American Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Trans spy is tracked down by an amorously inclined FBI agent.
10.5k words
4.8
4.6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,909 Followers

Chapter Four -- Crystal's Demise

Ambassador Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas Nevada, March 1985

Crystal was fuming. She had been so close to getting what she needed from Brett Beaumont and had been thwarted by him, not deliberately, but by his ego and his addictions to booze and gambling. She still had two days left in which to get to the contents of his safe so she would need to use the time wisely.

Liam dresser lay on the bed in his cheap hotel room and looked at his crime wall, his notebook flat on his chest. He looked at the pictures of Crystal Greystone with both lust and resentment. He knew that she was evil. He knew that she was a spy. He wanted to capture her and make her pay for her sins and for him to receive the accolades he deserved for doing so. But he also wanted to possess her. We wanted to get her somewhere where he had complete control over her and make her realise that he loved her and she would fall for him too and beg him to make love to her.

He realised that his fantasies were childish and ridiculous. He knew what the practicalities of the situation dictated. At best he might be able to seduce Crystal and if not he would take what he wanted from her by force but eventually he would have to sacrifice her on the altar of democracy. It was a simple precept: he was good and she was evil. He would win and she would lose.

But first he would play in the grey area between black and white, between good and evil.

He looked at the pictures of Brett Beaumont; the handsome young, rich, brilliant scientist who was constantly forgiven his transgressions because he had a beautiful mind and Liam's jealousy raged. Liam would make Brett Beaumont pay too. He might have a brilliant mind when it came to science but he was stupid when it came to women and his weaknesses repulsed Liam. He was a womaniser, a boozer and a gambler and he didn't deserve Crystal Greystone. Liam would make Beaumont pay too when he took Crystal into custody. He would make sure that Beaumont's weaknesses were exposed publicly and no one at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory or the DoE would be able to save him. The current Presidential Administration had no time for men like Beaumont no matter how brilliant they were.

Liam realised the hypocrisy of his thoughts but he never entertained the concept that he might be going insane.

He looked at the pictures of Michelle Dupree. She was as tall as Crystal and had a similar build and she was pretty but she didn't have Crystal's beauty; at least not in his mind. He knew that Crystal and Michelle had been fucking regularly during Brett's absence but that didn't make him jealous. Michelle was a transwoman was not a competitor. In fact the images in his mind of the two transwomen engaged in sexual congress fuelled his desires.

He had linked the pictures of Crystal Greystone and Brett Beaumont with red twine wrapped around stickpins. He also linked pictures of Crystal to Colonel William Spooner and Bronson Bateman with blue twine. Beside those pictures he pinned an article cut out of the Washington Post regarding Senator Palmer blocking the bill appropriating more Stinger missiles for the Mujahedeen rebels in Afghanistan. Beside that he pinned a news article reporting the murder suicide of Bronson Bateman and the whore. He also pinned to the wall an article reporting the suicide of Colonel William Spooner.

To anyone else but Liam the crime wall would appear the work of madman and Liam had kept the do-not-disturb sign on the door since his arrival, taking fresh sheet and towels from the housemaids but denying them access to his room. Studying the crime wall was giving him a headache when suddenly an idea came to him.

He couldn't approach Crystal directly until he had proof positive of her crimes. He could prove that she was living under a false identity but her defence would be that as a transwoman it was the only she could live her life as a female. The rest was suspicion and conjecture for which he had only circumstantial evidence.

Maybe Michelle Dupree knew more than he thought she did? Maybe he could use her just like he had used Wendy Meakins. The thought intrigued him and the idea of taking Michelle to bed fired his imagination. Pillow talk with her could prove interesting and making love to her might seem like a second prize but it was only a stepping stone to first place and the gold medal: Crystal Greystone.

His cock engorged at the thought of it but tempting as it was he didn't masturbate. He would save his seed for Michelle Dupree's tight asshole.

Liam Dresser found Michelle Dupree and Crystal Greystone picking over the breakfast buffet at the Ambassador Hotel. Neither of them were big eaters but they had rehearsals and three shows to get through. They would carb load at breakfast and burn the energy during the day, douching away the detritus before the late show so that they were clean for any nocturnal sexual activity.

Liam was ravenous now that he had a clear objective and washed down eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and pancakes smothered in maple syrup with coffee, sitting in a corner booth well away from the girls but where he had an unobstructed view of them. He followed Crystal to the lobby and watched her make a long phone call from the guest phone booth while Michelle smoked and drank more coffee in the restaurant.

The women were dressed in leotards and dance tights, their hair tied up and their makeup light. They wore sneakers but carried the high heels they would wear onstage to perform. They were joined by a couple of the drag queens who performed in the review who were similarly dressed for rehearsals. Checking out Crystal and Michelle in their leotards and tights had sexually stimulated Liam and he noticed that plenty of the other male patrons threw furtive glances their way.

Crystal finished her phone call and Michelle and the other drag queens extinguished cigarettes and the filed into The Envoy Cabaret and Liam watched through the open door as the choreographer and producer began to walk the girls through the rehearsal, tweaking things here and there and providing the girls with notes about their performances.

Liam left the girls knowing they would be busy right up until after the matinée performance and went to find Brett Beaumont.

Crystal had had a heated phone call with Stephan Boriliski, alias Steven Boland, whose number had been provided to her at the dead drop by her rezidentura colleague who was currently tasked with keeping an eye on Brett Beaumont and his security detail. The number she was given was answered by the operator at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino who put her through to Steven's room.

Steven told Crystal that that rezidentura was disappointed in her progress. The documents she had copied before Professor Beaumont went out to the Nevada nuclear test site were useful but they needed copies of the documents he carried after the Cottage nuclear test so that Soviet scientists could evaluate the results and determine how far along the American's were with the development of their Strategic Defense Initiative.

Crystal told Steven that she still had two days in which to get access to the documents and that she would not fail and Steven listened patiently.

"Crystal. You need to know that the Director of the First Chief Directorate of the Committee for State Security himself has directed that Crystal Greystone's identity is expendable and secondary to the objective," Steven breathed into the phone.

It was what Crystal feared most. The KGB was willing to 'burn' Crystal and extract Kyle Gordon. If they did that there was no guarantee that the rezidentura would create another female identity for Kyle. There were some in the KGB who were not at all happy that the KGB was using a transwoman as an operative when Kyle Gordon could operate efficiently and effectively in his legitimate male persona. Kyle may not be as successful in duping stupid American men, who let their 'little head' control their 'big head', but it was less distasteful. There were always women who were willing to prostitute themselves for money to undertake such tasks and they were expendable. Why waste a valuable asset like Kyle Gordon dressed as a woman?

"But you know how valuable Crystal is to the cause," Crystal was tearing up.

It broke her heart to talk about herself in the third person.

"Yes. No one knows better than I Crystal but your identity is less important than the information that is held by Professor Beaumont. If you have to sacrifice Crystal's identity to achieve the objective do it. Crystal can never be traced back to Kyle Gordon unless she is captured and that is unthinkable and you know what your duty is in the event of imminent apprehension," Steven said gravely.

"I will carry out my duty sir," Crystal whispered.

"The FBI and the DoD are still stirred up about what happened to Colonel Spooner in Washington. We think that for now your identity is safe but they may be looking for you. Get this done Crystal. I am here with your rezidentura support to assist you but the weight is on your shoulders," Seven Boland broke the connection.

Crystal did not perform well during the rehearsal because her mind was on other things and the choreographer and producer wailed on her to get her mind in the game. She cleared her head and when it was time to go and get changed for the first performance of the day she was ready.

Stardust Resort and Casino, Las Vegas Nevada, March 1985

Liam found his feisty bellhop and slipped him a twenty to find out that Brett Beaumont had a late breakfast sent to his room and was yet to emerge. Liam took up his usual position in the Stardust's lobby and ordered coffee whilst pretending to read the newspaper. Brett Beaumont's security detail sat near the Executive floor elevators looking a little tired, his suit wrinkled. He sipped coffee and tried to stay awake. It had been a long night.

Brett Beaumont emerged from the elevator just before noon looking refreshed and dressed smart in a sharp suit. He nodded at his security man and strode purposely to the gaming rooms where he began to bet heavily on blackjack, drinking bloody Mary's, tipping the cocktail waitress generously whilst riding a rollercoaster of luck that saw him nearly bottom out then double his initial stake.

Liam hated Brett's exceptional luck as much as he hated his good looks, flamboyance and wealth.

Brett gambled most of the day away and went back to his room late in the late afternoon and took a nap but first he called The Ambassador Hotel and left a message with the concierge for Crystal advising her that he would come to her late show and rendezvous with her at the meet-and-greet. He arose late, showered and changed into a nice suit and took a car to The Ambassador where he had booked a table in the Envoy Cabaret.

Ambassador Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas Nevada, March 1985

Brett watched Crystal perfume her 'park and bark' and was once again enamoured at her performance. Her high kicks in the chorus line made him think of how good it would feel having those long legs wrapped around him while he fucked her. His security detail had left him at the entrance to the Envoy Cabaret but lingered not far away from the door, fully expecting Brett to emerge with Crystal and take her back to his room at the Stardust. This would suit the bodyguard because he could go to his room and finally get a good night's sleep.

Liam Dresser watched all this from the same table he had sat at the last time he had come to the Boys Will Be Girls Spectacular. There was no doubt that Crystal was the best performer in the review but Michelle Dupree was a close second.

The girls changed out back and came out for the meet-and-greet, Michelle wearing a silver party-dress and Crystal dressed quite the opposite in a stylish tight-fitting burgundy skirt-suit, her legs swathed in black fully-fashioned stockings, her feet shod in matching heels.

Brett moved in on Crystal before anyone else could get close to her and Liam moved in on Michelle.

"Thanks for the autograph Michelle, is there any chance that I can buy you a drink somewhere else?" Liam gave Michelle his best smile.

"Well it is late; where did you have in mind?" Michelle smiled back at him and Liam couldn't help but compare her to Crystal and decided that she was still not as alluring and beautiful as Crystal but there was no doubt that she was a close second.

He glanced across and saw Brett guiding Crystal across the room towards the exit where his security detail was hovering.

"We could have a drink here in the bar," Liam said hopefully but he saw Michelle frown.

"I'd invite you back to my hotel but it's a bit of a dump," Liam said turning down his mouth.

There was no way that Liam was taking anyone back to his hotel room. They would look at his crime-wall and think him crazy.

"A bottle of champagne can liven up any dump," Michelle said hopefully.

Michelle was not averse to taking men up to her room but there was something about this guy. Liam was a cute name and he was a handsome, dark-haired and tanned thirty-something who had the gift of the gab but he gave off a vibe. He appeared a little uptight and he kept glancing over towards Crystal. Michelle thought he might be a cop of some kind so she decided to test the waters

"You know it's a hundred dollars for the night right?" Michelle raised her brows to see how Liam would react.

If he was a cop he had to tell her now otherwise it would be entrapment.

"One hundred dollars to spend an evening with a girl like you is a pittance," Liam smiled at Michelle.

"Ok. We can go up to my room. Order a bottle of champagne at the bar and we'll take it up to my room," Michelle leaned in and kissed Liam's cheek.

While Liam fought his way to the bar Michelle jostled her way through the thinning crowd to Crystal and Brett who were near the exit engaged in a heated conversation. Crystal wanted Brett to take her to his room at the Stardust, ostensibly to make love but her real purpose was to copy his keycard or gain access to his safe. Brett wanted to gamble for a while at the Ambassador before they went back to his hotel.

"Hey you two; what's happening?" Michelle could sense the unease.

"We are going to win big here at the Ambassador because I haven't had a chance to play the tables here and they are grist for the mill of the gambling machine that is Professor Brett Beaumont," Brett chuckled, already well in the bag.

"Ok kids have fun and play safe. I've got a nice handsome man buying me champagne to take up to my room," Michelle tried vainly to make Crystal jealous.

Brett's eyes roved over Michelle Dupree, taking in her beauty, her long curvy body and her long nylon-sheathed limbs and Crystal noticed.

"Hey did I hear you right when you said that you and Michelle have adjoining rooms?" Brett smirked.

Crystal nodded and made no attempt to disguise her anger.

"Maybe we can fuck in your room tonight and listen in on your girlfriend and her man. I bet the walls are paper thin in a shithole like this," Brett looked at Crystal and then at Michelle and sniggered.

"Do you have a connecting door?" Brett added when neither woman answered him.

"We do but you won't be using it," Crystal said dourly.

Michelle blushed but the idea of Crystal and Brett listening in through the wall while she was making love to a stranger was quite kinky. She could see that Crystal was uncomfortable with Brett's interest in her and his proposal that he and Crystal listen to Michelle fucking in the room next door and she couldn't help feel a little schadenfreude because she was jealous of Brett taking Crystal away from her,

Crystal dug Brett in the ribs and led him away to the casino, his security detail tagging along at a respectable distance.

Liam returned from the bar with the champagne just as Crystal and Brett were leaving the cabaret.

"Is she your friend?" Liam nodded at Crystal's back receding down the corridor.

"Well yeah. We're both in the review but we are also friends I guess," Michelle replied.

"That guy she's with seems like a bit of a dick," Liam ventured.

"Not the half of it. Never mind those two let's go up to my room and get comfortable," Michelle put her arm through Liam's and led him towards the lobby.

Michelle allowed Liam to kiss her in the elevator and she held his hand and led him to her room.

Liam was looking forward to enjoying the delights of Michelle's body. She was wearing a sequined silver sheath-dress with spaghetti straps that was outrageously short; her perky cleavage and long legs displayed to perfection. Her legs were sheathed in shimmering flesh-toned pantyhose and Liam was amazed that she could walk in her heels because they were so high.

They stopped outside Michelle's room for a long languid kiss which Liam enjoyed immensely but he was acutely aware that Crystal Greystone's room was right there next to Michelle's. That was the room he would really like to be going into. That said, the girl he was holding in his arms was beautiful and exotic.

Her breasts pressed into his chest, her lips were soft, her breath was sweet and her perfume was divine. She wrapped herself around him sensuously and slinky like a cat. His hand went to her thigh and stroked her toned flesh, delighting in the feel of her diaphanous nylons on his fingertips.

Michelle was taken by the handsome man. He was good kisser and she felt safe and comfortable in his arms. She could feel his hard, muscled body through his suit and his even harder appendage pressing on her belly.

She opened the door to her room and they sidled inside, still embracing each other. Liam kicked the door closed, put down the bottle of champagne, and guided Michelle to the bed, his lips still pressed to hers, his hands on her buttocks. He lifted her up and lay her on the bed and looked down at her in the lamplight.

She smiled up at him for an instant Liam imagined that it was Crystal Greystone but he shook away the image and concentrated on giving Michelle the attention she deserved.

He climbed on the bed and kissed her and she slowly undressed him and when he was naked she admired his tanned, toned fit body. Liam hadn't given himself much time off during his stay in Las Vegas but when he had he'd spent it in the gym and swimming laps in the hotel pool and lazing in the sun. He stood up to remove the last of clothes and gazed down at her.

"You are a beautiful young woman," Liam smiled down at Michelle who blushed with embarrassment.

It was nice to be with a handsome man who appreciated her. Most of the men who paid for her services were older and they pawed at her and slobbered over her, rutting her like an animal and leaving as soon as they were spent. They often treated her cruelly but Michelle needed the money so she endured it.

"You're quite handsome yourself," Michelle smiled up at Liam and waggled her fingers at him.

He joined her on the bed, looming over her, his long thick cock sticking out proud and needful.

"Let me take off my dress," Michelle whispered.

"No," Liam whispered and smiled at her and lay down on top of her and Michelle giggled in his ear.

Her voice was both seductive and girlish and Liam's ardour burgeoned.

He pressed his body to hers and kissed her and Michelle wrapped her arms around him and sighed into his mouth. His cock was pressing into her belly and her own cock was becoming tumescent and uncomfortable, lying along her perineum. Because the dress was so short and revealing she had tucked and taped and was now paying the price.

Liam was able to free Michelle's breasts without taking off her dress or her brassiere and he stroked her milky globes and tweaked her nipples. Her breasts felt firm, but yielding. He knew that they were enhanced by silicone but he didn't care; they were magnificent and he lowered his face to them.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,909 Followers