Amber Butterfly Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright. I'll bet you suck cock real good too. But let's do this when we get there. We've been here too long as it is."

Amber woke the following morning to a knocking on the door. She sat up. The knocking sounded louder--insistent. Who could it possibly be? Amber felt nervous suddenly, and peeked out of her bedroom window, which looked out onto the front balcony. She was wearing a coat in the chill air, but Amber knew at once who it was.

It was Cinnabar! She backed away quickly, hoping Cinnabar had not seen her.

The knock sounded again, louder.

"Amber, I know you're in there! Please open the door! I need to talk to you!" Cinnabar yelled.

Amber peered out again carefully. She saw that Cinnabar had her face up against the window to the front room. She pulled away quickly and hid out of sight when she saw her come toward her bedroom window.

"Amber? Please it's important!" Cinnabar called.

Then she was back at the front door, knocking very hard this time, and trying the door knob.

"Amber--listen to me," Cinnabar shouted. "I didn't know what they were going to do--I swear! Please, you have to believe me!"

It sounded as if Cinnabar were close to crying, but Amber was not moved. She did not trust Cinnabar.

"Amber, they put something in our drinks! I didn't know they did that! You HAVE to believe me!" Cinnabar called through the door.

She then moved back along the balcony to the bedroom window.

"I never wanted you to be hurt!" Cinnabar cried through the window.

"AMBER!" she cried, thumping her fist on the window in frustration.

There was a shrill, insistent pitch to Cinnabar's pleading, and Amber was just about to show herself and let Cinnabar in.

Suddenly the next-door neighbor opened the door and stuck his head out.

"There's no one home lady--why don't you go home before I call the cops on you for disturbing the peace?"

Cinnabar looked once more at the bedroom window, and in that moment Amber knew that Cinnabar somehow knew she was inside, even though Amber had taken care to remain out of sight.

Amber heard Cinnabar catch her breath in a way that sounded almost like a sob and then she rushed off.

Amber started crying and blubbered on her pillow until hunger pushed her back out of bed.

She got up and made her self a couple of eggs, a slice of toast and coffee. As she cooked, she looked anxiously in the refrigerator. She thought there was enough to last until Paul came back on the 29th. Diana was supposed to be back on the 1st. She wished she had enough money to have her own place and buy her own food--but who would hire her? If she got another job, Johnson would find out and get her fired by emailing her boss with pictures or clips of her.

Maybe she would have to change her name and disguise her appearance so that she could deny she was the woman in the pictures and clips--change her hair color and length, maybe wear glasses though she didn't need them.

She went down to check the mail. Outside, it was dark and gray and looked like it was going to rain--maybe even snow. She shivered and grabbed the mail and went back in to the warmth of the apartment.

She sat down on the sofa and looked at the mail. The heating bill. She wished she could pay it for her friends. A Christmas card for Paul. Diana was Jewish--but someone had sent her a Christmas card anyway. There were no Christmas cards for her. There was something for her though--it looked like a letter.

It was not bulk mail or presorted. Nice envelope--the return address looked like a law firm: Duncan, Born & Grogan, PLLC.

She opened it up and pulled out the folded letter within. It was only one page, but when she finished her heart was beating rapidly.

After she had been told in the DA's office that there was no hope of criminal charges against Johnson or his employer, she had given up--thinking there was no other recourse. This lawyer, Robert Grogan, said he might be able to negotiate a settlement for her.

Her cell phone account was suspended because she didn't have money to put toward the bill. She could send and receive text messages--but that was it. How could she call? She thought there was one at a corner store a couple of blocks down the street. She pulled on her jeans and a shirt, pulled a pair of pumps and pulled her sweatshirt over her head.

She went in the store and broke one of the Twenties that she had earned the previous night and dialed the number. Within a few minutes, she had an appointment for a meeting with the attorney. She hung up excited--barely able to keep from jumping up and down.

"I can't stop them from selling, publishing your pictures, clips, etc., but I might be able to negotiate a settlement."

Amber was sitting in the conference room of Duncan, Born & Grogan, talking to Robert Grogan. Do I understand you haven't received anything at all for this?"

"Not a penny."

