Amber 25

Story Info
The big day finally comes and we celebrate in style.
7k words
4.04
10.3k
6
8

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I accidentally submitted this story originally in the wrong category and got destroyed in the voting. Sorry, it was a simple mistake but the comments (many of which I deleted) were complete unnecessarily rude. I've poured a lot of time and energy into making something that I hoped people would enjoy and one tiny mistake tanked my ratings. I had enjoyed being part of the Literotica community but the whole experience has really soured me on continuing. Anyways, I just wish people would recognize the work that we put into writing these stories and be a little kinder/gracious when a mistake is made. Thanks to all of you who have been supportive and read this far in my series.

* * *

When the alarm went off this morning, neither Amber nor I had trouble waking up. The day had finally arrived. As we both sat up and wiped the sleep from our eyes, Amber leaned over and gave me a kiss before getting up from the bed and heading into the bathroom. Lying there in bed, I heard the toilet flush and then the sink running. A few minutes later she reemerged and asked, "What are you going to wear today?"

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I scratched my head and said, "Honestly, I hadn't even thought about it. What do you want me to wear?"

Going through her dresser drawers she said, "If it doesn't matter to you, I was thinking we could wear what we wore the night we got engaged."

I thought about it and said, "Yeah, that's fine with me. As long as you're cool with getting married in a black dress."

Amber just laughed and said, "If it makes you feel better, I'll wear white to your funeral."

I laughed and said, "No, that black dress looks so good on you. Stick with that." I then got up and went to the bathroom where I completed my morning routine and then exited back into the bedroom to get dressed.

Amber was already in the kitchen making coffee; so I hurried up and put on my pants and dress shirt. Walking out into the kitchen, I finished tying my tie. Coming around the corner, I saw Amber leaning on the counter looking out the front window while sipping her coffee. I came up behind her and rubbing her backside with both hands, said, "Ugh, this dress looks so good on you."

Amber turned around smiling and said, "It'll look even better in a pile on the floor later."

I smiled back and kissed her. Taking my coffee and the bagel that she had toasted for me, I said, "So our appointment at the courthouse is at 10:30 right?" When Amber nodded her head, I continued, "Ok, perfect. That gives us time to make that stop and get there with plenty of time."

In all our excitement and running around this week, we had forgotten one key thing that we still needed; we hadn't gotten any rings. Luckily, I called yesterday and the local jeweler would be open at 9:00. Looking at the clock, I figured that if we left soon, we'd get there right when they opened. Amber and I finished our breakfast and then went to get our shoes on and grab our things. Looking each other over, we agreed that each looked perfect and we headed out.

When we sat down in the car, Amber held my hand. Leaning over to give me a kiss, she said, "I hope you know that even though I just wanted a low-key wedding, it doesn't mean that this means any less to me. I've looked forward to this day my whole life and couldn't be happier than to be doing it with you."

I kissed her again and said, "That's exactly how I feel too, Amber."

We made the short drive over to the shopping center, with Amber holding my hand the whole way. As we parked in front, they were just unlocking the doors for the day. We were helped by the same older gentleman with whom I'd spoken on the phone the day before. I explained that Amber and I were just looking for simple matching gold bands. He showed us a couple options and when we had decided on a pair, he got us checked out and we were on our way.

Back in the car, Amber pulled the boxes out and smiled as she looked at the rings. It took us a while to get to the courthouse and find parking but we still made it with plenty of time. Looking at each other one last time in the car, we smiled and then got out and walked hand-in-hand up the steps and inside. Checking the directory to find where we needed to go, we got in the elevator and rode up one floor.

When we exited out into the large hallway, we saw Mike sitting on a bench at the end of the hall already waiting for us. He stood and greeted both of us with a hug when we got to him and said, "Hell, I thought y'all might've changed your minds." Then with a wink he added, "Either that or you were too busy still nursing this guy back to health."

Amber blushed and I said, "No, she did a pretty good job of taking care of that last night."

Mike laughed and slapped me on the back before saying, "Come on, let's go. They're waiting for you inside."

