Amber 24

Story Info
Amber does more than thank me for a hard day's work.
7.9k words
4.55
3.6k
5

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

It was now Wednesday morning and Amber and I had just arrived at work. The Sunday before, she and I had met with our realtor at her house and made arrangements to put it on the market. I had already called on Monday and reserved a storage unit at a nearby self-storage center and had spoken with a truck rental place. They assured me that they had plenty of inventory and to just drop by when we needed one. Everything was all lined up. All that was left was the manual work of packing her things and moving out.

The coming days were going to be extra busy for us as well as Amber's uncle was flying into town the next day to finalize the purchase of the lot he was so generously gifting us. The lot, of course, was a present for our upcoming wedding which was to take place on Friday. I was sitting at my desk, going over some design plans for a parking lot that we were designing for a new shopping center when Amber came up behind me. Setting her phone down in front of me she said, "Babe, I think you need to read this."

Looking down I saw a text conversation she had been having with Steve, the realtor. I had to read it twice to make sure I didn't misunderstand it. Turning to Amber I said, "Three sixty five??"

Amber just looked down at me and smiled, nodding her head. "Yeah, apparently as soon as he posted the listing he had multiple offers come in. Some were below asking price but one buyer offered fifteen thousand over on the condition that the house remained furnished."

"Holy shit, that takes care of a major worry," I said, realizing that we wouldn't have to hassle with disposing of her furniture, which neither of us wanted to keep.

Amber looked down at me and said, "So I'll tell him we'll take it, right?"

With a shrug I said, "I mean, it's your call. It's your house; but that far exceeds anything I was expecting."

I then watched as Amber picked up her phone and typed a message back. Looking back at me with a huge smile, she simply said, "Done."

I jumped up from my chair and gave her a huge hug. With my mind racing, I said, "Hey, this weekend is going to be pretty busy. What do you think about heading over to your house after work? I already picked up a bunch of boxes and packing stuff. We can spend the evening packing and just get something easy for dinner."

"Yeah, that sounds good. Thanks," Amber said before giving me a kiss and heading back to her desk.

The rest of the day flew by and when we had both straightened up our desks, we grabbed our things and headed out. Getting in my car, we made the short drive to her house. It took a couple trips to get the boxes and other supplies inside and then we surveyed the house for what needed done. Indeed, it just appeared to be the kitchen and garage that needed to be packed.

I got started in the kitchen while Amber took the garage. For the next couple hours, I worked to delicately wrap her dishes and pack them away in boxes. Other boxes were then filled with pots and pans as well as various kitchen appliances. We had already cleaned out the food when Amber first moved in with me; so, with one final look through the cabinets, I was satisfied that everything was in order.

Looking proudly at the stack of boxes now piled in her kitchen, I walked out to check on Amber in the garage. She was also putting the finishing touches on the last couple boxes and we looked at each other with a sense of accomplishment. Looking around I asked, "So that's everything, huh?"

Wiping some sweat from her brow, Amber said, "I think so. Let me just take one more look through the house."

I waited in the garage while she disappeared back into the house. A few minutes later, she reemerged with a big smile on her face and said, "Yeah, I think we're done." Walking up and giving me a big hug she said, "Thanks for all the help." Then with a grin she joked, "I guess your place really is in the kitchen."

I laughed and said, "Fuck you. You can wash my sweaty work clothes when we get home."

Looking at me with her mischievous grin she said, "Only if I get to take them off you."

Placing my arm around her sweaty back and walking out of the garage, I said, "I think that can be arranged."

After closing up the house, we got back in the car and I said, "I've got nothing going on at the office tomorrow. How about I just call out and take care of this stuff? I can handle it on my own."

With a bit of concern in her voice, Amber asked, "Are you sure? Uncle Mike is going to be getting in in the morning and we were going to meet up with him in the evening."

"Yeah, I'll get an early start and I'll be done before you're out of work."

Amber leaned over and kissed me saying, "Thanks, honey, I really appreciate it."

