Amber 23

Story Info
Amber and I try a new way of doing things.
4.6k words
4.4
6.5k
5
0

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

I was awoken in the middle of the night by Amber getting up and going to the bathroom. Looking at my phone I could see it was only just after 3:00 on this Sunday morning. As I laid there, I heard a sound I was quickly growing to dread, the tearing of paper packaging, making me aware that Amber was going to be out of commission for the next few days. A moment later Amber came back out and when she crawled back into bed I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled up against her back. "Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up," she whispered.

"No, it's ok," I whispered back. Then gently rubbing her side and hips I jokingly said, "Sounds like I should've taken you up on that morning offer yesterday."

Amber said, "Yyyyeah, this part really sucks."

Kissing her on the neck I said, "Babe, I don't care. Last night was everything I need."

Turning and kissing me Amber said, "Yeah, it really was... come on, let's get some more sleep."

We rolled back over and fell back asleep.

- - -

Now at a more reasonable time, Amber and I both awoke with the sun shining in the window. Rolling over to face her I asked, "So... you ready for today?"

Amber smiled back and said, "Absolutely. What time are we meeting with Steve?"

I grabbed my phone and, looking through my texts, said, "He didn't give me a specific time. He just said he'd be available all morning and for us to just call or text him."

"Ok, cool," Amber said sitting up. Rising to her feet and walking around the bed as I sat up, she stopped in front of me and asked, "Want to go get breakfast and then call him to meet up?"

Smiling at the suggestion, I said, "Yeah, that'd be good."

While Amber took care of what she needed to in the bathroom, I got up and got dressed for the day in my customary weekend attire of jeans and a t-shirt. Then when Amber came out of the bathroom, I took her place while she got dressed. After we were both ready, we headed out. In the car on the way to the restaurant, I involuntarily yawned and Amber said, "Hey, sorry again about waking you up last night." Then with a grin said, "Oh, and don't worry about that other thing. I've got an idea to take care of both of us today."

With a surprised and intrigued look, I said, "Oh?"

Amber just winked and said, "Just go with it. You'll find out."

I thought to myself, 'Well hell, this is new.'

We soon arrived at the restaurant and when we were showed to our table, we sat and ordered coffee. While we waited, Amber said, "Man, after today I'm really stuck with you."

I laughed and said, "It's not too late to change your mind."

Looking down at the ring on her finger, she said, "Ehh, but then I'd have to give this back... and then I'd have to find someone else who can do all the things to me that you do... nah, that's just too much work at this point."

We both laughed and Amber squeezed my hand. Giving me a kiss, she said, "No, babe. You and this is everything I've ever wanted. This is just the next step in getting us where we want to be."

This morning Amber and I were going to meet with Steve, our realtor, to go through Amber's house and put it on the market for sale. I had thought she might feel bittersweet about it; but she seemed only excited, which of course was a relief to me.

I texted Steve and arranged to meet him in an hour at Amber's house. Then after we ordered our food, I asked, "So do you think there's going to be anything we need to do to the house?"

Thinking for a second she said, "No, I don't think so. I only lived there for two years and really, other than eventually selling my furniture and clearing some final things out like the kitchen and some things from the garage, there's not much to be done."

Soon, our food arrived and as we ate, we made plans for renting a storage unit for her stuff. We figured we could spend a day packing up and rent a truck to move what few things she had left at the house. Despite the work that was sure to be involved, we were both excited to tackle it together.

After finishing breakfast, I paid the bill and we headed back to the car. On the way to Amber's house, she looked out the window at the neighborhood and said, "I'm really not going to miss this place. This drive just reminds me of all the days I drove home from work, knowing I was headed to an empty house. It was a pretty lonely existence."

Reaching over and putting my hand on her leg, I jokingly said, "Well... you had thoughts of me to keep you entertained."

She smiled back at me and said, "Sure, but at the time I was convinced that's all I'd ever have. Trust me, the reality is so much better."

Smiling back I said, "Oh, I know."

We were both laughing as we pulled up to the house, where Steve was already waiting for us. Getting out and greeting him I said, "Hey man, sorry for keeping you waiting."