Holding the door for us, Mike followed us into the office where the officiant was waiting for us at a desk. We started by getting the administrative portion of the marriage license out of the way. Then the ceremony began. The officiant read us the standard vows which we repeated, we exchanged rings and after both of us said "I do," the officiant said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife." We kissed and it was over. Turning around to Mike, he was looking at us with a proud, content smile on his face. We posed for some pictures and then made our way back into the hallway.

Wrapping her arms around me, Amber gave me a big kiss. She was beaming with a huge smile as she wiped a tear from her eye. I hugged her and told her how much I loved her. She kissed me again and said, "I love you too... so much."

Turning back to Mike, he was still smiling and said, "Just remember that we need to make one more stop."

We followed Mike down the hall to the Registrar of Deeds' office. I held the door and then followed Mike and Amber into the office. Mike walked up to the counter and, producing the deed for the lot, said, "Hi, I'm here to transfer a property deed over to this newlywed couple."

The short man with thick glasses behind the counter said, "Ah congratulations. When did you all get married."

I stifled a laugh and said, "About five minutes ago."

Amber turned her head and buried it into my shoulder to keep from laughing as the man behind the counter said in an obviously surprised tone, "Well, big day for you guys then."

Mike and the gentleman discussed some forms and then, after the three of us signed a stack of papers, the man behind the counter look at Amber and me and said, "Congratulations. You all are now the proud owners of this here property."

When we got outside into the hallway, we both hugged and thanked Mike again. I was surprised to see him surreptitiously wiping a tear from his eye. Seeing that I had noticed this momentary slip in his usual demeanor, he slapped my shoulder and said, "What? It's not every day that a guy gets to make his favorite niece and her new husband millionaires."

Amber and my eyes went wide and Mike laughed and said, "What did you think was happening? The moment you all signed that paperwork, you now have an asset worth over a million dollars....and don't worry, I've got the taxes covered for the transfer."

Amber was almost shaking when she said, "Uncle Mike, no, I had no idea. That's way too much."

Taking a seat on a bench in the hallway he said, "Kids, come sit here for a second." As Amber and I sat down, he continued, "I had the love of my life when I married Rebecca. But at the time, she and I were scraping by. I was working from sunup to sundown, seven days a week to build up my business. I figured if I sacrificed for a couple years, then she and I would have enough money to live a comfortable life. Well, I worked my ass off until one day I came home and Rebecca told me she didn't feel so well. A week later she was in the hospital and diagnosed with an inoperable cancer. I lost her a month after that.

"My life fell apart and I kept doing what I knew how to do best: work. I didn't stop working until just a couple years ago. Over that time, I made money, a lot of it. I'm still making money off the money that I made. But none of it ever meant anything to me. But when you came along, Amber, I had purpose in my life again and I vowed that when the time came, I would use the money that I had made to make your life easier so that you don't miss out on the best years of your life like I did."

Putting his arm around Amber, he wiped away another tear and asked, "So now do you understand?"

Amber had her arms wrapped around him in a big hug. She finally stood up, wiping the last couple tears from her eyes and said, "Thank you. Just know that we will be forever grateful and never lose sight of the meaning behind your gift."

Mike stood up and with a huge smile said, "Then it was money well-spent."

I shook his hand then gave him a hug, echoing Amber's sentiments. Looking at his watch he asked, "Hey, so what time is our dinner reservation for?"

Amber told him 6:00 and he said, "Perfect. Look guys, I've got someone I want to see before I leave town." Then with a wink he added, "...and I'm sure the two of you could find something to do between now and then."

We both looked at each other and smiled before riding down in the elevator with Mike. As we went separate ways outside, he turned around and hollered, "...and no fucking arguments. I'm buying dinner tonight!"

We laughed as we walked away, my arm around Amber's back. When we got back to the car and sat down, we both held up our hands looking at the new rings we wore. Amber gave me a kiss and whispered, "Take me home. I want to have sex with my husband."

I felt my pulse pick up as I backed out of the space and started off back to the apartment. The drive back was pretty quiet; we both just felt content, as if there was nothing that needed to be said. When we pulled into the parking space, Amber and I walked back to the apartment holding hands. Once inside with the door closed, we dropped our things on the counter, set the important deed-related paperwork on the dinette table and then went back into the bedroom.

