Ambrae Academy Lez-Futa Orgy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel then spoke. "So," she said. "Do you have a vagina as well?" Hannah nodded and moaned as her sister tightened her grip on Hannah's cock. Rachel and Hannah both moaned in pleasure. They both began to fondle each other's bodies. Rachel then smiled at her sister. "Can I suck you off?" Hannah nodded and watched as her sister pulled down her pants and revealed her cock. "Your cock is so big. So big and tasty." With that said, Rachel lowered her mouth down to her sister's cock and began to suck on it slowly.

Holy Fuck, Hannah thought.My little sister is sucking my cock. This feels soooooo fucking good. Oh fuck. I had no idea my little sister was so good at sucking cock.

Rachel slurped noisily on her sister's cock, causing Hannah to moan louder. Suddenly, they heard their mother knocking on the door.

"Girls," Jane said. "What's going on in there?"

"Nothing Mom," Hannah said as her and Rachel tried to hide what they were doing. "We're just talking."

"Okay," Jane said. "Remember to go to sleep soon. Good night."

"Good night," both Hannah and Rachel said. They tried to sleep, but Hannah's cock was rock hard now due to Rachel's blowjob. Rachel then started to stroke her sister's cock and made it twitch in excitement and pleasure.

Hannah then felt her body reacting to her sister's handjob. "Oh god," Hannah moaned. "Something's happening to me. I feel all tingly." Rachel nodded and covered her sister's mouth with her hand. "Mmmmphfffff." With a muffled scream, Hannah came, spraying her creamy ejaculate all over herself and Rachel's arm. Rachel watched as thick ropes of cum shot out of her sister's cock. After a few minutes, Hannah's orgasm finally subsided. Hannah then looked down at the white fluid all over herself. "Oh my god. What the fuck just happened?"

Rachel nodded. "What is this stuff?" She asked. "How are we going to explain this to Mom?"

Hannah shook her head. "I don't know how," she said. "But that felt really fucking good."

Rachel nodded. Rachel pointed at her arm. "Yeah," she said. "Look what you did to my arm. You pig."

"Girls," Jane shouted. "What are you doing in there?"

Rachel gasped. "We're just getting ready to go to sleep."

"Okay," Jane said. Rachel paused and realized that their mother was now asleep again.

"I think she went back to sleep," Rachel said. Hannah nodded. Rachel then started to stroke her sister's cock.

"Do you think this whole thing will fit inside me?" Rachel asked.

Hannah didn't know. "I've never put it inside anything before," she said.

Rachel nodded. "Do you want to try?" Rachel asked.

"Definitely," Hannah said. Rachel smiled as she pulled down her own pyjama bottoms. "After what you just did to me, I'll do anything you want." Rachel nodded and put a condom on her sister's cock before turning around and facing her rear end at her sister.

Hannah was stunned. Rachel's back end was just as beautiful as her front. Hannah then inhaled deeply and enjoyed the scent of her sister's body. Hannah then moved closer to her sister's body.

Hannah then proceeded to rub her sister's pussy. "It seems very small," she said. "So I'll go slowly."

Rachel nodded. Hannah guided her cockhead into Rachel's pussy, causing the younger girl to moan. "Oh god," Rachel moaned. "That feels soooooo gooooood."

Hannah nodded and placed her hands on her sister's hips. They began to hump slowly and gently. Rachel was so fucking tight, but Hannah loved it. She tightened her grip on Rachel's hips and began to hump her harder.

"Oh Rach," Hannah said. "This feels soooooo gooooood. You're the best sister in the entire world."

Rachel smiled and looked back at her sister. "You too," she said before she proceeded to kiss Hannah's lips. Their kiss deepened as they became more intimate. Hannah then proceeded to slip a finger inside her sister's tight, young ass. "Mmmmmmmmm," Rachel moaned. She was feeling more alive than ever before.

Hannah then pulled away and began to hump her sister harder and deeper. "Oh god," Hannah said. "I'm starting to get that tingly feeling again."

Rachel turned to face her sister. "Should I stop?"

Hannah shook her head. "No," she said. "Don't stop. This feels soooooo gooooood. Oh fuuuuccccckkkk." With that last scream, Hannah came hard, spraying her creamy ejaculate inside her little sister's pussy, deflowering her virginity.

After a long time, the two sisters cuddled up against each other and closed their eyes. Rachel then smiled and yawned.

"Best day ever," Rachel said as she fell asleep with her sister holding her tightly. Hannah nodded in agreement and snuggled her head against Rachel's.

What will happen next? Will Rachel get pregnant? And will Jane find out about her daughters' sexual relationship?

To be continued...

12