American Engineering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The MRI showed that there was internal bleeding under the skull that could directly affect Seth Mathews' motor skills. How badly he was injured would not be known for at least a couple of weeks because the brain needed time to heal.

The doctor in charge took detective Inman aside and said "We are hoping that all goes smoothly but if Mr. Mathews has a brain seizure, he might end up brain dead. If that happens the family will have to decide to pull the plug."

"If that happens the charges will go from aggravated assault to first degree murder," the detective said aloud.

********

Before Detective Garrett Inman walked out to the waiting area and introduced himself to the victim's wife and his brother, he turned on his voice recorder. He would turn it over to the tech department for a voice comparison to the recorded nine one one call. He did that automatically because one out of three calls were plants created by ones involved in the crime to try to throw the investigator off the trail.

In the general conversation in the waiting room, he picked up a few things. One was that Seth Mathew's older brother was gay and appeared to be the one handling the situation with the help of his partner. His male partner was Chinese American and would be considered a small man. He could see the cigarette box in Seth's brother's shirt pocket. He wrote the brand down in his notebook.

Detective Inman concluded that he would have to talk to each one of Seth's siblings one at a time to be able to establish just how his relationship was with the others.

Ivy Mathews, Seth's wife was a five-foot-six-woman who appeared to be a genuinely nice looking middle-aged woman who was surprisingly in good physical shape. Tonight, her hair was blonde, but the roots of her hair exposed their natural black color. If she had been the one with the migraine headache it appeared to have disappeared quite quickly. He wrote in his notes a reminder to find out if she had a history of migraines.

The other female, a redhead that was comforting her seemed to have more than just a neighborly interest in her because she sat closer to her on the bench seat than what would be considered normal. Although closeness in this circumstance would be normal their physical touching seemed intimate and extreme in this situation.

The Detective learned that she was a friend from Washington State that had flown down to spend a few days with the married couple. The detective printed their full names, their description, their telephone numbers, and ages in his notebook.

He wanted to know what the real relationship was between Seth's wife and this unknown female. Detective Inman had a gut feeling about the two females but was hoping that what it was telling him was wrong. The way the females were physically connecting was raising a lot of questions. The Detective knew that body language could provide insights where word of mouth spread lies.

None of the four seemed to have a clue about how this could happen and claimed that as far as they knew no one was out to get Seth in the area. The problem was that all four of them came across as if they were trying to sell him on how saintly Seth was. As a result, all they did was raising his suspicions that one or more knew more than what they were revealing.

When he walked in, he had no suspects but by their conduct with each other and him, it was clear that they were hiding something. The key may be in finding out what they were trying not to disclose rather than what they were claiming. No man is a saint like they seemed to be claiming. To him they were as honest as a gay saying 'I'm not gay I quit two months ago.

Everything one does has a basis of truth in it or hidden by it. The detective had to figure out which game the four of them were playing. Did each one of them have a motive to want to take an unsuspecting man's life and if so, why?

The detective left after learning that because of the swelling on the brain Seth Mathews would be kept in a chemical-induced coma state. The doctors believed that he had the best chance of recovery the longer his body was allowed to naturally heal.

The doctors agreed to inform him before they brought him out of his drug-induced state. Detective Inman wanted to be able to talk to him before any family members or friends got to him because they might say or do things in an attempt to confuse him further.

********

Upon returning to the station, he again contacted the police in Everett Washington and had a Ms. June Alford age thirty-nine added to the list of names he had provided them. Asking them to find out Ivy's medical history and if she was having a sexual relationship with the name of the lady, he had just given them.

Opening the windows edge program on the computer he began to look at each one of the four suspects' Facebook pages to see if it would help to eliminate one of them. It showed their political views, their lifestyles, sexual preferences for those who promoted it, and the games they played.

Other than the general stuff there was no way to check if they were in communication with each other, but by going through their friend's list Detective Inman was able to establish that they each had listed some of the others on their friend's list thus proving that some kind of relationship existed.

At first glance the Facebook pages were not revealing much, beyond the fact that Mrs. June Alford was a white Native of South Africa who had immigrated after she went to university here. He sent an official email letter out to the Facebook legal department. He wanted to get unrestricted access to everything the four had on their Facebook pages, not just what they allowed the public to see.              

Detective Inman stressed he needed the access because it was part of a criminal investigation and they had to include messenger, video chats, and all related things. If they had more than one Facebook page, which most did this was the quickest way to find out about them.

Seth's Facebook page was different because he had one through the publishing company and one, he had for himself. It was the personal one that caught his attention because he learned that Seth was quite vocal on the freedom of speech issue and promoted his Christian values.

A link led him to a news article where Seth's approach to life, in general, was being attacked as been homophobic and non-accepting of this new age attitude in his approach to them. The way the article was slanted it became clear the writer had written a hack piece trying to do as much damage to Seth Mathews' reputation and life as possible.

