Amber 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

Amber's eyes narrowed, not in a judgemental way, more out of genuine interest and curiosity. In a pleasant, inquisitive tone she asked, "How so?"

Seeing her interest I decided to elaborate, "Well, it all started one day when we were golfing. Your hair was messed up and you had sweat that would drip down your neck. I could see damp spots forming on the back of your shirt and your skin was flushed from the heat. Something about seeing you like that was just incredibly sexy to me. I don't know, and this might be the weirdest part, but there's something about the way that you smell when you get hot that just absolutely drives me crazy. Thinking about your sweat soaked panties...ugh, it does something to me."

Realizing what I had just said I suddenly felt incredibly self conscious. Feeling the need to explain myself I nervously stammered, "Look, I know it's weird and I'm sorry. But I've thought about it and I think I know why I like it. Aside from the fact that I honestly find you attractive when I see you like that, I think it's the idea that if you, knowing that you're not at your best, are still eager to be with me and just embrace being free with each other; there's something primal about it that drives me wild."

Sensing my growing unease, Amber smiled, leaned in close and asked, "Why are you embarassed? Do you not remember that I just told you that I have fantasied about you fucking me after we spend an entire day outside?" With a kiss she continued, "I was afraid to tell you that because I thought you might be disgusted or turned off by that part."

With a shake of my head I said, "No, not at all. I would lick your salty skin. I would peel off your panties and bury my face between your legs. I just want you."

At that Amber gave me another long kiss. As a profound relief overcame both of us, we finished our dinner. When the waiter cleared our plates, I settled the check and then pulled up the ride-share app to request a car back to the hotel. Taking one final sip of our drinks, Amber and I grabbed our coats and slid out of the booth. Putting my arm around her, we made our way back through the dining room and to the front entryway. After seeing that our car had arrived, I helped Amber get her coat back on and we hurried outside and across the sidewalk. As the frigid air stung our faces and numbed our hands, we slid into the back seat while the valet held the door. With the door shutting behind me, I confirmed our destination with the driver and we pulled into the line of traffic.

After a minute of sitting in the heat and rubbing our hands in front of the vents, we began to thaw out. After another minute, Amber leaned over to me and we began to make out again. This time I let my hand rest on her knee. As we kissed I gradually slid my hand up the inside of her thigh beneath her skirt. As my hand made its way farther up, I could feel the heat between her legs. She let out a whimper as I stopped just short of touching her where she really wanted me to. I just wanted to tease her a little; there would be plenty of time later to go further.

Amber sighed as we settled back in our seats. A few minutes later we had arrived back at the hotel. Exiting the car I held the door as Amber climbed out and we hurried back inside. We rode the elevator up to our floor and then quietly made our way to our rooms at the end of the hallway. Arriving at my door, Amber waited close behind me as I swiped my keycard and opened the door. She followed me into the room, which was again lit just by the smaller bedside lamp. As the door shut behind us, Amber set her things on the table and facing away from me, eased her coat from her shoulders, laying it across the back of a chair while I put mine away in the closet.

The bed had been made and the room straightened up. As we each slipped off our shoes and set them aside, Amber quietly made her way to the table and turned off the light. As the room was plunged into darkness, our eyes quickly adjusted as the light filtering in through the open curtains was sufficient to cast a glow akin to a moonlit night throughout the room. The darkened room made the scene outside more visible and I was struck by the romantic ambiance it created.

I watched as Amber came back around the bed. She wrapped her arms around me and we passionately kissed. As we kissed, I gently rubbed her back, my hands sliding effortlessly across the smooth fabric of her sweater. My hands then made their way down her lower back and settled atop her hips. The soft fabric of her skirt slid beneath my hands and I grasped her backside. As Amber leaned against me, there was no hiding in my thin dress pants the fact that I was already fully hard. She made a slight moan in recognition of my arousal and stepped back.

We looked at one another for a few seconds as we tried to slow our breathing. Drawing Amber back towards me I whispered in her ear, "I could lay you on this bed right now and go down on you. And my god, I want to do that so bad but I want this to last as long as possible. How about we undress each other; then you and I can get in the shower and I'll give a really good, long massage?"

