Ambrosia Women's Health Club

Story Info
A unique approach to diet and fitness.
6.3k words
4.77
5.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: This story is about a professional woman who joins a women's health club with a very unusual approach to diet and exercise.

Women's Health Club

*****

"Welcome to Ambrosia Women's Health, Ms. Debra Stone," the tall blonde lady said as she read the prospective client's name off the sign-in sheet.

"Please, call me Debbie," the 5'5" brunette haired women dressed in a pencil skirt and professional blouse answered.

"Of course. My name is Ms. Devereaux," the tall blonde woman replied as she held out a hand to greet Debbie. "It is a pleasure to meet you. Now how did you hear about us?"

"I've seen your ads," Debbie explained. "You offer an alternative all-natural approach to women's health and fitness. Anyway, I'm intrigued. I've put on a few pounds, over the past few years. I'm 39, and I weigh almost 140 pounds, and I know it doesn't get any easier losing weight the older you get. I've tried traditional dieting and exercise, but the weight seems to keep coming back, so I'd like to try a different approach."

"Very well. How much do you know about our program?" Ms. Devereaux asked.

"I know that your club is exclusive for women, which really appeals to me," Debbie said appreciatively. "I've tried joining gyms before, but I was always intimidated by all the muscleheads there."

"Do you know anyone currently in our program?" Ms. Devereaux asked.

"There's a lady in my office. Eileen."

"Ah yes, Ms. Burch."

"Yes, she always gushes about Ambrosia. She spends her lunch hour here, and she always comes back raving about your services. And her fit body practically sells your program. She's my age, and I'd love it if I could be a size 6 again like her."

"That is excellent to hear." Ms. Devereaux agreed.

"She never quite tells us exactly what your methods are, though. Can you describe them?" Debbie inquired.

"Now, I must remind you, our methods are not traditional, and they are proprietary," Ms. Devereaux cautioned. "As such, we are very protective of our methods and techniques, so, to that end, we require everyone who joins to sign a non-disclosure agreement."

"Are your methods really that different?" Debbie asked skeptically.

"Traditional weight loss clinics and gyms, they don't nourish your soul. We take a holistic approach to diet and exercise and give our clients an experience that they crave, which is the secret to our success. We offer a very unique approach to diet and exercise, madame, that is quite a departure from our competitors. I'm sure you can understand that we need to protect our business interests."

"I-I suppose that's fair," Debbie decided.

"Here is a copy of our contract. It is a month-by-month agreement, as opposed to other clubs that require a year's commitment. The payment terms are here. If you sign right now, we can get you initiated in our program.

"I suppose, then, even if your program isn't for me, then I can quit after just a month. Is that correct?" Debbie asked.

"Absolutely, Ms. Debra. Other clubs of course require a 12 month commitment, but we are confident that you will love our program and want to stay. We've never actually had anyone quit our program unless they move out of town, so we have a nearly 100% member retention rate."

"That's crazy," Debbie gushed," but I guess, well, what do I have to lose?"

"Only a few pounds," the saleswoman smiled.

Debra laughed as she grabbed a pen and began signing the paperwork.

"So, I am almost late for work, but can I start tomorrow before work?" Debbie asked after signing all the forms.

"Perfect. We can start you with the diet program tomorrow," Ms. Devereaux explained. "Members come to our site for meals. Most come twice a day, typically for breakfast and lunch, and then they are free to eat whatever they like for dinner."

"That is perfect. I work just around the corner. I can come a little early, eat breakfast, and then come here for my lunch hour. Maybe Eileen and I can make a lunch date of it."

"Excellent. And we have an exercise regime, also." Ms. Devereaux informed her.

"I have an afterwork commitment today and tomorrow, but I could come the day after," Debbie proposed.

"You are a member of our club, and you are welcome here as often as you like," Ms. Devereaux warmly replied.

"Do I need an appointment for the diet or the exercise activities?"

"No, we always have meals or equipment available."

"Good, then I will be back tomorrow morning," Debbie confirmed.

"We look forward to it, Ms. Stone, and welcome to Ambrosia."

*****

Day 1 - Diet

"Ms. Stone, it is good to see you again," Ms. Devereaux greeted Ambrosia's newest member.

"I'm so excited to see what Ambrosia is all about," Debbie replied.