As we drove back to the apartment, I called in a pizza order so it would arrive soon after we got there. Getting back, according to plan, no sooner had we set our things and gotten a well-earned beer from the refrigerator, there was a knock at the door. Brining the pizza to the table, we sat and enjoyed our dinner, talking through the plans for the coming days. When we had finished, I cleared the table; and as I was putting the trash away, Amber came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. Resting her head on my back, she just stayed there with her arms wrapped around me until she sighed, "I love you so much."

I turned my head and our lips met. As we kissed, she rubbed her hands over my chest and down my abs before taking the bottom of my shirt, pulling it off over my head and tossing it aside. She again wrapped her arms around me in a hug and rested her head against my back before reaching down and undoing my pants. With a gentle tug, she pulled them over my hips and they fell in a heap around my ankles. I sighed as she slipped her hand down the front of my underwear. When her hand began massaging my penis, I groaned and she softly moaned in my ear as she felt me getting hard. Holding my erection in her hand, she seductively whispered in my ear, "How about you come help me in the shower?"

Turning around, I placed my hand on her backside and gently squeezed while giving her a kiss. Stepping out of the pants around my ankles, I looked down at them and my discarded shirt. Amber teased her fingers up the front of my underwear and said with a grin, "Come on; I'll get those later."

I followed Amber into the bathroom where I reached into the shower to start the hot water. I finished taking off my underwear and brushed my teeth before getting into the steamy shower. Standing under the hot water, I watched as Amber undressed. Although I'd seen it many times before, the sight of her undressing, slowly exposing her sexy, curvy body still drove me absolutely crazy. I then turned around and washed my hair to give her some privacy while she used the toilet. I heard her flush and then enter the shower while I rinsed my hair. When I turned around to face her, she looked down and seeing my still-erect penis, bit her lower lip and softly moaned before wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me.

As we made out, I reached over and soaped up the shower puff and started washing her back then down over her backside. As I did this, she reached down and slowly stroked my penis a couple times. She then said softly in my ear, "Let's get washed off fast. I want you so bad."

I just smiled back at her and tossed her the puff. She proceeded to quickly but thoroughly wash herself off as I watched. Then tossing the puff to me, she washed her hair while I got cleaned up. When we were both rinsed off, we embraced under the hot water and kissed again. I groaned as she rocked her hips, teasing her pubic hair against the underside of my erection. Realizing that our different heights would make it incredibly difficult to do her standing up, I asked, "So how do you want it?"

Amber grinned back at me and said, "Sit down."

Lowing myself to the floor, I sat with my legs out in front of me, leaning back with my hands on the floor behind me. I looked up and watched as Amber, keeping eye contact with me, slowly walked so she was standing astride my hips. She then lowered herself down until she was sitting on my lap with her legs wrapped around behind me. Still looking at me with a grin, she scooted closer until I groaned, feeling her pubic hair again tickling the underside of my throbbing erection.

Wrapping her arms around my neck, Amber pulled herself close and kissed me while she reached down between her legs and rubbed herself. A moment later she tilted her head back and let out a loud groan, "Ughhhh."

Looking back to me, she reached down and took my erect penis in her hand. I then watched as she lifted her hips up, positing herself over me before slowly lowering herself back down, guiding the tip of my erection into the soft, slick entrance to her vagina. I moaned as I felt myself penetrate deeper inside her. She then just kissed me as I moaned, feeling her wet warmth engulfing my penis. As we kissed, she began slowly rocking her hips. With each movement of her hips, my penis slid between the soft, velvety walls of her vagina. We both moaned together when I started rocking my own hips in rhythm with hers.

With her arms still around my neck, Amber leaned back and groaned as the tip of my penis began rubbing up against her G-spot. She held herself there, allowing instead for me to slowly thrust myself inside her from below. Amber moaned as each thrust pushed against her most sensitive spot. Throwing her head back, her wet hair cascaded down behind her and she exclaimed, "Ugh, your cock feels so good inside me."

Still supporting myself with one hand, I reached around and grasped her backside with the other. As I worked my fingers closer to her butt crack, Amber groaned, "Oh yes..."

With my penis still thrusting inside her vagina, the head rubbing against her G-spot, Amber exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes!" as my fingers began stroking her puckered little anus. Staring into my eyes she groaned, "Don't stop..."

