Amber 30

Story Info
Lazy day on vacation leads to plenty of new fun.
15.1k words
4.4
1.8k
3

Part 30 of the 40 part series

Updated 06/10/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When dawn broke on Saturday, Amber and I were fast asleep. The day before, after going to work for the first half of the day, I had flown us down to the island of Marathon in the Florida Keys for a much needed mini-vacation. I had reserved us a vacation rental house and it was in the large bed of that house that I found myself when I first woke up.

Prior to this week, Amber and I had found our sex lives in a bit of a lull. The stress of building a new house and living in a one-bedroom apartment had taken its toll on us. So far, this trip had worked just as intended to get that back on track. The previous night had been exactly what we needed.

After I was fully awake, I lied on my back for a few minutes, just enjoying the peaceful quiet and watching the shadows from the lush, tropical landscaping outside our window projected on the white walls of our room. After a few minutes, the silence was broken by the far-off rumbling of a boat's motor roaring to life as one of our neighbors prepared for a day on the water. The sound pulled me back from my recollections of the weekend so far.

I rolled over towards Amber. She was still asleep on her side facing away from me. Her dark, straight hair fell about her pillow while her bare shoulders stuck out from beneath the covers. As I lied there, I knew that hidden beneath the sheets was her beautiful, naked body. The sight of Amber as well as feeling of the soft, fresh sheets on my own naked body caused a building desire for her set in.

Scooting up right behind her, I lightly ran my hand from her shoulder down her arm. Then, starting from her side, I rubbed down across her hips to her thigh. As my hand glided across her warm, smooth skin, I could feel my pulse increase. Moving closer to her so that our bodies were barely touching, I rubbed my hand over her soft, round backside.

Lying there just gently caressed her amazing, shapely hips and buns, I could feel myself starting to get aroused. With my quickened pulse and a subtle throb in my penis, I rubbed my hands back down her leg and then up the inside of her thigh. When I began teasing my fingertips up higher between her legs, Amber quietly whimpered but still appeared to be at least half asleep. Then, when I brushed my fingers across her pubic hair, I allowed my erection to rub across her backside. Feeling my rigid penis pressing up against her and my fingers teasing around between her legs, Amber let out a soft sigh and gently rolled her head on her pillow.

Convinced that she was awake and just pretending to still be asleep, I kissed her on the neck as I teased my fingers between her legs. When my fingertips lightly tickled across her labia, she softly said, "Oh, honey... I was hoping you'd wake me up like this today."

With a little chuckle, I kissed her again and whispered, "G'morning, babe."

Amber turned her head towards me; and as we gently kissed, she sighed, "Morning."

Reaching underneath her with my other arm, I cupped her breast in my hand. As I caressed it and teased my fingertips around her nipple, I used the fingers of my other hand to softly brush across her clitoris. Amber rolled her head on the sheet and quietly groaned. As she did, she slowly wiggled her hips, rubbing her backside against my erection. At that, we both softly moaned. For the next few minutes, Amber just relaxed in my arms. As I strummed my fingers up and down her genitals, she kept slowly rubbing her buns against me.

Then, with the next light scratch of my fingers across her clitoris, she let out a long exhale before throwing the covers down off of us. When I looked down at her pale, naked body tucked up against me, I kissed her on the neck again and groaned, "You are so fucking hot, Amber."

After a modest little laugh, she rolled over to face me. When she looked at me, her blue eyes seemed to sparkle as she smiled before giving me a long slow kiss. Then, brushing her hair back with one hand, she looked down at my full erection and bit her lower lip. Looking back at me, she seductively asked, "So... what were you planning on doing with that thing?"

I chuckled and said, "I'm open to suggestions."

Amber just grinned and said, "I have one thing I really like doing on quiet mornings like this."

Reaching around and rubbing her backside, I simply said, "Oh?"

Amber kissed me and said, "We've got all day for wild sex. How about we just slowly go down on each other this morning?"

I just smiled and said, "That's my favorite thing to do in the morning with you too."

She just gave me a little kiss and said, "I know."

Then with a shy smile, she asked, "Do you mind if we do it a little different today?"

Slowly shaking my head, I replied, "You know you can have whatever you want."

Amber's smile got bigger and she said, "Remember... nice and slow."

I laughed and said, "Sounds perfect."

