Ambrosia Ch. 03

Story Info
The Job and unexpected dangers.
5.7k words
4.65
2.5k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Authors Note***

Edited, Revised, Extra Content, No sex this chapter.

Chapter 3: The Job

Ambrosia woke early the next morning, she had to hit a couple General stores and get some supplies for the road. Once again Edward was not next to her when she woke, she was getting used to it. She found she really didn't have a problem with it. She felt more confident than she had in a long time this morning.

As she got up, she looked over at the full length mirror, and dared to go stand in front of it once more. She looked herself over, and for the first time she genuinely thought she didn't look that bad. As she gazed into the mirror she felt a familiar tingle in the back of her head, that made her laugh a bit. She did a twirl, and waved her hand at nothing, knowing that Jaina was watching her. She squeezed her breasts together and blew a kiss at nothing in particular as well, winking before going and sliding her pants on as well as her shirt.

"You're such a perv, Jaina" Ambrosia said with a laugh. Next she put on her armor and strapped her sword to her waist, as well as placed a small wrist blade in her gauntlet. She stopped to look at her name embroidered on the sword sheath for a moment, a gift from Edward. She headed out of her bedroom and into the Hearth room, and thought it was strange not to find Edward there either. Figuring he had probably passed out at a bar, or in some alley somewhere. She briefly wondered if he was okay, but it didn't matter. It didn't change what she had to do this morning. It didn't change how she felt about him anymore. She knew that after this adventure, it was over. She was leaving. And she would find her new home, and her new life in Windamere.

So she set out for the morning. She stopped a few places known for selling adventuring supplies. Picking up a few things that she didn't already have. A couple of weeks worth of dry rations, water skins, a new bedroll, and some chalk. She stuffed it in her pack that she already had with her. It had soap, rope, a grappling hook, wet stones, and a scroll that held a useful spell of invisibility. With her pack ready she made her way to the stable to ready the horse. Well. Not a horse. A Pegasus. The best thing that He ever gave her besides an orgasm.

When she arrived she prepared the saddle quickly. She also prepared another saddle, for Jaina. She took the liberty of going ahead and saddling Jaina's horse. Stopping to glance at the horse for a moment, a beautiful white mare. Jaina hadn't named it. Hell, she paid the stable boy to take care of it all the time. She was going to sell her back to the stable when it came time to leave the city. Ambrosia had her Pegasus for 5 years. His name was Big Brother. He named the winged horse that. After saddling Jaina's horse she walked over and stroked Brother's snout gently.

"Been through a lot, hadn't we boy?" She asked gently as she ran her hand gently over his mane. She petted his neck and softly down his side. She gently bit her lip for a moment as she did. Remembering all the things He made her do with Brother. She scratched at the back of her neck for a moment as her hand moved slowly over his flanks and she looked around for a moment. None of the stable hands were here yet. Maybe she could...

"Sorry I'm late!" Called Jaina as she walked in. Shaking her head. "Had something I had to do this morning."

"Get yourself off?" Asked Ambrosia in a playful tone.

"Of course!" Responded Jaina. "Someone just had to shake her tits at me this morning after such a hot night. I woke up soaked!"

Ambrosia shook her head. "Perv." She prodded jokingly.

"Yup. I've got someone sexy to perv on." She quipped in response. Ambrosia just shook her head and began to put the saddle on Brother. It brought back to mind for a moment I thought she was having before Jaina entered. Jaina knew what he made her do with Brother. Jaina knew that she had secretly enjoyed every moment of it. Jaina saw Ambrosia's distant stare, as Ambrosia looked at her mount, and got a small grin on her face.

" I was thinking of a surprise for you." Jaina said with a slight smirk.

"Oh?" Questioned Ambrosia

" Yeah. I was thinking once we are far enough for the city, maybe I would have you suck Brother's cock for me." She said with her wicked grin still adorning her face. She watched Ambrosia blush deep crimson as she looked around to make sure no one had heard Jaina say it. Had Jaina somehow read her thoughts that she was fingering herself last night?

"Maybe if we have time." Answered Ambrosia. Ambrosia's nipples got hard. Jaina was talking about forcing her. It made her knees go weak.