"As are we to see you start on your journey," Ms. Devereaux confirmed. "Please, follow me. I will be your guide."

"So, you have a cafeteria in the building?" Debbie inquired.

"Not exactly. We have a series of feeding stations. It's just down this hallway and then to the right."

Debbie followed her to the end of the hall where a series of doors stood before them.

"So, we have different flavors to suit your mood," Ms. Devereaux said as she waved her hand. "Vanilla. Chocolate. Mocha. Custard."

"This is healthy? It almost sounds too good to be true," Debbie exclaimed.

"You'll understand in a minute. If you would, please pick a flavor to start with, and if you don't like it, then you can always try another," Ms. Devereaux reassured her.

Debbie stood contemplating her options for a moment. "Vanilla sounds healthiest, I suppose. Let's try that."

"Very well, then. Step right this way,"

Debbie entered a bright room lined with different stalls, but as she peered into the stalls, she stopped dead in her tracks.

"That - that - " Debbie stuttered.

"Yes, it is exactly what you think it is. People are often taken aback at first sight," Ms. Devereaux calmly stated.

Debbie looked around the room at the stalls lining the walls. Each of them had a naked man standing at attention. Half of them were filled with women giving blowjobs and handjobs to the men in the stall.

"What - I - this - " Debbie tried to speak, but words failed her.

"As you can see, what we offer is a semen-based diet," Ms. Devereaux explained.

"All those flavors on the different doors outside?" Debbie said as she stared at the lewd scene before her eyes.

"Yes, it is a little tongue in cheek, if you will. It is really based on skin color. Vanilla is white. Chocolate is black. Mocha is Latino. And custard is east Asian."

"I - I - I don't know." Debbie realized one of the women in the booths was her own co worker, Eileen, who was otherwise orally fixated on a male subject.

"Are you morally opposed to this feeding method?" Ms. Devereaux asked.

"No, I - this is kind of a personal subject," Debbie stuttered.

"Now this is not a sexual thing," Ms. Devereaux insisted. "I can assure, our diet is based on scientific evidence. A load of semen is small compared to a full meal, but it is packed with nutrients and can fuel you for the day, which helps prevent overeating. Scientific research has demonstrated that male sperm contains many essential dietary elements, including vitamin C, B12, ascorbic acid, calcium, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, fat, and hundreds of different proteins."

Debbie stared at her dumbfounded.

"Who are the men?" Debbie asked cautiously.

"They are paid a nominal fee. A lot of your membership costs go to screening them to ensure they are clean, drug, and disease free. Many of them are actually local university students."

"And the women have to... ahem... personally collect their meals," Debbie asked as she stared at her friend, Eileen, with her mouth stuffed full of manhood.

"We used to offer the semen in small bottles to go, but it turns out our clientele preferred personally harvesting their meals," Ms. Devereaux answered. "I liken it to the farm to table movement. You gain a deeper appreciation for your meal when you know where it has come from and you personally worked to collect it."

"I guess that's one way to put it," Debbie said, her voice still filled with disbelief.

"As I mentioned, this is not actually a sexual experience, although we realize that aesthetics are a fact of life, so we only select men who are pleasing to the eye. That said, they are all trained to stand still the whole time. They will not directly interact with you. If there are any reports that they so much as make eye contact or touch you, then they are removed from service. You are in control of everything. Now would you care to have a meal?"

Debbie's resistance was visibly weakening. "I - well, I suppose I've already paid for the month. I may as well give it a try," she gamely decided.

"Excellent. Then you may choose any open booth. I will wait outside until after you are finished with your meal, and then I will take you to the next station."

Ms. Devereaux disappeared from the room, and Debbie was left still in shock over her predicament. She quickly scanned the open booths. All the naked men were about six foot tall and trim, so she picked a random booth and entered it.

There was a chair for her to sit on. The man was fully naked and standing on a small stool which brought his crotch about to her face height. As she sat down, she looked up at his face. Even though he was looking straight up, he appeared younger, most likely one of the university students that Ms. Devereaux had mentioned.

