Amethystra Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aika looked over her shoulder at her lover, grinning wantonly as the half-dragon pushed her conjured cock through the flimsy resistance of Aika's petals. The wet, slick feeling of that member prodding her deepest recesses had her howling over the railing, casting her resounding pleasure down to Amethystra below. Another wave of vertigo hit her, dizzying her.

Were it not for strong hands gripping her hips, she might have been thrust over the railing to a swift end. But Lidia was back there, holding her steady as she hollowed out the much smaller human. Aika felt the wind hitting her face, felt the sensation of weightless dizziness that came with vertigo and something in her felt like it...released?

"Lidia," she panted over her shoulder as the half-dragon thrust into her again and again, grunting, her powerful hips complimenting the movements of her decadently sensual body. "Wings!"

"Really?" Lidia asked as her thrusting faltered. She had a grin on her face and a dangerous light in her eyes. Aika nodded and watched as the black wings attached to Lidia's back spread out to more than twice as wide as Lidia was tall. The draconic wings beat the air around them and before Aika could react, she felt true weightlessness—and then incredible speed as the wind whipped through her hair.

Strong arms wrapped around her from behind, clutching at her breasts and abdomen. Aika hooked her feet at the ankle around the bend in Lidia's knees, bracing herself to the half-dragon's body as a powerful, conjured cock speared deep into her. Aika's eyes closed. She reveled in the free-fall, reveled in being held by this powerful beauty, and reveled in the warmth filling her core, a conjured draconic cock pulsing and pouring conjured seed deep into her.

The ground rushed up to meet them. She wasn't sure how long they were falling for, but Lidia's powerful wings snapped out wide at the last moment, catching the air suddenly. Lidia grunted in exertion, groaning and eventually screaming in effort to pull them out of their dive. Aika could see the individual blades of grass just outside of Amethystra, then the mouth of a glowing cave as Lidia pulled them up high. She almost blacked out from the sheer physical strain of gravity's pull, and when she finally came to again, she had the most powerful climax of her life, spraying quim all along the grass and stones outside of Amethystra.

It wasn't until after her near-blackout and climax that she was able to truly process what she saw: an enormous purple dragon peering out from the glowing cave.

The darkness deep within the Temple of the Black Bride could be disorienting, Caylin Del'Sade knew, and so she stayed very close to her visitor. The garnet-haired woman was smiling knowingly as she navigated the darkness expertly, despite her blindness, with a half-elven hand in her own. Ravin's steps were calculating and hesitant, but they were quiet. Caylin appreciated the skill it took for anybody to walk quietly on such a hard floor.

Caylin was the first to feel the pool of warm, viscous fluid, her bare feet dipping into the still pool. She stopped and turned, placing her hands upon the hips of her visitor. She heard the whisper of bare feet and swishing silks as the handmaidens of the all-female servants of Louhi swiftly departed.

"With breath and flesh, and scent and savor, I ask thee a simple favor," Caylin recited. Magic suffused the words. "Upon my lips a sacred kiss, pulling truth from blessed bliss. Heart unveiled in blackest night, within the darkness, she is my light."

With the last syllable, the darkness melted around them like candle wax, cloying to their skin. Caylin, naked, felt the inky substance clinging to her, matching her body heat, caressing her sensitive skin. Ravin, when the High Priestess could see her once again, seemed unbothered by the ritual, even as the darkness took a life of its own, plucking at her clothing and, seemingly, consuming it as it replaced her garb with a pseudo-gown of oil-like blackness.

Indeed, the half-elf was smiling at her as if she bore a secret that Caylin couldn't fathom.

So the High Priestess touched herself. One hand gripped her full breast while the other slid between her thighs, curling toward her sex. Ravin gasped, but her grin remained even as her eyes closed. She joined the High Priestess in self-gratification, and Caylin felt a thrill coursing through her flesh. It was like an echo of her own pleasure, as though she were feeling the sensations of both women at once.

Indeed, she was. As was Ravin. The inky substance connected them, transferring sensations in both directions. When Caylin's orgasm crested, Ravin felt it, which encouraged her own. And as Ravin rode Caylin's orgasm to her own, Caylin's was reignited on the shockwaves of the half-elf's. And so it went, back and forth, both women hungrily devouring herself and fueling the other's fire.

