Amicable No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally I leave before the bar closes. But since it was a Friday and I didn't have to be at work the next day, I decided to stay until closing so we could have a private conversation. She glanced over at me a couple of times and saw me sitting there past my normal time, and I figured she was trying to decide why I was still there. About 15 minutes before closing, I caught her eyes again, and suddenly a huge smile appeared on her face.

She walked straight over to me and asked, "Are you still here because you want to be shown what an FWB relationship is all about?"

I sheepishly smiled and whispered, "Maybe."

She chuckled and walked to the other end of the bar to cash out a couple of customers. By the time she returned, there were only a couple of patrons left, and they were out of earshot. She walked around the edge of the bar and took a seat on a stool next to mine.

"Here are the rules - we go to your place or mine, I don't care. We fuck, and then we stay the night together or we don't, I don't care. We are not exclusive, which means that we both can fuck other people, but we don't share the details of those other relationships. The only real hard fast rule I have is that we don't catch feelings for each other. I'm willing to try this with you because quite frankly I know it's been a long time since you've done it and I have a feeling you're going to be pretty damn good as you release your pent up feelings. But since you've not done this before, we have to talk after we are done and see if you can play by the rules. Process that while I chase these final customers out and let me know if you are on board."

It didn't take me long to process. By the time she came back after locking the door, I was all in. I nodded "yes" to her, and she came over to me and pulled me into a hug, followed by a kiss. As soon as her tongue was wrestling with mine, I was fully hard. We finally stopped and she looked up at me and said, "That was a test, and you passed with flying colors. Where shall we go?"

"My apartment is only a block away, and it's clean, with a big enough bed for both of us. If you stay the night, I'll bring you back to your car in the morning."

Shannon didn't say a word. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. Making sure it was secure as we left, she turned to me, and it was my turn to lead. We walked quickly to my apartment. At first I figured I was going to be a little nervous since I hadn't done this in over a year. But our second kiss once inside my apartment did wonders to calm my fears. By the time we made it back to my bedroom, we had left a trail of clothes on the floor, and I couldn't help but smile as both I and my erection were excited to see this beautiful woman standing naked in front of me.

We fucked twice that night before we went to sleep, and she woke me with a blowjob at 10:00 the next morning. She was insatiable in bed, and my only thought as I cooked her breakfast while she showered was how fucking stupid her husband must have been to have cheated on her. But I didn't care, because his loss was my gain.

We talked as we ate breakfast together. She asked, "So how was your first FWB experience? Do you think this is something you might like to continue?"

I laughed at her and said, "Yeah, it was alright - I think it was good enough that I'd like to do it again. It was good to see that I hadn't forgotten anything!"

She playfully punched me in the arm and retorted, "Alright? It was damn good, and probably because of my incredible skills! But now time for some honesty - I know you are a guy who has only had attachment sex since your freshman year of college. Do you think you can embrace the whole "sex for fun" thing completely, and not look for a deeper relationship with me?"

It wasn't a question I felt I could answer, since I hadn't had too much time to think about it. So I replied, "Let's put it this way - when can we do it again? Sex is still much better when someone is there having it with you!"

I discovered over the next few weeks that I could have sex without a relationship - or at least I was kidding myself with that thinking. Shannon was an amazing woman, and what caused me to think that I might not be into casual sex was the fact that I enjoyed my time watching her at the bar nearly as much as when we were fucking, which to me was the sign of a "deeper than just sex" relationship. But I wasn't ready to give up the sex, because it was always as good - if not better - than that very first time in my apartment.

The second extraordinary event that happened came as a complete shock. I was sitting at the bar one evening when someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to find a woman whose face looked familiar, but I couldn't immediately place where I had seen her.

She smiled at me and said, "Aren't you Ken - Ken Singleton?"

I replied, "Yes, and you look familiar, but I'm sorry I don't know your name."

She put her hand on my arm and said, "I'm Anita Peterson. I'm a nurse in the ER with your wife - well, I guess now ex-wife. We met a couple of times at unit Christmas parties."

I remembered those parties. She was always very friendly with me - maybe more friendly than normal, but I never really thought too much about it. I just thought she was an overly friendly person in general.

She continued. "I was sorry to hear about your separation and divorce. I had hoped it wouldn't happen to the two of you, since you seemed like a great couple. But I think I had read in the past that couples in an open marriage had a higher rate of divorce than monogamous couples, and I guess you fit into that statistic."

Open marriage? Where the hell did she get that idea? I didn't want to appear clueless, but I needed to know more, so I approached my response to her with caution.

"Yeah, well that's the risk you take I guess. It was good, but it couldn't last. Did she ever tell you much about our relationship?"

Anita beamed as she replied, "She talked about it quite a bit. I didn't see how she could let you have women sleeping over with you while she was at work. But it made sense, especially since you told her there might be a doctor or technician working the night shift that she might find to enjoy during her break time. Every time I saw her go into the on-call room with the night shift doctor, I thought about you, wondering if you had someone in bed with you that night."

