Amber's First Lesbian Experience

Story Info
Amber eats and gets eaten by an girl for the first time.
2.7k words
4.42
44.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber sat on her couch and scrolled through the Fugitive Recovery Network's website looking at the men and women on the 'Most Wanted' page. Part of her knew she was being crazy for even entertaining the thought of becoming a bounty hunter. She didn't know anything about this kind of thing. It was definitely a different world than what she was used to. She was brought back from her reverie by the roar of a motorcycle engine outside. Amber was only expecting Amami so she wondered who would be outside with a motorcycle.

Amber opened her cabin door to see someone dressed in black leather step off the bike. The person was obviously a woman because the leather jacket was only zipped up halfway to reveal ample cleavage. The woman took off her helmet and shook out her short blue hair.

"Amami? You drive a motorcycle?" Amber asked in surprise.

"Yes, I like to go fast," said Amami in her Japanese accent. Her dark almond eyes were lined with eyeliner, giving her a sultry look.

Amber looked the smaller girl up and down. "And you look amazing in your outfit. Very sexy." Amami blushed and looked away from Amber. "Come inside, I picked up an uncooked pizza on my way home today, so I just have to throw it in the oven. I have some hard ciders in the fridge so help yourself if you want one."

Amami followed her through the door and took in the small cabin. "It's cozy," she said.

"I know. It's the perfect size for me," said Amber. "As you can see the kitchen is to your right, just by the door. My bedroom is the door across the living room over there," said Amber gesturing past the couch. "Let me get the pizza in the oven and I'll show you my altar room".

Amami removed her black boots at the door and followed Amber into the kitchen. A small fire crackled in the living room fireplace that made the cabin toasty. Amami unzipped her leather jacket and placed it on a hook by the door. Amber glanced over and saw that she was wearing a black Metallica v-neck shirt cut short to bare her stomach. Amber herself was dressed comfortably in a camisole and her soft Victoria's Secret Pink lounge shorts. She felt a little under dressed for her guest.

Once the pizza was in the oven, Amber showed Amami to her extra bedroom. Amber heard Amami take in a breath when she walked in.

"This is beautiful," said Amami. A circular black rug lay in the middle of the room with the shape of a large white pentagram in the middle. Candles were placed all over the room, and against one wall stood a table with a midnight blue tablecloth draped over it. The table was Amber's altar to Artemis and it held her athame, some crystals, and a small statue of the goddess. Amber had recently painted the ceiling a midnight blue and added dots of glittery silver to depict a starry night sky.

"Can we light the candles?" asked Amami.

"Sure, let me get the lighter." The candlelight gave the room a more mysterious air and Amber lit her favorite incense. The two girls sat across from each other on the pentagram rug.

Amber and Amami drank marionberry flavored hard ciders while sharing stories about their spiritual paths until the oven's timer went off. They decided to eat their pizza in the quiet calm of the altar room. Amber was actually enjoying Amami's company and having an evening picnic on the floor of her room under the 'stars'. It was strangely romantic, and her thoughts went to her earlier conversation with Charity. Amber blushed and pushed the thought away.

"I'm sorry for how our conversation went earlier today," said Amber putting her empty plate aside on the rug. "I was actually a little jealous of you."

"Why would you be jealous of me?" asked Amami. She looked genuinely confused.

"Hunter and I had a fight a few days ago, and when I saw you with him today, I was worried that he might fall for you." Amber was embarrassed to admit these feelings, but it was nice to talk to someone about them. Amber heard a light laugh and looked at Amami. "What's so funny?"

"Hunter is very handsome. And muscular, and kind, and generous" began Amami counting the attributes on her slim fingers. Amber was getting worried again. "But he's not the one that made my heart skip a beat today."

Amber felt relief wash over her. If Amami wasn't interested in Hunter, Amber could let loose around her. Really be friends with her without worrying.

"Wait," said Amber realizing something. "You met someone who interested you today?"

Amami leaned in towards Amber as if she was about to share a secret. Amber was aware of Amami's cleavage, even more accentuated by her forward movement. Amber leaned in to hear the secret, unsure why Amami felt the need to come closer when no one else was in the cabin. Amber glanced at Amami's lips noticing for the first time that they glistened, tinged with a soft pink lip gloss.

Before she knew it, Amami's soft lips made contact with Amber's mouth. Amber didn't immediately pull away. The moment was happening so fast, but it felt like slow motion at the same time. It was an innocent kiss. Amber didn't know how else to describe it. No tongue, but the soft pressure on her lips was full of heat. It felt real and tasted sweet. Amber didn't know how long this one kiss lasted, but she felt the spark of electricity between their lips as they slowly pulled apart.