Amber was standing next to the bed, looking absolutely stunning in her black dress, which hugged her curvy hips and made her breasts look even bigger. I slowly walked towards her, just admiring how beautiful she was when she reached out and pulled me close by my tie. Suddenly standing right in front of each other, she kissed me before seductively whispering, "Tonight I want you to make love to me like you do so well. But right now I just want to fuck you." She kissed me again and I groaned as I felt myself starting to get aroused.

Still kissing me, she undid my tie and then unbuttoned my shirt. Pulling it up to untuck it, she then worked it over my shoulders and down my arms onto the floor. As we continued to make out, I reached behind Amber and rubbed her backside, groaning as my hands glided over the thin fabric of her dress and feeling nothing but her smooth ass underneath.

While I did this, Amber reached down and undid my belt and then my pants. Letting them fall to the floor, she wasted no time in wrapping her hand around the underside of my now fully-erect penis through my underwear, causing me to moan. I reached down with my left hand and pulled the front of Amber's dress up. Seeing the black thong underneath, I smiled and placed my right hand between her legs. Amber moaned as my fingertips brushed across her labia and clitoris through her panties.

As my fingers continued to tease her, Amber looked at me through narrowed eyes, taking deeper breaths. She then put her hands on my hips and forcefully pushed me back on the bed. Landing seated on the edge of the bed, I looked up at her with a growing smile. She stood right in front of me, then lowered herself to her knees. Now looking down at her, I watched as Amber reached up and grasped my underwear at my hips. With one strong pull, she had them to my knees and then down to my feet.

After freeing both ankles from my pants and underwear, she placed her hands on my knees and forced my legs apart. Crawling even closer to the bed, Amber looked up at me and held my eye contact as she licked her tongue from the base of my penis all the way up to the head. Still staring back at me, she used the tip of her tongue to collect a little drop of precum that had formed before licking her lips and then taking my penis in her mouth.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back, moaning as I felt her warm mouth engulf my throbbing erection. I moaned out Amber's name as I felt her wet tongue wrap around my shaft. Then I exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes..." as she began bobbing her head up and down while gently sucking on me. Looking back down at her, I could see that she had pulled her panties down to her knees and had one hand between her legs, masturbating while she went down on me.

After a minute or so of this, Amber moaned, "Ugh, fuck yes" and took her mouth from around my penis. I could only look down at her, watching her kneeling before me, her eyes locked on mine as she continued to rub herself. Then as I watched, she reached back to feel if she was wet. Smiling at what she found, she brought her finger to her lips and licked them. I collapsed back on the bed and groaned, "Oh fuck, Amber."

Then picking my legs up I swung myself so that I was lying lengthwise on the bed. Amber crawled up, still wearing her dress, but with no panties, and started to position herself astride my hips. I grabbed her hand and with a smile shook my head and pulled her to me. Realizing instantly what I wanted, she moaned, "Oh fucking hell yes..."

Picking up the front of her dress, she scooted her knees forward while I slid myself down. After moving over my arms she looked down to find herself kneeling astride my head. Grabbing the headboard of the bed, she moaned, "Oh god yes..." as I grasped her hips and pulled her to me. I moaned as I took in her intoxicating scent and then pulled her hips forward so that her wet vagina was now squarely on my mouth. Her wetness coated my lips as I circled around with my tongue before penetrating it between the soft, smooth labia. Amber moaned and her body quivered as the tip of my tongue explored the warm, soft walls just inside her.

Taking my tongue from inside, I then licked up the front of her labia and across her clitoris. Amber shrieked as I wrapped my lips around it and gently sucked while flicking my tongue over it. I felt Amber grab my hair as she began rocking her hips. I kept flicking my tongue across her clitoris as her moans grew louder. Finally she groaned, "Oh my god... this feels so good... but I'm going to cum if you keep doing this."

I simply moaned in recognition of what she said and kept gently sucking and flicking my tongue. Amber was now breathing in short gasps, moaning out, "Oh god... oh fuck... oh my god..."

Knowing she was right on the edge, I took my hand and without warning just started teasing my fingertip across her puckered anus. As soon as my finger started stroking her back there, her body shuddered and she groaned loudly, "Oh god I'm cumming..."