When going down on each other in a sixty-nine, Amber and I usually do it on our sides. But this morning, after giving me one last kiss, Amber just smiled at me and gently pushed me onto my back. Lying there, I watched as Amber rose up and knelt beside me. Then, throwing her leg across my chest, she was suddenly kneeling astride me, facing down towards the foot of the bed.

I looked up at her incredible ass, suspended above me. After taking in the sight of her beautiful, shapely buns, I gently rubbed my hands across her wide hips while she rubbed my abs. As she made her way down to my hips and across the top of my thighs, I caressed her backside, squeezing and gently massaging her. Amber looked back at me and sighed, "Keep doing that."

I spent the next few minutes pressing my thumbs into her glutes, dragging them along the muscles under her soft buns. Meanwhile, Amber rubbed her hands all along the tops of my thighs. When I began kneading the heel of my palms, digging deeper into her hips, Amber groaned, "Aw shit yeah."

As I lightened my grip on her and lightly rubbed my fingertips across her backside, she slowly wiggled her hips in response while teasing her fingers up the inside of my thighs. When her fingertips lightly brushed against my scrotum, I sighed, spread my legs a little and then grasped her legs and pulled them closer. While Amber spent the next few minutes just gently playing with my balls, I teased my fingertips up and around the insides of her legs. When I reached the sensitive top of her inner thighs, she sighed and shifted her knees farther apart. As she did so, her thighs parted, exposing her plump vulva hanging down between her legs.

At the sight of this, I softly moaned and felt an involuntary spasm in my groin. Seeing my penis quiver, Amber just chuckled and adjusted her knees. Backing them up and kneeling astride my shoulders, she brought her ass right in front of my face. Then, tossing her hair back, she leaned forwards and began softly kissing across my waistline.

Wrapping my arms up and holding by her hips, I turned my head and began kissing up the inside of her thighs. As I worked higher up, I gently pulled her down towards my face. With her body now resting atop mine, I felt her breasts with their hardened nipples rub against my waist. When I then kissed up to the crease inside her thigh, Amber leaned forwards and began kissing the same area on me. She let her hair fall down and, as she slowly kissed around my groin, it would occasionally brush against my penis. I softly moaned and squeezed her buns. Then, with the tip of my tongue, I teased up the crease and down the side of the front of her groin. With my face between her legs, I softly moaned again as I took a deep breath. The combination of her earthy scent and a little bit of sweat from overnight was enough to drive me wild.

When Amber began teasing my scrotum again, I felt my testicles draw up as my penis quivered again. While she caressed my balls in one hand, I felt her breath against me as she kissed all around the base of my shaft. The slow pace of the morning was perfect and only served to heighten my arousal.

A few minutes later, after thoroughly teasing around her genitals, I lightly brushed the tip of my tongue across her labia. Feeling me finally touching her there, Amber softly moaned as her hips briefly shook. While I just lightly teased my tongue against her, Amber began gently kissing from the base of my shaft, up all the way to the head. When she got there, she used the tip of her tongue to lick a bead after pre-cum that had formed at the tip of my penis. As she tasted the salty fluid, she groaned, "Mmm... you ready?"

I didn't even answer. Instead, I took my tongue and just lightly flicked it across her clitoris a few times. Amber moaned a little louder before licking all around the head of my penis. As I now moaned, I pulled her tighter down atop me. Then, placing my lips across her vagina, I kissed her while allowing my tongue to caress the soft, smooth skin of her inner lips.

As Amber moaned, I teased my tongue between her lips, where I tasted the wetness that had already started to collect. I just slowly licked her as the slippery fluid built up. Then, as I was making my way back towards her clitoris, I paused to just enjoy the moment when I finally felt the warmth of Amber's mouth engulf my throbbing erection. When her lips closed around the base, I pressed my face between her legs and, while gripping onto her ass, began flicking my tongue across her engorged clitoris. I felt the vibrations against me as she moaned while slowly bobbing her head up and down. As her lips softly stroked me while she gently sucked on me, I used my hands to spread her cheeks as I varied my pattern of licking around and across her clit.

After a few minutes of us slowly going down on each other, Amber gradually began gently rocking her hips. As she did, she sucked a little harder and began using her tongue to lick along my shaft and around my head. I squeezed her buns tighter and placed my lips around her clitoris. When I began gently sucking and flicking it with my tongue, Amber momentarily tossed her head back and moaned, "Oh fuck yes, baby... that feels so good..."

