Amber in Peril - vs the Red Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suitably cowed, the lesser dragon offered no further protests. He bowed his head and allowed his wingtips to drag the ground.

"Family matters, never you mind," the great red said in English. He eyed Amber, then the elf.

Nadia chose this moment to awaken. Her eyes widened as she stared up into the nostrils of her ginormous captor.

"Aiiie! There's two of them!"

"Obviously," Amber spat. She edged closer to her target, wondering if there was some sort of waterfall she could heroically dive into. Unfortunately, Bald Mountain was as dry and featureless as the name implied and, without some sort of featherfall magic (which she did not possess of course), jumping over the edge would be like dropping an egg off the roof of a two story house. Splat. Quest failed.

Amber swallowed.

"Why are there two of them? What's happening?"

"You two," the elder red began, "Need to entertain us. If you can do that, you will both live long and wealthy lives. You will want for nothing."

"But we'll be your slaves." Amber laughed. Monsters, it was always the same.

"That's an ugly word." He tutted absentmindedly, lifting one gigantic claw. Amber felt her cheeks redden as the creature's humongous hook teased her leather armor; threatened to rip it asunder. "And you are so very pretty. Yes, I have a wonderful idea. Why don't the two of you give us a little show?"

The dragon's tone and the two sets of intense yellow eyes gazing at them told Amber she had no say in the matter.

"Nadia, I'm so sorr--mmaah!" The wind was knocked out of her. Nadia had forced her lips against Amber's and kissed her passionately, tenderly. Saliva dribbled down her chin as the noblewoman embraced her tight, both breasts pressing against Amber's chest. She felt reptilian eyes staring into her back with what she hoped was approval.

Smooch, smack... Nadia pulled away and planted a second kiss on her flushed cheek. She pecked Amber's lips again and again, then bent low and licked her neck--tracing a lecherous line all the way up from the base of her collarbone to the bottom of her lips.

"Nadia--mmh--what's gotten into you!"

"I'm sorry ma'am, you're just--you're so--mmmh!" she sucked on Amber's neck while her dexterous elven fingers undid the bindings on the back of her armor. Soon Amber was left in her white undershirt--both nipples protruding proudly through the light fabric. It was a bad day to skip on a bra.

Nadia glanced up into Amber's eyes, as if she were a passerby who had caught her gaze for a split-second. She stuck out her tongue and winked.

Well, that settled it.

Amber, for her part, began working on Nadia's exposed breasts. She cupped each mound at first with envy, then again with lust. Nadia made a series of wonderful little sounds as she tugged on each nipple in a way that the dragon had been unable to. Eyes narrowing, Amber reached back and slapped her tit--leaving a fading imprint on that smooth grey flesh. Nadia moaned.

"Don't call me ma'am. You're way older than me." She gripped both grey thighs approvingly and stroked her elven counterpart. "My name's Amber."

"Nadia Illmater Yunageist de'last Wellhaven," Nadia cooed. "Pleased to make your--"

Amber had vanished between her legs. A head of curly orange hair began bobbing between her thighs as Nadia felt a familiar pleasure creeping up her inside her. It went on to ripple throughout her entire body.

Amber had far more experience with the male sex than her own, but she had a few tricks for teasing a quick orgasm out of unsuspecting women. First, her tongue flicked back and forth across Nadia's exposed clit. She snuck in a thumb too, poking and prodding her slippery cunt while sucking like a wild animal. The most important element was, in Amber's opinion, the eyes.

Nadia looked down and stared directly into Amber's ice blue eyes. The devoted human did her best to assume a submissive, servile gaze--just the thing for spoiled brats like Nadia. It was working, some combination of her tongue, thumb, and sorrowful bedroom eyes was bringing Nadia to the edge for the second time that day.

"Oh, oh Amber. Oh god." She droned on approvingly. Unable to move her legs, the elf settled for groping her own bountiful breasts. She thumbed her nipples and mewled.

Come on come on, cum already. Come on... Amber grit her teeth and glanced away for a second as she fingered her like mad. Then, she lunged like a viper with her lips encapsulating the whole of Nadia's cunt as she sucked and sucked.

Her technique was amateurish at best, but the raw enthusiasm was too much for Nadia to endure. The elf opened her mouth--wordless--and made a perfect "O" shape.

What? Now? was all Amber had time to think as Nadia's hips buckled. The elf thrust forward and sighed.

Amber tried to pull away, but felt surprisingly strong hands gripping her by the hair. That, and the speed of her own heartbeat, convinced Amber to stick it out.

Groaning in ecstasy, Nadia flooded her thighs and a stream of fluids passed over Amber's wagging tongue and directly down her throat. The discharge was faintly flavorful, like bitter honey. Just another quirk of elven biology--elven men had a similar surprise in store when they finally came.

Amber drank it greedily, fingers splayed and gripping Nadia by the thighs as she lapped up every drop from Nadia's soaking wet pussy. Only after imbibing the last bit of discharge did Amber think to pull away. She gasped for air, her hair lopsided and wild.

"You should have warned me," Amber coughed, "Before you came."

"I'm sorry! I, I didn't know. I'm still a bit new to... all this." Nadia laughed.

Two deep voices laughed as well. Until then, Amber had been locked in a faraway world belonging only to Nadia and herself. But those booming laughs reminded her of their situation, and the threats lying behind them.

Unthinking, Amber put a hand between her legs and felt the sudden dampness. She bit her lip.

"Were you hoping to finish her quickly? Did you think that would satisfy us?" the younger dragon questioned.

"My idiot brother raises a good point. That was a bit fast. Why not draw it out?"

Scaled hands clutched Amber and lifted her high before setting her down on her back. Her top was torn to shreds in the process, revealing her average breasts. Another set of claws went to work on her trousers, stripping away and armor padding while depriving her of any remaining modesty.

She was left lying in her damp panties when Nadia was lifted up and placed atop her. Nadia gazed down into Amber's eyes, white hair falling like snow and tickling her bare shoulders.

It was bad enough that they were being sandwiched together. Their orientation was another, far more immediate problem.

---

As Nadia went in for another kiss, Amber was acutely aware that both of their rears were facing the cave--and their giant draconic aggressors. One thing she would always remember: The first cock she had ever seen. A second thing: The first cock she had ridden. Third: The first nonhuman she coupled with. Fourth: The biggest she had ever ridden, a young centaur in an isolated mountain village.

Fifth: Her first dragon.

The younger dragon was hung like a horse, but a bit larger and far girthier. She couldn't see it from this angle, but she felt every inch of that obscenely oversized member pressing inside her--her! He had chosen her, the bastard! It was slick, very warm, and ridged. Yes, yes, she could feel it now, little ridges like the sort of sequential armor plates you'd see on a sloped helmet--soft yet rigid, pleasing and teasing her insides as the dragon's cock swelled inside her.

It was halfway inside her now. She grit her teeth, tears of pleasure or terror or some compromise inbetween rolling down her cheeks as she breathed in short huffs. Below her: Nadia, staring with a childish pout. It would have made her laugh aloud, if she hadn't been fucking a beast.

Wait... Was that what was happening? No, not yet. The thing's cock was just halfway inside her. It could go no further. It hadn't even moved, aside from taking the time to slowly slide inside her. There was a certain tension in the air. She tried to glance over her shoulder, to eye the beast who was toying with her, so that she could tell it off for wasting her time.

The thought had barely crossed her mind when it happened. A shadow fell over her and Nadia below. Without any regard for her space, the creature craned its neck and laid its heavy head to rest atop her shoulder--pinning her. She felt its breath in her ear, its tongue--still wet with elven discharge--slithered around her neck like a noose. Then, it began to fuck her.

Indescribable, incredible. She felt full, she felt more complete than ever before. No man had ever made her feel this way. There had been lovers and secret trysts that had stayed in her memory forever, all those clever men using their limited tools to trick her senses and bring her to a higher plane of pleasure. But this was different. This monster didn't need dexterous fingers or cute words to bring her to the edge.

It was the allure of raw power, like riding a tiger bareback as it rampaged through the city streets. Like grappling a tsunami, or getting fucked by a hurricane. Each thrust of the thing's ridiculous spitfire phallus sent electricity sprinting through every square inch of her body. He knew what he wanted. And he knew he could take it at any time, for as long as he pleased.

Without really meaning to, Amber began to drool. Her tongue hung out pathetically, as if she were a dog panting in the heat.

The dragon's warmth spread through her loins. She mewled.

Nadia frowned. Poor Nadia, forgotten and used as a glorified mattress. Her dark body felt good, like a soft cushion wrapped around her hips. The elf maiden clung to her instinctively, bracing her against the beast's bestial force. The dragon beat his wings and roared.

