Amber's College Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
Amber has Fun at the Halloween Party.
2.2k words
3.86
18.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. The entire story is fiction as are all characters. Any likeness a character has to someone in real life is merely circumstantial.

This story may not be copied without the direct permission of the author (me!)

If you enjoy the story or have any (positive or constructive) comments, please let me know.

*****

I was always told I was a tease... I guess it all came around to bite be in the ass.

I was 18 at the University of London, getting my sociology degree. my first term so far all but sucked. I was failing all my classes, I hadn't gone to any parties and I hadn't hooked up with any boys. It was ridiculous. I'd never called myself thirsty before, but quite frankly I could really use a good fuck. The only social contact I seemed to have was with the girl I shared an apartment with: Crystal. No, she wasn't a stripper, but with a name like that you wouldn't know otherwise.

It was 31st October and a Saturday, so there were a dozen halloween parties on around my campus. I had gone out and bought myself a particularly raunchy playboy bunny costume from a little boutique on the edge of town. The kind of place that you wore sunglasses and a large hat when you walked in. It was black latex with a built-in zipper between my legs, going up to my ass. Of course, I wasn't planning on needing it for my ass: I am not that kind of a girl!

The outfit came with several optional accessories, not least of which was a fluffy puffy bunny tail, elegantly presented on the end of a small metal butt plug. The box didn't boast such a statement and instead just showed the girl with a little bunny tail. I suppose it did state in bold letters: 'ADULT PLAYBOY SLUT' on the front, but damn: I didn't expect this.

Tossing the sex ornament into my little clutch bag, I looked through the other accessories, which all were much more mundane and included a pair of bunny ears stuck onto a hair band, a little white silk bow tie and a pair of latex white gloves. As I slipped the outfit on, I felt the latex constrict around me, hugging my supple little teen body.

I looked in the mirror, now all dressed up and gave myself a twirl. My tits looked great. They really showed in this outfit, which was nice because usually my 36C's didn't get as much attention as one might hope. Too many chunky ladies at my school for anyone to care about mosquito bites.

I sat down at the makeup mirror and began to put on my face. 25 minutes later, I was all dolled-up and was ready to party. I had given myself smokey black eye shadow and coated my lips in pink glistening lip gloss. The boys wouldn't be able to keep themselves off me: every one of them imagining my puffy wet lips engulfing their cock.

I headed out my dorm and headed across campus to my choice party, clutch bag in hand. I don't know why I had decided to bring the butt plug; I just had. Before I even started climbing the stairs to Colin's dorm I could hear them shouting and raving. Colin was a freshman in my Quantitative Research class. He always sat in front of me and I will admit I had a little crush on him. He looked like the classic prince charming from the movies: combed back blonde hair, blue eyes, gorgeous lips, toned body, nice deep voice, etc. I felt myself get wet as I climbed. I scolded myself as I felt the damp on my shaven legs in the late night air.

With only a small black g-string between me and the glorified latex lingerie I was masquerading as an appropriate halloween costume, I found myself playing it safe most the night. I never sat down and never bent over. The outfit was hot, sure, but I wasn't going to risk giving the entire party a view of what was underneath.

After a long night of small talk and dancing, I found myself talking with a three fellow freshmen: Two pretty fit guys called Chip and Lionel, and a small asian girl who went by Kimmie. We were stood outside on the balcony whilst the guys smoked, though I'm pretty sure it wasn't tobacco in their roll-ups.

The wind-chill was harsh on my skinny little legs and my feet felt like they should have blood pouring out the bottoms, having endured five long hours in my monstrous 4-inch heels. My head was spinning from all the booze I'd had throughout the night and the weed smoke wasn't helping matters.

Lionel had one last drag of his dying bud and flicked it off the edge, before walking back inside. Kimmie eagerly followed him like a little puppy, leaving me and Chip alone, the door slamming shut around the corner and the noise of the party lowering to nothing above a hum.

Up until this point, I had barely said a word. My mother had always taught me that men liked women to be seen and not heard, and as far as I could tell in the world, she wasn't wrong. Chip was staring at me as he smoked and I felt my pale white face turn a little pink in the moonlight.

"So," he began, "what are you supped to be?"

I gave him a bemused look back and pointed to my bunny ears, smiling. "Come on, you can't miss it."

"A rabbit?" He was clearly playing with me now, a small smirk creeping onto his face.

"A bunny! A playboy bunny." I made a kissy-face and gave a little wiggle of my hips in an attempt to emphasise the "playboy" qualities.

"Oh right, sure." He continued in an inquisitive tone: "Don't bunnies have little tails?"

I looked back at my bulging backside, the small zip hidden and indistinguishable from the latex material that it brought together.

"Not this bunny," I lied.

"You should get your money back," he jeered, his smirk now visible, "a bunny without a tail, come on?"

My dutch courage kicking in, I retorted: "well if you must know, it came with a tail. I'm just not wearing it."

"Why wouldn't you wear it?"