I kept doing it, causing Amber to moan even louder. With her hips rocking a little harder now, I just let her grind herself across my face as I kept my tongue flicking back and forth. Then, with a low, deep groan, she wrapped her hand around my shaft. At first, she just held it tight while she sucked and licked my head. Then, after lightening her grip, she began slowly stroking me. I moaned loudly as she reached down with her other hand and started caressing my scrotum again. With another loud moan, I pulled her even tighter to me and refocused all of my attention on her clitoris. When I licked and sucked it a little harder, she exclaimed, "Oh fuck... just like that..."

Amber then covered my penis in her saliva as she spit on it before placing her hand back around it. As I got her closer, Amber wrapped her lips around my head and sucked as she resumed stroking my shaft. With every increase to the speed of her hand, I could feel the tension rising. Soon, I rested my head back on the pillow and groan, "Fuck, Amber... oh god, I can't wait much longer."

I just heard a little moan from her as she tightened her grip and jerked me off while sucking on me. I gripped tighter on her ass as I felt my body beginning to tense up. When the tension reached its peak, I gently rocked my hips a couple times until, finally, I felt my whole body go numb. A second later, all of the tension released in one powerful contraction of my body and I exclaimed, "Oh fuck, Amber... I'm cumming..."

Amber kept her lips planted around my head as I felt myself begin ejaculating into her mouth. As she continued slowly stroking me, I moaned loudly when each spasm sent waves of pleasure through my body. As I came, I just looked up at her ass and genitals suspended right above my face. I rocked my hips until finally, the last wave passed over me and I felt my body relax.

Amber slowly took her hand away before sighing, "Oh, baby... I love it when you cum in my mouth..."

I just laughed before grabbing her hips and saying, "Turn around."

Amber looked over her shoulder at me with a little smile. She quickly rotated her hips and was kneeling beside me. Then placing her hands on either side of my head, she looked down at me with an excited smile. As her hair hung down in my face, she lifted her other leg and knelt across my chest. While I looked up at her, I scooted further down the bed. As she now knelt above me, I grabbed her hips and pulled her down atop my face. Amber placed her hands on her knees and sat straight up. When I began licking her again, she groaned, "Oh god, yes..."

I held her by the hips, and placed my lips back around her clitoris. When I began flicking my tongue quickly against her, her body shuddered and she exclaimed, "Oh shit... don't change a thing... oh fuck, yes..."

I just squeezed her hips tighter and kept going. I looked up and saw her breasts dangling back and forth as she placed her hands on her head and gently rocked her hips. Running her fingers back through her hair, she began breathing loudly in labored gasps. With her sexy black pubic hair tickling my nose, I just gripped onto her tightly as her hips started rocking faster.

After another few minutes, Amber's breathing became shallow. Between breaths, she gasped, "Oh fuck, baby... oh yes... yes... ... oh fuck!"

At that, her body began to convulse atop me. As her shoulder jerked forward, she moaned loudly and her hips began to shake. Grabbing onto the headboard, she groaned loudly with each contraction of her body. Finally, she threw her head back and almost squealed as one last powerful contraction overcame her.

When her body went limp, she hung her head and held onto the headboard. While she caught her breath, I relaxed my neck, setting my head back against the mattress. When I noticed a large glob of her clear fluid about to drip down on me, I opened my mouth and caught it on my tongue. Amber, who had been looking down at me, groaned, "Oh my god... that was so fucking hot..."

I just looked up at her and smiled. As she smiled back I stretched my neck back up and kissed her groin one more time before she rolled off to the side and slumped down next to me. With a relaxed, satisfied smile on her face, she ran her hand across my chest and said, "That was fucking amazing."

I just smiled back and said, "Yeah you were."

Amber shyly shrugged her shoulders and said, "Morning sex really is the best."

I just nodded my head and said, "Well, now that we've both had breakfast, what do you want to do?"

Amber rolled onto her back. Laughing, she said, "What time is it anyways?"

She reached over and checked her phone. Seeing that it was a little past 9:30, she looked back at me with a devious smile and said, "We've got a whole day of this ahead of us."

I gave her a little kiss and said, "...and another day after that."

Amber just smiled, looking as if a thousand thoughts were running through her mind. I then squeezed her soft backside and said, "First things first... I've desperately gotta take a leak."

As I rolled off the bed, Amber laughed and then followed me into the bathroom. While I went over to the toilet, Amber quickly grabbed her tooth brush and began brushing her teeth. As I stood there, I looked over at Amber. She was leaning against the counter, making no attempt to hide that she was watching me. When I took a deep breath and then let out a long exhale, Amber got a funny smile on her face as she watched me relieving myself. Seeing the enjoyment on her face, I just looked back at her and smiled. Then, when I finished, I shook it off and flushed.

Coming around to her side at the counter, I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth next to her. We smiled at each other in the mirror and then Amber rinsed her mouth and set the toothbrush aside. Then, she walked behind me and gave me a playful slap on my butt. I watched out of the corner of my eyes as she went over to the toilet. Arriving there she turned her head and caught me peeking at her. With a sexy smile, she said, "Don't be shy; you know I like it when you watch."

I just chuckled and turned my body. Leaning on the counter, I watched as she squatted down atop the toilet. Holding my eye contact, she let out a long sigh and began urinating. There was something about the way she was looking at me and the sound of her going that was extremely erotic. She bit her lower lip and smiled upon seeing the interested look on my face. Then, after the last trickles hit the water, she playfully wiggled her hips before quickly wiping and flushing. Then, rising from the toilet, she came up in front of me. As she put her arms around my neck, I held her by her hips and we shared a long, tender kiss. Then, licking her tongue across my lips, she chuckled and said, "What we did last night in the shower... I'm gonna need to do that again before we leave."

I just kissed her again and said, "Oh, that can be arranged."

Amber just smiled back at me, her beautiful blue eyes sparkling. I then just gave her butt a playful squeeze and headed over to the towel rack. As I grabbed a beach towel and wrapped it around my waist, I said, "Hey, I'm gonna go clean up from last night. Would you mind getting some coffee started?"

She just shook her head and said, "Not at all."

I then headed out the door onto the patio while she went back into the kitchen. Walking out onto the pool deck, I gathered up our things from the night before. After pouring out the rest of the wine, which had gotten hot sitting in the morning sun, I gathered up our glasses and the food tray and carried them over to the table. Turning around, I looked for our bathing suits. Finally finding them in the pool skimmer, I rinsed them in the pool before taking them over and draping them across the back of a chair that I then dragged out into the sun for them to dry. After throwing away the tray and bottle, I carried the glasses inside.

Amber had put on a pair of clean, white panties and was standing in the kitchen. Having pulled her hair back into a ponytail, she stood there with her breasts still exposed, tantalizingly hanging at her chest. After setting our glasses in the sink, I took a mug of coffee from her. We then each leaned against the counter as we sipped at our morning coffee.

As we stood there, I said, "Hey, I've got an idea."

Amber raised her eyebrows as she took another sip. I then said, "I saw a couple bikes in the garage yesterday. You want to go explore around town and get some lunch? Then I figured we could head back and... well, we can keep ourselves entertained."

Amber just smiled and said, "Yeah, that sounds great."

After throwing back the last of her coffee, she said, "I'm gonna go get dressed."

When I finished my own drink, I set my mug in the sink next to hers and followed her into the bedroom. While I rummaged through my bag, Amber started getting dressed. After putting on a white bra, she pulled on pair of white cutoff shorts. Then finally, she put on a loose, flowery shirt that tied in the front. When she turned around to get my opinion, I just chuckled and said, "Wow, yeah..."

Amber smiled and then headed back into the bathroom to finish getting ready. I grabbed another pair of lightweight, khaki-colored shorts and a teal, long-sleeved fishing shirt. When Amber came out of the bathroom, I walked up to her and placed my hands around on her backside. Then, playfully teasing up inside her shorts, I kissed her neck and softly said, "Yeah, I'm going to have fun taking this off of you when we get back."

Amber laughed and said, "You and me both."

Then sitting on the side of the bed, she slipped on a pair of strappy sandals while I put on my boat shoes. With that we were ready to head out. Amber and I went out to the garage where we found a pair of beach cruiser bikes. After opening the garage, we took them out to the driveway and closed the door behind us. Amber smiled at me as she hopped onto her bike. I followed behind her and we were off. Pulling alongside her, we slowly rode through the neighborhood. As we passed the houses, Amber said, "It's definitely nice for a vacation; but, I'd rather have our house out in the country than living atop our neighbors."