Soon, she closed her eyes and tilted her head back. I moaned as I watched her beautiful, large breasts, glistening in the water, rise and fall as her body rocked in rhythm with my thrusting. Breathing harder now, she gasped out, "Ugh, I'm so fucking close."

Since there was still some soapy water in her ass crack, I gathered some on my finger. As she moaned almost in agony, right on the edge, I placed my finger back against her and gently pushed it inside. Upon feeling my finger in her ass, Amber exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes!!"

A second later, she began bucking her hips as I felt her sphincter clench down around my finger. Then with a shriek, both her vagina and ass started rhythmically contracting and she moaned as her body was overtaken by the first wave of her orgasm. She then grunted each time her ass squeezed around my finger, her eyes clenched shut and her hips forcefully rocking against mine. When her orgasm finally subsided, she slumped atop me and groaned, "Oh fuck yes..." as I slipped my finger from inside her.

Suddenly realizing that I hadn't finished yet, she lifted herself off me and kneeled between my legs. Reaching back and retrieving the soapy shower puff from the floor behind her, she washed the small mess off my lap. Then setting the puff aside, she looked into my eyes with a smile as she wrapped her hand around my shaft and began stroking me. With a grin I groaned, "Ugh, harder."

Amber tightened her grip on me and sped up her hand. I looked at her naked body; her breasts dangled in front of her and jiggled with each pump of her hand. As she jerked me off, I moaned, "Oh yes... just like that... oh fuck, I'm so close..."

With that, Amber leaned forward, placing the tip of my penis against her breasts. Looking up at me while jerking me off she said, "I want you to cum on my tits."

Hearing this, I threw my head back and moaned loudly as I felt my penis clench and then suddenly release as I began ejaculating all over Amber's chest. I heard Amber moan as warm globs of semen landed all over her breasts. I groaned, "Oh fuck..." as I felt her still working up and down my shaft as it spasmed in her hand. When the last spasm passed, Amber picked her head back up and kissed me passionately. Then leaning back, she looked down at her breasts and smiled back at me saying, "Thanks, I've always wanted to do that."

Looking down at her beautiful, large breasts, I chuckled and said, "Oh... me too."

We both laughed as we helped each other up from the floor. Wrapping her arms back around me, she said with a wink, "You've never got to ask before doing that."

I kissed her and rubbed her backside before washing off again and getting out of the shower. I dried myself off and then went into the bedroom to throw on my clothes for bed before walking through the apartment, turning off the lights and picking up my clothes from earlier. I had just tossed them in the hamper when Amber came out of the bathroom and got dressed.

It was definitely getting late. Amber had work in the morning and I had a long day of manual labor so we crawled into bed together. I wrapped my arms around her and asked, "Feel better?"

Amber just chuckled and said, "Oh, no, I felt fine today." Then rolling over to kiss me said, "I just really wanted to fuck."

We both rolled back into our pillows laughing. I eventually fell asleep still wondering what I had done to get this lucky.

- - -

When the alarm went off the next morning, I had no trouble getting out of bed, oddly excited for my morning of hard labor. Amber on the other hand, was none too excited for another day at the office and hit the snooze button and rolled over.

I grabbed some athletic shorts and a t-shirt from the dresser and headed into the bathroom to get ready for the day. After taking care of my morning routine and getting dressed, I quietly left the bathroom and headed into the kitchen. There I started our coffee and then set to making some scrambled eggs and toast.

Smelling the coffee as well as breakfast cooking, Amber groggily came around the corner still in her pajamas. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she mumbled a good morning and sat at the table. I brought her a cup of coffee and a plate that I had just prepared. Looking down at the food she smiled and asked what the special occasion was.

Sitting down with my plate I said, "Well, I figured I'd need some energy this morning and instead of stopping and getting something for myself on the way I decided to make something for you too."

Taking a sip of coffee and waking up, Amber smiled and thanked me before starting in on her food. It didn't take us long to eat; and when we were finished, I cleared the table while she went back to get ready for work. By the time I was done cleaning up the kitchen, Amber had come back out, dressed and ready for the day.

Seeing her back in the kitchen I said, "Hey, I was thinking... since we're already planning on going out to a really nice dinner tomorrow, why don't you just invite Mike over here tonight? It shouldn't take me long this morning to get everything moved and then I can come back and make dinner for us."