Debbie felt awkward with the man's flaccid cock staring her in the face. She licked her lips as her throat went dry and butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

"Ahem," she said, clearing her throat as she summoned her courage. Debbie realized she was at a critical point. Either she would go through with it or turn around and forget the whole Ambrosia experience. She looked around the room. There were women in the booths on either side of her, and she heard them loudly slurping as they gave their men a blow job. She wasn't sure if it was pressure to fit in or her own personal curiosity, but her hand reached up to brush her fingers along the stranger's penis.

His cock twitched, and she was startled by the instant reaction. Debbie had been divorced for 5 years, and it had been almost a year since she had been on a date and over two years since she had sex.

She studied the cock sitting in front of her. He was college aged, she decided, which meant she was almost two decades older. Her arms were shaking, and her mind was awash in thoughts and emotions.

It's not sexual, she told herself. I'm just here to get breakfast. She took a deep breath, and then she raised her hands back up, slowly wrapping her fingers around his cock. He was circumcised, and the head of his cock was the only part sticking out as her fingers wrapped around his entire shaft.

She squeezed, applying light pressure to his manhood, and she felt the blood rushing to his sex organ. As she began to gently tug at his cock, he quickly hardened in her hands.

"Oh my," she muttered under her breath as his penis quickly grew to an erect 6 inches in length.

She continued jerking him off, and then his pre cum began leaking out and over her fingers.

"Oh, that's my meal," she realized.

Debbie drew back her hands and licked the precum off her digits. It tasted salty but not unpleasant. Her stomach panged, and she looked back at the hard cock sitting in front of her. She was starving, and she wanted to feed her hunger.

Without thinking, she opened her mouth and leaned forward. She wrapped her lips around him and let his cock fill her mouth. She looked up, but he was dutifully looking up at the ceiling. Her tongue licked the precum residue off his shaft.

Thinking that it might help drive him to ejaculate faster, her hands reached up and began to play with his balls. They were full and firm. She imagined the load that awaited her, and she began to suck on his cock, eager to draw his load out of him and feed her hunger.

Her lips ran over the hardened muscle of his cock. The veins popped out of his skin. Her tongue lapped at the head of his cock, taking in the precum as it leaked out.

The small taste of precum only encouraged her to work even harder for his load. She wanted to taste him and be fed. She started bobbing her head furiously on his cock as her fingers fondled his testicles.

A soft moan escaped from his lips as she continued sucking him down. His body tightened up, and she knew he was drawing close. She redoubled her efforts, her mouth feverishly working him, her lips sliding smoothly over his shaft as it left a thick coat of saliva on him that dribbled off her bottom lip.

Her efforts were rewarded as he thrust his crotch slightly forward and deposited a load of hot thick cum that shot to the back of her throat. Stream after stream of cum filled her mouth, almost causing her to gag.

She eagerly lapped it up, though, excited to finally get the first meal on her new diet. It spread across her tongue, coating her jaw and teeth as she savored its taste. She carefully slid her mouth off his cock, careful not to leave a single drop behind.

As she leaned back, she closed her eyes and then swallowed his load in one fell swoop, feeling the warm semen travel down her throat and fill her belly.

Shaking from the experience, she looked around, but no one was in sight, although she knew there were women in the booths on either side of her engaged in oral sex.

"Thank you," she whispered to the man who stood before her.

He grabbed a towel from behind him and covered himself up as he stepped out of the booth and disappeared.

Still shaking, she got up and left the room to find Ms. Devereaux waiting for her outside in the hallway, just as she had promised.

"Have you had your fill?" Ms. Devereaux asked with a wry smile.

"Yes," Debbie nodded, still embarrassed to admit what she had just done.

"Just to remind you, if one dose of our diet is not enough, you can get a second or third dose. Perhaps you'd like to try a different flavor."

"I think I'm okay for now," Debbie laughed uncomfortably, the taste of cum still on her tongue.

"Perfect. Then, I will introduce you to the next station. It is just down this next corridor."

"There's more?" Debbie said incredulously.

"Of course. A lot of research has gone into the design of our program," Ms. Devereaux reminded her. "Please, follow me into this next room."

After the first experience with Ambrosia, Debbie thought she was ready for anything, but she was left dumbfounded all over again.

The room was filled with booths, although, unlike the previous room, this one did not contain men at the ready, but rather topless women.

"What - " Debbie started, her words failing her again.

