didn't need to think up a question. In a lower, more relaxed tone she said, "We watched each other last night. It was without a doubt the hottest thing I've ever done. But last night, I didn't notice you until you were already hard. I want to know what it's like when it's getting hard. How does it feel?"

Lying back, looking up at the ceiling and taking a deep breath, I explained that "when I first get excited, there's just a faint tingling sensation in crotch. My scrotum tingles as my testicles rise and I feel it in the base of my penis. Usually at this point, I become aware of my pulse, thumping in my chest. With each of heartbeat, I feel my penis becoming fuller. As it thickens and then lengthens, I feel the skin tighten as it reaches its full size. Then as each successive pulse forces more blood into it, it begins to rise. Soon, it's pointing straight out and then angled up. Once I'm erect, every pulse causes my penis to twitch, sending a numb, tingling feeling through my body. I can feel how much bigger it is and everything in my mind is begging me to touch it. But the longer I can wait, the better it feels when I finally do."

As I described my arousal, Amber was clearly enjoying the images in her mind. A look of pleasure came across her face and she asked, "Are you hard now?"

Biting my lip and nodding, I quietly moaned, "Yeahhh."

"Now what about you? I saw your panties last night but I want to know how it feels when you get turned on. What's it like getting wet?"

Now lying on her back, Amber exhaled and said, "Well, for me, it's a whole-body feeling. It usually starts with a tingling in my nipples. I can watch as my areola gets puffy and my nipples get hard and that gets me more excited. My heart starts racing and I feel warm all over, then I start feeling a tingling in my groin. My labia starts to throb and I can feel my clitoris becoming more sensitive. Sometimes I just lightly tease my nipples to get aroused faster. As I get more excited, waves of pleasure wash over me and cause my pelvis to quiver. Finally, when I'm completely turned on, if I rub my legs together, I can feel the slipperiness between my thighs. I get overwhelmed by a compulsion to touch myself down there but I force myself to wait. The absence of touch drives me crazy and eventually my wetness begins to drip down the front of my vagina. Ughhhhhhh yeahhhhh."

I didn't need to ask, I could tell she was in the midst of what she was describing. We both let out a low groan of pleasure as we lied there in a full state of arousal but denying ourselves any relief. I then asked, "What's your favorite way to masturbate?"

Closing her eyes, as if to think back on her favorite time, she explained that she doesn't have one favorite way. "It really depends on what mood I'm in. For example, if I'm already horny before bed, I'm usually going to lie on my back and spread my legs. On nights like that, I'm usually already so turned on that as soon as I put a hand between my legs, I'm already wet. Then I can pretty quickly begin rubbing my clit and without much effort I can make myself cum. It's quick and fast but god, it feels amazing.

"Then sometimes, I know I want to get off but I'm not quite turned on. In those times, I still crawl into bed naked; that sensation helps me get started. But I have to rely on my imagination to get me going. I lie back and think about you. Sometimes I just imagine you stroking yourself as I match what you do. And then sometimes I imagine that you're with me. I imagine my touch is yours, that it's you feeling every part of my body. And then sometimes I get a little something out of my bedside drawer to help, again imagining it's you."

Feeling incredibly aroused at the thought I moaned, "Ohhhhh, tell me more."

"Yeah, I get my vibrator out. I lick it or sometimes put a drop of lube on it to get it nice and slippery and then with my knees up and my legs spread, I turn it on and slide it deep into my vagina while I work my other hand on my clitoris. I've fucked myself on my back, imagining you thrusting on top of me. I've gotten on my knees and straddled it, as if I'm riding on top of you. And I've been on all fours, fucking myself, imagining your balls slapping against my clit as you take me from behind."

I couldn't believe it as I heard her describe how she masturbates in surprisingly vulgar terms. Getting a glimpse of her wild, erotic side was incredible. In my now hyper-aroused state, I felt a drop of precum drip drip from the tip of my penis.

"Fuck, Amber. That's so hot." Still lying on her back, she turned her head towards me, a look on her face yearning for me to share my intimate secrets with her. I took a few seconds to slow my breathing again. If hearing Amber describe how she masturbates got me so turned on, I wanted to do the same for her.

"I also have a few ways that I like. I already told you about the first time I did it while thinking about you. While I took a shower, I imagined you bathing yourself. Imagining every inch of your naked body got me so turned on. Then I jerked myself off while picturing you fingering yourself in your shower."

Amber sighed and said, "Yeah, I've definitely done that a few times."

"I had hoped so," I said looking over at her with a smile. Continuing I said, "Honestly though, it's pretty hard for me to get off while I'm standing. When I masturbate, I'm usually lying in bed. If I'm horny before I get into bed, I usually get hard just with the anticipation of what I know I'm about to do. Then I can lie on my back, stroke myself and before long I get myself off."

Breathing a little harder, Amber asked, "Where do you shoot it... your cum?"

"Sometimes I like to watch it. So I throw off the covers, lie on my back and let it spurt up in the air before falling into a little warm puddle on my belly. I hate having to get up to clean myself off though so usually, well, that's why I take my shirt off. I cum into my shirt and then just throw it in the hamper."

