Amber Calls The Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any case, he really was drooling that night -- guess it was the combination of the necklace and my semi exposed breasts -- and something about this, plus the way he was blabbing on about how I was SO much younger and prettier than his wife, how much he wanted to make love to me, something about all this made me feel particularly naughty. So I let him carry on embarrassing himself for a while, flirty smile on my face, and then I suggested he take me to a club after dinner and after that ... "Who knows?" I grinned, "Back to my place, maybe." Hinting very strongly that tonight was (finally!) his lucky night. God, you should have seen the desire and expectation all over his face. It was hilarious. Giggle.

It was even more hilarious at the club. Once Roger had paid us in and set us up with plenty of high end champagne, he put his hand on my thigh and asked me to dance. I said no, pushed his hand away, and after that I completely ignored him. Worse, what I did was I made a point of flirting with the guys at the next table. There were three of them -- young and dishy -- and I took turns dancing with each one, dancing very sexily, while Roger sat there stewing. The guy I fancied the most, called Paul, I ended up inviting over to our table and we started kissing and smooching right in front of Roger. "This is Paul, Rog," I giggled. "Isn't he lush?" Poor Roger was furious, I could see that, but too humiliated to do anything. There were tears in his eyes when he left. I told Paul how Roger was my boss at work, how I'd been teasing the poor sap for months, and we both fell about laughing. Whole thing made me extremely horny and so I went back to Paul's later and we fucked all night.

(7) AMBER AND TIFFANY AT THE CLUB

I'm still seeing Paul as a matter of fact, and his equally dishy friend Mario. They come over to my place most weekends to pamper and make love to me. Two dreamy looking boys just for me -- giggle.

I have just as yummy a time at weekends as I do at work.

As well as Paul and Mario, I hang out with my friend Tiffany. As I told you, she's a true friend, it's not like with Cynthia. Tiffany is 19, same as me, and we have loads in common -- she's also spoilt rotten by her extremely rich Daddy and she's also a very beautiful, sexy looking girl (nearly as hot as I am, in fact).

Tiff and I go out on Fridays to mess around with boys. We go to a club, both of us looking gorgeous and incredibly fuckable in our revealing little dresses, and we tease the boys' brains out. Giggle. We flirt and dance all night, inflaming boys, letting them chase after us -- and they do, believe me, they DO chase after us. We have great fun leading them on, generally toying with them.

The ones who aren't very dishy, it's a case of "look but don't touch". We'll deliberately torment a bunch of not-very-good-looking guys by dancing sexily right in front of where they're standing or sitting. You should see how they ogle us, poor things - Giggle. If any of them get up the courage to approach us, rather than stay just watching and drooling, we crush them with contemptuous put downs. Tiffany is great at this. She's SUCH a bitch. Giggle.

Dishy ones we let buy us a drink, have a flirty chat with them and a dance or two ... maybe even a short smooch if they're VERY dishy ... before we say, "Sorry boys, some other time maybe."

We have a good laugh about it, me and Tiffany, all these poor boys getting to go home horny and frustrated. We know they'll be beating off later, still thinking about us, how hot and sexy we looked at the club, teasing on the dance floor in our skimpy "Look at me, Boys" outfits.

Both of us reckon it's probably worse (giggle) for the more dishy ones, the ones we've flirted and played around a bit with.

With a really dishy boy, like I say, they sometimes get to have a smooch. We kiss them, push our hot bodies into theirs, get their cock so hard we can feel it rubbing against our bellies. We keep this up till they're just about to erupt in their pants, before we pull away, giggling that we've got boyfriends and so no, we can't go home with them or meet up tomorrow. Couple of times we've amused ourselves by going so far with this wriggling up close routine, either on the dance floor or at a table, sitting on their laps, that they DO explode in their pants. This can be quite hilarious because they get extremely embarrassed about it and have to run off home trying to hide the mess.

Course, me and Tiffany are well known at all the clubs as being cockteasers, just out to torture guys, but we're so gorgeous it makes no difference -- the boys still chase and drool, they can't help it.

Giggle.

We have SUCH a good time, we really do. Sometimes, we tease the whole club -- the guys, anyway -- by doing a girl-on-girl thing. We know how most guys get massively turned on by seeing two hot girls making out and so that's what we do, Tiff and me, we pretend to be an item for the evening. We kiss and smooch while we're dancing, get very sexy with each other, and then we carry on doing it at our table, not letting any boy join us, no matter how dishy. We always end up with half the guys in the club kind of just following us around, watching. It's a scream.

The girls at the club are super jealous of us, obviously, and we love this too. We sometimes hit the floor and deliberately go dance next to a couple of mingers -- Cynthia types - to make them look and feel REALLY bad. They see how all the boys are ogling us, as we giggle, pout, groove around, while they're not getting even a single look. They usually flee the floor and back to their table in no time. Giggle.

One time we were REALLY wicked -- Tiffany's idea actually -- was when we spotted this pair of unattractive girls (not mingers exactly, but rather plain and dumpy) who were dancing with their boyfriends. The boys weren't dishy but they weren't horrible looking either and what we did, me and Tiff, is we "stole" them from these two girls. We went and danced next to the four of them and we started giving the two boys these sexy little "come on" looks and glances. It was too much for the poor saps -- they'd never been even close to getting anywhere with girls as great looking as us before -- and even though they were with their girlfriends, they started really flirting back. Giggle.

Tiff and I carried on dancing and flirting with the two boys. We stepped it up, moved closer, started flirting quite heavily, made the guys think we fancied them like mad -- As If - and soon we were dancing kind of WITH them, these boys, with their girlfriends getting ignored. We pulled the boys off a little way across the floor and carried on grooving with them, girlfriends left isolated now and shuffling pathetically around on their own. Humiliated and upset, they went back to their table, hoping their boyfriends would stop dancing with me and Tiff and rejoin them. No chance -- giggle -- because the next number was a slow one and we made it obvious to the boys they could have a slow, sexy smooch with us if they wanted to.

They did want to.

We manoeuvred the guys over to the edge of the floor, very close to the table where their girlfriends were sitting stewing, and we had the sexiest, smoochy dance you can imagine with their boyfriends. You should have seen the poor girls' faces. So totally upset and jealous.

When it was over, the boys suggested we all sit down.

"What about your girlfriends, poor things," giggled Tiff.

The boys just shrugged. They were so into us now, we'd got them so inflamed and horny for us, they didn't care.

"Looks like these hunky guys have got the major hots for us, Ambs," she grinned at me. "Should we go sit with them, do you think?"

"Why not?" I giggled.

And so we did. We let the boys take us by the hand and lead us to their table.

"Hey girls, don't mind if Amber and I join you, do you?" smirked Tiffany. The girls were so humiliated by what was happening, they couldn't speak. They got kind of shuffled off to the side and Tiff and I got comfortable with their boyfriends. The "theft" was totally complete now. They were all ours. It was hilarious.

Giggle.

So we start chatting and making out with these boys there at the table, right in front of their poor girlfriends.

I find out my one's been going out with this girl for ages -- they're serious, she wants to marry him and stuff -- and knowing this makes the situation even more amusing.

I snog her boyfriend's face off, this guy she loves and wants to marry, while she sits there in floods of tears. Poor cow. The other girl's sobbing too because Tiffany is doing the same thing with her one.

I see Tiffany is not just kissing her boy, she's got her hand down between his legs and she's rubbing and squeezing his cock through his pants. I start doing this to my boy too. Before long we've got these boys trembling and shaking and about to cum in their trousers. We tease for a while -- torture the poor, horny boys by continually stopping just before we feel they're about to cum -- but then finally, and in unison, we push them over the edge. We give them that one squeeze too many and they both cum. They shudder and explode right there, a mess of spunk erupting inside their pants. It's obvious what's happened -- their girlfriends know too -- and this is when Tiffany and I leave. "See you boys," we giggle, and we sashay off to get our coats and go home.

We're in hysterics. The thought of the two jerks sat there with ruined pants, trying to placate their girlfriends and maybe make up with them, has us giggling like crazy for the rest of the night, and for most of the following day when me meet up again and go shopping.

Shopping with Tiffany on a Saturday is another of my weekend treats. Paul and Mario usually come to take me out in the evening, so I get the day to hit the shops with Tiff. We spend oodles of our Daddies' money on whatever we want. Clothes of course -- giggle -- but also stuff like manicures and pedicures and makeup, sexy new haircuts, lunch somewhere expensive and yummy, all girly stuff like that. We even buy ourselves jewellery sometimes, even though we both get given loads of it by older men who we're teasing and stringing along (you listening, Rog? -- giggle).