Amber sat there in stunned silence, her eyes staring into the distance as her mind tried to comprehend what had just happened.

"Are you okay?" asked Amami tentatively, a look of concern on her face.

"You kissed me," said Amber numbly. She looked at Amami in confusion.

"I've been thinking about doing that all day. Your lips are so plump and pink. They're very tempting,"

Amber absently touched a finger to her lip. The sensation of the kiss was still there, and she knew without a doubt that she had enjoyed it. That's what confused her. She had never seriously entertained the thought of kissing a woman before. She was satisfied enough with one gender and didn't feel the need to experiment.

"I hope you're not homophobic," Amami was starting to get concerned at Amber's lack of reaction.

"Oh no! Nothing like that." Amber came back to herself and to the moment. "I've just never kissed a girl before."
"What did you think?"

"Honestly?" Amber asked and waited for Amami to nod her ascent. "I thought it was really nice."

"Just nice?" Amami looked disappointed.

"I liked it. Your lips are softer than a man's, and you taste sweeter somehow. Maybe it's your lip gloss." Amber didn't want Amami to be disappointed. She really had enjoyed the kiss. She didn't consider this as cheating on Hunter because it was such an innocent kiss from a sweet girl who had a crush on her. It wasn't the same as having sex with another man or falling in love with someone else.

"Let's try again," said Amami.

"What?"

"I want to see if I can do better. Please let me try again."

Amber wasn't sure if her alcohol consumption tonight was affecting her decision making, but she really didn't see the harm in it. If she was really being honest with herself, she wanted to taste Amami again.

"Okay," said Amber. "Come closer to me."

They scooted closer to each other and Amami gently touched the side of Amber's face.

"The freckles on your cheeks are so cute," said Amami. Her face was inches from Amber's.

"I call them sun kisses," whispered Amber against Amami's lips.

Their second kiss started gently just like the first, but this time Amber opened her mouth. She silently invited Amami's tongue to enter her. Amami complied and explored, their tongues dancing against each other. Their breasts rubbed together as they continued to kiss deeply. Amber felt her nipples harden at the friction and wondered if it was going too far if they removed their shirts to be more comfortable. She thought she knew where the line between right and wrong was, but the pleasure of the kissing was blurring the lines in her mind.

Amber realized that somewhere along the way, the 'second kiss' had become a full on make out session. Amber loved the naughty, sexy feeling that filled her. Then Amami gently bit Amber's lower lip and a moan escaped her. That little bite sent sparks through her body and her clit throbbed. Amber felt hot lust overtake her like the flow of lava in her veins. She wanted to pull Amami's shirt off and finally see the tits that have been teasing her all night. She wanted to know if Amami's pussy was as sweet as her lips. If Amami came in her mouth, would she fill Amber like Hunter's cock did when he came?

Amber pushed herself against Amami until she lay on her back with Amber on top of her. Amber's long red hair fell around them as they continued to kiss. There was an urgency in her kisses now. A hot passion. Amber slid her hand under Amami's shirt and bra and felt the skin of her soft, smooth mound. Amami moaned in pleasure and anticipation of what was to come. Amber let out an uncharacteristic growl of lust and possession.

The touch of her hand on bare flesh brought Amber back to her senses. She sat up abruptly and scooted away from Amami.

"I'm sorry, we were just kissing. I didn't mean to go that far," apologized Amber.

Amami's eyes were clouded with desire. "Please don't stop. I want this." Amami pulled her shirt off over her head, removed her bra, and crawled toward Amber on her hands and knees. Her beautiful breasts hung under her. Her nipples were hard and erect. Amber's body reacted by sending a fresh flow of fluid to soak her underwear.

What would it be like to spread her legs right now and have Amami crawl between them? Have her lap up her warm fluid and suck on her clit. Amber shook her head.

"No, I can't."

Amami stopped coming toward Amber. She sat back, her legs folded under her, hands on her knees. Amami's arms pressed against the side of her boobs, squishing them together. Amber's mouth salivated, wanting to take those cherry nipples between her lips. But she resisted.

"There are so many reasons why I shouldn't be doing this. I'm with Hunter, and you're practically a stranger," Amber was shaking her head trying to explain her thoughts when all she wanted was to give in to the lust. Tears began to sting her eyes.