Amber let out a low sigh and slowly nodded her head as she began to slowly unbotton my shirt. Reaching the last button and untucking my shirt, she pulled it open before working it off my shoulders and letting it slide down my arms to the floor below. Then grabbing the front of my undershirt, I raised my arms as she pulled it up over my head and tossed it aside.

I then put my hands on Amber's waist and let them slowly slide up, under hersweater. As my hands traced across the curves of her waist and and around to her back, I slowly worked her sweater up. When I stretched the bottom of her sweater to pass over her breasts, she raised her hands and I finished easing it over her head. Bunching the material up in front of my face, I took a deep breath before tossing it aside. Watching me derive pleasure from smelling her sweater, Amber smiled and softly moaned.

Amber now stood in front of me in her skirt with a black strapless bra cradling her breasts. Reaching behind her, she found the clasp and deftly released it before slowly letting the bra fall away to the floor. I watched as her voluptuous breasts were free to dangle at her chest. Her nipples were erect and as she tilted her head back, she took a deep breath and enjoyed the cool sensation of the air on her breasts.

Looking back to me, Amber approached again and began to undo my belt. As the buckle dangled to the side, she grasped the top of my pants and undid the clasp. Then slowly she unzipped my pants. As she began to work my pants over my hips and down, my erection, held back only by my underwear flopped out towards her. As my pants fell around my ankles, I stepped out of them, kissed Amber, and placing my hands on her shoulders, guiding her to turn around.

With her bare back facing towards me, I rubbed my hands across Amber's shapely, full-figured backside. Nothing turned me on quite like this part of her and I simply wanted to take it all in. Running my hands over the sweater-like fabric of her skirt, I gently squeezed. After a few more passes, I worked my fingers into the waistband at the top of the skirt. Stretching the elastic, I slowly eased the top of her skirt down over her hips. As I worked it down, Amber leaned forwards and supported herself on the bed with both hands. This caused her ass to rise right into my face as I knelt down to finished pulling her skirt to the floor.

With her hands still supporting herself on the bed, Amber stepped out of the skirt and slightly spread her feet. She had on a pair of black panties that wrapped across her hips. A broad triangle of smooth black fabric covered the pale skin of her behind before hugging tightly to the underside and disappearing between her legs.

Still on my knees behind her, I burried my face into Amber's panties and breathed deeply. Her earthy, musky scent was nothing short of intoxicating. After letting out a low moan, I reached up and peeled down her panties. The pale skin of her ass was now on full display; the bottom of each cheek hung delicately at the top of the back of her thighs. With her feet still apart and her thighs spread, her labia could be seen between her legs. After one final grasp of each cheek, we both stood back up and faced one another.

Biting her lip and looking into my eyes, Amber seductively lowered herself to her knees in front of me. Then reaching up to grasp the elastic waistband of my underwear, she slowly started to pull them down. As she pulled them down, the tip of my erection got caught in the waistband. When the back of my underwear slid down across my ass and they fell away to the floor, my erection sprung free, rigidly bouncing before her face. After looking at it appreciatingly for a second, Amber licked her lips before standing up again and kissing me. As we kissed, she pulled herself close to me and the underside of my erection rubbed against her lower belly.

As she pulled away, she looked at me and said, "What about that massage you promised?"

I lead Amber by the hand to the bathroom. The room was lit by a small safety light built into one of the wall outlets, which provided plenty of light in the rather luxorious bathroom that my room had. The marble tile on the floor was spotless and a large, glass-enclosed, walk-in shower sat on one side of the room. The toilet was tucked away behind a short half-wall. As I reached into the shower and turned on the hot water, Amber suddenly looked a little embarassed and said, "I'm sorry, I just realized I really need to go to the bathroom."

"Ok, that's fine, I'll just step out for a second."

Grabbing my hand and smiling shyly she said, "You don't have to."

I stepped under the hot shower and closed the door. Beyond the glass, I could see Amber settle down on the toilet. As I heard the sound of her urinating, I felt a desire for her rise within me that I had never felt before. Honestly, I've never had any sort of pee fetish, but I found something about Amber's openness and confidence around me to be incredibly erotic.