Yeah, I love hanging out with Tiff, she's great fun. Over lunch we compare notes about Bad Girl stuff -- have a good giggle about all the wicked things I've done recently, or she's done, or that we've done together -- like the stunt we pulled at the club, the one I've just told you about. I like to describe some of the ways I've been torturing poor Cynthia, and Tiffany -- who's quite a bitch -- always comes up with a few great new ideas for me. It was her who thought up the office "Prettiest Girl" contest, for example ... I'll tell you guys about that later, it's a total and utter scream.

Tiffany doesn't work, she's quite lazy, but she told me once what her dream job would be - it was hilarious. Tiff said she'd like to be in charge of a high security male prison. She'd enforce a no-jerking-off rule, so the inmates were kept in a constant state of sexual frustration, and then she'd wander round the place wearing almost nothing. "Can you imagine, Ambs?", she giggled. "Teasing all these poor guys who've been locked up for years, and who can't even beat off. Be the ultimate."

I had to agree, thinking about it, and we spent the rest of that lunch swapping the various fiendish ways in which we'd torture the prisoners. Tiff's favourite was to have one manacled naked to a wall, and do a slow, sexy striptease in front of him, make his cock go rock hard. Then she'd rub her naked body up against his, fondle his cock and his balls ... just generally drive the poor guy WILD but never quite allow him to cum. Keep it up for hours.

She's great, Tiffany.

I also tell her about Paul and Mario and the sexy things we get up to, the three of us, and Tiff pretends to be "jealous" although of course she's not - she's got plenty of dishy guys of her own, who she sleeps with whenever she's feeling horny and wants to be fucked. That's an amusing satirical thing we often do actually, Tiff and I, we pretend to be jealous of each other ... what we're really doing, when we joke around like this, is we're mocking all the girls who we know and who ARE jealous of us, all the ones who aren't young and very pretty and fabulously rich.

(8) TERRIBLE TIFF TORMENTS THE TRAMPS

After lunch, we stoll to our cars (no bags or anything tedious like that -- all our shopping gets delivered) and drive back to our respective apartments. We have matching sports cars -- VERY expensive ones -- with personalised plates, mine says "AMBER HOT" and hers says "TIFF XXX". We look sooo cool and gorgeous as we're driving along in them.

Sometimes we take a short detour, drive to this really rundown place where there's always a load of yucky, homeless guys slouching around. When we get there ... "AMBER HOT" following just behind "TIFF XXX" ... we stop, but stay in our cars, and Tiffany winds her window down and she tosses a load of fifty pound notes onto the pavement. Reason she does this is these down-and-outs -- who're totally penniless -- then end up scrabbling around on the floor, fighting FURIOUSLY amongst themselves for the money. They punch and slap and kick, really tear lumps off each other, to get their hands on the cash. It's very amusing, especially if it's a windy day and the notes are blowing all over the place, and me and Tiff can just sit in our cars, watching and laughing.

She doesn't ALWAYS throw money out, by the way. Sometimes we drive up to the guys -- who get all excited when they see our cars, obviously -- and she stops, winds her window down, just grins at them for a while. I'm grinning too because it's funny. She gives them nothing at all and we get to savour the disappointment on their grizzled and deprived faces. Then we drive off, giggling.

Or she just tosses a few coins out, or maybe only a couple of notes, or she throws out something which isn't money at all -- a pair of her scented silk panties, perhaps, or half a luxury chocolate bar, or something equally useless to the poor guys. Whatever. The tramps never know what's coming, is the point -- Tiffany's way of toying with them.

Few times, Tiff's really mean and she torments these old tramps by SHOWING them a big wad of cash ... offering it out of the window ... and then, as they rush to her car, snatching it away at the last moment. She pulls it back inside and winds the window back up. They can see the money but can't get at it, poor guys. Tiff really teases them with the cash, holds it up against the closed window, giggling and blowing kisses, as they bang uselessly away at the heavy glass. She puts the stash against her nose, sniffs and kisses and flicks through it, makes a big deal of counting it out on her lap ... makes sure they can tell it's a really LARGE amount ... and then she waves goodbye and drives away, me following.

Once -- and this is a killer -- she does all this tantalising-the-tramps-with-the-money stuff and then, before she drives off, she slowly tears it up into little pieces which fall all over her and the inside of her car. Can you imagine? These guys are the poorest of the poor and there's Tiffany destroying all this cash (there's thousands of pounds there) right under their noses. God I almost died when she did that, it was so funny. Some of these poor old tramps were so distressed, they were actually sobbing.

Another time -- and this was MY idea (giggle), although Tiff got to do it 'cos torturing tramps is something she really gets off on, I'm happy to just watch -- she dangled the money out (a big stash) and she made all these old wrecks dance for her in order to get it. God, it was a scream to see. She put her car stereo on and got them to pretend to be in a disco, made them groove around and smooch with each other. "Yeah trampies, go on, dance for me," she's giggling. "Let's see some snogging going down. Come on, tongues in, I wanna see some REAL snogging, wanna see you trampies getting sexy." She keeps them at it for ages, then she just drops a single fiver out the window and we drive off, giggling and waving back.

One of the funniest things ever.

We talk on our car phones after this, as we're driving home, and Tiffany is in hysterics. "Great idea, Ambs babe," she says. "That was fucking hilarious."

"Yeah, well ... they'll do anything you say, Tiff, if you show them the money," I giggle. "Poor bastards."

"Mmm. Gives me an evil idea for next time," says Tiff.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, what I'll do, Ambs, is I'll show them a really big wedge of cash and then I'll point out that really weedy, ill looking one ..."

"Oh god him, yeah, real mess," I chuckle.

"Right babe," she carries on ... "and I'll get the rest of them to beat the crap out of him. Tell 'em if they gang up and beat that poor little old guy till he's half dead, I'll give them the money. D'you reckon they will?"

"Yeah Tiff, they will. They'll do it. For sure they will," I say.

And I was right.

Bad Girls, me and Tiffany, aren't we?

Giggle.

(9) PAUL AND MARIO

I get home, sign for the shopping -- leave it for the Maid to unpack and put away on Monday -- and then it's pretty much time for Paul and Mario.

They come round, looking super dishy, and they take me out to a yummy restaurant for dinner. They wear suits and I put on a glam sexy dress, all three of us look fabulous. The pair of them are totally attentive and adoring to me all through dinner ... they pour my wine, make sure I'm happy with my food, pay me compliments, flirt outrageously with me ... and I always have a great time. It's funny to see the envy on the faces of some of the women in the restaurant, sitting there with their old, grim looking husbands, looking at me being wined and dined by these two incredibly handsome young guys.

I love it -- giggle.

Paul and Mario are utterly in love with me, is the thing. And because they are so AMAZINGLY dishy, I'm happy to bask in their adoration and let them spoil, pamper and make love to me as much as they want.

I treat them the same -- flirting equally with them at dinner, for example, and later, when we get back to my apartment, I take them BOTH to bed and give them my sexy, female attention. Neither gets left out. I have considered being mean (since I CAN be quite mean, as you know), doing stuff like flirting loads more with one than the other ... also maybe allowing only one of them to fuck me, while the other I just tease ... but I decided against it because I like it the way it is. They're as drop-dead handsome as each other and I don't have a favourite.

Tiffany says she WOULD definitely mess around like that if it were her -- she'd fuck one and make the other jealous, keep reversing roles so they'd never know what to expect or quite where they stood with her, make them get down and beg if they wanted to both sleep with her at the same time.

But, you know, that's just Tiff ... she really is the world's biggest bitch. You should hear some of the stuff she comes out with about ways we ought to torture Gerald the Geek in the office. It's great news for poor Gerald that Tiff doesn't work there, I can tell you. Tiffany is EVIL, she truly is. Giggle.

My favourite time of the weekend -- the whole week really -- is waking up on Sunday with these two hunky guys, Paul and Mario, naked in my bed. I've been fucked senseless for half the night by both of them and now ... 2 o'clock in the afternoon or something ... I wake up and I feel quite simply delicious. I'm completely satisfied, sexually and in every way, and the next few hours are going to bring yet more delightful, sexy pampering. They'll wait on me hand and foot.

We'll just lounge around naked in my big bed for a while, me and the two boys, chatting and joking around. Maybe I'll play with their cocks a little bit, if I feel sexy.