America's Next Top Kinkster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ones picking on Nate backed off, looking back at him as they walked away confused.

"Congrats Nate, You can go back and join your fellow contestants. Hayden, I'm sorry to say, You have been eliminated from the competition. And now, It is punishment time."

The group of men grabbed Hayden and walked him over to one of 6 platforms for him to stand. He stripped completely nude. These platforms must be for the 6 losers of the competition. Meanwhile the final 2 will win cash prizes.

Mr.Grey approached with a bucket, brush's and some other supplies.

"These are from my fetish bar." He said.

He poured some silver paint into the bucket followed by a bottle labeled "Tickling powder".

He mixed the two together and then gave the paint bucket and the brushes to the ticklers who had caused Hayden to lose. The men began painting the silver mixture all over Hayden until he was completely covered. Not a single spot on him was not coated in the silver paint. It didn't take long before the paint began to harden into a completely solid structure. Hayden had been turned into a literal statue. Unfortunately for him though, He was still very well alert and could feel the intense ticklish sensations all over him. The sensations would hit in different spots and at different intensities so he could never get used to it.

"As agreed in the contract, You will remain in this state until sometime soon after this competition wraps." Mr,Grey said "Soon, 5 others will also join you on these remaining platforms with their own customized punishment fitting the fetish of the day."

Charlie looked into the camera to cut a promo.

"And there you have it. 1 down! 6 to go until we crown our winner.

What fetish will the guys face next?

Who will be the next to go?

What will the next punishment be?

Who do you think will prevail?

Find out next time on AMERICA'S NEXT TOP KINKSTER!"

Author Note: Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed. Please let me know what you think!. This is a spin-off or companion to my 'Charlie and the kink factory' story so if you enjoy I recommend going to my profile and checking that out. Very similar themes and you can learn more backstory about the factory, Charlie, and Mr.Grey ;) Comments mean a lot!

12