"No, not at all, I just got here." Then looking around at the front of the house, he said, "If the inside is in as good of shape as the outside, we're not going to have any trouble getting this sold... and at a good price. The market for people moving here looking for something like this is crazy right now."

"Great, let me show you inside," Amber said walking up to the front door.

Stepping inside, I couldn't help but look around and remember the handful of great times that we had spent together there. Sitting on the couch together the first time I came over to take her out on an actual date, a drunken night sitting naked at the kitchen table, and of course there was all the fun we'd had in that bedroom. All were great memories. But then my attention was brought back to the present as Steve and Amber came back into the living room.

"Yeah, this place is in great condition. I mean, are you ready to list it now? I can have some people come just do some cursory cleaning but you've already cleared out any clutter. I'd suggest leaving the furniture just for staging purposes but yeah, I think you're ready."

Amber looked at me for my reaction and I simply left it up to her. She then turned to Steve and said, "Yeah, let's do this."

With a nod, Steve sat down at the kitchen table and pulled out some power work. We took two of the remaining chairs and he showed us the top sheet, "I've already pulled some comps for the neighborhood and I think in the great condition this is in, even though it's only a 2 bedroom, you'll have no problem listing it for three-fifty."

Amber and I looked at each other, clearly surprised. "Yeah, that sounds great," Amber finally said excitedly. We spent the next half hour going through different papers with Amber signing a bunch of forms. Then we were done. Standing up and shaking hands, Steve said, "This is going to move fast. Do you all have a plan for when it sells?"

"Yeah, we were actually just talking about that this morning," I said. "We've got all the little stuff covered; but, we don't really want to keep the furniture. What's a good way for getting rid of it?"

Steve smiled and said, "Well, we may get lucky and if the buyer wants it, that can add a few thousand to the price. If not, I have a consignment company I've worked with. I can help you with that."

We thanked Steve again and made our way back outside. After locking up, Steve told us he would keep us updated and got in his car and left. Amber and I got back in our car and, turning to me, she was laughing as she said, "Are you fucking kidding me? Three hundred fifty thousand for this place?!? Hell, if someone's willing to even come close to that I'll be surprised but shit..."

Looking at the clock, it was still only late morning. I said, "Hey, it's Sunday. A lot of the places we need are probably closed this morning. How about you leave it to me and next week I'll arrange for the storage place and see about renting a truck."

Amber seemed to relax and said, "Yeah, if you don't mind that would be a huge help." Then looking at the clock herself, she asked, "Well damn, that all happened fast. What do you want to do with the rest of the day?"

I smiled and said, "I was hoping you'd ask that. We've still got plenty of time to make it over to the stadium. Want to catch a Spring Training game?"

With a smile of her own Amber said, "Oh shit yeah! That'd be great."

Amber and I were huge baseball fans and one of the perks of living in Florida was that every March, half of the MLB teams came to Florida to play their preseason games in an annual tradition known as Spring Training. Our town hosted one of the teams and the atmosphere was always fun and laid back. The best part was that almost all games had a noon or 1pm start.

When we got to the stadium, we paid for parking and then went to the ticket booth. Thankfully the game wasn't sold out and we got a pair of tickets behind third base. Stopping at the concession stand, we each got a beer, a hotdog and some peanuts. The total was more than what we'd pay for lunch at a restaurant but that was just the nature of things.

Finding our way to our seats, we sat and watched as both teams finished their workouts and then it was game time. Neither team were our favorites but it was always fun just to get out and see major leaguers doing their thing along with some prospects hungry to make the roster for the coming year.

After we had finished our beers, Amber went to go to the bathroom and brought us another round. It was perfect. I was at a baseball game, drinking beer with my fiancé who could discuss the most intricate details of the game. I couldn't ask for anything more. Well, maybe a little shade would have been nice. Jeans were perhaps not the best clothing option for wearing to a baseball game. But in our defense, we weren't even planning on coming here when we left the apartment this morning.

One hallmark of Spring Training games is that after the regular starters get a couple of at-bats, they come out of the game and minor leaguers take their places to get some more experience. Around the seventh inning, when neither Amber nor I recognized anyone's name anymore, we decided to head out. Walking out of the stadium holding hands I gave Amber a kiss on the neck and said, "Thanks, babe. I had a great time."

