Amber (F/Nonbinary)

Story Info
A demigod is caught masturbating by her crush.
4.5k words
4.73
5.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ash_rigby
ash_rigby
300 Followers

Note: Both of the characters depicted in this story are consenting adults. Bellamy is 31 and Mara is 27.

Note Two: Bellamy is explicitly an AMAB (assigned male at birth) nonbinary individual who uses they/them pronouns. Words for male genitalia are used, but they are not a man and any insinuation otherwise is not welcome. This piece is not intended to fetishize transgender people (I'm nonbinary), so comments found doing so will be removed along with any featuring transphobic or enbyphobic language.

~*~

Mara waited for about an hour after Bellamy left to make sure that she was guaranteed to be alone in the apartment. Her roommate was out on a date and likely wouldn't come home until much later—if they did so at all that night. She grimaced at the hot, anxious pang in her chest. An envy that ran so deep within her that it was almost sickening.

The demigod was madly in love with Bellamy. It was no surprise; very few wouldn't fall for them. They were tall, confident, poised. Their honey-brown eyes could melt steel as easily as they did hearts. Mara had yet to meet another human that she could accurately describe as a god among mortals. Such was the divine air about them that could make even the mundane turn exciting simply being done in their presence.

But the reality was that Bellamy had exclusively dated men. In all her years of friendship with the human, Mara had never found the courage to ask them if they also liked women. She couldn't bear the thought of Bellamy saying no; a painful confirmation that she never had a chance from the start.

Mara sighed and shook herself. No sense in getting worked up about it—again. She instead focused on her goal at hand. A certain itch that needed scratching. It was one of those days where she could just really use a good orgasm.

She had been spending the last hour laying in bed and reading erotica on her phone. It was just to get herself more into the mood while she waited. But as her eyes scanned the increasingly raunchy lines, she found her hand slipping down the front of her pants and rubbing at her pussy over her underwear. She bit her lip around a quiet moan and stopped touching herself; she couldn't wait any longer.

Mara rolled over and placed her phone on the end table, throwing her legs over the side of the bed. She removed her two-sizes-too-large t-shirt and tossed it to the chair in the corner—the "laundry chair" which she would have to deal with in the next couple of days. Then she stood and slipped out of her sweats and boxer briefs. The simian-humanoid added them to the pile and went for her bedside drawer.

Inside was her favourite toy. The dildo wasn't anything extreme; average-sized with a realistic design in a light brown skin tone. Her fingers curled around its familiar length and she took out a half-empty bottle of lube along with it. She situated herself back on the bed, her body thrumming with excitement.

Laying back against her pillows, Mara held the dildo in her hands and summoned her magic. There were just two extra touches that she needed to add to turn it from a good toy to the perfect one. The twin horns on her head heated and glowed as the dildo warmed to a natural body temperature. She cast the second spell and watched the silicone start to expand and contract with quick, rhythmic throbs.

Mara's heart raced as the toy pulsed in her light grasp, intensely erotic in its mimicry of needy flesh. She reached for the lube and began slicking up the false shaft. It twitched excitedly under her palm, shining in the light. Sitting back, she brought it between her spread thighs.

The soft, round head pressed against Mara's folds. She teased herself with it, running it up and down her slit. The pulsating was divine; almost like the toy had the mind to be desperate to fuck her. Her fingers went to her clit and a breathy moan escaped her parted lips. She rubbed the swollen bud, slowly at first, but gaining speed.

Mara had damn near started to soak the sheets by the time she moved to probe herself with the toy. She slipped in just the head, pausing on a gasp. Her desire-addled mind had given her a thoughtless image; thick curls of dark auburn hair, a fiery gaze, an impish smile she had long wanted to taste. A needy whine bubbled from her throat as she dashed it away—not now.

Mara pushed the dildo the rest of the way inside her, holding it still just to feel it throbbing while she stroked her clit. She started pumping it in and out of her sopping pussy. The sounds were wet and filthy. Heat tingled at her folds, raged a sultry storm through her body, and brought a glistening sweat to her light teal skin. She moaned honestly, her hips trembling and bucking slightly into her touch.

Her pleasure mounted and she squirmed as she stopped rubbing her clit; she didn't want to cum yet. Still slick with her own juices, her free hand went to her breast. She craved the feeling of a tongue tracing the lines of the sweat dripping between her breasts before a hot mouth latched onto the erect, sensitive nipples. Her chest heaved with panting breaths. Thoughts of being sucked and fondled made her whimper, her body arching into invisible touches.