Until High Priestess Del'Sade broke off, her hands shooting out to the side, panting, eyes wide and grin wider. Ravin, too, was breathless, quivering in the inky black substance that was roiling all around them. Her hand trembled when she brought it from between her thighs, and Caylin watched with her lip pinched between teeth as the half-elf tasted her nectar as though savoring some sweet treat.

"Are all High Priestesses of Louhi so...decadent?" Ravin asked, stepping forward until she could wrap her arms around Caylin's lower back. The human woman welcomed the embrace and the intense pleasure of the feedback loop it caused, courtesy of the black veil surrounding them.

"Louhi encourages self-exploration. We all go through a season of sexual exploration in that endeavor," High Priestess Del'Sade said. "Some of us never let it go."

"With magic such as this, why would you?" Ravin asked. She was visibly thrilled by the feedback their embrace was causing. To Caylin, it was like holding a wand used by minor mages to elicit a shocking sensation—often as a prank, but sometimes to violent efficacy—and not letting go. "High Priestess Del'Sade, is this your price for a favor? If so, I should ask for a great many favors..."

"Caylin," she said to the half-elf. "No need for formalities between lovers. Usually."

"Usually?"

"There are certain arrangements. We of the Black Bride often make them with lower ranking acolytes. A sort of Mistress and servant dynamic."

"Ah," Ravin said, catching on. " 'High Priestess Del'Sade, please let me lick thy divine cunt,' and so forth?"

"Precisely," Caylin said. "And you may."

Ravin didn't hesitate. She sunk into the darkness, and as her vision departed, her mouth opened wide. She registered Caylin draping her thigh over her shoulder first, the downy soft hair of her pubis second, and tasted the purely sinful sweetness of her nectar third. Her tongue danced along her slit, nose buried in soft hair as she parted the woman's petals and sought out her sacred crest. Her clitoris was not hard to find, for it was prominent within her folds, thick and turgid compared to those Ravin generally enjoyed, and Ravin could swirl her tongue around the protruding gem with ease.

Perhaps it was the size of her clitoris, or perhaps Ravin was simply that good at what she was doing, but Caylin had to fight from doubling over in abject bliss.

Even better, she could feel Ravin trembling beneath her, struggling to stand even on her knees as she lashed her prominent clitoris with her tongue.

Caylin felt her release building rapidly now, her swollen sex making a sodden mess of Ravin's face as her legs began to tremble violently. A shower of her bliss rushed out into Ravin's mouth, splashing against her cheeks. Ravin moaned into her dripping sex as her own loins gushed with her cresting orgasm. Both women trembled, and Caylin finally collapsed, her legs unable to support her as they trembled from the abject bliss.

Slowly, the inky blackness began to recede, coalescing into the pool at the center of this chamber. Ravin and Caylin were laying on the cold stone tiles, nude and twitching, both faces masks of bliss as they grinned and pawed at each other.

"First thing...in the morning," Caylin said as she regained her wits, "I will send word. To House Torvirr. Be prepared for your summons."

Ravin threw an arm over Caylin and kissed her shoulder, curling a leg to drape it over the woman's hips. "My thanks," she said. "I should bring my companion to render payment as well."

"He would find many willing vessels," she said in response, watching with surprise as Ravin quickly gained her feet, seeming quite steady despite the exhausting bliss they had shared. She smiled down at the high priestess, then gathered her belongings. "Leaving so soon?"

"Business to attend to," Ravin said, winking. Perhaps she truly did recover quickly.

"The Temple of the Black Bride is open to you," Caylin said, closing her eyes and basking in her afterglow. Coils of black shadowstuff reached from the pool to tickle at her flesh. She never heard Ravin's departure as she drifted into sleep, floating on clouds of roiling black tentacles.

"Dragon," Aika said when Lidia carried them back to the cannon deck of the Skystar. "Dragon!"

"Hush, Commander," Lidia said before the woman could rouse the rest of the crew. "What are you on about?"

"The cave we nearly crashed into," she said, glaring at the draconian woman. "I saw a dragon within!"

"Purple?" Lidia asked, seeming unbothered.

"Yes!"

"My mother!" Lidia said, taking Aika by the shoulders. The orange-haired woman's eyes went wide.

"Mother?!" Aika exclaimed.

"Alluvamethystra. As benevolent a dragon as you will ever meet. She is no enemy!" Lidia assured the girl. Her conjured phallus still hung from her hips, dripping. She dismissed it with a wave of her hand.

"I should report this to the admiral," Aika said, nodding. "Even if she is as friendly as you say, he will want to know. Even if to assuage Fina's fears."

Lidia shrugged. "Let's go, then."

Aika considered that for a moment, then nodded. She led Lidia up to the bridge, only to find him—and Fina—absent. She cursed, and the rest of the bridge crew gave Lidia wary glances as she towered over most of them in their search for Vyse.

Aika's cheeks flushed suddenly when she realized where he must have gone. She led Lidia away from the bridge, to the admiral's quarters. In a hushed tone, she told her companion, "Say nothing of what I'm about to do, or about what you might see."

Lidia nodded, smirking. Aika pulled her own eyepatch from a pocket and pressed it to the door gently. With careful precision, she stretched the enchanted fabric into a large oval, then whispered a word of magic. The cloth—and the metal behind it—turned transparent, giving them a magical spyhole into Vyse's room.

Just in time to see his face grimace, his body tense, and his cock twitch as it jettisoned pearly white seed onto Fina's face. The moon priestess was grinning up at him, the pearly white fluid glowing against her skin. She scooped it into her mouth as Vyse began to relax.

Aika swiped away the eyepatch and put it back into her pocket, visibly flustered.

"It can wait," she said, nodding. Lidia nearly laughed aloud.

"Come," the draconian said, wrapping an arm around the commander's shoulders. "I'm not finished with you."

When dawn came, the knock on their door did not awaken Wolf nor Ravin. Despite their late night, they were prepared for the call to House Torvirr. Wolf opened the door to greet the messenger and was taken aback by who stood on the other side of the portal.

"A boy?" he asked. He turned to Ravin. "They send a boy to escort us?"

Ravin stepped forward, taking measure of the gray-skinned, white-haired half-elf for a moment before placing a hand on her partner's forearm. "Not just a boy," she said, a smile on her face.

"Prince Quilin Torvirr," the half-elf said. "Eldest son of the Barbarian King and Matron Torvirr." He bowed politely.

"Ah, forgive me," Wolf said in a rumbling voice. "We are ready to make our way to House Torvirr."

"We are not going to House Torvirr," Quilin announced, and Wolf's eyes went wide. "Please, follow me."

Ravin gripped Wolf's wrist as the prince walked away. "Nothing is amiss here," she said to him. "Trust the boy."

"As they trust us with their heir?" he asked in return. Ravin smiled at him.

"Of course," she said. They followed Quilin out of the Weeping Widow, the grim tavern behind the Temple of the Black Bride.

The young half-elf wasn't truly a child, of course, but Wolf saw him as such. Unproven, small—at least, compared to Wolf!—Quilin wasn't what he would consider a man in the strictest since. Still, the Torvirr house had honored him by sending such an important messenger to escort he and Ravin to...wherever they were going.

Travelling in silence, the trio walked the streets of Amethystra until they stood before a trio of statues, only one of which Wolf recognized. They were alone for now, and the big man took his time taking in the scenery. Truly, Amethystra was a beautifully built city, small though it was compared to places like Haven, Faireweather, and Balnyr, all three of which were bustling metropolises that easily doubled, if not tripled, the size of Amethystra.

Wolf found himself staring up at the statues. They were deities, each one cut from a different type of stone, but the warrior only recognized Alizarin, who was cut from marble. The Red Queen was one of many gods of war, though she represented strategy and was favored by commanders, tacticians, and even practitioners of games of skill. He found that curious, given that she was depicted here wearing only a flimsy wrapping of cloth that covered her modesty, and, even then, not by much.

"My father's goddess," Quilin explained, approaching Wolf as he looked up at the statue. "They were once lovers."

"Bollocks," Wolf said, shaking his head. "Pretty tale for his lad, nothing more."

Quilin didn't protest, only smiled. When Hammer appeared, his smile grew wider, and the young prince excused himself from the ever-growing gathering.

Wolf watched as Hammer walked into the ring of statues, facing the goddess Alizarin as he did so. His smile was warm and genuine when he looked up to regard the deity, but that wasn't what Wolf noticed first. There was something about the man that went beyond his humanity, and Wolf found that he believed the young lad's tale now upon looking at the Barbarian King.

As the mighty human approached, his regard turned to the equally massive—if not more so—monster hunter.

"Gods," Ravin said, and Wolf recognized her tone of voice.

"Keep it in your pants," he said to her under his breath.

"For now," she responded, and he knew her imagination was running wild.

