Amber 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I offered my condolences, Jose said, "Ehh fuck it, the end is in sight. So where'd you learn to speak Spanish?"

I replied, "Well, my dad is Puerto Rican but I honestly never learned it growing up. Most of what I know I learned while living in Miami."

Laughing when I finished, Jose said, "I wondered how a guy with a Puerto Rican last name spoke with a Cuban accent."

Now as I laughed, I said, "I take it you're Cuban?"

Surprised, he asked, "What gave it away?"

I just shrugged and said, "Well, I've never heard of anyone other than Cubans say, 'Carajo de pinga."

Jose laughed heartily and said, "Bro, 'pinga' is the most versatile word in the Spanish language." Then with a wink, he added, "We Cubans just know how to use our pingas better than the rest." (Pinga literally translates to 'dick' but in Cuban Spanish its uses are as wide-ranging as 'fuck' in English).

Jose and I spent the rest of our wait just making small talk. After our food arrived, we got down to business and talked through some of the recent changes to the regulations as well as certain points of safety that the FAA wanted emphasized during BFRs.

With that out of the way, we talked through a plan for the rest of the evening. Checking outside, I could see that it was already starting to get dark. I reminded Jose that I was also deficient on my night currency. To regain it actually doesn't require an instructor. Instead, a pilot simply has to perform three landings at night every six months in order to legally carry passengers after dark. The only caveat to that is, according to the regulations, each of those landings has to be a full-stop landing.

Jose just shrugged and asked, "Where in the logbook do you record whether a landing is a touch and go or full stop?"

Thinking about it for a second, I replied, "I don't."

Jose just winked and said, "You'll log plenty of night flying tonight. If you can pass an IPC at night, I'd say you're good."

Never one to argue about disobeying stupid rules, I just smiled and said, "Thanks man."

Finishing his last slice of pizza, Jose just winked and said, "Nah man, thanks for dinner." Then standing up, he asked, "Ready to go?"

I jumped up and threw away our trash. Checking to make sure the keys were still in my pocket, I said, "Yeah, let's go."

We headed out to the ramp and did a quick turnaround preflight and hopped back into the plane. Once the engine was running again, we got our taxi clearance and headed for the runway. As dusk set in, we lined up on the numbers and were off. During our climb-out, Jose handed me the Foggles and we got after it.

We requested and were vectored for another approach at Ft Pierce. Once we hit the minimums, Jose simply said, "Good job, go around."

Without taking the glasses off, I added in full power and flew the published missed approach procedure. After two turns in the holding pattern, we got vectored back down to our home airport. On the way, we entered nighttime as defined by the FAA. As we got close, I called ATC and requested another approach. Over the next hour and a half or so, we flew four more approaches, doing touch and go's on approaches number two and three, we came around for one more to finish off the day. When the wheels squeaked on the last touchdown, I just glanced over at Jose who was smiling proudly as if I had been his student all along.

Taxiing back with the airport lights all around us, I just thanked Jose for getting me back into the air. Looking back at me, he said, "Coño, when you said you only needed one trip around the pattern, I thought, 'Este payaso (this clown) is fucking delusional; but you proved me wrong."

We pulled into our spot on the ramp, shut it off and tied it down. I followed Jose inside where he filled out my logbook and added all the necessary endorsements. Sliding the book back to me, he said, "Bro, I mean it; that was some great flying. You're good to go." Then with another wink, he added, "...I don't think I need to say it but those night landings are our little secret."

Smiling, I simply replied, "You mean the three full-stops and lengthy back taxis that I definitely remember making?"

Laughing as he stood from the table, he slapped me on my back and said, "Exactly."

Jose then went behind the counter in the lobby and first confirmed that my credit card info was correct and then checked to make sure a plane was reserved for me all weekend. After asking where I was headed, he reminded me that the school charges a minimum of three hours per day for multi-day trips. Rolling my eyes, I said, "Yeah, if my wife asks, the night landing rule applies."

Giving me another wink, he said, "Just make sure you pay the bills next month."

Thanking him for the advice and again for his time, I shook his hand and headed back out to my car. After tossing my bag with its newly endorsed logbook into the back seat, I got back behind the wheel. Turning the car on, I cranked up the A/C and just laughed to myself thinking about how exhilarating my evening had been.

Once the car cooled off, I texted Amber that I was done. After backing out of my spot, I started off for home. Driving back through town, I just felt a profound sense of satisfaction. Before long, I arrived back at the apartment. After getting my bag, I walked up to the door and let myself in. Looking up from the couch as I came through the door, Amber smiled and asked, "So, how'd it go?"

After setting my bag down, I just laughed and said, "Babe, it was awesome. Thanks you."

Having been watching a baseball game, Amber turned off the TV, as I went into the kitchen. While I got myself a tall glass of ice water, she said, "Well... tell me about it. Where'd you go? What'd you do?"

After draining half of the glass, I just smiled and said, "How about I tell you about it while I get a shower? I feel disgusting."

Getting up from the couch, Amber walked around and gave me a hug. Then backing away, she said, "Yyyyyeah, you definitely need a shower."

Already in her shorts and sweatshirt for bed, she still flashed her eyebrows at me and asked, "Want any help?"

With a little grin, I replied, "I mean, I'll never turn down an offer like that. But if you've already gotten showered you can just sit and keep me company."

Amber just pouted and said, "Aww, that's no fun."

Then reaching down and starting to unbuckle my belt, she said, "Well, either way you're going to need to get out of these."

I just quietly chuckled and said, "I guess I never told you these planes don't have A/C. Flying in the summer in khakis is definitely not ideal. I feel like I've got a swamp in my pants."

Amber grinned at me as she undid my pants and pulled them down. Then with a little wink, she said, "Now you know how you make me feel."

As she pulled my shirt up, I sighed, "I'm sorry, that sounds terrible."

When she tossed my shirt aside, she just bit her lower lip and slowly shook her head. Then, as she began to work my sweat-soaked underwear down, she softly said, "Nah, it just means we're about to have a good time."

Pulling my underwear down, she leaned in and kissed me. Then, taking a step back, she looked my body up and down. Finally, with a little laugh, she said, "You're right, you do smell pretty terrible."

With a shrug, I said, "I tried to warn you."

Amber just smiled at me as she pulled off her sweatshirt and then dropped and kicked her shorts over next to mine. Standing there together, naked in our kitchen, Amber and I just spent a moment looking at one another. Then with a nod of her head, I followed her down the hall to our bedroom.

Heading into the bathroom, I got the hot water started while Amber relieved herself in the toilet. When she had finished, she got up and followed me into the shower. While I washed my hair, Amber came up and ran her hands across my back.

Then, while I rinsed the shampoo from my hair, she reached for a washcloth and got it soaped up. When I wiped the water from my eyes, I saw Amber standing there with an eager look in her eyes. Wrapping our arms around each other, we kissed for a moment before she started rubbing the washcloth across my chest. As she began bathing me, she just smiled and asked, "So tell me, how was it?"

Sighing as she washed my upper body, I said, "Babe, it was awesome. It came back to me right away. Taking some time off really made me enjoy it so much more."

As she rubbed the washcloth across my abs, she just grinned and said, "Yeah... I know the feeling. If it's anything like how I feel, now that you've had another taste, it'll be all you can think about."

Laughing at her rather apt comparison, I said, "Yeah, it's been a pretty good week." Then with a wink, I added, "...and it's only going to get better."

Amber just whimpered and said, "I can't wait." Then washing across my hips, she asked, "So what all did you do?"

While she washed down my legs, I went on to give her a rundown of my evening. After explaining to her traffic patterns, touch and go's, and the maneuvers we did in the practice area, I then told her about our dinner debacle. Amber just laughed and then said, "That's one expensive pizza."

Seeing a look of remorse flash across my face, she wrapped her arms around me again and said, "I'm just teasing you. Really, I don't care what it costs. I'm just glad to see you enjoy doing something you love."

Still standing there, embracing under the shower, Amber just gave me a seductive smile and softly said, "Turn around."

Smiling as I turned my back to her, I sighed as she started rubbing my shoulders. After getting them clean, she set the washcloth aside and began massaging them. As I relaxed and just enjoyed her touch, she asked, "So what exactly is an instrument approach?"

I first explain how an instrument license works, giving me more flexibility to fly on days when the weather is marginal. Then I gave her a brief rundown of how the various types of approaches work. When I then described the exhilaration of breaking out of the clouds and seeing a runway lit up like a Christmas tree right in front of me, the excitement in my voice was obvious. While I talked, Amber washed and massaged down my back. When I finished, Amber moved down across my backside. I let out a soft moan as she teased the washcloth between across my crack. Hearing my reaction, she did it again before wrapping her arms around my waist.

Pulling herself up against me, she let her breasts rub against my back. As I softly moaned at the feeling of her naked body pressed against mine, she reached up and rubbed her hands across my chest again. Then allowing her hands to slowly drift down my abs, she kissed me on my neck and whispered, "I'm so horny right now."

As she kissed my neck again, she sighed, "I've been thinking about this all night waiting for you."

I then let out a long, satisfied moan as her soapy hand reached down and gently rubbed my scrotum. After washing between my legs, she let the washcloth fall to the floor. As I softly moaned again when her hand rubbed my flaccid penis, she breathily said, "You have no idea how sexy you are."

I just moaned again as her hand slowly rubbed up and down my shaft. As she caressed my penis, I could feel it begin to throb. Amber placed her head next to mine and quietly moaned as she felt me getting hard in her hand. Once I was fully erect, she just continued slowly stroking me. As I moaned a little louder, she grabbed my hips and guided me to turn back around.

Pulling herself to me, we both sighed as my penis pressed up against her naked body. While I wrapped my arms around her and we made out under the hot shower, she reached around and squeezed my butt. Between kisses, she softly whispered, "I need you inside me."

When I groaned my approval, Amber took a step back and slowly turned around. Looking over her shoulder at me with a lustful smile, she bent forward and placed her hands on the wall before shifting her feet apart. Not needing any further invitation, I redirected the water away from us and stepped up behind her. After rubbing and gently squeezing her backside, I slowly lowered myself to my knees behind her. Seeing me do this, Amber just hung her head and groaned, "Oh fuck yes..."

Grabbing her butt cheeks, I gently spread them apart. Her genitals sat there between her legs and I just softly moaned at the sight of them. Then, still grasping onto her buns, I placed my face up to them. When my tongue first licked up her vulva, Amber's body shuddered and she let out a loud groan of pleasure.

I spent the next few minutes just lightly licking around her lips before moving up and across her vagina. While I teased the tip of my tongue between the folds of velvety smooth skin, Amber just softly moaned. Then, when I tasted the first bit of her wetness on my tongue, I reached my hand up between her legs. When my fingertips brushed across her clitoris, her body shuddered again and she groaned, "Oh my god, you're so fucking good at this."

I just smiled as I lightly stroked my fingers and then rubbed her clitoris. As my tongue probed around the entrance to her vagina, I could feel her getting wetter. When Amber let out another loud moan, I licked once more all the way up her labia. Then, as I rose back to my feet, Amber looked back over her shoulder at me. With a look of passion in her eyes, she just let out a long exhale as she watched me settle in behind her.

Still looking back at me, she closed her eyes and moaned as I teased the tip of my penis against her. Then, tilting her head back, she breathed heavily as I took my erection in my hand and placed the tip between her lips. Amber took a deep breath before moaning loudly while I eased my hips forward. As my penis penetrated between the tight, smooth walls of her vagina, I grabbed onto her hips and groaned, "Oh my god, Amber."

With her wet warmth smothering me, I leaned forwards and wrapped my arms around her waist. Resting my head on her back, I pushed myself deeper and sighed, "How do you want it?"

Still holding her around her waist, I drew my hips back and then slowly pushed my self back inside. As she took my rigid shaft, Amber just hung her head and groaned, "Just like that."

For the next few minutes, I just tenderly made love to her from behind. With her bent over, bracing herself against the wall, I rose back up and held onto her hips. We both softly moaned as my penis slowly slid back and forth inside her. With each rock of my hips, her warm vagina stroked my erection. Looking down at her, I just admired her beautiful, shapely backside. Peeking around the side, I groaned as I watched her large breasts dangling below her. Amber slowly rocked her head from side to side and softly moaned with each gentle thrust of my hips.