After she finished, Amber stood and flushed. She walked slowly and deliberately to the glass door, opened it and stepped into the shower with me. One of the features of this shower was dual showerheads on opposite ends, which were both pushing out nice hot water. Amber eased herself in front of me. With her back to me, she adjusted the shower head in front of her and sighed as the jets of hot water gently pounded on her breasts.

With the other shower head spraying hot water on my neck, I placed my hands on Amber's shoulders and began to rub. My thumbs found knots on both sides of her shoulders and with a little pressure, I rubbed deeper, stretching the muscle and releasing the tension. With one knot relieved, I slid my hand until I found another and repeated the process. With the resolution of each spot releasing more tension, Amber sighed and tilted her head to the side. Sliding a hand up to the back of her neck, I slowly rubbed deeply along each side. As the muscle relaxed, I saw her shoulders sag in relief.

Applying a little body wash to my hands for lubrication, I went back to work. After briefly redoing her shoulders, I let my now-slippery hands slide down her back. There I again used my thumbs to push gently into the muscles of her lower back as I worked from her hips upwards towards her shoulder blades. I spent a while working on the tense muscles lining her lower back. As the last bit of tension in her back released, Amber began to moan quietly with each pass of my hand.

With a slow backward roll of her shoulders, Amber exhaled a relaxed as I grasped her arms at her shoulders and gently rubbed all the way down to her wrists. There, I held each hand to her side and used my thumbs to massege her palms before sliding my hands back up the outside of her arms to her shoulders. From there, I reached my arms under hers and grasped her breasts in each hand. Cupping her from beneath, my fingers rubbed her nipples. As she moaned at my touch, I pushed up against her back. The bottom of my erect penis slid against the outside of her ass crack as I gently nibbled her ear and then kissed her neck.

With another moan, Amber turned her head towards me and I asked, "Do you want to wash me off?"

She slowly nodded and whispered, "Yeahhh."

As Amber rinsed her hair, I got each of my hands soaped up and then got to work rubbing and caressing every inch of her skin. I began by rubbing her neck, back and arms before slipping my hands into her underarms and caressing the sides of her breasts. From there I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her belly before letting my hands slide back up to her breasts, where I again cupped them in each hand. Then, after tenderly rubbing in between and the tops of each breast I finally made my way to her nipples. Tucked up behind her, the underside of my erection again rested against the outside of her crack. As I slowly teased her nipples with my fingertips and gently rubbed myself against her, Amber shuddered and then moaned as I again kissed her neck.

After finished with her breasts, I got my hands soaped up again and returned them to the side of her hips. As I hadn't yet massaged her legs, I began rubbing the heel of my palms into the sides of hips and then firmly massaged her ass; the deep tissue massage released more of her tension. With each firm rub of my hands, her grunts of pleasure became louder. When she let out a long exhale, I moved on to her thighs.

Reaching around her with one hand on the front of her thigh for support, I rubbed hard down the back of each leg. Beginning with my hand in the crease under her ass cheek, I worked my way down to the back of her knee before making my way back up. After doing each leg, I squatted down behind her and rubbed each calf. As I rubbed her calf, Amber gently raised her heel. Taking her foot in both hands, I squeezed her heel before rubbing my thumbs down the sole of her foot. As soon as I began to work on her arches, she let out a surprisingly loud moan. Interlacing my fingers with her toes, I caressed her foot one final time before repeating the process on the other side, eliciting the same response with that foot.

Placing my palm on the inside of her knee I stood back up. When I stood, I let my hand glide up the inside of her thigh. Reaching around her with my other arm and cupping her breast, my hand finally made its way to the top of her leg. Reaching between her legs from behind, my hand enveloped her crotch; the base of my palm rested at the entrance to her vagina as my fingers curled up and teased her clitoris. Despite the running water, I could still feel the slipperiness of her lubricated labia. As I rubbed soap across her genitals, her head slumped forward and she moaned. Then with one smooth motion, I slid my hand backwards, up into the crack between her ass cheeks. When my fingertips glided across her anus, Amber's head was thrown back and she let out a loud, gutteral moan. At the sight and sound of her excitement, I felt the muscles in my pelvis clench and my penis quivered.