Mara could feel herself dribbling around the toy's girth. But at that angle, she found that she couldn't get the last inch and a half or so of it inside her. She wanted it deeper; needed to fee all of its thick, pulsating length. With a bite on her lower lip and a slightly frustrated groan, she pulled it out to properly position herself.

She turned and went down a little further on the bed, staying on all fours with her simian tail raised out of the way. Her horns glowed once more as she reached out her magic, focusing on the toy. She raised it telekinetically from the sheets and made it float into the air behind her.

Wasting zero time, Mara eased it into her pussy. A satisfied moan accompanied the sensation of it seated fully inside her, the silicone balls flush against her. She slowly drew it out before slamming back in, making herself yelp in pleasure as she built the pace.

Mara's hands tightly gripped her sheets. The dildo pounded relentlessly into her as per her command, drilling to the hilt with each thrust. She curled her tail underneath and rubbed at her clit with it. The shock of ecstasy that radiated through her almost brought her crashing to the mattress. Her legs and elbows barely managed to hold her up, shaking as her body raced toward the edge.

The demigod's mouth was open on unabated moans. She could feel her pussy going wild around the toy which she poured more magic into so that it throbbed even harder. A long, stuttering noise left her as the pulsations escalated, mimicking the fervid twitching of a cock ready to burst. Her walls milked the toy as if that were possible—fuck, she wanted it to be able to cum. She wanted to feel hot seed shooting inside her as she came apart.

Mara started bucking herself into the toy's movements, her breasts bouncing back and forth. Eye-rolling pleasure surged, building upon itself with each passing moment. She ground her tail hard against her clit and felt her excessive wetness dripping down the inside of her trembling thighs. She cried out, panting and gasping around her shameless sounds.

She could almost feel a set of hands gripping her waist, pulling her back into deep thrusts. Warm, comforting but strong hands. Irresistible hips hitting her ass and driving that fevered, pounding member into her over and over again.

"B-Bellamy," she whined, the name leaving her almost against her will. "Bellamy...s-so good."

Mara didn't fight it any longer. She let all of her depraved fantasies spring forward. All of those times she wanted Bellamy to take her any way they pleased against every surface in the apartment. How their voice would sound, gasping and desperate as they told her how good she was for them.

"Bellamy! Oh, fuck!" she cried. "Oh...oh I'm—ah! Oh, I'm so close! Bellamy! Bell—!"

"Yes, Mara?"

The demigod froze, the toy abruptly stilling—fully sheathed. Her long, pointed ears twitched at the familiar, lilting voice that had spoken. With her heart pounding in the cavern of dread that had suddenly become her chest, she turned her head to her open bedroom door. Leaning against the door frame, dressed in all form-fitting black, was Bellamy. Dumbstruck from sheer mortification, Mara could only stare back at them for an uncomfortable moment.

Finally, she stammered, "Wh-what happened to—?"

"Canceled then ghosted," Bellamy said. They shrugged gracefully. "Hardly my loss. I never got the sense that he knew exactly what he wanted from me and you know I can't stand indecision."

Their tone was inexplicably casual; they didn't seem to be at all disgusted. In fact, it was as if they were drinking in Mara's state, their eyes bright and curious as an almost amused smile graced their features. The demigod thought—beyond all reason—that there was interest in that look, but she had to be wrong.

Coming to her senses, Mara jolted and started pulling the toy out of herself.

"I...shit," she said, suppressing a moan at the feeling. "I'm s-sorry. I'll just—."

"Stop," Bellamy said.

There was no anger; the order was strangely soft. But Mara still couldn't help but obey. She bit her tongue, her face flushing as the head of the dildo continued to pulse inside of her.

"Stay right where you are, darling." Bellamy sauntered over, their gaze glued to the demigod who shivered at the term of endearment. "Don't you dare move."

As they sat on the edge of the bed, Mara looked away. She felt Bellamy lean towards her and then a soft hand was lightly gripping her chin. The rings on their fingers felt cool against her skin. In a gentle and fluid motion, her eyes were meeting Bellamy's once more. She stared into honey-brown pools decorated by a faintly shimmering smoky eye makeup. Though subdued, there was an intensity there that nearly left her breathless; like watching a distant storm.