"We will have time. And there will be no maybe about it baby. You're going to be a good girl, and get covered in cum for me aren't you?" Jaina said as Ambrosia whimpered. Jaina could see Ambrosia's reaction to her words. Skin going flush, and her legs quivering. Ambrosia's response was a barely audible whisper.

"Yes Jay. I will." She whimpered. She was ready to melt right there. She felt Jaina put a hand on her face and she closed her eyes for the kiss that was coming. A sound snapped both of them out of their enjoyment of the moment. The stable boy came into the stable with a large bag of feed. Ambrosia snapped out of it and finished strapping down the saddle. She took in a deep breath and looked to Jaina who just winked before mounting her own horse. Ambrosia was hot and flustered and Jaina could not wait to take it further. They set out heading south.

The first two days and nights were pretty easy. Riding until the beasts needed rest, making sure not to push them too hard. Ambrosia could have flown, but she didn't want to leave Jaina behind, besides she enjoyed spending the time with her. Jaina and Ambrosia spent those two days talkin, flirting, having a pretty good time. Jaina wanted Ambrosia worked up and ready to do anything for her surprise on the third night.

And to that end, Jaina would not have sex with Ambrosia at all those first two nights. They would cuddle and tease one another. And they would talk into the night about things to come, the things they would do with Jaina's brother, and what life would be like for them. They talked of forming a new adventuring Guild in Windamere. Jaina would practice her alchemical skill by mixing herbs and weeds. She did manage to brew a few alchemical healing potions. And she squealed on the second night when she had successfully brewed a sunburst potion. The third night however did not go as Jaina had planned. They had settled in to camp, and were setting out rations when a noise alerted Ambrosia to the coming ambush.

The creatures came out of seemingly nowhere. As if the Earth itself had spawned them out of the ground. They were gangly, half-starved looking creatures. Their flesh was a dim grey oh, that looked to have a tinge of white. They had no hair, and large red eyes. It looked as if the nose had rotted off their face oh, and they had large drawers filled with razor sharp teeth. At the end of their mouth formed hands they had long fingernails like claws. They moved with a speed that seemed unnatural. The first of the beast lunged at Ambrosia and speared her to the ground. She heard the scrap of its claws against her armor as it tried to gut her. She brought her leg up between him and gave him my to shove with her , launching the creature off of her. She drew her sword as she heard what sounded like the tearing of clothing.

Turning in time to see one of the creatures slash its claw across Jaina's chest. She shouted out in pain, for she was not wearing armor. The front of her robes began to stain red as blood seeped from the wound. Jaina's eyes turned from shock of pain to determination and she spoke an incantation, sending the creature flying and pieces of the Arcane blast tore to shreds.

Three more erupted from the darkness to join the three that had originally encircled them. The five of them now charged all as one. Three lunged at Ambrosia, forcing her to side step one and slash her sword in a wide Arc across the chest of the other two. The first was caught unprepared, but its brethren deflected her sword with it's claws, sending the blade back at the first and digging the point of her sword into its skull. One down, two to go. The two that rushed Jaina, died far quicker. She extended a single finger at each of them, and cast an incantation. Out of each finger five small white beams of light erupted, hitting each of the creatures, each beam ripping off chunks of the creature's flesh. Causing the creatures to fall into a heap.

Ambrosia almost looked as if she was dancing with the other two, avoiding their strikes. Swinging her sword with lethal precision oh, but the creatures unnatural speed allowed them to dodge what should have been killing blows. Finally she lunged at one of them, bringing her sword down over her head in an attempt to split the creature in two. The creature backpedaled, to dodge the blow. But Ambrosia anticipated this move, she spun on her heel to finish the swing and bring the sword upward directly behind her where she assumed the other beast was attempting to attack from behind. She was right. Her sword caught the creature's scrote and ripped its flesh upwards to the beasts chin. Spilling the creature's guts to the ground. She brought her sword around in one deft spin to find the first beast neck. Its head rolled along the grass.

Snarls drew their attention back into the darkness. Ambrosia and Jaina looked on as ten more beasts appeared into the campfire light. Jaina conjured a fireball and threw it into the midst of the creature's. Ambrosia lept into the fray of those still standing after the explosion. The beasts like to attack from behind, Ambrosia adjusted her tactics to overcome that problem.