As Amber spun around, she grabbed my shoulders and directed me to face away from her. As she soaped up her hands and began rubbing my shoulders and back, she moaned, "Fuuuuuck that was so good," through a shuddering exhale. After washing my back and my arms, Amber reached her arms under mine and caressed my chest. The brush of her hands against my nipples sent a tingling wave through my body.

Placing her hands on my waist, Amber then massaged my hips before rubbing my ass. She gave each side a firm squeeze and I moaned in response. Squatting down, she proceeded to wash each leg. After making her way down to my feet, she worked her way back up, paying special attention to the sensitive inside of each thigh. As she stood behind me again, she let her hands slide back around my hips. Her fingers found their way back to the front of my waistline and she pulled herself close to me. I could feel her pubic hair scratching against me as she slowly rubbed herself against me a few times, moaning in my ear.

Rubbing her hands down the front of my thighs, Amber let them slide back up the inside of my thighs. As she made her way to the top of my legs, the back of her hands brushed against my scrotum. At the touch of her hand against me, I felt my penis quiver again. I let out a grunt and spread my legs some more.

I leaned forward and braced myself with one hand on the shower wall as Amber reached up and massaged my shoulder with one hand. With the other soapy hand, she reached between my legs from behind and cupped my balls in her palm. Giving them a little squeeze, she gently rolled them in her hand. I let out a long low moan as I felt my ass pucker and my penis spasm. Still rubbing my shoulder, she took her hand away from my scrotum and then reached around my waist. While breathing out a long exhale behind my ear, she again rubbed self against my ass as her hand wrapped around my erection.

"Ohhhh, Amber," I exhaled as she gently moaned in my ear. With her hand still slowly stroking my shaft, she let her other hand find its way to my ass. Then, as her soapy hand rubbed between my crack, her fingers lightly brushed across my anus.

"Ughhhhh Amberrrrrrr" I moaned loudy as she took her hand off my penis.

As I took some deep breaths and tried to calm myself, Amber whispered in my ear from behind, "Let's get dried off."

Turning off the water, we each stayed to get dried off in the hot, steamy shower with the hotel's plush towels. The short interlude gave each of us an opportunity to calm ourselves back down. I could finally feel my lightheadedness receeding and my racing pulse returning back to normal. With a couple more deep breaths, I no longer felt like I was on the verge and I could relax again. When we finally stepped out of the shower, Amber finished drying off her hair and hung up her towel. I tossed mine to her, which she playfully threw back at me and onto the floor.

Now it was my turn to be embarassed. I told Amber that I needed to go to the bathroom. With a look of interest on her face, she coyly asked if she could watch. I shrugged, and said, "Sure," but warned her that it would be kind of difficult for me to go in my current condition.

She smiled and said, "Show me." Closing my eyes, I managed to get my erection to partially subside and she watched as I relieved myself into the toilet. As I finished and shook the last drop into the bowl, I heard a sound come from Amber, "Mmmmm."

I thought to myself, 'Hey, if this is something she was into, I would hapilly let her watch me if it brought her pleasure.'

As I flushed the toilet, Amber walked up and kissed me. Feeling her now-dry, warm skin pressed up against mine, my penis quickly swelled. She smiled as she felt it rub up the front of her belly as I again became fully erect. It was now her turn to lead me by the hand out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. As we made our way to the bed, Amber turned and we began to kiss. We made out standing there by the side of the bed. I reached down and put my hands between her legs and brushed my fingers across her slippery wet vagina. At the touch of fingers she moaned into me ear in an almost pleading tone, "Fuck me now, please."

I watched as she sat and then laid back on the bed. After scooting back, she spread her legs and motioned with her finger for me to come closer. I crawled forward on the bed until I was suspended over her. She pulled me close and we kissed. As we kissed, my erect penis rubbed against her already wet vagina. Amber then stopped kissing me and whispered in my ear, "You've got me so hot already. Fuck me now. And don't worry; I'm on the pill. I need you inside me."

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers