American Phalanx Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hopped into the cold water, letting my baked, bronzed skin simmer down.

I held my bar of tallow soap in my hand, ready to scrub myself. But then I decided to dip my head for a bit first before the water filled with suds and my filth.

Earlier this week, Smokey gave me shit for not being able to hold my breath for very long when we went swimming in Whitefish river, so I decided to take this opportunity to practice. I found that you can hold your breath a lot longer the second time, after you let your body acclimate during the first attempt.

Plunging myself under the water surface the second time, I practiced opening my eyes. The surface was a shimmering window to a clear, blue sky. It was so clear and featureless that as the water began to settle down, the surface was settling into a single, static image. A blue slice of color, without even the sun to break its monotony. Something about it was very soothing.

My mind returned to its favorite thought, this time introducing Jessica into the fantasy. Surely Magnus wouldn't mind what goes on in my own mind, right? What he doesn't know can't hurt him...

In my mind's eye, against the cool blue backdrop, was myself, standing erect in that same barn, sharing it with only Jessica and Rachel. Barley and wheat.

"Hmmm," Jessica said in her usual teasing voice as she held my erection in her hand, "well above average." She closed her eyes and was about to dig in when Rachel pushed her down to the ground.

"No!" Rachel yelled, jealously. She erased Jessica's name from the blackboard and wrote in her own. Jessica got back on her knees and sneered, but didn't intervene. Rachel took fantasy-me's penis in her hand. Both his and mine were stiff.

"Only I get to have this," Rachel said before closing her eyes and going "aahh..." with her mouth wide open.

Suddenly I saw a visage of Rachel too realistic for me to credit my imagination with, starkly contrasting with the blue pool above me. My lungs spontaneously expelled all their trapped air, shattering the picture with a million gas bubbles and ripples.

I spring back up out of the water, eyes burning as they adjust to air again. My hands instinctively tried to cover my genitals, but I couldn't hide them entirely.

"Aahh!" Rachel yells in horror, covering her eyes with her hands like a girl. The towel she was using to cover herself fell from her upraised armpits, exposing her naked body, which I had no time to process. I could only see her torso was much paler than her arms and legs, and that she had much bigger nipples than mine.

Panicked, all she can do is cover her breasts and groin with her hands, so I leap out of the tub to pick up her towel and bring it up between us. She quickly snatches it and covers herself, but then remembers the original issue.

"Y-! Y-Your penis!!" She squeals at my erection, which was threatening to stab her in the stomach. The blush on her face is twice as bright as before. Her eyes are like dinner plates, and almost black because of how much the pupils were dilated.

I hop back in the tub with my back turned. The two of us are gasping, our minds racing to process the hundreds of significant, little instants of time that had just transpired.

Though my back was turned, I could tell she was still standing there. It was too quiet for her NOT to be there.

"So, what brings you over?"

"O-oh, my mom wanted me to pick up some of your eggs and sausage, so she sent me over with milk... and Tang."

"That's sweet of her."

"And, when I came to the door, your mother insisted I stay for supper, so I came over here to wash up. I should have checked first, sorry! I didn't see anyone in the tub so I thought it was empty!"

"No, it's my fault. I didn't tell anyone I'd be in here. And I was practicing holding my breath underwater."

"Why were you doing that? You dork!" She laughs, pretending that we haven't just seen each other's intimate parts.

"Rate it?"

"What?... Ugh!" I felt a punch on the shoulder with decent force behind it. I turned around to see the leggy blonde pacing off towards my house. The towel only just covered her shapely bum. Her legs were long and pale to the knees, and there was a slight, barely perceptible sway in her hips. She stopped for an instant, and turned around.

A part of me imagined her playfully saying "above average" with a smile, before continuing back.

"Hurry up in there!" She yelled. I guess some things are only true in dreams.

I quickly finished my bath, desperately trying to calm my rod. I drained the tub, letting the blackened water pour out. I put my clothes on and hurried back inside the house to call Rachel out. When we were all ready for dinner, we carried on like nothing happened.

She had taken off her plaid shirt to reveal the skull T-shirt which revealed more of her outline. Her nice nips poked through on either side of the skull and her golden hair gently clung to her shirt fabric with static. Her arms were a muscular from farm work, but she had a petite chest and flat stomach. I realized that I had been watching her this whole time as we were eating, something she had also noticed. I stared back down at my plate. She cleared her throat.

It was a nice meal of ham, grits, and gravy, with green beans on the side, a nice reprieve from our nightly vegetable soup. Dad and Granddad were off discussing things with the Council, and Mom turned their dinners into sandwiches so they could eat them tomorrow. Rachel had brought over several gallons of milk on her bicycle. We stored them in the icebox, and cracked one of them open for supper. We gave her about eight dozen eggs in exchange, and some deer sausages that we made ourselves from the last hunting trip.

Rachel volunteered to clean the dishes, which gave me a great opportunity to ogle her butt, but Mom shanghaied me into helping her.

Like with baths, water needed to be brought in from pails, so I did that. We heated them on the stove, then put on some rubber gloves. The soap we used for dishes was the same kind we used for laundry: It was irritating to the skin, but it got rid of grease better. I did the scrubbing, she did the rinsing.

"So I was curious, how did Jessica know what a dick looked like? Has she been fooling around?"

I handed her a scrubbed plate. She dunked it in the water on her side of the sink.

"If she had, you'd have heard about it already. She probably just saw one of her brothers'," Rachel rolled her eyes. The water dripped off the clean plate until it was reasonably dry.

"Oh," I sighed, disappointed. "How about you? You don't have any brothers."

Rachel's parents only had daughters, so they made her do boys' chores growing up. Probably why she used to think she was a boy.

"What are you getting at?" She narrowed her blue eyes at me as I handed her a plate.

"Well, I dunno... l mean..." I trailed off.

The silence was palpable.

"Yours was the first."

Rachel's lips made a tight line. The bath incident must have been replaying in her mind because she slumped her head forward till the hair covered her eyes and started shaking. I couldn't tell if she was laughing or groaning.

"Nice," I responded, half-jokingly. She swiveled her head towards me, bewildered. "Yours were nice too," I added.

Her mouth was wide open and her eyes made an expression of shocked disbelief.

"Too?" She nearly yelled.

"I know what you were thinking."

"Shut up and hand me those forks." A sharp elbow dug into my bicep.

After we finished the dishes, we went upstairs to my room. Our other cat, Ginger, was taking a nap on my bed. It was really just a mattress on top of some cinder blocks. I used the space between them as extra storage room.

"Scram," I shooed the poor feline away. Ginger made a sour face before she relocated to my laundry hamper. Rachel gave her a little scratch under the chin.

She jerked a comic book from my under-bed bookshelf, and sat on the little warm spot Ginger left behind.

"Betty and Veronica? You pussy, what happened to your Naruto comics?"

"I traded them to Smokey for that poster."

Rachel turned her head toward the wall. A teary-eyed robot was crushing the members of Queen in his metallic hands. I never listened to their music but it must have been metal as fuck.

"Tch. Should have come to me first. Hey, some of these pages are stuck together. How often have you been spanking it to these tramps?"

"They're not tr-okay, maybe Veronica is. But Betty's not a tramp! She's Archie's childhood friend and love interest."

"Yeah, but she never gets his attention. Everyone goes for the rich brunette bitch. 'Oh my daddy has money and influence and he buys me pretty clothes so I can whore it up for the boys."

"I thought Jessica was your friend."

"What?!" Freckles disappear in pink blush. Panic-stricken blue irises shift to the corner of the room.

"You're jealous of Jessica," I taunt in sing-song.

"Shut up!" Jessica scoots back on my mattress until she's up against the wall. I point a finger at her accusingly.

"You jelly." I tap her on the nose. "You are a jelly girl, miss-OW!" The tow-headed imp took my finger and nibbled on it hard with her teeth.

I pounce on her with half of the weight in my body, straddling her thighs and pinning her upper arms down against the blanket and mattress. "That was dirty," I scold.

"Get off me, dummy!" She pushes back against my pecs with her hands. She's surprisingly agile and manages to flip us around so she's on top.

"Heh heh. Just like when we were kids, you still can't wi-EEP!!!"

A flurry of fingers attack her ribcage, defended only by a thin layer of black fabric. Rachel guards her torso reflexively and that's enough leeway for me to grab her and get back on top. A loud, shrill laugh escapes her lips and I instinctively clamp down on her mouth, not wanting to get caught by my mom or brothers.

I pin her down with more of my weight, and take my hand of her mouth in order to grab both of her hands, interlocking fingers, so that she wouldn't try to tickle me back.

I look down at our heaving chests. We're both panting hard. We're holding hands. Her legs are crossed around my back, and I'm so close to her I'm almost between her hips.

She stares at me doe-eyed with her big orbs, and I know we're thinking the same thing.

How did we get like this?

I look down and realize that I have an erection pressed up against her. Like all sudden erections, it wasn't comfortably nestled down one of my pant legs, but painfully straining against my pants, pitching an obvious tent.

She shifts her hips up, which actually grinds her crotch deeper into mine and I can't tell if it's intentional. But now neither of us can deny that my hard dick was right up against her pussy. Her face is just as confused as mine is, but something in those cerulean eyes tells me she wants me to decide where to take this.

I pull back, noticing just how tightly her legs were wrapped around my waist. Her legs loosen, and I have enough space to bring my hands to my crotch. She gasps loudly when she sees the tip of my penis, but I am merely tucking my erection behind my waistband.

I bring my hands down to support my weight, after making sure not to press down on her loose hair. I mash against her with my genitals, slamming my cock and balls against her crotch. She seems to approve, as she starts frotting and grinding in return.

This is the first time I ever did anything with a girl that directly involved my penis, and our motions against each other caused my foreskin to glide over my dickhead. Her panting grows louder and hotter, and her hands hang limply over my shoulders.

I make a small tugging gesture at the hem of her T-shirt.

"?"

"..."

"?"

"....."

"????"

"!!!!"

She brings her hands down and lifts off her black T-shirt, letting me enjoy the view I only caught a glimpse of before. Her little breasts were slightly pancaked because she was lying down, but they were still round and perky. My eyes scan across her breasts, collarbone and neck. Somewhere along the route her skin goes from pale white to a light golden brown. Her cheeks are flushed. The eyelashes on her half-lidded eyes are like a Venus flytrap, and her alluring blue eyes have a hazy quality to them. Her pupils are the size of chocolate chips.

My hands were doing a subconscious gesture of anticipation, like what a cartoon robber would do with his hands before he snatched his sack of cash with a dollar sign on it. Rachel would always play rough-and-tumble with me, or tease me, or give me a hard time, but now I have full access to the breasts that I've longed to see for years, and all her eyes are saying now is "go ahead!".

Never one to be indecisive, I snatch her titties up with my eager palms.

God, they're softer than cookie dough. But they're firm and elastic. After I shape them with my hands, they bounce back to their original form. I tweak her pink, pea-sized nipples between my fingers. They're hard to see, but both her nipples are surrounded by tiny goosebumps in the areolae. I gently test them with my fingernails, eliciting sharp, soft yelps.

I bring my head down to suck on one of them like a hungry infant. With my ear so close to her mouth, I finally notice how ragged and pitched her breathing is. This was a girl I grew up with, had known my whole life, caught frogs with in my little years and admired secretly in my preteens. Rachel had taught me what a crush was, and the stress and torment that comes from being so close to someone and not knowing if she liked you back.

And I finally bagged her, through some series of events that I didn't plan, and now I was making her mewl and squeak beneath me through the little movements of my lips and teeth. My cock strains restlessly against the sandwich of bodies and pants, making the front of my shirt wet with precum. I let him wait for a little longer. All the action was up here, between me, Rachel, and her soft breasts.

But I cannot snack on her tits forever. I pull back, satisfied and ready to move on. She brings her neck gently around my neck.

"Silly. Aren't we going to kiss first?"

Rachel's lips are just as soft as her breasts, but they have a life of their own. They attack mine with vim and vigor, tightening and loosening according to her whims. I had forgotten about her aggressive and playful nature, and I have to redouble my efforts in order not to be the passive one in this. Still, I have no experience at all, and I'm trying not to bump our heads together. She's the one going for it, trying different angles to bring our mouths together.

At some point in all this, for some reason I retreat back into my memories, thinking how crazy it was that we are doing this in my bed. The one I read comic books and car manuals in at night with a lamp. The same bed I had sleepovers in with Rachel when we were kids, because our moms thought it was adorable. I wonder what they would think if they us now, shirtless and making out. Or the younger versions of ourselves, could they even have imagined that we'd end up together? A part of us must have innocently assumed we'd be together forever, and now we're kind of doing that. Images of us getting old together flash through my mind.