Despite the slow pace, Amber soon heard me taking deep breaths to try to calm myself. Pulling her wet hair to the side, she turned back to look at me. With a satisfied smile on her face, she just smiled at me as she reached beneath herself. Then, with a flash of her eyebrows, she playfully bit her lower lip as she began rubbing herself. With her fingers rubbing her clitoris, she let out a low moan and just slowly nodded her head. Smiling back at her, I drew my hips back again. But this time, I thrusted myself harder inside her. Tilting her head back again with her mouth gaping open, Amber moaned, "Oh, baby... fuck me."

With another smile forming on my face, I drew back and then thrust myself deeper inside her. As soon as my throbbing erection was buried within her tight vagina, I drew back and did it again. As I picked up the pace, doing her harder from behind, Amber's hand started moving faster. Soon, we were both moaning loudly as I pounded away at her. Amber's hips began rocking in rhythm with mine and she began breathing faster. A moment later, as her hips pushed harder against me, she threw her head back and exclaimed, "Oh my god... oh fuck yes... yes..."

I watched as her shoulders began to shake. Her breathing, once rapid, shallow panting suddenly stopped as she arched her back and stretched her neck back. Then, with a loud moan that echoed in the shower, her body heaved forwards and she exclaimed, "YES!! Oh... fuck... yes!!"

I felt her vagina squeeze me and then begin spasming as her body rocked back and forth. While she moaned loudly, I felt that amazing tension quickly rising in my pelvis. When I felt it reach its peak, I quickly pulled out. Wrapping my hand around my slick shaft, it only took a couple strokes before I gasped, "Oh shit, baby. Oh fuck..."

In an instant, my body went numb as the first spasm of my penis sent a shot of semen halfway up her back. When the hot cum landed on her skin, Amber, whose own orgasm had just finished, let out a loud, satisfied groan. When the second shot landed on her lower back, she groaned, "Oh my god yes... cum on me, baby."

I stood behind Amber with my legs feeling weak. I grunted as I kept stroking my cock, the last few contractions sending the smaller streams onto her beautiful, pale backside. When the last wave passed over me, I stood there breathing heavily and reaching out to support myself on the wall. Looking down at Amber, I could see a collection of milky puddles from her back, down across her ass, where one had begin to drip down between her crack.

As I stood there, Amber slowly rose up at turned around towards me. With a look of complete satisfaction on her face, she quickly threw her arms around me and we passionately kissed. Reaching up, I redirected the shower back onto us and we just stood there, making out in a tight embrace. Finally, Amber pulled her head back and just bit her lip as she smiled at me. Then, she breathlessly said, "Promise me you'll never stop fucking me like that."

With a laugh, I replied, "Promise me you'll never stop wanting to fuck me like that."

Amber just shook her head and laughed, "That's one thing you never have to worry about."

Then with another smile, she jokingly said, "Didn't you ever learn to clean up your own messes?"

I just laughed and said, "Come here."

Amber turned around and I proceeded to wash her back. She then purred and sensually swayed her hips as I washed between her legs for her. When I finished, she turned back around and with the most tender smile, kissed me before softly saying, "Let's go to bed."

After shutting off the water, I reached outside the door and got our towels. We dried ourselves off; and then, while Amber brushed her teeth, I went over to go to the bathroom. As I was standing there, she looked over and said, "You know, you could have done that in there?"

I just laughed and said, "Oh? And what did you do right before we got in the shower?"

With a guilty smile, Amber shrugged and said, "Yeah, that was my mistake." Then with a sly grin, she added, "...but that didn't need to stop you."

I just winked and said, "Oh, there will be plenty of time for that."

Amber just smiled as I finished and came up next to her. While I brushed my teeth, she stood behind me and hugged me around my waist. Looking at me in the mirror, she sighed and said, "Thanks, babe. That was by far one of the best showers we've ever taken together... even if you didn't pee on me."

We both laughed as I rinsed my mouth. Then, turning around, I gave her a long, slow kiss before we went back into the bedroom. After shutting off all the lights, we crawled into bed. As we were lying there, Amber out of nowhere asked, "So, how high does your plane fly?"

Not immediately understanding the nature of her question, I simply said, "Well, I've taken it up to 10,000 before; but when flying to the Keys, I usually like to go lower and enjoy the view."

After a pause, Amber said, "10,000 huh? That's over 5,280 feet."

Suddenly realizing what she was referencing, I laughed and said, "Umm, yeah but you'll see this weekend how cramped the cockpit is."