Bellamy held her still, dragging out the tension-filled silence. Their perfume enveloped her senses; a warm and spicy amber fragrance with subtle, enticing notes of vanilla and something woody. The more Mara breathed it in, the more her anxiety at being caught bled away. She leaned into Bellamy's touch, heady neediness rising in her that made her feel weak.

"Keep going," Bellamy said, their voice low and sultry. Mara blinked slowly at them, not sure that she had heard correctly. "I want to see you cum."

Mara hesitated as she processed exactly what had been asked of her and, most importantly, that this was happening. But after only a few stunned moments, she eased the toy back in, taking its full length with a shuddering gasp. She deeply fucked herself, and kept the thrusts short and quick. Bellamy watched, their striking eyes locked on Mara's increasingly wanton expression.

The demigod trembled and whined. With the bewitching human right in front of her, she wanted more—the toy be damned. Just the single point of contact of Bellamy's hand on her chin was leaving her starved. She thought of clambering onto them and grinding her pussy into their clothed cock until they were desperate to be inside her. The desire to feel the hot press of their body against hers was a fervent craving that blazed hotter with every passing second.

"Bellamy...I want—." Mara was cut off by a forlorn mewl. "I want...your—."

Bellamy tsked and gave a playful shake of their head. "Not until you finish what you started, darling. Call it punishment for leaving me out of the fun."

They leaned in closer then, their breath ghosting over Mara's parted lips as they spoke.

"If you wanted a taste this badly, all you had to do was ask."

Closing the minuscule distance, Bellamy kissed Mara. It was far from how the demigod envisioned a first kiss from them going—the dildo was a surprise—but she wasn't about to complain. Her moans were captured and muffled by warm lips. Short, neatly trimmed facial hair tickled her lightly. She allowed the kiss to be deepened, meeting the probing tongue with her own.

Mara's body was begging for air by the time Bellamy pulled away but she still briefly chased their lips. She could feel patches of her short, dark teal fur clinging with sweat to her neck and lower back. Her pussy squeezed around the toy's throbbing shaft. There was a near flood soaking her thighs, dripping down with every thrust into her stretched, twitching hole.

Bellamy slowly grazed their thumb over Mara's bottom lip. She darted her tongue out along the tip of it. The human looked at her curiously and she did it again, licking as far as she could manage while locking on to the excited gaze. Bellamy smiled and slid the single digit into her mouth.

Almost voraciously, Mara licked and sucked at their thumb. Saliva glistened over the light brown skin and dripped slightly from the left corner of her lips. She closed them around it, moaning and worshipping it with her tongue as it was lazily pumped in and out.

Bellamy swallowed thickly—another betrayal of their collected exterior.

"There's a good girl," they praised, their voice barely above a murmur. "Such a talented mouth."

Mara's eyes darted downwards and she could see Bellamy palming themself through their pants. They hardly made a sound, but their breath came a little heavier as they stroked their growing bulge. The hand still holding Mara's jaw began to minutely tremble like its owner was only just managing to hold themself back. Mara whimpered; Bellamy wanted to fuck her so badly. If actions weren't screaming loud enough, then the searing arousal in their expression was.

The demigod teased her clit with her tail once more. Heat pooled between her legs, an incessant throb of burning pleasure that fell just short of the release that she needed. She made the toy slam into her faster, digging it persistently into that sweet spot. Her dripping pussy took each thrust and tightly hugged the pulsating silicone.

A loud moan escaped Mara, making her let go of Bellamy's thumb. They lightly hooked it over the center of her bottom teeth and held her mouth open. Her tongue lolled over the knuckle as she began letting out a string of ceaseless cries. She was so close, balancing on quivering toes over the edge.

A last look into Bellamy's face was her undoing. Their beautiful lips opened on a gasping but delicate inhale.

"Cum for me, Mara," they said in their rich, smouldering tone.

Mara practically wailed as her body obeyed. A powerful orgasm crashed into her like an ocean wave, much stronger than her usual solo sessions with the toy. She shook through it and dropped bonelessly to the side once it was over. Basking in the euphoria, she laid there and caught her breath. The toy continued to throb away deep inside her, making her whimper and jolt. She made it stop to save her brain from being fully scrambled from the overstimulation.