"Our meals start off with what we commonly refer to as a protein shake. Now you will wash it down with milk," Ms. Devereaux calmly responded.

"Breast milk?" Debbie said wide eyed.

"Yes. These women are still lactating. Their children are no longer breast fed, but they maintain their lactation by routinely supplying milk for our clients, and they are compensated for their service."

"Is it safe for adults to drink?" Debbie asked cautiously.

"Of course. It is full of vitamins, and you don't have lactose concerns like with cow milk. It is in fact, very fulfilling, and the perfect liquid to wash down your meal."

"Well, I suppose that is all true. Are they university students, also?"

"A few, but not many. Many of them are young stay at home mothers who need a small extra income."

"Oh, I see."

"Of course. Now if you will, please go ahead and enjoy. You can have as little or as much as you like. I will wait outside again for you after you are done."

Ms. Devereaux left the room, leaving Debbie alone again. Like in the previous room, about half the booths were filled with women being fed. She watched as they suckled on the women's teats.

Then Debbie turned her attention to the open booths. Like the men in the last room, the women turned their gazes away, not making eye contact with her. She noted how they were all relatively attractive and large breasted. All of them were at least a C, if not a D cup.

She chose a nice blonde-haired beauty with a friendly face and entered the booth. The woman was standing before a chair. Debbie sat down in the chair, and it left her face to face with the woman's breasts.

"Is it alright if I suck on your breasts?" Debbie asked, feeling it was only polite to ask for permission before sucking on her tits.

The woman just nodded her head slowly. "That is why we are here," she whispered.

Then Debbie pressed her face forward and clamped her lips around the woman's breast. Her tongue felt for her nipple. She sighed deeply, wondering if the woman felt as awkward as she did.

The woman seemed calm however, and Debbie began to softly suckle on her breast. As she latched on, a steady stream of milk started flowing. A warm, creamy concoction sprayed into the top of her mouth. She swallowed some of it and was pleasantly surprised. It tasted milder and sweeter than cow milk.

Debbie continued suckling, drawing as much milk as she could from the woman. She drank it all in, feeling it wash off the inside of her mouth, strains of cum running across her tongue as the milk washed it all down.

After a few minutes, the flow stopped, and Debbie pulled back, thinking she had her fill.

"If you want, you can drink from both sides," the woman whispered again.

Debbie thought how this meal needed to last her until lunch, and another helping of milk could help hold her over until then. She looked at the other unsampled teat and decided what the hell. She leaned forward and quickly drained it of milk as she had already done on the other side.

After finishing, she left the booth, only to find Ms. Devereaux again waiting for her outside the room.

"And how has your Ambrosia experience been so far?" Ms. Devereaux inquired.

"Quite different than I imagined any health clue would be," Debbie confirmed.

"As I mentioned when you signed up. Our techniques are very unconventional, which is why our methods work where other diets fail."

"I can't wait to see the results," Debbie remarked.

"Would you care for a second helping of any of our dietary selection?"

"No, thank you. I really need to get to work," Debbie lamented as she looked at the time.

"Of course. But you must come back another time to experience our gym work out experience," Ms. Devereaux insisted.

"I'll come back tomorrow. I have a dinner with friends tonight after work," Debbie explained.

"We will be here waiting for you," Ms. Devereaux replied.

*****

Day 2 - Exercise

"Good afternoon, madame. Welcome back to Ambrosia," Ms. Devereaux greeted Debbie. "I take it your first day's experience was to your satisfaction. You returned for lunch yesterday, and then you've eaten breakfast and lunch here again today."

"Yes. It took a little getting used to it, but I've overcome my initial trepidations," Debbie admitted. "It's a little embarrassing to admit, but I think I am starting to enjoy the experience."

"Many of our clients have similar reactions. In fact, I see you and Eileen even came over together for lunch."

"Yes, she saw me here yesterday, and that got us to talking at work, and we decided to make a small lunch date out of it."

"Wonderful. I think you will soon begin seeing the benefits of our methods," Ms. Devereaux beamed.

"Yes, I admit I was doubtful, but I think I am already starting to lose water weight."

"Excellent, give it a little time, and you will steadily shed the pounds. And if you engage in our exercise program, that will only accelerate the weight loss," Ms. Devereaux said excitedly.

12