Amber 16

Story Info
Our first full day alone in a cabin in the woods.
6.4k words
4.46
15.6k
7

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

The morning sun coming through the windows woke me early. Amber was lying beside me, face down and remained unaffected, still fast asleep. I quietly slid out of bed. Grabbing some clothes for the day, a pair of long athletic pants and a long sleeved t-shirt, I went to the bathroom and got dressed, then made my way downstairs. It took me a minute to find my way around the kitchen; but, I soon found the coffee and began making a pot for us. Pouring a mug, I made my way over to the plush leather couch and took a seat, looking out at the mountains through the windows lining the back wall.

As I looked out the window, my mind wandered, thinking about the past week. Amber and I had moved in together, we got engaged and now here we were in Arkansas where we had met her family and now found ourselves spending the rest of the week alone in a romantic cabin in the woods.

Amber must have still been asleep so when I finished my first mug, I poured another cup of coffee, grabbed my book out of my backpack and settled back onto the couch. I don't know how long I was there; but, I must've been engrossed in my book because I didn't hear Amber come down the stairs. She walked up behind me and kissed me on the neck, saying good morning. I closed my book, looked up and kissed her back.

Standing up from the couch, I saw that Amber was wearing a pair of black leggings, a white long sleeved shirt and a blue vest. I smiled and she said, "What? You said you wanted to go hiking."

I looked down at her beautiful hips and backside in those leggings and said, "I definitely do now." Then looking back up said, "I've got coffee over there. You want me to make something for breakfast?"

Turning to make a beeline for the coffee, she said, "Please, I'm starving."

Amber sat at the kitchen counter, sipping her coffee and watching me as I found the ingredients that I needed, mixed up some pancake batter and whisked up some eggs. After heating the griddle, I cooked up a big stack of pancakes for both of us and made some scrambled eggs. Amber smiled as I served up her plate and placed a bottle of syrup between us.

As hungry as we both were, there wasn't much conversation. We ate until we were both stuffed. Leaning back in her chair and rubbing her belly, Amber looked at me and said, "Now how the hell am I supposed to go hiking like this?"

I laughed and said, "No one forced you to eat all of that!"

With a smile she leaned over and kissed me saying, "Yeah, but everything you make is so good." She then stood up and carried our plates to the sink. As she stood there washing the dishes, I couldn't take my eyes off her in those tight, black leggings. While she was distracted, I made my way up behind her. Rubbing my hands over the shiny, smooth fabric covering her shapely hips, I whispered in her ear, "If you can't go hiking right now, I can think of something we can do."

As rubbed my hands across her backside, Amber just whimpered and nodded her head. With both of my hands rubbing her hips, she unzipped her vest and tossed it onto the counter. Then, as she finished washing the dishes, I used one hand to massage her glutes while the other reached down between her legs from behind. When my fingers touched her, it caused her to whimper and then moan as they ran further up, across the front of her crotch.

While she rinsed the last couple dishes, I grabbed the top of her waistband at her hips and peeled down her tight pants to her thighs, exposing the beautiful, pale skin of her voluptuous backside in her black panties. Amber groaned as I rubbed my hand over her bare skin.

With the dishes finished, she braced herself against the counter with both hands as I pulled down her panties and finished pulling down her leggings. Stepping out of the clothes around her ankles and kicking them aside, she spread her feet apart. I then stood behind her and slightly to the side and put my hand back between her legs. As I teased my fingertips across her labia I reached around with my other hand and took her breast in my hand.

Amber let out a long, low moan as I caressed her breast while teasing her vagina. She then rolled her hips forward, allowing me to slide my hand forward to rub her clitoris. As my fingers found the spot, she moaned loudly and then breathlessly gasped, "Oh fuck yes..."

When my fingers slid back over her labia, they were already becoming slick. After teasing across her vagina a couple times, ensuring she was fully aroused, I grasped her by the shoulders and directed her to turn around. With her backside now against the counter, she braced herself with her hands to the side and spread her legs as I knelt down between her feet. Looking down and seeing me looking back up at her, she tilted her head back and just moaned, "Oh god yes..." as she breathed heavily.

Still looking up at her, I kissed her pubic hair and then down the crease at the inside of each leg. Then as she looked down at me, eyes narrowed and breathing hard, I grinned and let my tongue glide right across her clitoris. Amber's body shuddered and she groaned, "Ughh... fuck."

As I continued to flick my tongue around and across her clitoris, I took two fingers from my right hand and teased across her vagina. Gathering some lubrication on my fingers and spreading it around, I placed my fingertips right at the warm, wet entrance to her vagina. I felt Amber relax her hips as I gently added a little pressure. She then moaned loudly as my fingers slid inside, between the velvety soft walls of her vagina.

When I started working my fingers in and out, I moaned feeling her warm wetness not only coating my fingers but now running down into my palm. Judging by this and her panting and moaning, I figured she was already getting close. Remembering how she reacted the night before, I again placed my lips around her clitoris and gently sucked while flicking the tip of my tongue across her. This caused her to moan out and as she did, I curled my fingers and began stroking them against her G-spot.

The combined sensation of both of these actions caused her body to shake and she exclaimed, "Oh fuck! Don't stop... yes... just like that..."

I kept doing exactly as I had been and a few seconds later, she shouted, "Oh fuck yes... here it comes..."

With that, I felt the walls of her vagina clench down on my fingers, her body tensed and then a moment later her body began convulsing while her vagina spasmed rhythmically. I continued rubbing my fingertips across the soft tissue of her G-spot and in the midst of her orgasm Amber gasped out, "Oh god, I'm about to..."

But before she could even finish her sentence, her legs shook and a gush of fluid was expelled from her vagina, soaking my hand and running down my arm. She then just let out a continuous low moan as the contractions diminished. When her orgasm finally subsided, I slid my fingers from inside her, wiping them on the rug before standing up. Amber threw her arms around me, pulled me close and kissed me.

As she caught her breath and regained her bearings, she kissed me again and reached down to the front of my pants. I backed away and with a smile, shook my head and said, "No, it's ok. This one was just for you."

Amber sighed and pulling me back in for a kiss said, "I'm definitely going to repay you."

I just nodded and said, "Oh, I'm sure..."

We both laughed when we looked down at the floor. I grabbed a towel and did my best to dab up the small puddle on the rug at her feet. Then looking at my sleeve I said, "Hey, I need to go change my shirt. I'll be right back."

I jogged up the stairs and slipped off my shirt, switching out for another that I had packed. Then grabbing a soft shell jacked headed back downstairs. As I came around the corner, Amber was just coming out of the downstairs half bath, straightening her pants. She walked up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Thank you for that. That was one hell of a surprise in the morning. Where'd you learn to do that thing with your mouth?"

With a chuckle I said, "I guess you could say I've studied plenty of film."

Amber laughed at the football reference and gave me a kiss. I then asked, "So was that little break enough for you to be able to go for a hike now?"

Amber smiled and said, "Oh yeah, I'm ready. Let me just put my vest back on and get my shoes and socks and I'll be good to go."

After putting on my own shoes and socks, I grabbed a couple water bottles from the refrigerator and threw them in my backpack. As I put the bag over my shoulder, Amber came back down the stairs and we headed out.

The air was crisp and cool but by no means oppressively cold. We decided to set off this morning on a trail that started right by the cabin. Looking at the map that Mike had given me, it appeared to be a 3-mile loop that would take us down into the valley, along a stream and back up.

We both agreed that that sounded fine and we set off. We weren't out to race along the trail. Instead, we just walked at a casual pace, taking in the sights. The forest of bare trees all around us was enchanting, a scene completely foreign to everything that I was used to.

As we walked along Amber said, "So..."

By now, knowing that this was sure to be followed by something she had already been considering, I waited. Soon she continued, "I was thinking that when we get back home, we could start looking for a house."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I've been thinking about that too. I'd like that."

Holding my hand as we walked, Amber asked, "So what have you been thinking? What would you want in the house?"

Taking a second to think I replied, "I was thinking it should have at least three bedrooms. One for us, one for an office and another for our stuff... or for us to grow into someday. Who knows."

Amber squeezed my hand and smiled. Then continuing, I said, "I definitely want a nice master bathroom."

Amber chuckled and said, "That's a given... and we need a nice kitchen."

I laughed and said, "We?"

Amber grinned and said, "Of course, I need you to have everything you need to keep doing what you do so well."

I laughed and finally added, "And if it's not asking too much, I'd really like a pool."

We continued walking along and I asked, "What about you? What have you been thinking about for our house?"

Amber shrugged and said, "Honestly, everything you said is exactly what I've been thinking. And don't worry, we're definitely going to have a pool." She then spoke again and said, "So hey, I know we talked about finding a house, but if we can't find something that we really love, would you still be open to maybe just building something of our own?"

I immediately responded, "Sure. I mean, in a way I'd kind of prefer it that way. I just don't want you to be stuck in my apartment for a year or however long it takes."

Amber stopped by the side of the trail. She put her arms around me and said, "I don't care about living in an apartment; I'll be with you. I want our house to be exactly what we want."

With that seemingly settled, I smiled and we kissed. We eventually continued walking along the trail, following the path down the slope until it leveled out at the bottom of the valley. Now the trail wound along the side of a briskly flowing stream. We stood and just admired the scene, crystal clear water flowing down a rocky stream, trees all around and only the sound of the rushing water could be heard. Taking Amber's hand in mine, we continued along the trail. As we walked I rubbed my hand across her behind, feeling the smooth fabric of her leggings. Looking down at her beautiful, round backside I said, "If this morning didn't already tell you, your ass in those pants absolutely drives me wild."

Amber looked at me and grinned, saying, "Well, how about we get back to the cabin and you can help me get out of them again?"

The smile on my face was the only answer she needed and we started up the trail back to the cabin. Unfortunately, we didn't consider that for as easy as the long walk down to the creek was, the walk back up would be brutal. The climb back up was indeed rough; we stopped often to drink our water and stretch our aching legs. Our pace was slow and for two people used to living in a flat state, it became a struggle to just put one foot in front of the other. After an hour of walking uphill, we finally made it back. Our legs were burning and my back was aching; but, we had made it.

Hobbling inside, I dropped my backpack and kicked off my shoes. Without even asking, I went to the kitchen, taking off my jacket on the way, and poured two large glasses of ice water. Amber sat at the counter and after I slid her drink across to her, we both drained half of it right away. Feeling aches and pains all over our bodies, when we looked at each other clearly in discomfort, we started laughing. "That was definitely not our smartest decision," Amber said while choking back a laugh.

Stifling a laugh of my own I said, "No, that definitely wasn't a beginner's trail."

After I finished my water, I started feeling a little better. While Amber waited at the counter, I walked out on the back deck. The air was still cool but actually quite comfortable. Walking back in I asked Amber, "So hey, what do you want to do with the rest of the afternoon?"

Taking her last sip from her glass and setting it down in front of her, she said, "Nothing that requires me to move." As I feigned a look of disappointment, she added with a grin, "...oh, well I guess I can move a little."

We both laughed and then I said, "We're definitely not going anywhere." Then walking up behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and said, "It's just you and me... alone... in the middle of nowhere in a cabin..."

Amber turned her head and kissed me. Then she said, "You know, I'm pretty sore. I bet a nice long soak in that hot tub would help."

I kissed her again and said, "I was just thinking the same thing." Walking into the kitchen, I opened the refrigerator and pulled out one of the wine bottles. Looking through the cabinets I couldn't find any glasses so I just chose some plastic cups. Turning back to Amber I said, "I mean, if we're going to be in there for a while..."

With a smile, Amber stood up and I followed her up the stairs. I went out on the deck to set down the wine and turn the heat back up on the hot tub. Returning to the bedroom, I saw that Amber was in the bathroom. I made my way to the side of the bed where I was taking off my shirt when I heard the bathroom door open. As I finished pulling the shirt over my head, I looked up to see Amber standing in the bathroom door, a towel wrapped around her body. As I looked her up and down, she said, "I've got good news and bad news."

"Umm, bad news," I responded.

Looking behind her briefly she said, "Well, my bathing suit is still wet. I'm not putting that freezing thing on."

"...and the good?"

Peeking between her towel and her chest she looked up at me and said, "I think you'll like what I'm wearing instead."

With a big smile forming on my face, I slipped my fingers inside the waistbands of both my pants and underwear and in a single motion, pulled them down and let them fall to my feet. Looking back to Amber I said, "Throw me a towel; let's go."

With a chuckle Amber grabbed a dry towel and tossed it to me. I wrapped it around my waist and we made our way to the door. Walking out on the deck, I took my towel off, laid it across a chair and climbed into the hot tub. Amber hung back, allowing me the opportunity to watch as she turned her back to me and seductively removed her towel. Her curvy hips and shapely backside looked beautiful as always. Laying her towel with mine, she peeked over her shoulder to make sure that I was enjoying the show. Then with her eyes still on me, she rotated around, her gorgeous naked body exposed to me. I groaned in appreciation and with a nod of my head said, "Get that sexy body in here with me."

With a smile, Amber walked up to the edge of the hot tub, climbed in and took a seat across from me. I just shook my head in disbelief as I looked at Amber sitting across from me naked, her large breasts just below the surface of the water. I just sighed and said, "You're so damn hot."

Amber smiled shyly and I turned around to open the wine and pour each of us a large glass. Due to the size of our cups, our current share was a little more than half of the bottle. Turning back around, I handed Amber her glass and we both took a long drink. The cold wine while sitting in the hot tub was refreshing to say the least. Taking another large sip, I set my drink in my cup holder and then turned the jets back on. We both sighed as the hot water began therapeutically beating on our backs and shoulders.

As we both settled back into the water, I retrieved my cup. Amber and I spent the next few minutes just sitting there, relaxing and enjoying our drinks. Even more time ticked by as we simply soaked in the hot water, letting it soothe our aching bodies. From time to time, Amber and I would make eye contact and just smile then relax again.

After a few more minutes I noticed that both of our drinks were getting low. I grabbed the bottle and split the remainder between the two of us. Amber was surprised to see that the bottle was already empty but she laughed and took another big sip.

As I looked around, I realized that I was already feeling the lightheaded sensation that comes with the early stages of drinking half a bottle of wine. Taking a look at my cup, I set it in my cup holder and turned back to Amber. As she continued to work on her drink, I reached down and took one of her feet in my hands. She sighed as I began gently rubbing her foot.

I proceeded to massage both of her feet. Every time I squeezed her heel or massaged my thumb up her arch, Amber let out a little moan. Setting her foot back down, I slid forward allowing me to take one of her calves in my hands. As I massaged from her ankle up to her knee, she sighed and groaned as I relieved more of her aches and pains. Repeating the process on her other leg produced the same reaction.

Having massaged her feet and calves, I let her leg back down and slid back into my spot. As I picked up my cup and took a long gulp, Amber looked at me and said, "Hey... there's still so many parts of me that still need rubbed."

With a grin I replied, "Well, come sit on my lap and let's see how many more of those parts I can find."

Amber tilted her cup up and finished it off before setting it down and making her way across to me. Pausing in front of me, she kissed me and said, "Don't worry too much about my back. There's other parts that need more attention." And with that she turned and sat on my lap.

Despite what she said, I began by rubbing Amber's shoulders. As my thumbs massaged her muscles, she moaned and I felt her body relax. I then proceeded down to her lower back where again, the pressure of my thumbs along her muscles elicited a series of sighs and moans.

When I finished rubbing her lower back and started on her hips, Amber leaned back against me and relaxed. After taking a deep breath, she let out a long exhale and said, "That wine has really gone to my head. Ugh, and when I get like this... I just want to fuck."

Upon hearing this, I wrapped my arms around her and took her breasts in my hands. Then kissing her on her neck, I said, "You can have whatever you want."

Giving her a kiss behind her ear, I reached down and put my hand between her legs. When my fingertips first brushed across her clitoris, she let out a long, loud moan. With my left hand caressing her left breast and my right slowly rubbing her between her legs, Amber tilted her head back on my shoulder. Reaching back and grasping the back of my head, she again moaned loudly as I gently played with her nipples while teasing my fingers across her clitoris.

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers
12