"What's wrong? Are you not into it?" Rachel pauses to ask.

I answer by attacking her neck like a vampire.

"Aaah!" she cries, before I clamp down on her mouth again. "Mmmf" she complains in a muffle that instantly turns into a moan.

I slobber on that goose neck, leaving my mark. For some reason, the skin is super easy to bruise.

She breaks me off, then goes after my nipples, lapping them up. It is cute to watch her try when there isn't enough to suck on. She leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach to my exposed glans.

She pauses a moment, before flashing an evil look at me, then gobbles up my head, which is sticking out from beneath my waistband. She bobs her head up and down as much as she can while her fingers unzip my pants and pries them off, exposing my penis inch by inch as she sucks me.

Her ear is pressed up against my abdomen, and I can't see what's going on, only feel her greedy mouth at work. The tip of my cock brushes up against her tongue and the soft palate of her mouth, and her drool leaks down my shaft onto my balls.

Satisfied that she had coated my meatloaf with her saliva, Rachel goes for my balls next, fitting them in her mouth one at a time before spitting them out. It's a sensation I never knew existed before, but now it's something I want in all our future sex sessions.

Speaking of sex, I just realize I have no condoms, and Rachel probably doesn't have any contraception either.

Rachel stops and looks up at me. As if she read my mind, she says:

"Sorry babe, but this is as far as we can go tonight. I don't think it'd be smart to knock me up."

"Get back to suckin', girl!"

"Rgrghg"

Watching a girl gobble dick for the first time is quite an experience. It's even better being that dick. Rachel was constantly testing how far she could go, or how fast. She couldn't go far in either category without gagging, which made me feel really big.

"Next time you see Jessica, you can tell her how big I really am," I say as I hold her head with my hands, bouncing her up and down my shaft.

She grumbled a throaty protest, but the vibrations only make it feel better as I'm lodged in her mouth. I discover that I only need her to go down on the first few inches to build up to climax, and I can help her out by making quick, small thrusts.

She stops moving her neck. I hold her in place with my hands as I...basically just fuck her face. She makes gagging sounds, but she can tell I'm close to finishing so she tries to hold it together instead of stopping.

"Gluk glug gurk glug gluk" I can't see her eyes, but I imagine they're tearing. I selfishly suppress the guilt for my actions with the rising tide of impending orgasm.

"Oh my god I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum in your mouth, Rachel! You ready??"

"!!"

Years of pent-up sexual frustration leak out of my balls and dick into Rachel's tight, wet throat. I can both feel and hear her gulping down my salty loads. Her tongue slithers under my shaft as her mouth makes swallowing movements, feeling each pulse of jizz going through my urethra on the underside of my cock. She breathes loudly through her nose with a look in her eyes like "when is this going to end?".

I know I could have pulled it out ages ago, but it just felt so good to experience the entire orgasm inside her mouth, until it dies down and flatlines. My cock is more spongy than hard when I withdraw it from her gasping figure.

Cough. Cough. "I just drank your jizz," Rachel sputters in disbelief.

"I know, it was amazing." I give her a kiss on the forehead. She stares at me with her eyes open, like she had lost consciousness and was just remembering where she was.

"This morning I was talking to Jessica about how I thought you were cute.... And now, not only have we made out, I sucked the cum out of your dick and swallowed it."

"You came to our house to pick up some sausage and eggs. And now you got it."

"Oh my god! That's right!" Rachel sprang up off the mattress, putting on her T-shirt.

"I totally forgot! I'm supposed to be home already!"

"But you had dinner with us, so your parents were already cool with you staying a while."

"Dinner was two hours ago, dummy!" She pointed at the clock on the wall. We had been at it for a while, huh.

"I hope they don't smell your breath, then."

A wave of realization, then panic, hits Rachel's face.

"You're right! I'll have to rinse downstairs!" She looked down at my flaccid member.

"I should have asked you to go down on me first. I guess it'll have to wait for next time."

Rachel gave me a wink before she rushed downstairs. I put on my clothes and followed her out. It was 7:30 in the evening in the summer, so the Sun was still out, but it wouldn't be for much longer. I really wanted her to stay.