Oh shit! What else should I have suspected?

"Well...It's...I..." I began to stammer.

He cut me off in my rambling. "I saw it in the store. It definitely had a tail."

My face became one big smile as I broke into a laugh, shoving him playfully: "Oh my god! You knew?!"

"Yes, I knew," he said back to me. "I was shocked to see someone brave enough to wear it. You have to have a good figure for that outfit."

I gave him a little spin. "And do I pull it off?"

"Oh you pull it off, alright," he said, stepping into me as he did, pulling one arm around my waist.

A line like that usually wouldn't work on me. I don't know if it was because I was drunk, or I was simply gagging for a good fuck, but I leant back into him. My arms now on his chest, I had my lips inches from his.

He pulled me in, his tongue exploring my mouth and I practically melted into him. He held me close as his hand creeps up to my chest. With remarkable precision and care he releases my breast from the bustier of the costume and begins to kneed it gently with his hand. I moan into him as he fondles me, my whole world consumed by his passionate embrace.

He pulls his lips off mine and moves to my neck, pulling me deeper into his embrace. His hand now intermittently squeezing my nipple, his other hand moved further down my back, past my waist, to my ass. I feel him gliding between my legs until his hand is caught by the zipper.

His hand lingers there as he continues to seduce my neck, whilst I gaze out onto the empty campus below us. I feel my pussy getting wet and lose complete control of myself: becoming an animal of nothing but lust. I felt like a bitch in heat as I ground myself against his body, one hand now firmly rubbing his cock over his trousers, as if I needed the genie free from his lamp. I couldn't hold back any longer. "Unzip me," I whispered in his ear, feeling myself soaked between my legs.

He didn't need any more instruction. He pulled the zipper, revealing my hot swollen pussy to the open air. I felt the zip continue up to also reveal my ass, until no teeth remained. I couldn't wait any longer, I reached behind myself, taking his hand in mine and guided his fingers past my little g-string and into my dripping wet pussy. As soon as I felt the first of his thick fingers reach inside me, I came.

You have to understand, it had been so long! I was on the verge of cumming all night, what with the latex rubbing against me for so long. His fingers were the first human contact my little body had received in over 4 months and I clearly needed it.

After the initial orgasm was over, he quickly repositioned me, spinning me around and standing behind me so that he could get a better angle to both finger and grope me at the same time. I was now looking at the brick wall to the apartment. The hum of the party still quiet, told me that the balcony door around the corner remained closed.

He slipped another finger inside me and I felt myself building again to a second orgasm. I felt myself snap out of my lust-fuelled daze long enough to consider how selfish I was being: I should probably suck him off. My mind quickly slipped back into a red haze as he firmly gripped my nipple between his thumb and forth-finger. I felt the involuntary arching of my back, pushing my head back and let a little moan escape my lips.

Once again he began to kiss my neck. I felt his teeth scrape across my tender flesh, the feeling echoing out as goosebumps down my arm. My next orgasm rising to the top, he retracted his fingers from inside me and moved upwards to my clitoris, where his soaking wet fingers massaged into me with deliberate strokes. My moans twisted, becoming new sounds that to this day I am not sure I could make if I tried. My mouth made an 'O' shape as he pinched my nipple hard between his fingers and I felt myself cum. He strummed me like a guitar as I felt myself ejaculate for the first time in my life, squirting on the floor of the balcony as I made a high-pitched cry of utter pleasure, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

When it all ended, I slumped against him, my arms struggling to find something to hold as my feet had lost their footing. In my drunken state I panicked and shot a look to the entrance to the balcony, which to my relief was still empty. He picked me up, guiding me with his hand to my feet and I clutched the balcony railing.

It took several minutes for me to calm down. In that time, he had clambered round behind me once more and taken the liberty of zipping me back up, my pussy now encased in it's metal prison. I forced the outfit back over my chest and pulled out my phone to check my makeup. Of course, it was totally fine - thank God I use waterproof EVERYTHING.

I turned to him and he kissed me once more. It was a fleeting embrace before he let me go, backing up to the apartment, away from the ledge... away from me.

"Call me, baby," were the last words I heard from him before seeing him disappear around the corner and out of site. In my hand, I clutched a scrap of paper he had left. On it was simply 10 digits and a little 'x'.

The journey home was cold, especially in my dishevelled post-orgasm state. The booze kept me somewhat warm and by the time I got across campus it was even starting to get light. Chip was nowhere to be seen when I had returned inside and honestly I didn't see a reason to stick around without him there. I did see Kimmie getting a rather public fondling from Lionel on the couch just before I left. Thank God Chip was more subtle!

When I got back, I stripped down and hopped in the shower. Pulling on some comfy PJ's, I clambered into bed, exhausted. I pulled out my phone and typed up a message to Chip, before thinking better of it. 'You gotta keep em' keen', my mom's voice ringed in my ear.

I set my phone down and rolled over. The next thing I knew, I was in a deep dream-filled sleep.