Wolf bowed his head respectfully, but Hammer reached out and clasped forearms with the burly warrior. The giant-blooded man appreciated that. He had expected less of anybody who claimed the title of King for themselves.

It wasn't until they broke that greeting that Wolf could really appreciate Hammer Thunderborn's stature. Though Wolf was taller than Hammer, the Barbarian King had the presence of a true giant. Perhaps the story Quilin had told him was true, he mused as he regarded the man before him.

"Well met, Wolf Stormgrin," Hammer said to the giantborn. "I have heard tales of your guild. Impressive work. And you," he said, turning to Ravin, "are as lovely as Lady Del'Sade indicated.

"There's no need for flattery," she said, though her smile belied the charm she felt. "Besides, we are here on business, not pleasure."

"Of course," Hammer said. "What can Amethystra do for the Ravinwolf Guild?"

"We are interested in expansion," Wolf said. "Ideally, we would like to purchase property within your realm, though an abandoned building would also serve as a satellite guild hall."

Ravin spoke up. "Our operations are for-profit, but not self-interested," the half-elf said. "We come with the intent to stabilize wild lands for peaceful exploration and cultivation."

"I fear you'll find little work hereabouts," Hammer said honestly. He looked around, then said, "Come."

Wolf and Ravin followed Hammer out of the courtyard and into the street. Hammer plucked a loaf of bread off a nearby cart. The woman behind smiled at the Barbarian King and said not a word of protest. The big man ripped two chunks off the loaf and handed one to his guests.

"The king takes freely?" Wolf asked.

"Hardly," he said. "I pulled Darie from a mine collapse a year ago. She was bringing food and drink to the miners that supply our forges, and those of our allies, with precious metals for both jewelry and arms. I was in the area at the time and aided in the rescue efforts. She has returned every coin I've given her since then."

Wolf and Ravin shared a pleased expression.

"Darie is an Aesir woman," Hammer said, "same as me. A swordmaiden of proven skill and a heart for baking, as you can tell."

"She is a valued member of your society," Ravin reasoned, and Hammer nodded. He gave her a warm smile for her observation.

The trio reached the end of the road and Hammer lead them to the right. The small avenue was scarcely wide enough for a proper wagon to roll through—Hammer and Wolf would have taken up a majority of the street if they stood abreast. At the end of the alley, a grand avenue ran left and right, west and east, all the way through Amethystra. They were near the middle of the run, but they could see the tall gateways at either end.

"This is Myr's Path," he said, "where a majority of our trade takes place. Our gates are almost always open. Across from here you will see Ophia's Orbery. She specializes in magical artifice—wands, rings, the like. She came here three years ago as a young mage seeking knowledge. She was instrumental in bringing low Umrae the Black. Are you familiar?"

"She was an ancient dragon. Black, if I must guess," Wolf said. He recognized the name as a shortened version of Umraelolthistre, a dragon that he had seen on a list of dragons that had gained a certain level of notoriety in the region, but nothing more.

"Purple, actually," Hammer said, pleased by the surprised expression on both Ravin's and Wolf's faces. "Though in her latter decades, she was masking the influence of vile shadows that she had absorbed. So, in truth, she was a shadow dragon."

"She would have been one of the last known to draconoligists," Ravin said. "If I recall, there were only a dozen still alive, though most of them were only rumored to be alive still."

"Indeed," Hammer said, a sad look on his face for a moment. "Come."

The pair followed him westward, into the shadow of House Torvirr's spires, which the sun cast in such a way that they pointed toward the northern tower of Amethystra. "Tower of the Crimson Hawks," Wolf said, recognizing the blazon midway up the stone building. "Is it also a temple to Alizarin?"

"By virtue of those who dwell there, yes. My dear friend Venos is their commander. He comes from the south. Spathia. I have encountered few in my travels that could cross blades with me as effectively as he."

"Sounds like a challenge," Wolf said, a grin tugging at his lips.

"One you are welcome to take up," Hammer said, holding his eyes for a moment before he, too, grinned.

"Boys," Ravin admonished. "We have more important matters."

"Few things as important as testing our mettle," Wolf said, and Hammer nodded, clapping him on the shoulder amiably.

Hammer led them further west before turning south at the corner of Myr's Path and Eilis Street. Above them, a wooden sign hung from an iron rod, depicting a rather busty woman with swept back horns and golden eyes. "This is the Horned Harlot," Hammer said. "Coira Revel," he said, pointing to the sign, "is the owner and proprietor. She is as cunning as she is beautiful."