Amber came. No lurid shouts, no fuck-me-silly animal noises or shudders. She just came, and kept riding him as if nothing had happened. When each second felt twice as good as the last, there was no need to focus on the past. The only thing that mattered was the future, the next high, the next orgasm.

The dragon beat his wings and roared. Amber realized with some measure of embarrassment that he had yet to cum. Then, she felt even more embarrassed when the warmth left her body and the thing pulled out.

Nadia's eyes widened. She groaned, she cursed, she praised him. Then he was inside her and it was she--not Amber--bouncing against the smooth earth. The dragon's plaything once again.

Amber tried to support her. She kissed the young noble all over, paid particular attention her breasts and her thighs, and so on. But with each passing moment something akin to jealously burned within her.

Amber waggled her ass, shamelessly. She spread her cheeks, and gave one a slap. When that didn't elicit a response, she stood up and turned to face him. The dragon's eyes were half-shut, its long tongue wiggled in the air. Amber watched in amazement. The creature thrust itself inside the much smaller elf girl without a care in the world.

Amber stood to the side and split her lips with her fingers. She fingered herself, partly to draw the dragon's attention, partly to satisfy her own lust. But the beast continued to ignore her.

The older dragon laughed. "Think her prefers her. Jealous, are we?"

Amber glared at him, then quickly looked away. Watching his brother defile two girls had had an affect on the big red--an unspeakably huge cock was throbbing between his legs. The thing was probably half as large as his brother measured from snout to tail.

She shuffled closer to Nadia--trying to tune out the elf's debased moans. It wouldn't do to get anywhere near that monster's cock. She had barely been able to fit the brother. That bigger thing would be the end of her.

"Love you... I love you..." Nadia sighed. She pinched her nipples and giggled.

Amber's eyes narrowed. She clenched a fist, unclenched it.

Finally, she snapped.

Kneeling down at the dragon's side, Amber began stroking its cock with both hands. The creature could only fit itself halfway inside Nadia anyway. Now he could feel pleasure all along his shaft, from tip to base. The front was buried snugly inside the dark elf's wet slit. And the other half was in good hands.

Amber stroked and pumped his cock with a speed and expertise that would have made a husband one very lucky man.

The dragon paused, as if savoring this new stimuli.

Amber seized the opportunity. She showed off all her skills--her twisting two handed handjob along with butterfly kisses, her fingers danced across his shaft like ten sultry fairies, working and working, always doing everything in her power to serve, to satiate. She positioned herself beneath his prodigious size and kissed his thick testicles--slurping and sucking the sack while stroking the fat cock which rested on her face and left her half-blind. She could see the dragon's body shuddering above her. Amber made obscene sounds down there, kneeling like a supplicant receiving a blessing, mouth and hands worshiping this most unlikely of gods.

She gripped his huge sack with both hands and pressed it against her face. It hid her face entirely, and she felt it contract as she kissed again and again. The scent was warm sex, an excellent aphrodisiac for the dragon's redheaded whore.

"Enough," the younger dragon cooed. "Enough!"

Amber felt herself tugged aside--and just when she had been ready to show him some real tongue-work! Then, to her absolute disbelief, she watched Nadia ride him to completion.

Two voices combined into one as they came in unison. The dragon's seed was a thick whiteness pouring everywhere. It splattered Nadia and stained her skin. When thick globs struck her hair, it blended in with her white locks.

The dragon roared and beat its wings once again. As it reveled in its orgasms, it chose to express a little domination as well. Amber once again felt a clawed hand gripping her body, only this time she was brought back into the fray.

Eyes wide, unbelieving, Amber Sam was dragged and pushed directly to Nadia's cunt. Protesting at first, she was pressed directly against her quivering grey-and-white body. Her nostrils flared, eyes glancing every which way as she breathed in the smell of elven sweetness and dragon seed.

"Lick it." The dragon's tone was absolute.

She did as she was told. No fancy kisses, no playfulness. Amber lapped up the dragon's cum and swallowed it whole. The taste was pungent, unbelievably bitter but with a hint of sweetness that drove her wild. She lapped up more and more, gradually licking Nadia's thighs clean while the dragon's reddish cock pulsated deep inside her.

Finally, the dragon pulled out. Its cock slithered free like a great snake. When the tip finally cleared the exit, it made an audible POP. Semen splattered everywhere. Amber dutifully cleaned the girl. What would her mother, miss Duchess Irene Wellhaven, possibly think of this? This was bad.