That dirty, lying, CHEATING bitch! So she was having an affair behind my back - hell, maybe even several affairs, and I was none the wiser! Any love I still had for her had just disappeared. Suddenly I was pissed at myself for allowing her an amicable divorce, even though at the time I had no idea she had already been cheating on me. I now suspected that she was fucking the guy she eventually left me for, not that it made any difference, because the hate I was feeling was already intense.

I tried not to let on to Anita, but I quickly saw an opportunity to get perhaps a little revenge back. "So when you wondered about me, was it wondering if I had a desire to have you spending the night with me?"

She blushed and softly replied, "Maybe - she always talked about what a great guy you were, and I could see it too, especially since you agreed she could have a little fun while she was away from you. I would have liked to have a little of that fun myself!

This was a new dynamic, but the first thing I knew was that even though she was mistaken about me being in an open marriage, I wasn't going to do anything with her if she was attached. So I asked, "What about you, Anita - are you married or in a relationship now?"

She nodded her head and replied, "No, still looking for the right one."

That's what I needed to hear. Anita was a cute little blonde, something that I'd never had before. Maybe I was about to have my first one.

I smiled at her and said, "Well Anita, please don't feel any pressure, but I'm not committed yet either, and if you were still interested, maybe we could go back to my place and find out if being in my bed is as good as you thought back then."

Her smile turned to a huge grin as she replied, "Oh, that sounds nice! I came with some friends, but I'm sure they would be fine if you took me home!"

As we were leaving, I glanced over at the bar, and caught Shannon watching me as I escorted Anita out. I couldn't identify the look on her face, but it was something I had not seen before. After all, she couldn't possibly be jealous of Anita, could she? There weren't supposed to be any feelings between us, and she had made it clear we were not exclusive.

I explained to Anita on the way to her house that I wasn't looking for a relationship, but if we both enjoyed it, I was open to continuing a FWB relationship with her. Two months ago, I had never thought about the term "friends with benefits." Now I seemed to have two such friends. Life was good!

Anita turned out to be a lot of fun, and even though being a blonde didn't mean she fucked differently, I still enjoyed watching her hair bounce as I pounded her from behind. I left her house at about midnight, and since the bar didn't close until 1:00, I thought I'd stop back buy and see how Shannon was doing, and maybe even enjoy a little gloating on my own. When she saw me come in, she didn't acknowledge me like she normally did. I took my usual seat, and for the first 30 minutes I was there, the only thing she did for me was to bring me my usual beer. Finally at about 12:30, she came over and sat on the stool next to me.

"Did you have fun?"

I shook my head. "No no, remember we aren't going to talk about other relationships if this is going to work."

She nodded in agreement, but I could sense it was eating on her a little. In fairness, I had no idea who any of her other guys were, but if I saw her leave with one of them, I figured I might have strong feelings about it as well.

So I changed the direction of our conversation. "She did tell me something that I wasn't expecting, and it created a lot of anger inside. Without knowing it, she let me know that my wife was cheating on me with at least one ER doctor while we were married."

Her eyes opened wide as I explained what Anita had told me, especially the part where Naomi lied to the rest of the staff to excuse the fact that she was blatantly being seen accompanying the doctors back to the on-call room. When I was finished, more than a little of my anger had resurfaced.

"So what are you going to do about it?" she asked. "Are you just going to let it go?"

I turned to her and said, "If I had known about this prior to the divorce, I certainly wouldn't have been as nice as I was to her. It's too late to go ballistic with divorce demands, and it probably would not have done any good anyway. But I'd love to get some revenge somehow. I want her to feel the same pain I did when she came to me and told me she wanted a divorce. Hell, I want her to feel the pain I feel now finding out she was cheating on me!"

We sat in silence for a few minutes. Shannon put her hand on mine and said, "So you want her to know what the pain of being cheated upon feels like?"

I thought for a couple of seconds, and then replied, "Yes - I want that very much."

She squeezed my hand and said, "I have a bizarre plan, but we'll have to work on it together. It if works, it may be one of the greatest plans of revenge ever - we will be legendary! Are you interested?"

If she was upset with me taking Anita out before, she seemed to be over it. "Of course, I'm all in. What's your plan?"

She flashed a devious smile and replied, "If we want her to experience the pain of her man cheating on her, we need to make that happen. Now you must understand that my FWB's are guys who are unattached. I normally will not bend that rule. But...I can only think of one way to guarantee that he cheats on her - I need to get him to fuck me."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard! Of course Naomi would experience the same pain if her man cheated, but there was no way I would expect Shannon to do that for me, and I told her in those exact same words.

She countered by saying, "You're not asking me to do this. I WANT to do this. Remember, I've felt the same pain that you have, and I want the bitch that hurt you so badly to get hurt herself. Since you can't take it out on her in the divorce anymore, this is the next logical step."

"But why would you do this for me?" I asked. "Why would you let a strange man fuck you, just so I could get back at my ex?"