Concerned, Amber asked, "Are you sure? I mean, that'd be great as long as you'll be ok doing all that."

Feigning a pain in my shoulder I said, "Yeah, I just might need some help afterwards."

Coming and giving me a kiss, she said, "Oh, if you pull this off, I'll do more than that."

With a smile and a playful pat on her backside I said, "Then I'll see you after work. Let me know if anything changes." I kissed her goodbye and headed out. Thankfully, just as I got to my car, I realized I didn't have a key to Amber's house and ran back in to get hers, saving myself a whole other ordeal.

Now with everything I needed, I set out for the day. After suffering through the usual morning traffic, I arrived at the truck rental place right as they were opening. After describing how much needed to be moved, they got me set up with the right sized truck and I was back on my way.

It didn't take me long to get to Amber's house. After backing into her driveway, I got out and opened the rolling door at the back of the truck. To my relief, there was a hand-truck in the back, which would greatly reduce the number of trips I'd need to make. Setting it by the garage door, I let myself in the house.

I decided to start in the garage; so after opening the garage door, I stretched for a second and then loaded the first of many boxes. After stacking three onto the hand-truck I brought them to the moving truck and began the process of loading, lifting each box into the truck. It took about an hour of repeating this process but eventually the garage was done.

Making my way back into the house, I looked through the kitchen and rested for a moment as I could feel some tightness already beginning to set in on my lower back. Without a cup, I took a drink from the faucet and then decided to get back to work. I immediately realized that a box of plates was much heavier than I expected.

It took another hour and a half; but, I eventually had moved all the boxes from the kitchen and loaded the truck. On my way back to the house to close up, I realized just how sore I already was. Climbing back into the truck, I lamented that my job was only half over.

After sitting in the truck for a minute to rest, I finally pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the self-storage facility. It only took a few minutes to get across town and after pulling up to our unit, I again sat and rested, hoping that the second half of my job would be easier than the first.

As I was getting out of the truck, Amber called to check on me. I told her how far along I already was and left out the part about my declining physical condition. She told me that she had heard from Mike and everything had gone smoothly. He was going to meet us at our apartment at 6:00. I told her all that sounded good and after some more small talk, I hung up and got back to work.

To my chagrin, unloading the truck was just as labor-intensive as the loading had been. Taking breaks to stretch my back, the whole process took another two hours. With the final box stacked in the storage unit, I closed the door, vowing to pay whatever cost was needed to have movers deal with this from here on out. Mustering my last bit of strength, I put the hand-truck back in and closed the cargo door. With a deep ache and shooting pains down my leg, I climbed back into the truck. Only the relief of knowing the job was done gave me the motivation to get moving again and make the drive to return the rental truck.

Thankfully, the return process was quick and with a swipe of my credit card, I was headed back to my car, where I slumped down behind the wheel. At that point I became thankful for a feature I thought I'd never use in Florida, heated seats. Sitting for a minute, I let the heat work on my back, providing me a bit of relief. Finally deciding that I was reaching the point of diminishing returns, I sucked it up and began driving towards the grocery store.

I must've looked ridiculous hobbling around the store, leaning on the cart for support. Thankfully, I already had a plan for dinner so I quickly grabbed what I would need and headed to the checkout. On my way, I stopped by the pharmacy and got a bottle of anti-inflammatory medicine. After paying and loading the car, I headed back to the apartment.

It was just after 3:00 when I pulled into my parking spot. Carrying the groceries inside, I set them on the counter and kicked off my shoes. Then placing my hands on the edge of the counter, I arched my back in an attempt to stretch out some of the stiffness. With minimal relief, I resigned myself to taking a couple of the pills that I bought at the store and just powering through it.

Thankfully, my plan for dinner was rather simple and required minimal prep. So after putting the groceries away, I headed back into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, I stripped off my clothes as I waited for the water to heat up. Entering the shower, I let the hot water beat down on my back. Over time, I felt the muscles start to loosen and was able to stretch and get some relief. I lingered a little longer, and then got washed off. After standing under the water a while longer, I decided to get on with things.

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers