Amber Kingdom Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren takes her revenge and pays the price.
3.6k words
4.5
1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2

-

A touch to my forehead and the world spins away, buildings, streets and people sweep by, grey and smudged, as if I'm watching them from behind a screen.

"Where are they?" I ask, eyes darting from building to building for the traitors that said they were my friends. "Patience," Besirus purrs from behind me, his burning presence heating my exposed skin. Which is most of my skin, all that's left of my attire is a few scraps of burned tank top and the thin material of my sage green underwear.

"We'll find your prey soon enough," His nails brush my hair from my shoulder, exposing my neck. I can practically feel his stare, his hunger focused on the delicate flesh. "What is your name, Lamb?"

"It's Lauren." I Swallow, my knees becoming weak. Not from his influence, I realise, even with my wounds knitted together, he hadn't been able to replace the vital blood I've lost. I grit my teeth, my hatred a living thing inside me, raging and clawing at my rib cage. In such contrast to my fading body, my soul feels very much alive.

"Lauren," His name rolling across his tongue as he presses his hand flush against my spine, so hot it should burn. Instead, it thrums an intense, yet pleasant heat through my skin, to the spark in chest, and to my core.

"Your body won't last much longer," He says, not a question but a fact. "You'll have to be quick."

"I can do it," I grit out.

"Hmm, possibly, though I doubt you'll have the opportunity to savour the moment and you'll be dead long before you claim the whole of your quarry."

My heart skips a beat at that, from shock and also from that fact that I've definitely lost too much blood. Maybe I could get one of them before I died but not all three... Courtney, Elliot and Jack. I want them all.

"I can offer you another taste of my power?" He leans in so close I can feel his breath caressing the shell my ear. "It will see you through this night and spare your life."

I swallow, remembering the flush of his power when he healed me but..."The price?"

He laughs low and coy, "Not your soul if thats what your thinking, I've had my fill of those tonight."

So that's what the cultists gave up in return for whatever 'gifts' Sebastian mentioned, a death, which Sebastian give in my stead, must have only been the ticket to get Besiris to show up. Clearly his charity in helping me out with my little revenge plot only goes so far, I think before his hand curls around my neck, pushing my head back to look him in those burning eyes and he says low, "It's been an age since I've tasted a woman. So, tonight you'll bare yourself to me and fill my appitite."

My body flushes hot, considering the breadth of his request, but before I can speak he says, "We're here."

We're out the front of a beautiful, sleek town house, white walls and an expensive garden overlooking the city skyline. I don't know this place, but I do know the Porsche swinging around the corner and pulling into the drive way.

Rage fills me at the sight of the platinum blonde woman who steps out, wearing a singed version of her clothes from earlier that night but with one exception, she's wearing my pink hoodie. Hurriedly, she makes her way to the front door looking over her shoulder, though no monster lie in the dark but us.

What he wants, I don't care if its literal or figuratively, it's worth it I decide, "Fine."

"Fine?" He scoffs.

"Wh- YES, then, if thats what you need."

"It's a deal."

His hand presses further into my back and white hot light sears tears through my being. I scream wordlessly as his power fills me, ancient, cruel and all consuming. The coiling rage inside me sings and grows, my vision flaring red. I look down at my hands, to the threads of light glowing in my veins, decorating my skin. A slow smile curls across my face, yes, this will do.

Courtney is inside now, behind a locked door that I know has no hope of slowing me down. My smile widens, almost painfully, as we walk forward and pass through the door without so much as a hesitation in my step, the wood singed and smoking in my shape behind me.

Besiris walks behind me, his form is not much more then a shadow and smoke, eyes shining like embers. My face, however, is far more concentrated in reality, eyes burning like twin fires in the hallway mirror we pass. Their light splinters across my face, through my veins and dirty, soot covered body. My chest length, strawberry blonde is hair almost black, shorter in places where the fire had gotten to it.

Whatever. Where is Courtney?

She's left the lights off, surprisingly, the house lit only with a few battery lamps... and thats it? I try the light switch to my right. Doesn't work, someones behind in their bills. Walking around the lavish downstairs, I wind my way through vintage and/or designer furniture, all in various shades of white, for a mid twenties woman this is alot, but suits her 'wanna be influencer' personality.

Her high voice trails down from the upstairs but her words are muffled at this distance. She asks for someone to come over, then silence, then begs them to come to her. Her words get louder as she walks back downstairs, shakily trying to light a candle, her phone cradled between her face and shoulder. "I know that you know that! But you said...."

Her phone drops. Her eyes fixed on the footprints I've left behind, burnt into the hallways plush carpet. Slowly, she raises her eyes to mine and she has just enough time to scream before I'm lifting her off her feet by the neck. Gurgling, She scrapes her nails down my arm, flailing this way and that, her struggles pitiful against my new found strength.

I look her deep in her eyes, eyes that are so wide I can see the white all the way around. "Hi Courtney." I say and throw her across the room. She flies, hitting the drape covered walls with a crack. Stomping on her phone to cut off the male voice on the other end, I steal a glance over to Besiris. He's leaning against the kitchens white and gold marble bench, a soft smile across his crystalline features, content to watch.

Good, I intend to put on a show.

"You know." I say to Courtney who's scrambling back to her feet, "I thought we could be friends, but then you go and ditch me with a bunch of people I don't know, steal my clothes, that's not cool."

"H-how did you get here? You're dead, get out!" She screams, grabbing a small lamp to her right and hurling it at me. I just backhand it out of the way, delighting at how she backs away in terror. What a thrill, my nerves are electrified, almost trembling with rage thats mutated into something... different. Crueller.

Since I just have her and not the others I'll have to stretch this out abit to get my fun, I decide. So I just continue walking toward her at my own pace, her face paling with each of my leisurely strides.

"Lauren, Lor, please understand, I don't think it would go so far!" I scoff, does she really think me stupid? If she really didn't think anything would happen then she wouldn't have gone through with it. "Lauren?" She asks.

I don't respond, she bolts.

I let her get half way across the room before I snap her legs with a thought. Screaming, she falls face first. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She begs, flipping over and scurrying backward.

My breaths are coming hard and fast, what other sounds can I get her to make? I kneel down, straddling her, she fights back but I swat her hands away.

"Get off me!"

"I would, but its not polite to take things without asking" I grab the front of my favourite hoodie and tear it straight off her.

"No, please! I can explain!" She begs as I tear at her T-shirt and bra, laughing as she tries to cover herself.

"I don't care," I say and it's true, whatever excuses she has, they aren't good enough. With a satisfying riiiip I have her half naked under me. I hold her eye contact land tenderly press my dirty hands to the delicate flash of her chest, feeling her soft, cool skin give.

For a moment we stay like this, letting her shake beneath me. Then, looking inward, I mentally grasp the flame of my anger, of my pain, and shoot it out of me and into her. She shrieks, louder then I thought possible, the sizzle of her flesh under my palms audible, mingling with the smell of cooking flesh. Smirking, I pull away, admiring the two perfect hand prints I've branded into her skin. She sobs, begging, but I remember her laugh as I was strapped upon the alter and feel no pity.

"Lor, please! They were going to take my house! I can't do that! I'm not like you, I need this place!" She sobs each word. I can't help but roll my eyes at her, not like me? Lower middle class? Is she serious? She sold me and her own soul for a house that she could have probably gotten one day anyway if she just worked at it?

"That is quite seriously the stupidest thing I have ever heard." I say, looking around, its nice... but not even that nice. My gaze falls upon the candle she lit, sitting beside Besiris on the island bench and with a thought it flies into my outstretched hand. "You like this place so much then? You were willing to pay such a steep price for it?" I ask, admiring the tiny flame which burns softly in my palm, calm against the fire in my veins.

Courtney nods, muttering another apology. "Then you can burn in it." I throw the glass candle against the drape covered wall, it shatters and instantly bursts into flames.

"NO!" She screams, struggling to get away from me, away from the fire engulfing the wall. "No, please, let me go! It was Jacks idea! He said you didn't belong with us! That James wouldn't miss you." I get up and turn away, silencing the screeching fire alarms with a thought. "Please! I'll tell you where to find him" She calls, crawling after me, her ruined legs dragging behind her. " You bitch! You don't deserve him! You're nothing!"

I don't turn around, relishing in her desperate pleading. I'm so wet, even so much as my thighs rubbing together as I walk is sending shivers through my heated body.

Berisis waits patiently beside the marble island bench, I join the diety, who looks at me with idle amusement and pride. "Satisfied?" He asks, his form shifting back to reality, glittering fire caught in a crystal casing.

Courtney's wails rise high above the roar of the fire and I smile to myself, the excitement and power flowing through me amplified by her suffering. Nodding, I bite my lip and turn from him to enjoy watching her crawling toward her destroyed phone.

Besiris approaches me from behind, wrapping an arm around my waist. Immediately I sink into him, feeling his other hand moving the hair from my neck, where his lips make contact a moment later.

He growls low and deep against the skin of my neck and with that, I know it's time to pay up. If there's some part of me that would protest to this exchange, its gone now. No protest, just absolutism.

Slowly, he lowers us onto our knees, his heavy warmth behind an electric current on my skin. The carpeted floor touches my knees but my eyes don't stray from Courtney. She's coughing through her tears, begging someone to help her, its horrific but amazing, to see her so destroyed.

I lick my bottom lip as Besiris's burning fingers find the erect point of my nipple. The act, so simple, sears through me and I all but fall into his arms but he holds strong a soft chuckle fluttering against the shell of my ear. "Watch your work," He murmurs, kneading my tender flesh between his thumb and forefinger as his hungry mouth works its way down my throat.

Each kiss, each touch flows straight down to my pounding core, my mind fogged, drunk on power and him. His hard body behind mine. He said he wanted to taste and thats exactly what he does, his tongue and teeth tracing the curve of my neck, to my shoulder. I arch my neck backward craving more and he crushes his mouth to mine. Pure electricity pulses through us, his lips hard but yielding, such passion I can't explain.

Without hesitation I open for him, his tongue, softer then expected, traces my teeth and explores my mouth, we mingle and explore, each trace of his tongue over mine, setting me alight. He bites down on my lower lip, so hard it draws blood but it barely registers, the pain fuelling me further. All the while his hands don't stop exploring tracing the under curves of my breasts, to teasing their peak and now they move to my back. Roughly, he turns me to face him, even on our knees, I have to crane my head back to look him in the face.

Then, with one hand to my breastbone, keeping our eyes locked, he slowly pushes me back till my back is flush with the floor. The feeling of being here, under his gaze, is reverent, exhilarating. His eyes fall to my covered pussy, the green material of my underwear wet and dark at my opening.

His eyes find mine again, "Take them off," He commands. A flush of nerves hit me out of nowhere but don't deter me, nor can I break his gaze, so I reach down and hook my thumbs through the side of my underwear blindly and bring them down, exposing myself completely. His eyes return to my throbbing centre, his burning tongue licking his bottom lip. "Spread yourself for me."

My voice chokes but I silence it with a bite to my lower lip. Almost of its own accord, my hand slides down my abdomen, my skin slick with sweat, to cup my freshly shaved pussy, before I part it lips with my fingers.

He growls with approval but I can't help but swallow, I've never been so exposed like this. Without looking I know I'm drenched down there, swollen and hot, ready.

He grasps my hips, ripping them off the carpet and shifting both of my knees over his shoulders and runs his thick tongue all the way over my pussy. I cry out, the touch sending shocks through my body. The sight of him, this huge, warrior deity between my legs, licking my pussy is beyond what I ever thought I could experience.

His tongue runs over me again, slower this time, exploring every fold of my dripping pussy. I moan, not holding myself back from this as he thoroughly tastes me, as his tongue slipping through my folds. When he swirls it around my aching clit, my eyes roll back. "Oh, oh God." I breathe, my hips starting to roll on their own accord, my hands itching to grasp his head, pushing him deeper. But all thought disappears when his tongue plunges inside me.

I gasp, hands looking for purchase as he plunges his tongue deeper. It feels different, longer then any I've had before, its so deep, writhing and thrusting. I grind my pussy unashamedly against his mouth, lost and quickly becoming frustrated that he doesn't hit more of my points. But this isn't for my pleasure, I recall through the fog. He wants to taste me, all of me.

Even so, my orgasm rises and rises with each thrust of his tongue, the long thing wiggling inside me as if trying to get everywhere it can, and just when I'm about to black out from the intensity, it crests, throwing me off the edge. My scream is horse, everything turning a bright white.