Faking her attacks in one direction to finish the attack out behind her to kill a beast. Jaina used her magic missile spell again to help finish off any that Ambrosia's attacks didn't kill outright. The fight only lasted a couple of moments before they were all dead.

"A patrol." Stated Ambrosia.

"Of ghouls." Finished Jaina. They both looked at one another. Ambrosias armor was scratched up a bit. Jaina's bleeding had stopped. Ambrosia took a deep breath and moved to make sure that Jaina was all right. Removing one of the alchemist healing potions that Jaina had been brewing the past two nights from her pack and handing it to her. Jaina quickly downed it and sat down as the pain started to subside as the potion did its work.

"Protected indeed." Said Ambrosia as she tended to Jaina as best she could.

"I'm afraid our playtime will have to wait until we are somewhere safer baby." Said Jaina.

"Sorry Jay. But play time isn't anywhere near my thoughts at this point." Answered Ambrosia.

"I know baby...i know." Jaina responded. Ambrosia kept watch as her lover slept that night. She was pleased to see the potion do its work. By morning Jaina was healed fully and there was nothing but the tear and stain in her robes to show where she had been struck. When Jaina woke she found that Ambrosia had been watching her all night long. That brought a smile to Jaina's face .. but then a worry.

Ambrosia had to be tired. The two began to argue like an old married couple about what Ambrosia needed to do. Jaina knew she had to sleep. Ambrosia was stubborn and did not want to for fear of what else may be lurking about. But in the end Jaina won out.

"Look baby. You can't protect me if you're half asleep and your mind won't be at its sharpest to deal with whatever we may come across. Get some damned rest." Barked Jaina.

"Fine! Fine. But you will wake me if there is trouble?" Warned Ambrosia

"and don't let me sleep all day. If those were ghouls I want to get in this cave while the sun is up." She huffed as she peeled off her armor. She couldn't sleep in it. It was too uncomfortable. Jaina just grinned as she stripped down to her pants and shirt.

"Of course I will baby. Now get some rest." Jaina assured her. Jaina watched her fall asleep. This girl, who had come from a farm in the middle of the continent, was turning out to be a great fighter, a wonderful lover and a fierce friend. Yes it was easy for her to figure out she would treasure Ambrosia for years to come.

She stood up and softly made her way a bit further up. Searching for the marker that was supposed to be here. It took her about an hour to find it. A large stone inscribed with an arcane rune. She mentally marked its location and walked back to camp. It was less than a mile away. As she waited, she scryed her brother once more. And once more two portals came up. A black one, of what sounded like snoring, and the one that shows him. She focused on the dark one. Turning the vision one way, then another to try and get a better look. All she saw was darkness. Her brow furrowed lightly. What the hell was this dark vision she got every time she scryed for her brother? What did it mean?

For once she wished she knew an actual wizard that had gone to the magic college. She looked over and watched Ambrosia sleep. She waved away the scry portals. She let four hours pass before finally waking Ambrosia. During those four hours she brewed more potions. successfully brewing a few more healing potions, and once again discovering another potion. A growth potion. She giggled as she woke her lover.

"What's wrong?" Ambrosia asked as she looked around for danger.

"Time to wake up baby." Jaina whispered.

"Oh, okay. Let's get to it then." Ambrosia said as she stretched, then reached for her armor. Jaina watched as her warrior woman started to dawn her armor once more. She could do nothing more than smile. When she was finally finished, Jaina waved her the direction of the stone. Leading her to the arcane stone. Ambrosia looked down at it, with a questioning look to Jaina.

"This is the marker we are looking for. It conceals the cave." Jaina said as she placed her hand to the stone. She spoke an incantation, the rune faded and its light shot up into the sky as a solid beam of light. Then the beam began to open and the world cascaded away into another world entirely it seemed. It was daylight, and it melted away to show the night behind the door way. Ambrosia frowned. This kind of illusion was powerful magic. Very powerful magic.

Inside the gateway, it was night, and before them was a castle. A very large castle. It was unlike any other castle she had ever seen. It looked to be made of black stone, almost demonic in nature. It looked as a spire, with three different offshoots from the spire itself. Walkways went from the spire to smaller courtyards. The courtyards themselves were supported by slanted stone pillars that connected to the main spire. The front door was massive and made of solid iron with a courtyard before it that was connected to the ground by large curving stairwells. Archways adorned the walkways between the Spire itself and its courtyards. Every doorway on every wall seems to be carved c18 spiraling designs that all seemed the end with sharp points in either direction. The castle looked like something out of nightmares , or a building straight out of Hell, but there was a common theme on the entire castle. Instead of monstrous gargoyles, stone dragons and draconic figures adorned the top of the spire looking out in all directions.

"This isn't a cave." said Ambrosia as she stared up at the castle. "That's something else. That is someone's home. Jaina."

Jaina staired. Then took Ambrosia by the hand and stepped inside. She looked over at Ambrosia. Her look was very serious. She spoke very quietly.

"The priest said there was some kind of magic hiding where the relic was kept. He said it was a cave, but this castle shouldn't be here. We HAVE to find this relic if we want to leave White Harbor Ambrosia. It could be months before we hit a payday like this again. So how bad do you want to leave?" Jaina asked.

Holding her friends hands. Looking her lover in the eyes. It was Ambrosia's call. Ambrosia looked up at the castle. Nodding her head in understanding. She drew her sword. Not knowing what they would find inside. But she was sure, it wouldn't be friendly. They walked up to the castle slowly, keeping her eyes out for anyone, anything that could be watching them. They headed up the steps of the castle slowly. Her senses were heightened. She was battle ready. The two of them extended the circular stairway up into the main Courtyard. The courtyard itself was adorned with flowers of all kinds that look like they shouldn't be growing in such a place. Beautiful blues and greens seemed to glow with the night sky raining all around them. It was absolutely beautiful.

Beautiful, but also very powerful Magic. The two of them walked through the Stone Courtyard admiring the beautiful garden of magical flowers until they came to the large iron doors. Bolted with what looked like silver bolts. As they approached the doors themselves opened, almost inviting them. Jaina looked to Ambrosia, who returned her worried glance. And slowly the two of them walked inside.

Once inside the spire's hall, very faint and eerie light barely penetrated the enveloping darkness. It had no true source as far as they could tell. This not being something that sat well with them, their guards went fully up. They walked what seemed like forever in the eerie lumination till the hallway broke open. A giant spiral staircase sat in the middle of the room. The ceilings gave way to the endless steps, spiraling upward like a winding snake. Along the walls in various locations up the Spire were great glass windows that allowed the Moonlight to enter. Perhaps this was the source of the eerie lightshow? Some of the windows were just plain arched windows, but some of them we're great circular windows with designs and artwork etched into them.

" My love, it seems we have guests." Said an unfamiliar, echoing female voice from the Shadows.

Ambrosia stopped dead in her tracks, frozen from the unfamiliar voice.

" Well then, be a good kitten, and play with your food." Responded a heavy dark voice from somewhere above them.

"Jaina?!" Ambrosia shouted as the entire hall went pitch black. An inky darkness that the moonlight could not seem to illuminate. She got no answer from Jaina. Could sound not even penetrate this darkness? Then she felt her head get woozy, with pain in the back of her head. Something had hit her. But she had no time to figure out what it was as her consciousness left her.

In the darkness she heard screams. She heard moans. She saw Him. She seemed to see everything that He ever made her do. She saw the barn all around her. Then in the middle of the barn she saw Jaina. She was nude, bound in ropes around her breast, going down over her stomach and up between her legs. Her ankles were tied together and suspended behind her back forcing her into an unnaturally bent shape. Her arms were tied behind her back with her wrist nearly touching her ankles. There was a rope that went from her wrist and rope harness back up to a beam at the top of the barn. Jaina was hanging there. Naked. Her skin was pale. Very very pale.

She almost looked dead.

"JAINA!" she tried to shout. But she couldn't. What was this? A horrible nightmare? Slowly the barn began to fade away, and gave way to what looked like the hall from the castle, but Jaina still hung there. Books aligned the walls as if this were some sort of library. Jaina hung by this rope harness in a dark room like a spectacle for some twisted enjoyment.

Ambrosia also had her hands bound behind her back. It looks like something you might find in a torture chamber. for the bedroom of someone who is really into domination.

"Oh look lover, the other one is waking." said that female voice. The same from the foyer.

12