Nadia reached in for a kiss. Amber tried to push her aside, only to feel a second tongue invade her mouth. They swapped dragon cum atop the mountain, Nadia's gorgeous eyes welling with little tears as she drank semen for the first time. She cupped Amber's chin with her hand and angled her facing downwards--all the better to drink every drop. When they pulled away, five strands of hot cum linked their chins together. Then four, then two. Then one.

Okay, this was worse.

Amber coughed. She wiped her chin.

"You fucker," she said, softly. How could he? She had worked so hard to please him, and he had chosen to shoot his load inside Nadia instead. What did she have that Amber didn't?

It was always the same.

The dragon glanced up and away. He could have been rolling his eyes.

"You're so entitled," he finally said. He yawned. "Such an unattractive trait in a woman."

The larger dragon laughed, then took a single tremor-inducing step forward. Nadia saw what lay in store for her and gasped. She covered herself and looked away from his absurd cock, lest he decided to use it.

"What fun. You two are the greatest--" the large dragon began.

"Wait a fucking second," Amber spat.

"Excuse me?" The elder dragon blinked--sideways, like a reptile. There was an awkward silence. It was unthinkable, being insulted by such a small creature. But it was impossible to get angry, to get yourself in a really nasty fire-and-brimstone-I'll-fucking-burn-you-and-your-little-kingdom-down-to-embers mood. Not when the person insulting you was currently coughing up cum and walking around with her breasts bared.

Instead of replying, the elder dragon sat down. He stared.

"As I was saying. You, you jerk. Entitled? What would you know. You're a monster, you don't know me."

Hissing, the younger brother raised himself to full height and loomed over Amber Sam.

"You are entitled. You just are. There's no denying it. It's as obvious as that mess running all over your body." As if to emphasize the point, he slapped his tail against the mountain.

The impact made Nadia jump. She retreated to Amber's side, all the post-coitus glow draining from her taut features.

Laughter. "You've had a good string of luck so far, Miss Adventurer Extraordinaire, but I guess that's over now. You are my fuck-thing, my precious treasure. Enjoy it!" More laughter. "Oh Amber Sam, we're going to have so much fun together."

Amber began to tremble.

"I didn't tell you my name," she said, quietly.

"That's not quite true."

"I didn't tell you my god damned name!"

"Actually, you told me your name. And he probably overheard it," Nadia interjected, smiling innocently.

"Shut it!" Amber and the dragon roared in unison. Nadia blanched.

Amber affixed the younger dragon with a beady glare, even as she shuffled away from his larger kin.

"I only said my name was Amber. I didn't give you my last name."

"Again, not true. Sheesh, this is why I prefer the elf. Less trouble."

The more she thought about it, the more a certain unhappy situation seemed possible, maybe even probable. The timing was too convenient...

Amber sighed.

"Siegfried, right?"

---

"Bingo! See Nadia? Utyo-mars ohl-fwen." The dragon, Siegfried, glanced at Amber with triumph in his yellow eyes. "That's elven for, 'Humans aren't totally worthless."

"I know what it fucking means."

"Know-it-all. Actually, you're pretty ignorant." Siegfried crept closer, shoulders heaving like a panther sneaking through the wetlands. "So how are you going to get out of this scrape? Can't be worse than any of those awful tales you told me earlier."

His sharpened tail flicked back and forth like a drunken spearman.

"Actually, you had help right? Magier, the sorcerer or whatever. Too bad. Magic would be pretty useful right now."

Only Amber saw it. Both dragons were focused on her, so neither bothered to look at the elf brat. But Amber saw it, she know she did. An unmistakable sign.

Nadia was pointing at her feet, eyes wide. She mimed snapping her fingers--a universal symbol for magic. She pointed at her feet again. Featherfall... Did she know how to cast featherfall?

Siegfried was bearing down upon her.

Uncalled, an idea sprang forth in her mind. A very, very stupid idea. But she had gotten herself out of trouble more than once.

Glaring daggers back at the advancing wall of red flesh, Amber simply laughed. She twisted her head and walked away, hands on her hips and practically strutting.

Nadia scrambled further away and--Amber noticed with a twinge of pride--closer to the cliff's edge.

"Well Siegfried, we had some fun when you were in human form. Remember? You were okay. But honestly, I was left wanting more." She smiled sweetly. "I bet your brother won't disappoint."