His tongue retracts, then delves lower, circling my rosebud. I pop my head backup, whats he doing? I wish to protest, but he did say taste, didn't specify where, which I guess means everywhere. It doesnt feel bad, just different, alien. I haven't had this ever before, a slippery, strong tongue circling and probing my back entrance. Slowly, he pushes it inside. I make something between a yelp and a moan as it makes itself known. A few good inches, before rhythmically trusting. And its feels... wow. Closing my eyes against the glare of the inferno thats encompassing the room, I let myself feel this invasion. This sick pleasure.

As soon as it starts, he pulls back, looking over me with a satisfied grin.

Is, is that it? I wonder, have I payed his price?

Besiris straightens and for the first time I see his jutting cock. My breathe loosens, its huge and curved, the head alone is almost the size of my fist. He presses my legs further back, "Hold yourself wide," He demands, shaking I take an ankle in each hand, I'm not too flexible so my knees bend and my pelvis raises. "Beautiful," He murmurs, eyes sweeping over my exposed body, his cock hardening further.

That can't fit, I think, though my body quivers, mouth watering, anticipating the sweet pain thats coming.

This wasn't the deal, was it? But I don't protest as he levels his tip to me, running it through my juices. Its so hot, the image of him that when he grazes his head over my overcharged clit, I almost come right then and there, grasping I look up to him. His looking down at me, his predatory gaze setting me alight but brings a twinge of fear. He fits his dripping head to my entrance and pushes in.

I grit my teeth at the sting of it but refuse to complain, I can take this. Oh God, I can take this. Inch by inch he makes his way inside, his eyes never leaving mine in quiet challenge. It's an eternity until he's fully sheathed, filling me so completely that I feel its presence on my other organs. So much so that his pulse is vibrating through my pussy, setting me shaking.

My mouth hangs open wordlessly, my hands digging into my ankles near my ears.

Without hesitating he thrusts, my stretched insides feel every groove of his massive cock as he pulls almost all the way out and forces himself back inside to the hilt. My breath rushes out in a choked noise as he hits my innermost barrier, taking me to the limit. He growls, leaning forward to knead my breasts, "You were worth that wait." He says, thrusting again, taking his time. "Such a good cunt. Juicy, tight little thing." He hits home again, the shock pulling a cry from my lips.

I want more, I've never felt so open, so filled, so claimed. He pinches a nipple and I cry out again, writhing, his other hand finds my mouth, a finger swirling around my tongue and lips. I catch the digit and suck hard, flicking its end with my tongue. As if a switch goes off he's suddenly done taking it slow and is fucking me like a battering ram, each thrust is bruising and just fucking amazing. White light bursts from behind my eyes and theres no choice but to push against the ground and take it.

My back burns against the carpet from the friction, my open mouth producing inhuman sounds. Besiris grunts and moans, hands tight on my hips, digging in. The spark in my chest blazes, I can't breathe, think, I'm his, an instrument only for him to play.

Fingers find my neck and he's pulling me upward, so I release my legs and am astride his kneeling form. His clawed fingers glide through my hair before grasping it tight, holding me in place as he thrusts up from underneath me.

His eyes burn into mine, "Say my name, human"

"B-Besiris." I breathe, not daring to blink as he continues jack hammering me, I meet his thrusts now, in tune.

"Again Jane," He growls, fingers finding my aching clit between us.

"B-Besiris!" I cry, eyes rolling back, my world concentrating to meeting each thrust, each spike in pleasure.

"Again!"

"BESIRIS-AH!" I orgasm at the last syllable. It hits me like a train, the world flaring white, my pussy contracts against his member, its movements stretching my orgasm endlessly. When I come to, my face is pinned in the carpet, a hand in my hair and I'm getting pounded into from behind, his cock deep inside me. My tongue rolls out, mind blank, I know whats coming next, he's going to come for me, fill me, I grin against the carpet stupidly. Yes, yes, yes! My orgasm has barely ended before the next one builds, pure ecstasy flooding every pore.

Above me Besiris's grunts, his thrusts becoming even more frantic, approaching his crescendo. He roars as he comes, his seed spilling hot and fast inside me, filling me completely, overflowing down my thighs. I scream as I come again, delighting in the hungry contractions of my pussy milking every drop from his cock.

From somewhere, I don't know where, a laugh bubbles to my lips and I look up to Courtneys burning body, who must have died at some point. It's all so amazing and ludicrous that I just laugh with Besiris still fully planted in me. He leans forward, I feel a smile on his mouth as he kisses cheek.

12