Amber told him everything--leaving nothing out.

"I'll see if I can negotiate some sort of deal. Give me about a week, and then I'll get hold of you."

Amber was thrilled. She might have some money coming--which she so desperately needed. A week. She might have a settlement before Paul and Diana came home. She resisted the urge to jump up and down. That night, she could barely sleep.

"Shit!," Amber said to herself as she looked out the window.

She had been watching the snow falling, and saw a black Escalade pull into one of the empty parking stalls below. She knew right away who it was.

Amber hurriedly turned off the light and stood behind the front door where she would not be visible to any window.

She heard him walking along the balcony. She knew that walk anywhere! And then a second later his knock on the door. He had an insistent way of knocking on the door. He knocked again louder.

"Come on Amber, I know you're there! You might as well just open up now!", he called through the door.

Amber held her breath, hoping he would think she wasn't home and would go away. How did he find her anyway?

"Amber, open the fucking door. I know you're there--I saw the light go out."

She knew then that it was useless to deny it.

"Go away!" she cried out.

"Open the fucking door!" he called through the door. "We need to talk, and I've got something for you."

"Go away and leave me alone! Haven't you done enough to destroy my life?" she yelled back.

"Amber, you either open this door now, or I'm going to make such a scene, that the landlady will evict you," he threatened.

"Damn him damn him damn him!" she thought to herself, furious.

She opened the door a crack.

"What the fuck do you want?" she asked savagely.

Johnson shoved the door open and pushed his way inside.

"Not nice to leave me out there in the cold," he said, barging in.

"Say what you've come to say, and then get the Hell out of here," she demanded.

"Babe, it's been a while since we've seen each other, can't I even get a kiss?"

"You're lucky I don't give you a belt across the mouth. What do you want?" she replied.

"I've got a Christmas present for you," he said, holding a gift-wrapped box up to her.

"I don't want anything from you, if that's all, you need to leave now," she snapped.

"Aren't you at least curious? Won't you at least open it?' he asked.

She was silent for a moment. What would it hurt to open it up?

"Okay," she snapped, grabbing the box and walking into the living room. "But this is not going to change anything. You ruined my life, and now I don't want you in it! Is that clear?"

"Yes, very clear."

She sat down on the sofa and unwrapped the box, pausing only to glare at him as he sat beside her, but when she saw he wouldn't move any closer or touch her, she resumed unwrapping the box. She opened it and removed the tissue paper, and held up a beautiful black dress.

She stood up and held it in front of her, looking it over carefully. There was no price tag on it, but she knew her apparel well enough to know that it had to have been very expensive. Gorgeous too--there was no denying that.

"Beautiful," she admitted out loud reluctantly.

"There's more," he said, pointing to a couple of other items in the box.

She pulled out a pair of black sandal pumps for her feet. She looked at the black crisscross strapping that went all across the tops and would go up her angles. They would go with the dress perfectly

"Go try it on," Johnson urged her.

She looked at him suspiciously. "Don't you dare come in to the room while I'm changing."

He sat down unmoving.

At first she was going to go into her room, but decided to try it on in Paul and Diana's room instead, since their closet doors were full length mirrors. She wanted to see what it looked like.

It was a black one-piece cocktail dress. The top was cut in a V that tastefully showed off her cleavage. The skirt came down to about just above her knees, with a long slit on one side. She pulled on the pumps. They had crisscross strapping that went up her ankles. She liked them. They made her legs look sexy. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror.

She was stunned with how she looked. Sexy and beautiful. For the first time in months, she felt good about herself.

"I have something else that goes with it."

Amber whirled around.

"Get out of here!" she yelled at him.

He held out a small rectangular gift-wrapped box to her.

"Please--just open this--I want to see it on you in the mirror."

She snatched the small box and opened it up.

She gasped as she pulled a diamond choker. It had a black ribbon to tie around her neck, with a diamond pendant fashioned in the form of a butterfly.

Johnson came up and took it gently from her hands.

"Let me help you with that," he said.

She turned and faced the mirrored closet as he reached around and fastened it.

He put his hand son her shoulders and looked over her shoulder at her reflection in the mirror.

"See, you're stunning. You don't belong in the self-imposed cage you've been living in the past few months."

She looked at herself in the mirror, her chest heaving, her face turning red. She didn't like where this was going.

"Okay, you need to get out of here," she said, pushing him before her, back into the living room.

"Don't you like it?" he asked.

"Yes, but this changes nothing. Johnson, you deceived and betrayed me. I think you'd better go now."

"I have more gifts in the Escalade. I know I screwed up, but I'm trying. Can I just go bring them up? Will you promise not to lock me out?"

She nodded. As he went back out, she couldn't help but return to the room to look at herself in the mirror again. She was getting hot in spite of herself. She bolted back out of the room as she heard Johnson struggling at the door.

Good grief, his arms were full of gift-wrapped packages.

She helped him in and grabbed a few of them and set them on the coffee table.

"Johnson, you're not trying to bribe me into anything are you?" she asked with a warning tone in her voice.

"NO--no, I know I hurt you really bad. I know that you'll never be mine again. I'm just trying to do something to make it up to you," he assured her, as he sat down on the sofa in front of the pile of gift-wrapped boxes.

"Here," he said, handing another one to her.

She unwrapped it and found another dress. Then there was a pair of earrings--sapphires. Then more clothes. She took them into the room and changed, coming out to model for him.

"Can I get some pictures?" he asked.

She thought about it for a moment. She enjoyed being photographed, but didn't want to be exploited by Johnson again. But, it wasn't like she was nude, and there were already plenty of pictures and clips of her not only nude, but getting fucked all over the internet for anyone to see. What could it hurt if he had a few pictures of her dressed? So why not? Besides, she was eager to try everything on. She nodded and went back to change.

The clothes all fit her perfectly. He was always good at remembering her sizes, and they all looked good on her, and they were all sexy, and got sexier with each box she opened.

She was having a great time, and was posing for his pictures in sexier and sexier outfits, and she was feeling hot. Another box had a pair of sheer black French stockings. She loved wearing stockings. These had seams up the back, and also had a lacy fringe around the tops that would go around her thighs. She pulled a pair of garter belts out of the box also to hold the stockings up. There was also a lacy black bra, that looked like it would barely cover her breasts, and a gorgeous sheer black teddy to go with it all.

"Go on, try it all on," Johnson urged.

"I need to go pee first," she said and went to the bathroom.

While she was in the bathroom, Johnson quietly slipped into her bedroom, setting a number of small cameras around the room--on nightstands, and dressers. He already could access the web cam on the desk and had caught her lesbian encounter with Diana--that would be in the next movie also. A couple of the cameras were disguised as cell phones--he hoped she wouldn't notice both of them, another was actually his real camera, but was set to film--he had a huge amount of memory in it. He heard the toilet flush and hurried back to the living room where he was innocently seated when Amber returned.

While she was in the bathroom, she had been thinking about whether or not to try on the lingerie Johnson had bought her. She loved wearing it, but was trying to figure out if he was finding a way to victimize her again. But she was feeling sexy and was eager to try it on. What was the worst that could happen? He had already ruined her life, she thought bitterly. She might as well get some enjoyment.

"Stay here," she told him tersely as she took the box of lingerie into Diana's room.

In the room, she pulled off the last dress she had modeled for him, along with her undergarments. She stood for a moment looking at her naked body in the mirror. She licked her lips as she brought her hands up to her swelling breasts. She cupped them and squeezed them gently, pinching her hardening nipples between her fingers. She suppressed a moan as she ran her hands up and down her naked body. God she was hot!

She sat down and looked at the box of lingerie. First, she pulled the stockings up her legs slowly, luxuriously, loving the delicious way the clung to her legs. Next she put on the garter belt and clipped the straps to the stockings. Then she pulled on the g-string--loving the way the silky material slipped up between her ass cheeks and along her wet pussy. The side straps were tie-on. Just a quick yank of one of the strings would be enough to make them fall off. She was nearly hyperventilating as she pulled on the skimpy bra, also a tie-on and pulled the filmy teddy on. It was held together in front by a single tie. She pulled her pumps back on, and borrowing Diana's brush, she brushed out her lustrous golden blond hair. Then she looked in the mirror and nearly swooned with arousal.

She fell backward on the bed, sprawled out, rubbing her hands on her thighs. She slipped her fingers underneath the front panel and stroked her pussy. It was dripping wet, and her clit was so swollen it felt as if it were about to explode.

Suddenly she was aware of the door opening and bolted to her feet.

"GET OUT!" she yelled at Johnson.

"Your lips may be saying that, but I don't think that's what your other lips are saying," he said with a leer.

She knew he was right about that. Her pussy was throbbing--desperate for attention. Her chest was heaving, her nipples poking through the thin silky fabric.

He grabbed her by the shoulders forcefully, and spun her around to look in the mirror.

"What do you see?" he demanded.

She was panting hard now. Her swollen tits were heaving up and down in the mirror. Her moist lips were trembling with lust. Her big brown eyes looked glassy.

Johnson reached around and cupped her sensitive tits, squeezing and pushing them together.

"You're a slut--look at yourself. You need to face that fact."

"No," she whispered weakly.

"You are!"

He reached down with one hand, sliding it along her flat tight belly, and slipped a finger in her wet slit. He pulled it back up and slipped the same finger into her mouth. She found herself sucking on it--almost reflexively. Then he reached down again, slipped it back into her pussy and clinched her swollen clitoris.

"Admit it--you're a hot slut. SAY IT!" he demanded, squeezing her clit It hurt but also felt good.

She gave a little yelp.

"SAY IT!" he demanded insistently.

"I'm a slut," she whispered.

"Again, louder!"

"I'M A SLUT! A fucking whore," she yelled, a tear in her eye.

She felt him grip wrist firmly, and pull it over, guiding her hand to his hard phallus. Somehow, he had undone his zipper and pulled it out. Her hand gripped it. She had forgotten how big and hard it could get. She stroked it, feeling her knees get week.

"No!" she cried, and tried to run out of the room.

Johnson grabbed her arm and whirled her back around.

"Take it in your hand!" he commanded forcefully, gripping her wrist again and pulling it back to his stiff cock.

She found herself stroking him. Her arm seemed to move independently of her mind, stroking and caressing his cock.

"You know what you want to do, babe. On your knees!" he ordered.

"You need to leave," she said weakly, but her hand did not leave his prick.

"Bullshit. I need to fuck you good and hard, and you know you need that as well. But first I want a blowjob. I've been missing your sweet lips around my cock, and I know you've been missing my cock down your throat. On your knees!"

He had a hand on her shoulder and she felt herself folding to her knees in front of him, in spite of her anger and reticence.

She was still stroking him--almost mechanically. The tip of his cock was almost touching the tip of her nose. God--she had missed this organ. She was intimately familiar with every vein, ever contour of Johnson's beautiful appendage. She stuck her tongue and licked around the familiar spongy head.

She sighed with lust and opened her mouth wide and took him in deep. The salty underside of his stiff cock slid along her tongue as it filled her mouth. She plunged her head forward until his cockhead was lodged in the back of her throat and his pubic hair was brushing against her nostrils.

God this was good. Her body seemed to be on fire now. Her cunt was pulsing, her tits felt like they were going to pop out of the tight black lace bra she was wearing.

As if reading her mind, Johnson reached down and pulled the string holding the teddy together, then reached under the filmy material and behind her shoulders and pulled the string holding the bra on. The bra fell off and her tits sprang free, her hard nipples brushing lightly against the silky material of the teddy.

She moaned as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She paused every couple of minutes to breath and lick his cock up and down, stroking him hard with her hand, then she would plunge her mouth back down, taking him deep again, repeating the same rhythm. She moaned as she blew him, she was so turned on she was on the verge of cumming.

Johnson reached down and pulled her hair back, moving her face over slightly. He wanted the desk camera to get a good shot, and they were very close to it.

"Amber baby, do you have any idea how beautiful you look when you're giving a blowjob? I've been getting them from professional porn stars, but none of them have been as good as you."

Hearing this talk should have angered her, but she was getting even more turned on. When she gave a blowjob, she wanted the cock in her mouth to cum hard. She wanted her man to feel like his nuts were being sucked right through his prick. She wanted him to cum big time.