We got back to the car and cranked up the air conditioner. Despite it being March, it was already getting quite hot in the afternoons; and, sitting in the sun with jeans on made it even more miserable. Fanning her shirt to get some ventilation, Amber jokingly said, "Aww, it's too bad you won't be able to take advantage of this today."

Seeing the unimpressed look on my face that I shot her way, she laughed and said, "Aww c'mon, I'm just teasing you." Then leaning over and kissing me she whispered, "I've still got something for us to do later."

This caused me to smile once more. As we drove out of the parking lot I looked at the clock again and said, "Hey, what do you want to do about food for the rest of the day? After that big breakfast and the ballpark food, I'm not going to be too hungry."

Amber said, "Me neither. Let's just make do with whatever snacks we have at the apartment. I don't need dinner."

And with that, we drove back home. The conversation on the way back was mainly centered on the game that we just saw. Amber was impressed by the lineup of the hometown team and felt they would be a threat to my team this year. I laughed it off saying, "Nah, they overpay every year for aging players who break down halfway through the season and then the team implodes. We'll be fine."

The conversation continued like this until we got back to the apartment. Collecting her paperwork for the listing, Amber got out and we made our way inside. Setting her things on the counter, she said, "Hey, let me go to the bathroom real quick. Do you mind getting us some water? I'm dying from the heat."

"Yeah, of course," I said as she disappeared off into the bathroom. I made two tall glasses of ice water and stood in the kitchen drinking mine while I waited for Amber. A few minutes later, she came around the corner still wearing her t-shirt but her jeans were gone and she just had on a pair of panties.

Noticing me looking down at her legs she said, "Sorry, I was burning up."

I laughed and said, "You've never got to apologize for dressing like that... even if it's out of reach for me."

Amber grinned back at me and said, "Come on, let's go sit on the couch and relax."

We both walked over and sat down. When we had finished our waters, I offered her another and then went to the kitchen to refill our glasses. As I sat back down next to her, Amber said, "Yeah, I think jeans season is officially over."

I laughed and said, "No joke, that was pretty brutal."

Amber then nonchalantly said, "I mean, no one's making you keep yours on."

"Good point," I said, standing and unbuttoning them before pulling them off. Sitting back down I said, "Sorry, I probably smell horrible."

Amber just smiled and said, "So I've been thinking. There's something I want to try but I don't know how you'll feel about it."

Intrigued I said, "Try me."

Hesitating for a second Amber finally asked, "So tell me, if I wasn't on my period, would you have come home this afternoon and wanted to have sex with me?"

I looked at her with an expression on my face that could only have been interpreted as, 'What the hell do you think?'

Amber chuckled and said, "Yeah, well, me too. And I still want to. I mean, shit, we went all week last week without doing anything; and then, I fell asleep on you Friday night. And even though last night was incredible... ugh, I want it again."

Leaning over and kissing me she moaned in my ear, "I'm so fucking horny right now." Looking down and seeing the bulge forming in my underwear she moaned in my ear again, "Do you want me?"

I groaned out, "I always want you, Amber."

She kissed me some more and then sitting back, looking at my now fully erect penis on my underwear asked, "Remember that vibrator I bought a few weeks ago with you? Well, I got it because it's waterproof. I was thinking, if you don't mind what I have going on right now, you and I could get in the shower, get each other nice and worked up, and then while I get myself off with my vibrator, you can... well, do me another way."

I let out a long exhale and groaned, "Fuck yeah."

Amber grinned and said, "Give me a minute, when you hear the shower come on, come in and join me."

I watched as she got up from the couch and headed back to the bedroom, looking back over her shoulder and smiling at me. I heard the nightstand drawer open and close and then the bathroom door. A minute or so later I heard the shower come on. Taking my cue, I stood up from the couch and walked back to the bedroom. Peeling off my sweaty shirt and underwear, I tossed them in the hamper and then went into the bathroom.

After relieving myself in the toilet, I gargled some mouthwash and then stepped into the shower. Amber greeted me with a smile and threw her arms around me, kissing me passionately. Then looking me in the eyes she asked, "Are you sure this doesn't bother you?"

