Ambiramus Ch. 19

Story Info
Mark and Cindy are just living their best life.
9.8k words
4.77
4.9k
8

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,298 Followers

"How do I look?" I asked as I stepped out of the dressing room. I hadn't worn a suit in a long time. I felt like a penguin. Mike, Chris, Jane and my brother, James, all rose to their feet. Mike, Chris and my brother were also being fitted for a suit. I'd brought my sister along for a woman's perspective. I knew what Cindy would like, but as my fiancée and sister were now best pals, talking as often on the phone as I did with my sister, I figured I'd trust my sister's opinion.

"You look very handsome, Mark," my sister stated.

Mike turned to Chris. "I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times by now. It's a damn shame he's not gay."

Chris burst into laughter as James shook his head, chuckling quietly to himself. Jane looked ready to say something but wisely kept her lips glued together, meeting my eyes and blushing. She knew more than enough about my sex life, as much as I knew plenty about hers nowadays.

"Simple but elegant," Mike finally said, "I guess she won't want to see you in a potato sack, but let's remember, this is Cindy. All she wants to do is marry you, Mark. A black suit is always a winner."

"He's right," Jane added, "But the suit looks good on you."

"Yeah, you actually manage to scrub up rather nice," my little brother added. There was a hint of sarcasm in his tone, giving him a look which made my sister giggle. "I'm guessing we're all wearing something similar?"

"Of course. I have no idea what Cindy is planning with all her bridesmaids..." Looking at my sister, I continued as she wouldn't give away a thing, "She's working to a budget, making sure the dress is as she likes and I know she won't have her bridesmaids wear anything ridiculous. She'll go for simple, elegant but also a hint of sexy regarding all the dresses."

"Maybe a high hem to show off my legs, Mark?" my sister teased.

"Well, if that's the case, you'll all definitely need to wear thigh high stockings."

"Garter belt and suspenders?"

"I certainly hope Cindy will. She's worn that sort of thing for me before. My god, it was hot. Alexa, with her long legs, would look utterly fantastic as well. Well, all the girls will be hot, to be honest."

She walked towards me, resting her hands on my chest. "But what about me, big brother?" she whispered.

Mike and Chris were chuckling away. James wasn't used to Jane and I now fooling around in such a way, noticing his jaw drop slightly wide. Resting my hands in the middle of her back, I leaned down towards her ear. "What I'm thinking I can't share in front of present company, dear little sister of mine," I growled softly.

I think she nearly shuddered as I leaned back and looked at the other three. "Right, you three need to get fitted now. Good thing Dad has at least half a dozen suits to choose from. Not sure I could handle taking him out."

Getting changed back into my jeans and shirt, I sat next to Jane on one of the small lounges as we waited for the other three to be fitted with their suits. It was fairly run of the mill stuff. We were all fit, still somewhat young men so we were confident there wouldn't be too many alterations required. What I didn't want was an off the shelf suit. I wanted it tailored as I didn't just plan to wear it for the wedding with any lucky. I hadn't owned a good suit in years. I'd bought one when I'd married Megan, but that was now years out of date regarding fashion. I didn't care about trends, but didn't want to look like a moron either.

It took a couple of hours until everything was ready. We were told what date the suits would be ready for collection and payment. "Coming over tonight?" Mike asked once we were outside.

"Cindy, Jane and I will be there around dinner time. Not sure when the others will be around."

"James, we'd invite you but I'm not sure it'll be your scene."

My brother understood to what Mike was referring. "It's fine. I'm taking the wife out for a date tonight anyway."

After a round of handshakes, and a kiss on the cheek from my friends and brother for Jane, I walked her back to my car, asking on the way if she needed anything. It was only when we were about to get into the car that she said, "My brother's cock deep in my pussy."

That brought me to a halt as usual, glancing her way with a smirk. "Getting married, Janey-waney."

"Do you honestly think Cindy would care if we fucked?"

Laughing, I shook my head. "Not only do I not think she'd care, she'd want to watch." Laughing again, I slid behind the wheel as she sat shotgun next to me. "I'm not sure who is worse, Stephanie with her sister or you with me. I know it's just teasing..."

"Are you sure you don't mind the teasing? I'd never want you to think... I mean I know how it sounds..."

"You used to have a crush on me, Jane. Now you're single and you're finally free to express yourself in a number of various ways. I don't mind you saying certain things. Hell, even your casual flirting is harmless. But we both agree we won't cross that line, right?"

"I couldn't," she replied softly, "Because the last thing I'd want is to ruin our relationship. I love you so much, Mark. The only two people I love more are my daughters." She paused before smiling, "Hmm, I guess you're equal with Dad. I am his little girl, after all."

I waited until we were out of the parking garage before I said anything. "Good news is that, despite all the wedding plans, the house hunting is going well. I don't want to live more than half an hour from Natalie, so that does limit our options. Megan is offering to move, but I don't want her to sell that house. If she needs work done, I've already told her I'll do what I can."

Jane took my hand. "I'm so glad you're friends again. I know what she did, but I think circumstances were different... Were they?"

"Well, your husband was doing the dirty behind for years. Megan was only for a few months and..." I paused as I stopped at a red light. "I guess the most important thing is that I could forgive her, but she could also forgive herself. She knows what she did. She still carries it with her. She still loves me. I fell out of love with her and that's why I could leave her behind. Hated leaving the kids, but her? At the time, I honestly despised her."

"What made you forgive her?"

"Realising she's only human. We're not perfect. I'm certainly not. And that, as humans, we can make some god awful mistakes. But it was how contrite she was, and it was effecting her entire life. And she didn't deserve that. I could have gone scorched earth when divorcing, but I just wanted the paperwork stating we were no longer married."

"Not sure I could ever be friends with Will again."

"No-one would expect you to either. No marriage is the same and neither is any divorce. I'm glad I can now sit with Megan on her couch with a drink and laugh about our shared memories once again. The sex is still fantastic too."

"She does have a rocking body."

Concentrating on driving, I still managed to reply, "So does my sister. Seen her naked more times than I can count now. Remember that time we were together with Cindy and her sister in Megan's bedroom?"

"I do."

"What would you have done if I'd slid my cock inside you?"

"Cried for a few minutes as it was what I wanted in that moment... And then begged you to make love to me."

"Stephanie said the same thing about Cindy. Part of her wanted Cindy to give into temptation. I'm sure you were thinking the same thing, right?"

"God yes," she whispered, taking my hand in hers, "I'll never deny my feelings, Mark. I'm not in love with you, don't worry about that. But the crush I used to have has come back with a vengeance. Being married to Will for so long meant I never gave it air to grow. Now that I have time to think and allow myself to really feel, I can't help it any longer."

"And you don't have those same thoughts about James?"

"God no."

"What about Dad?"

"I don't have daddy issues, Mark. Dad is dad. He's a good man. Definitely don't consider him a sexual being, even though I know he still has sex with our mother." I shuddered at the thought. I love my parents but, even at my age, I didn't need to think about that topic. "Yeah, I should ask you about Mum."

"Nope. No, no, no. Mum is mum. That's it. Definitely don't have that, what do you call it?"

"Oedipus complex, or something like that."

"Yeah, definitely not that!"

We fell silent as I drove her the rest of the way back to my apartment as Cindy and her sister were at our place as they'd been out looking at dressed and various other things for the wedding. Though it was still a couple of months away, we knew the weeks were going to pass quickly. Thankfully, Cindy and I were well on top of things and had organised all the important matters. Invitations had been sent out. Close friends and family only.

Leading my sister upstairs, we found Cindy and her sister nursing a glass of wine each as we walked inside. Cindy leapt to her feet and into my arms, kissing me deeply, and I could taste the wine on her lips and tongue. Wrapping her legs around me, I could easily carry her around the apartment nowadays, holding her up with my hands firmly on her butt.

"Does the suit meet your approval, Jane?"

She was busy pouring herself a glass of wine. "My big brother looks fit as fuck in his suit, Cindy. Your girlcock is going to be nice and hard walking towards him. You'll probably want to suck his cock there and then."

"Quite the show if I did."

Taking a seat between my sister and fiancée, Cindy snuggled into me, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. "Good afternoon?"

"We had a liquid lunch before moving on. Not quite sure about the dress just yet. I think I've found the one I want, but I do want one or two minor alterations first."

"Who's coming to Mike's tonight?" I wondered, as I knew he'd invited all our friends but wasn't sure they could all come. Cass had always been the one we were most unsure but she'd since stopped working Saturday nights. It did mean a little less money each week but allowed her to enjoy a private life and her weekends.

"Most of the girls as usual. Stephanie is coming too. She thinks it'll be an eye-opening experience."

"That's one way of putting it. Megan and Caroline are coming too."

"I figured they would." She sipped at her glass. "Have you thought about a bachelor party yet?"

"Not really. Not sure I'll even bother having one. If I want to go to the pub, I'll just go anyway. Going away for a weekend isn't possible as I'm working as much as I can so we can afford the wedding and a deposit for a house. And most of the people I'd want to hang around with... Well, I think they'll end up going on a night out with you than me. Are you going to do something?"

"I'm thinking about it, but I have no interest in male strippers or anything. A night out with the girls would be nice and all, but we do that often enough as it is." She paused before adding, "I'm sure Alexa and a couple of other girls could certainly make it a good night for you."

"Not without you there, sweetie. I know I'd have a great time but I'd end the night feeling guilty simply because you were not there with me. We've done that since the very first time and I don't want to change that one agreement we've had before we get married."

Cindy kissed my cheek. "Love you, baby. You know I wouldn't mind at all because I trust you completely, as much as I trust my friends."

Finishing her glass, Cindy came to a decision as she stood up and turned to face me. Taking off her t-shirt, I wasn't surprised by the lack of bra, her perfect C-cup breasts and toned body. Lowering my eyes, she ran her hands down her body to the waistband of her shorts, hooking her fingers in as she slowly lowered those and her panties at the same time, standing up straight as her girlcock poked out as she was quite obviously horny.

"Something on your mind, sweetheart?" I had to ask.

Smiling at me, she leaned down to help me off with my t-shirt, kissing me before and after it was off, before she took off my shorts and underwear, leaving me naked and hard on the couch. Grabbing a bottle of lube, she straddled my lap, making sure her girlcock was lubed up before I started to stroke her.

"You do realise we're still here, right?" Jane asked.

"You've seen us fuck plenty of times by now, but maybe a certain way not very often."

"Oh my," Stephanie whispered, "Are you going to fuck him, Cindy?"

"I can't remember the last time I did, to be honest."

She was right. It had been at least a couple of months since Cindy had last been inside me. Considering we were approaching halfway through the year, I had been aware of the change but I never made an issue of it, simply because I knew Cindy preferred it that way, so did I. But when Cindy was in the mood to fuck me in return, I certainly never said no to her as she knew I did enjoy it. She did too, but I knew wanted to make it feel more special each time she did.

Cindy slid off my lap onto the floor, getting me into position as she kissed down my body, giving my cock a slow suck for a couple of minutes, moving down and giving my balls some attention, before I felt her tongue at my rosebud. Glancing left and right, Stephanie was watching wide eyed, leaning into her, suggesting she get naked if she wanted to. Jane didn't know what to do, but I knew she was going to watch. Given that Cindy had no problem with her sister, I turned to Jane and told her the same thing as Stephanie.

"Fuck, sweetheart," I moaned as Cindy's tongue was now an expert as rimming me. I still remembered how weird it felt the first couple of times. Now I loved it when Cindy did it for me. She would always do it before fucking me, but she'd sometimes do it while blowing me, moving from my cock up to my butt then back to my cock.

After lubing me up and applying a little more to her girlcock, she pressed the head of it against me as she leaned forward to kiss me. I kissed her back, my tongue sliding into her mouth, as she slowly slid her girlcock inside me, taking a couple of minutes, gently thrusting in and out, before she buried her entire length inside me.

"Been too long, handsome," she whispered, "I know you love this too."

"I do, sweetie. Love it when you fill me up like this."

Slowly thrusting into me, she remained leaning over me, kissing me constantly. Feeling a hand wrap around my cock, I turned to see it was Stephanie who was now leaning in, leaving a soft kiss on her lips, as she slowly caressed my cock. Cindy fucked me nice and slow, definitely not wanting to cum in me too quickly.

"What about Jane?" I had to ask.

"I'm taking care of myself, Mark. But thanks for caring about me."

Cindy leaned back, wrapping a hand around each thigh, starting to fuck me a little faster. I couldn't help savour the feeling of her deep inside me once again, aware I was smiling nearly the entire time. It was enough that Cindy couldn't help giggle every so often at the look on my face. Now that she was leaning back, Stephanie moved and leaned over, taking my cock in her mouth. I had to close my eyes and moan as I was now being pleasured at both sides.

"Totally hot," my sister moaned next to me. Turning to meet her eyes, the desire in hers was clear. "Might fool around with one or two of your friends tonight."

"Just remember that nearly all the men will be gay, and the other man there will be your brother."

"Who I still want to slide his big cock into me," she moaned softly. I couldn't see her hands but figured they were busy working her pussy.

Cindy leaned forward and kissed me again. "Maybe that should be your bachelor party, just book a hotel room and put your sister out of her misery by fucking her all night," she teased, "Maybe I'll join you and fuck my sister at the same time."

"So we'll be married sister-fuckers?"

She stopped moving, her girlcock buried inside me, as she burst into a fit of giggles. Smiling afterwards, Stephanie moved out of the way as she snuggled into my chest for a few minutes, stroking her back as she slowly continued thrusting into me. "Well, I'm glad we can tease and joke about such things," she whispered.

"I think it's fair to say that Stephanie and I both really love our sibling, Cindy."

"And those siblings love you back just as much in return. All we both want is for you to be happy."

"I am," Stephanie whispered, "I just wish I was pregnant now."

We'd been trying for a while and it still hadn't happened. We'd already booked time with a fertility clinic to see what else we could do. We hadn't even had what we'd call a 'scare' yet. It simply hadn't happened. Cindy was at the point where she would invite her sister to join us every night to ensure it happened. Megan knew all about it and had already offered to help out if necessary. Cindy had sobbed, hugging her tight in thanks for making such a generous offer.

Lifting herself up onto her hands, either side of my body, she really started to pump me. Stroking my cock at the same time, I glanced to see Stephanie was now masturbating at the same time, our sisters enjoying a live sex show. Maybe not the one they'd expected, as both had seen me fuck Cindy often enough by now, but they were clearly turned on by it.

"Fuck me, sweetie," I moaned, "Nice and hard."

"Going to fuck you while I'm wearing my wedding dress," she moaned back, "Maybe you can suck my girlcock under it?"

"Sounds like a great idea."

Running her hands up my thighs, she positioned her hands behind my knees and pushed them back as she really started to fuck me. She asked me to stop stroking myself, as she wanted to ride me after she'd cum in me. So I caressed her face instead, her eyes softening despite the fact she was really nailing me by then.

"I'm close, baby," she warned, "Would love to cover you in my cum."

"In my arse, gorgeous. Love feeling you fill me up."

"So fucking hot," her sister moaned next to us.

Leaning down to kiss me again, she moaned into my mouth as I felt her girlcock throbbing as she came inside me. Wrapping my legs around her made her smile while kissing me, continuing to thrust into me until she simply ran out of energy, leaving it buried inside me as we kissed and cuddled.

Pulling out, I felt her cum immediately start leaking out of me as she quickly lubed us both up, straddling my lap as I watched my cock slide inside her this time. Her girlcock was still quite hard, covered in cum and lube. She didn't waste any time riding me nice and fast, my hands at her hips as she stroked herself off, not to cum but just to enjoy herself.

Though I loved it when she rode me, I was now in the mood for more. Cindy could read my face and giggled as she stood up. As I moved off the couch, she sat down on her knees, leaning over the seat cushion as I kneeled behind her, sliding my cock back inside her tight little butt, leaning over her to rest on my forearms, immediately pumping her nice and hard.

"Fuck me!" she cried out, "Oh god, fuck me, Mark!"

Glancing at Stephanie, she smiled at me, not shocked by what she was seeing. She knew her sister loved it when I fucked her hard. Jane moved to sit next to Stephanie, the pair sitting close, shoulder to shoulder. When they turned to each other and shared a soft kiss, I'm fairly sure Cindy and I were smiling together. They'd fooled around before and they did genuinely like each other. The fact they'd be sisters-in-law soon enough? I don't really think it would matter.

Cindy had her hair up in a ponytail, something she did for me often, as I loved grabbing hold of it while fucking her. So did she, pulling back on it while I pounded her. Leaning down to her ear, I kissed her cheek as she turned enough to kiss me. "Going to cum in me soon?" she asked.

"Yeah, you fucking me got my motor running nicely."

I didn't last too much longer before I needed to cum. Cindy was begging for it by then, not because I was hurting her, she was just as turned on as I was and needed to feel my cock throbbing inside her as I released. Taking her hands, I held them close to her body, cuddling her from behind, as I did finally feel that release, driving my cock deep as I filled her up. I stopped moving once I felt nothing else leaking from my cock, leaving it buried as I carefully relaxed on top of her, kissing her softly on the cheek.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,298 Followers