Detective Inman then checked out the writer who worked for the Rolling Stone magazine. That magazine was the one that called the only living member of the Boston Race bombers a hero to learn that the author had been ripped apart by the mainstream because of his woke attitude.

Detective Inman saw this woke concept for what it was, just another way for some to disguise their hate of America, its history, and its society so that they could justify their actions. It had arisen from the ashes of the fight for equality by the Lbgtq's community.

The Lbgtq's community in its push for social equality had taught society that being in one's face and screaming with the full power of their lungs got them the notice they wanted. Now every social movement was taking it further.

Each in their own way was trying to do as much damage as possible in an attempt to get the same required attention. It took fifty years for the LGBTQ community to get accepted. Nowadays these new movements wanted it instantly.

Sad for them, it was not working. In fighting, as they saw fit, they had lost the support of society instead of gaining it. Now they were attacking the culture of the country because in most of the country their views were not being accepted.

Many in the woke community had to push their agenda down the throats of people who wanted to be left alone and allowed to live their lives as they saw fit. But sadly, individuality was no longer accepted by so many who held the mass media's attention. If you didn't conform to their way of thinking you were automatically branded as being a racist. It was worse and more public if you were white. There was nothing more destructive than the mob mentality.

After shutting off his computer Detective Inman went home to catch a few hours of sleep with his wife who would be waiting for him. When he came in to work the first thing in the morning, he would contact the cell phone companies and request a printout on everything available for the last six months.

********

At the crack of dawn, Micah Joel and Jose King were in their everyday clothing walking the block when they spotted a drop of blood. Using the shop camera, they photographed and moved on. About twenty feet away they found a second one. What was interesting was the direction it led them to, the six thousand block of Morgan.

Whoever was dropping them was running as fast as they could. The last one they found was at six three two two Morgan. Just in front of a great big construction bin full of stuff that had been removed from the house.

The container had the name of its supplier, which was a local firm called Murphy's Waste Management.

"Dispatch can you verify who lives at six three two two Morgan," Micah asked?

"Are you thinking what I am thinking what I am," asked Jose?

"That the perfect spot to hide the weapon used," Micah replied. "Would be in the middle of the rubbish created from remodeling the house."

That was when the dispatch came back to inform them that the registered owners were Jack and Anna Mathews who had been taken by the virus.

"Anyone could have dumped the weapon if it's there," Jose said. "The key will be figuring out how to get it legally without drawing attention."

Micah laughed and said, "My wife's uncle owns the waste company so maybe we got a way of getting it without a warrant."

After returning to the car Jose watched as Micah called his wife's uncle. While his cell phone was ringing, he turned the speaker feature on. After getting him out of bed Micah explained what the problem was. Thankfully, his wife's uncle who was a law-abiding man agreed to have it picked up and replaced first thing. By nine that morning, the waste container would be sitting behind the police station.

With that done they returned to the station because they had to take out the tent and set it up. With the weather changing daily they could not afford to have rain wash any possible evidence away. Once there they explained to the sergeant what they learned. He dispatched a vehicle to the residence to make sure the dumpster was not tampered with until it was picked up.

When Detective Inman arrived at the station Micah and Jose had almost finished setting up the tent. He went out to talk to them and after hearing what they had discovered thanked them for the dam good police work.

*********

It was the sound of the cummings engine that caused Ms. June Alford to awaken from the few hours' sleep she had gotten. The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was Ivy who was still sound asleep. She looked so relaxed and at peace. June lay there savoring the moment while reliving what had happened when they got home last night.

Last night was the second time that Ivy and she had spent the whole night together. After making slow sensual love to each other, they had fallen asleep in each locked against the other's naked charms. It was something June knew she could get used to.

June hoped it would be the first of many because she had dreamed about them being a loving married couple for months. June was looking forward to coming home to a loving wife who was waiting for her after another busy day at the office with a glass of chilled wine in her hands.

Ivy had even thought about asking her husband Seth for a divorce but after having a lawyer review the pre-nuptial agreement, Ivy had learned that because of what was written in it she would have been left with pennies in the dollars.

That was when Ivy had produced the plan for their marriage to fall apart. It would be easy because of their differences in how they now view things. She would make things so difficult for Seth that he would end up wanting out of the marriage.

June had no clue as to how close that was until she had come down to see Ivy on the spur of the moment. She had seen by what she learned that she was on the verge of getting the foundation of her dreams.

They had met over two years ago at a support group that she runs for those who had one of their children come out. Ivy was being torn apart at the time because of the religious views she had grown up with and had lived with all her life. June being a psychologist had helped many come to terms with their changing reality.

June freely admitted to herself that she had been sexually attracted to Ivy right from the start but had kept her distance deliberately because of the need to protect her license. Ivy with her slender frame, large full ripe cleavage, soft face, and warm heart had a figure that seemed to compliment her beautiful personality. Instantly June was smitten, and fellow staff had noticed her interest but admired her for keeping her distance.

No matter how much Ivy downplayed her femininity she had June going home to masturbate regularly because of the pure sensuality that effortlessly flowed out of her.

Ivy had come to the group because she needed to learn how to cope with the fact that her oldest daughter, a mini she had come out. Ivy was conflicted by the whole situation and was overwhelmed by it.

It was compounded by her husband Seth who had cut off all financial support to their daughter because of her conduct and threw her out of the family house. At that time, she had been enrolled in the liberal arts at one of the local universities and had been living at home.

No matter what Ivy tried to mediate Seth was having nothing to do with it.

As he said, "she made her choices let her live with them. I have to, but I do not have to accept them or pay for them."

That was his point of view and she had to live with it even though both were ripping her heart apart. It was a stark reminder to all at the time that one's conduct affects those around us.

Ingrid the eldest had gone from having it easy to staying with friends, sleeping on their couch as she rebuilt her life. Even the lesbian lover she had at the time dumped her because she didn't want to be associated with what she saw as a loser. Ingrid learned the hard way just how hard life can be.

Surprising Ingrid had come to realize over a rough two years that she was straight as she explained it and had been influenced by the new age attitudes that many whom she associated with at university. After a few weeks of long discussions, Seth had accepted her explanation and had welcomed his eldest back into the family home. Just like any good Christian would.

Now Ingrid was engaged to a man that neither her parents were thrilled about who was well off financially. June who had always known that she was a lesbian was wondering if Ingrid were leading him down the aisle so she could divorce him in a few years and take him for half his money because that is what she had done to her husband.

Five years of a fake marriage had set her up for life. The excuse she used to get the divorce was that she had to find herself. Two years later she had come out and freely embraced the fact that she was a hardcore lesbian. Though over the years she had experienced the joys of new female lovers it was not until she had met Ivy that she understood what true love was.

During that time when Ivy was dealing with her daughter's ongoing problems, June's and Ivy's relationship had deepened. As soon as June had been introduced to Ivy, she knew she wanted to convert her to her lifestyle because Ivy had the gentlest inner soul she had ever seen. Slowly she had drawn Ivy into her world first by becoming the friend that guided her through the situation with Ingrid once she had completed the sessions she had agreed to.

They started meeting for lunch twice a week. June soon was changing her work schedule so that she could have more free time to be with Ivy. Thankfully at the time, Ivy was too wrapped up in her problems to notice June's feelings.

Each time they parted June would give her a gentle hug and a soft peck on the cheek while holding on to her as long as possible to savor the sweet smell of her scent.

Soft tender kisses on the cheek over time as an encouragement evolved to full-frontal kisses lip to lip witch Ivy gladly accepted. Soon Ivy found herself responding which further confused her. The slow seduction of Ivy's heart and mind was being won. It only drove June's desire to have Ivy as her wife permanently to extremes.

While Seth was off on his latest book tour, the biggest one yet, they had become lovers. The first week he was away they had gone on that Friday to Seattle to see a touring play. Afterward, they had gone into the hotel's bar that they had booked into where Ivy had let loose and drank a bit too much. They had a one-man-band entertaining the crowd.

With the music being mainstream it wasn't long until June and Ivy were standing beside their bar table dancing. The bartender moved a few tables out and soon everyone in the place was jiving to the music. Just before they closed the bar June got a medium bottle of champagne and two glasses to take back to their room.

That night June could no longer hold back and became the sexual aggressor. It wasn't long until she had Ivy half undressed. When June started feasting on Ivy's ripe breasts Ivy responded by holding her head tight against them. June felt empowered. That was the night that Ivy lost her female to female virginity and experienced the taste of a woman's mouth on her lower lips for the first time. June was thrilled to death when Ivy started responding in kind.

The next day they picked up from where they had ended. Ivy, although inexperienced, was a fast learner. The new lovers had to order lunch and supper to be delivered as neither could get enough of the other. Each was being consumed by the passions and pleasures they were giving and receiving. June loved the sound of Ivy's voice while in an organism. They ended up staying the weekend in the suite and only left because June needed to get home because of work on Monday.

By the time they had left the hotel June knew that Ivy was hers because Ivy had freely admitted she had never experienced such sensual and sexual pleasures in her married life with Seth.

Before leaving the city, they had gone out as a couple to purchase their first double-ended dildo. She had allowed Ivy to pick out their first toy which she had used on her for the first time last night. That was the moment that Ivy admitted she was in love with June. As far as June was concerned, she knew she had found the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

Last night after about an hour into foreplay Ivy had helped her strap on the double dildo before they climbed back into the master bed. Ivy had eagerly guided their new toy into her waiting and swollen lower lips. Once June was totally embedded in her Ivy whispered the words she longed to hear in her ear.

"Seth has agreed to a one-year legal separation which will end up making the pre-nuptial agreement non and void. Soon I will be able to be yours forever."

"I am going to worship your body," June responded, "as you have never experienced before. Tonight, I am making love to you as if you were already my wife."

For both, the melding of their bodies together became the birth of a new relationship. In emotional and physical exhaustion, they had fallen asleep with each embedded in the other.