Mara felt Bellamy move and watched as they leaned over her. A cloud of their intoxicating perfume descended onto her. Heat bloomed on her face as the mere scent of it was enough to make her pussy clench. She gasped when the toy suddenly shifted; Bellamy had reached over and gripped the base.

"Allow me," they said, the phrase casual but spoken with an air of reverent desire.

Slowly, they pulled it out. Their free hand trailed down Mara's side and over her thigh, smoothing down her fur. She gave a low, weak moan as each inch left her. The head exited with a lewd, wet pop.

Bellamy sat back then and held up the glistening toy. Looking down at Mara with hooded eyes, they gave a devious grin. They languidly dragged their tongue up the length of the toy, swirling it around the tip and tasting her slick. The satisfied sound that left them made her already racing heart skip.

"Fuck," she hissed. "This has to be a dream."

Bellamy chuckled and licked their lips before depositing the dildo on the bedside table. "It better not be. I'm having too much fun."

Mara smiled, but it was fleeting. The nervous insecurity that had plagued her for years surrounding her attraction to Bellamy poked annoyingly at her happiness. Even after all that had just been proved. Her trembling hand dug into the sheets as she stared at the back of her friend's head, entranced by the dark waves.

"I...never thought this would be how I found out that you like women," she said meekly.

There was a faintly sad look of surprise on Bellamy's face when they turned to look at her. Realization dawned on them as they pieced together the novel hinted at by that single sentence. Their voice turned achingly soft.

"You didn't know...so that's why you never—?" They reached out and cupped her cheek. "I'm so sorry, darling. I should have seen."

"Don't be. I shouldn't have been so scared to ask," Mara said. She sighed contentedly and leaned into their touch. "There's...a lot that I want to talk about."

Bellamy nodded, looking at her intently. "And I will listen."

Mara wanted to spill everything then; to sing every praise of Bellamy she had ever locked away inside of her, to weep and mourn the time lost to yearning, and to scream at the sky how much she wanted to be with them and not just for some curiosity-satisfying fling. But in that moment, any of those words refused to be spoken and became rippling energy that craved only physical expression.

"But, hell, there's gonna be time all the time in the world for that," she said, listening to her body's wild call. "If you're down, I fucking need you like air right now."

Instantly, Mara knew there would be no argument or tentativeness. The radiant smile that she loved so much returned along with a flash of excitement in Bellamy's eyes. They gently brushed their thumb along her cheekbone and then stood.

"Well, it seems that I have a lot of ground make up," they said, taking off their necklace and stripping out of their shirt. Their hair cascaded down to their mid-back, covering half of a floral spine tattoo. "You'll have the night of your life even if it kills me."

Mara chuckled. "Please don't."

Bellamy removed their rings and earrings, putting them onto the table. Their hands then went to the button of their pants. Mara followed the motion as they were slid down smooth, brown legs. She sucked in a breath as her eyes trailed back up; Bellamy was wearing a pair of black, lacy underwear. They knew exactly where their night had been headed—though likely not with whom.

Mara sat up and moved to sit on the edge of the bed as Bellamy turned. She eyed the enticing bulge under the dark fabric; though pretty, she wasn't inclined to take much time to appreciate it. Her hands reached out and lightly grasped their hips, pulling them closer. She placed a soft kiss at their navel before slowly removing the sexy garment.

Bellamy's cock was half-hard, twitching under Mara's gaze once the human was fully naked before her. She took it in her hand and gave the tip a cheeky kitten lick. Raising it up, she moved her attentions to the shaft, licking her way down the side. Bellamy breathed a restrained curse as she mouthed at their balls, briefly sucking one of them into her mouth.

By the time Mara moved on, Bellamy's thighs were trembling. They were looking down at her with desire-glazed eyes as she teased the head of their cock with her tongue. It was the same look they had given her while they had been finger-fucking her mouth; this had probably been all their mind was filled with as they did.

She wrapped her lips around the head and started to take their length. Bellamy's natural scent began to peek through that of their perfume, the two mixing as an arousing ambrosia. The warm taste of them was thick on her tongue as she pushed their weeping cock further. Once she had taken them as much as she could, she paused to feel them pulse and leak. She looked up at them, putting on her best pleading, 'fuck my mouth' expression.

ash_rigby
ash_rigby
300 Followers
12