Amami began to crawl towards her again. Amber felt Amami's soft fingers on her cheek, brushing a tear away. Amami kissed Amber again softly, then licked along Amber's lower lip. Amber felt a new wave of heat blossoming in her gut. Her pussy throbbing with need. Amami took Amber's hands in hers and placed them on her breasts. Amber had felt her own breasts before but touching someone else's was a whole new sensation. Amami's breasts were soft and firm at the same time. The skin so impossibly smooth. Her nipples were hard and bigger than Amber's. Amber began to massage Amami's breasts, squeezing the nipples lightly. Amami let out the most adorable yelp of pleasure. It encouraged Amber to keep going. She wanted Amami to feel good.

Amami placed her small hands on Amber's shoulders and slipped the strings of her camisole down her arms. She tugged down a little harder and Amber's large breasts fell out. Amber was curvaceous in all the right places and that included her heavy, milky-white breasts. Her nipples were perky and pink, waiting for attention.

Amami leaned into Amber and clamped her mouth a plump nipple. She began to suckle gently at her, then harder. Amami kneaded Amber's breasts with both hands. Amber looked down in wonder at this slender beautiful girl attached to her breasts and she knew she wasn't going to stop tonight. Amber knew she was going to explore every inch of lesbianism tonight until they were coated in each other's fluids.

Amami began to lick down Amber's stomach, and Amber was ready for whatever was coming next. She leaned back on her elbows and opened her knees in a silent invitation. Amami's eyes clouded with lust as her gaze went down to Amber's very short shorts. Amami stood and peeled off her black leather pants. She was a gorgeous figure, naked except for a lacy black thong. Amami came back down to the rug and tugged at the waistband of Amber's shorts, pulling it off easily.

Amber had soaked through the material of her sexy red panties. Amami dipped her head down between Amber's legs and inhaled deeply. Her small tongue darted out to taste Amber's underwear. Amber moaned loudly as Amami began to lick and suck hungrily through her panties. Amber wasn't sure how much longer she could take of the teasing. She was thinking of pushing the back of Amami's head into her pussy when Amami hooked her fingers on the underwear and began to remove them.

"Thank the goddess!" said Amber in relief. "Please! Eat my pussy until I cum in your mouth!"

Amami was a good listener. She didn't hesitate. Her open mouth crashed onto Amber's open pussy and Amami sucked and ate and swallowed. The slurping noises she made drove Amber crazy. She began to buck her hips into Amami's mouth, fucking her mouth in a rhythm that made her climax with a loud cry.

Amami's mouth stayed clamped onto Amber's smooth pussy until the effects of the orgasm died down. Then she lapped at the liquid trickling out of Amber's hole, cleaning her like a kitten with cream. Amber rose up and kissed Amami. Her tongue tasting inside her mouth and loving the sweetness of her own cum on the other girl's lips.

"Do you want to taste me?" asked Amami. Amber nodded. Amami positioned herself on all fours. Her forearms against the floor with her butt up in the air. Amber marveled at the beautiful sight. The realization that this girl was hers to do what she wanted with was almost overwhelming. Almost.

Amber kissed each of Amami's smooth butt cheeks. She pulled on the thong and watched the girl's reaction to it rubbing her asshole. Amber's legs still felt weak from her mind-blowing orgasm, but she knelt behind Amami anyway and licked up the space between her butt cheeks tasting the thong. Amami groaned in pleasure. Amber realized she didn't have the patience for much teasing. She easily ripped the thong in half and began to lick Amami's butt crack over and over again. Rimming her and tasting her. Coating her with saliva.

Amber was getting wet and turned on again. She didn't know that was possible. She moved her tongue to lick the sex between Amami's legs and found that it was practically gushing with fluid. Amber had to slurp up the liquid before she could get her tongue into Amami's hole. Amber couldn't get enough of Amami's pussy. She laid down under Amami, her head between her legs and said, "Amami, sit on my mouth. I need more of you."

Amami happily complied, lowering her pussy onto Amber's lips. Amber licked and ate as Amami ground her pussy into Amber's face. The view from under Amami was amazing. Her large breasts swayed and bounced as she fucked Amber's mouth. Amber touched her own pussy trying to ease the ache, but it wasn't the same. Her pussy only wanted Amami's tongue. As if Amami could read her thoughts, she turned herself around on Amber's face and lowered herself in the 69 position. Amber held Amami's hips to keep her pussy on her lips and Amami began to suck voraciously on Amber's clit. Both women shook with violent orgasms as they came into each other's mouths. When the aftershocks subsided, the two naked girls lay in each other's arms on the soft rug.

"Maybe next time, we should invite Hunter to join us," suggested Amber.

"Should we call him now?" asked Amami.