Looking down at my erection and back up at her I said, "I absolutely want it if you're fine with it."

She kissed me again and, as we made out, we rubbed each other's backs under the warm water. I then asked, "Do you want me to wash you?"

Amber just sighed and nodded her head. Grabbing the shower puff with which she had recently upgraded our shower, I added body wash to it and started rubbing her back while she washed her hair. I took the opportunity to look down and saw that the water running off her legs and down the drain was red-tinged but it didn't bother me at all.

Once she had rinsed her hair, I washed her backside, rubbing both the puff and then my hands over her bare ass. Amber sighed and then groaned as I washed between her butt crack. I then stood up against her, the underside of my erect penis resting against the outside of her crack as I reached around and washed her belly before making my way up to her breasts. There I again first used the puff and then caressed her with my bare hands. Taking her large breasts in my hand, I kissed her neck as I massaged them. Amber let out a moan as my fingers found her nipples and rubbed them until they were hard little nubs.

Then continuing to kiss her neck, I soaped up my bare hand and placed it on the front of her crotch. She sighed spreading her legs and then let out a long moan as I reached down and soaped up all between her legs before letting the water rinse us off.

Amber then turned her head and said, "Here, let me do my legs real quick."

I handed her the puff and she quickly wash off her legs and feet before again washing between her legs and up her crack again. Then turning to me with a smile, she proceeded to wash me all over, saving the best parts for last. Once the rest of my body was clean, she pulled me close and kissed me as she wrapped a soapy hand around my shaft and slowly stroked it. I moaned, feeling her slippery hand and the warm water. She then cupped my balls in her hand and finished washing between my legs.

Looking at me with a grin, she guided me by the shoulders to turn around. I sighed as she took her time washing my backside, first with the puff and then dropping it and using her bare hands. She rubbed all over me, gently massaging my hips before working her way back to the middle. I braced myself against the wall as she slowly let her hand slip between my butt cheeks. I felt the soapy water and then groaned as her fingers rubbed my anus. I felt my erection quiver as she placed her body against mine, her breasts with their hard nipples rubbing against my back. Then with a seductive whisper in my ear she said, "This is where I want your cock," as she slipped a soapy finger inside my ass. I moaned, "Oh fuck, Amberrrr" as she slowly stroked her finger inside me.

I moaned again as I felt her finger slip from inside me. I waited a moment as I caught my breath before turning around and facing Amber again. We stood there, just gazing into each other's eyes, a pure look of desire on her face. Then I grasped her hips and turned her around. When I did, she reached up to the ledge and took her vibrator down and turned it on.

At first, I just held her from behind, rubbing her breasts while she moaned softly with the vibrator against her clitoris. I slowly rubbed myself against her ass and groaned in her ear, "I'm not going to last too long. You tell me when you're ready for it."

Amber just moaned and nodded her head. While I kept playing with her hardened nipples, she leaned forward with one hand on the wall. She continued moaning as she placed her vibrator against herself. Finding just the right spot she moaned, "Oh fuck... oh right there..." Then a moment later she tilted her head back and groaned, "Now... fuck me now..."

I took a step back and grabbed the shampoo bottle. Squirting some out onto my hand, I spread her ass with the other and rubbed it all over her puckered anus and then spread the rest on my throbbing erection. Amber moaned out, "Oh yes... do me..."

Stepping back up behind her, I kept her cheeks spread apart with one hand and guided the tip of my penis right up against her with the other. Then as I tried to slowly ease my hips forward, she pushed back against me, causing my penis to quickly slide inside her. Amber exclaimed in a deep guttural moan, "Oh... fuck... yes!!!" as she felt the full length of my shaft thrust deep inside her.

The next thing I heard was the buzzing sound of her vibrator become muffled as she slipped it inside her vagina. Amber then moaned, "Oh my god yes... oh fuck my ass..."

Doing my best to grasp onto her hips, I started thrusting myself inside her. Her hot, tight ass engulfed my penis and stroked it with each thrust of my hips. I moaned out, "Oh fuck, Amber... my cock in your ass... oh god, I'm gonna cum so hard..."

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers
12