Amber had her eyes closed and I could see she was enjoying picturing my words in her mind. "Ughhhhh, can we pick this up again later? There's more I want to know but god, I absolutely have to get off now."

Amber turned her head back towards me and saw the covers tented by my erection. She rolled to her side, scooted towards me, and whispered in my ear, "Can I touch it?"

I couldn't speak. I just slowly nodded my head, bit my lower lip and took a deep breath as I waited. With a flip of her arm, she threw the covers to the foot of the bed, our naked bodies exposed to each other. With her face still next to mine, her breath on my ear, she reached her hand down and deftly wrapped her warm, soft hand around my shaft. At her touch, I moaned and my whole body felt numb as a wave of pleasure washed over me.

"Mmmmmm, it's so hard," she moaned in my ear as she began to slowly work her hand all the way down to the base of my shaft and back up to the head. Reaching the tip, she used a couple fingers to rub the precum down my shaft before wrapping her hand back around and resumed her slow stroking.

As she stroked her warm hand up and down my erection, she let her leg drape across mine. Her soft, smooth thigh rested on mine and I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs. Her short-trimmed pubic hair brushed against my skin and drove me absolutely crazy. Then I felt her start to rhythmically grind her crotch into my hip, the rhythm of her hips matching the rhythm of her hand.

As I felt the excitement building Amber whispered in my ear, "I want to make you cum. I want to feel it... cum for me."

Amber let out a long exhale behind my ear before locking her lips to mine, our tongues gliding across the other. With just a few more strokes of her hand, I arched my back as the tension reached a peak. I moaned out, "Ughh here it comes..." Then it felt as if every muscle in my body contracted at once. I let out a loud grunt as my penis convulsed, my ass clenched and I shuddered as I ejaculated. The hot semen arced up and onto my belly, landing around my navel. With each successive stoke of her hand, my penis quivered and another drop dribbled out. Finally with one long shiver, my body went numb and I settled back into the bed to catch my breath.

As I became aware of my surroundings again, I felt Amber still slowly grinding her crotch against my hip. She ran her hand over my belly before wiping it on the bedsheet. Giving her another long kiss, I rolled over onto my side, gently pushing her onto her back.

With her eyes closed she let her knees fall to either side. The image before me was straight out of my dreams. Amber's beautiful, curvy body was laid out naked in front of me. Her hair was strewn across her pillow and her large breasts hung to each side. Each areola was now puffy and her nipples stuck out like little pencil erasers. Her belly was soft and inviting, punctuated with a cute slit of a belly button. Her hips were wide and her ass spread out beneath her. Her thighs, which usually concealed her genitals were now spread apart. Between her legs, a patch of short pubic hair sat atop her mound. Below that, her outer labia was swollen while her pink inner labia peeked out between those plump outer lips. Her labia glistened under a thin layer of the slippery, clear fluid from her vagina. At the top of her lips, the little button of her clitoris was aching to be touched.

Despite the refractory period that inevitably follows each of my orgasms, the scene before me made me light headed as my heart raced. With my knees between her legs I placed a hand to either side of her arms. Supporting myself over her, I lowered my head down, placing my face between her breasts and inhaled deeply. The scent of her skin was intoxicating. Moving my head to the side, I kissed the inside and then underside of her large breast as I made my way towards her nipple. I teased her by circling her areola with the tip of my tongue before licking across her nipple and closing my mouth over it and giving it a light suck, causing her to moan and writhe her hips.

Moving to do the same to the other breast, I removed one hand and let it trace down her belly and then lower, where I ran my fingers over her pubic hair. After teasing her a little longer, I deliberately traced my fingertips down the inside of her thighs, following the sensitive crease right at the top inside of her leg, eliciting a gentle moan from her. As my fingers slowly crept closer to her genitals without actually touching them, she breathed harder in anticipation. She looked at me as if begging me to give her some release and then moaned, "Oh fuck, I want it so bad..."

Staring back into her blue eyes, I allowed my fingers to finally touch her there. Beginning down at her vagina, my fingertips brushed up, across her labia and lightly across her clitoris. I saw her eyes twitch and then roll back as she let out a long, loud moan and her body shuddered below me. Between heavy breaths she gasped out, "Oh god yes..."

Rolling so I was lying beside her, I kept my hand between her legs. When I reached down again, I felt a drop of her wetness at her vagina. Using my fingers, I rubbed it up, over her labia and across her clitoris. With the lubrication now on my fingers, I began lightly rubbing it in little circles, causing her to moan out again. As I found a pace that she seemed to like best, Amber began rhythmically moving her hips. Barely noticeable at first, she increased the intensity until soon she was rocking her hips as I continued to rub her.

Judging by the pace of her hips, her faster breathing, and the flushing forming on her chest, I could tell that Amber was getting close. Grabbing her right hand, I placed it by mine on her crotch. Taking her cue, she slid her hand under mine and took over rubbing herself. Amber watched through eyes half open as I removing my hand from her crotch, brought two fingers to my mouth and licked some spit onto them before placing my hand back between her legs. She brought her knees up a little, closed her eyes, arched her back, and panted through an open mouth as she waited for what she hoped was about to happen.

jkpolk
jkpolk
41 Followers
12