I felt as her ass spasmed and her body shook atop me. I kept my lips wrapped around her clitoris, gently sucking and flicking my tongue when Amber exclaimed, "Oh my god don't stop... yes, yes, yes, YES!"

At that, her body convulsed, jerking forward and a small gush of fluid spilled from her, across my chin and down my chest. She held herself suspended above me as she shook and the final waves of her orgasm passed. Still catching her breath, she put her head down next to my ear and said, "Holy shit, that was unbelievable....but I'm still going to fuck you."

Amber then sat up and pushed herself down to my hips. After what we had just done, my erection was aching to be touched again. As Amber held herself right above me, I moaned, "Oh Amber... I want it so bad... ugh... fuck me please."

With a grin, she lifted the front of her dress so I could watch as she lowered herself onto me. I moaned loudly as my penis penetrated deeper and deeper into the wet warmth of her vagina. I moaned again as she started rocking her hips, the tight walls gripping and stroking my shaft.

I looked down to see that she had let the front of her dress down again. All I saw were her knees sticking out on the sides, her beautiful large breasts and her dress hugging her hips as she slowly rode atop me. Closing my eyes again, I moaned, "Oh Amber... yes... fuck me just like that."

I began rocking my hips in rhythm with her and she matched me by increasing the force with which she rocked on top of me. I was moaning with each thrust until suddenly I felt the pressure building. I reached down and grabbed her hips. Pulling her down, I started thrusting myself up as hard as I could. To my surprise Amber suddenly exclaimed, "Oh yes! Don't stop!!"

I was going as hard as I could. I could feel that I didn't have much left so I moaned, "Oh Amber... I'm about to cum so fucking hard in your pussy... oh fuck yes... here it comes..."

My words had the intended effect because just as I felt all the tension release and I began to ejaculate, Amber's vagina spasmed as she had her second orgasm in a matter of minutes. I just exclaimed, "Oh my god yes!" as I felt her her spasming around my twitching, ejaculating penis. We both moaned until the last waves of each of our orgasms passed.

Amber collapsed forward on top of me, both of us gasping to catch our breaths. When she had recovered, she lifted her head and, looking me in the eyes, licked across my lips and smiled. She then grinned and said, "My husband just absolutely fucked the shit out of me and it was incredible."

I grinned and said, "Well, my wife came on my face and my cock in the span of about five minutes."

Jokingly Amber said, "Wow, your wife sounds like a freak."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "She's so hot. But I dunno, your husband sounds kind of like a stud though."

Wrapping her arms around me she said, "Damn straight he is."

We lied there laughing, Amber slumped down atop me. Sitting back up she looked down at all the damp spots on her dress and said, "Well shit, guess I can't wear this to dinner."

Looking down at her dress I said, "Hey, don't blame me. This time that's all you."

Amber laughed and said, "Speaking of which, after we get cleaned up we need to put new sheets on this bed." She then hopped off onto the floor. Taking my hand, she helped me up and then pulled me to her and kissed me before saying, "Seriously though, that was so good, thank you."

With a smile, I followed her into the bathroom and said, "So multiples for women is a real thing huh?"

After turning on the shower, she turned around to me and said, "Oh yeah... those lonely weekends I spent at home? I could get one after another. It feels pretty fucking incredible."

Laughing I said, "No wonder you never got out to meet anyone."

Smiling back at me she said, "Good thing, huh?"

I just smiled as I followed her into the steamy shower. We bathed, caressing each other's bodies. Then we embraced and kissed before getting out and drying off. When I was done, I hung up my towel and gave Amber a kiss on the neck while playfully rubbing her butt. I told her to use the bathroom for as long as she needed to get ready and I would go ahead and get dressed.

Stepping out into the bedroom and closing the bathroom door behind me, I could hear Amber's hairdryer as I pulled on a clean pair of underwear and then a pair of khakis. I was putting on my trusty white linen shirt when Amber came out of the bathroom. I just smiled and watched as she walked naked to the dresser. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me as she pulled on another black thong.

I left the room smiling and shaking my head. There's no possible way that I could've possibly been happier in that moment. Walking into the kitchen, I got a glass of water and sat on the couch. A few minutes later, Amber came around the corner wearing a pink and white floral print dress. With her hair blown dry and makeup on, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers
12