She sighed and said, "To tell you the truth, I kind of like you, Ken Singleton. I want to see this happen for you. I'll just treat him like he's a one-time FWB - let me stress, one time only. If I can get him to fuck me, I'll make him do it at my apartment, and set up a small camera to record the action. After we get done, we'll send her a copy of the video, and when she plays it, our deed will be done."

It was genius - far beyond anything I ever could have conjured up on my own. I couldn't believe that she would do something like this for me! I thought we weren't supposed to have feelings for each other, but I had to wonder now. If we could pull this off, she would be my hero forever.

Before I could say anything, she started talking again, and I could tell she was deeply in the planning process already. "I need to know who this guy is. Didn't you say he was the accountant she used to do your taxes? If so, you should already have his name, since he should have signed as the preparer of your tax forms the past several years."

I never thought to look there, although honestly I never really wanted to know who he was, since even though he essentially took her from me, I still didn't have any desire to get revenge from him. That had all changed with the revelation of Naomi's cheating. I made a note to find the tax records she had duplicated for me as part of the divorce settlement.

Shannon was still planning. "If your ex is still working nights, it should be easy to find a night she is scheduled to work and plan our little tryst then. Do you think you can get that for me?"

I was a little sheepish when I replied, "I'm sure I could. My friend tonight is a co-worker with Naomi. I would imagine she would help me out. It would give her another reason to see me again."

I wasn't sure what Shannon muttered under her breath next, but I think it might have been the word "tart." I smiled inside - maybe Shannon was failing at her own rules for an FWB!

The rest of her plan was just as brilliant as the start. "If he came onto your wife as he prepared your taxes, there's no reason to think he wouldn't do it again. I don't know how aggressive your wife was with him before they decided to get together, but I have a feeling I can be a little more persuasive than she was. And I have a couple of perfect outfits to prove it. This year, I think Mr. Wife Stealer needs to prepare my taxes."

There it was - the plan was complete. She set a goal of six weeks from start to finish. Once I got Shannon's schedule from Anita, we would finalize the date. Until then, it was time for Shannon to make an appointment to get her taxes prepared, once I got her a name. The trap was set, and my sexy friend Shannon was all prepared to be the bait.

Everything fell easily into place. Shannon was correct that the name of my ex's accountant boyfriend was on our tax forms. Jerry Vandoren was easy to find since Naomi had copied his business card that was stapled to the original forms. Shannon made an appointment to make her initial visit. She texted me two pictures of the outfit she was wearing: the first showed me that the blouse on top was loose fitting, which was in contrast to the skin tight jeans she had on. The second picture was of her bending over in the front, clearly showing her braless tits as her blouse gaped open at the top. The guy didn't have a chance.

I was able to get Naomi's work schedule from Anita the next time we hooked up. It wasn't set for six weeks out yet, but Anita assured me that they had a repeating two week schedule, so predicting a Friday night work night for Naomi wouldn't be difficult. Armed with that information, Shannon began her assault on Jerry, her new accountant. She reported great success with her first appointment, smiling gleefully as she told me how it seemed Jerry was having a very difficult time lifting his eyes off of her tits.

The plan progressed well. Anita confirmed the Friday night we had picked for the finale was indeed a night that Naomi was working. Shannon pressed Jerry, and even though he had completed her taxes the previous week, she convinced him that she was now so far into Jerry that she wanted to continue their relationship by having him come to her apartment for dinner and a movie on the Friday we had picked. He was very eager to agree.

That Friday night is now - you are caught up on the story to this point. Once Jerry leaves Shannon's apartment, she had promised she would come to the bar and fill me in on the finale. I was having mixed feelings - I was happy that the plan had worked so well and it seemed like we were going to get the revenge we sought against Naomi. But that meant that Shannon was fucking another man, and despite the warnings about catching feelings for her, the time we had spent creating and executing our plan had made me realize just how special she was. What she was doing for me was pretty special as well, so I wondered if she had found feelings for me along the way.

At about 11:30, she came strolling in. She was walking slowly, and she did not look too happy at all. I could not read her body language or her facial expression to see if she had succeeded, but I was concerned. She didn't look like a woman who had just completed a six-week-long goal.

She sat down next to me, and the bartender brought her a beer. I watched as she chugged nearly half of it before setting it down. She looked over at me with the most serious face I've ever seen on her. I was dying to know the answer, but the longer she waited, the more worried I became.

She finally broke the silence. "It's done - I fucked that disgusting bastard, and the video clearly shows his face in most of it. There is no doubt that your ex's boyfriend is now a cheater."

I wanted to hug her and kiss her and hold her and any number of other things, but with the mood she was in, I didn't think she'd appreciate that now. So I turned to her and simply said, "Thank you. You don't know how much this means to me. Once we get her the evidence, the game will be over, and we can put this behind us. If there's ever anything I can do for you, I certainly owe you at least that much."

I put my hand on her leg and rested it there. We sat in silence for a few minutes as she finished her beer. She put the mug on the bar and turned back to me. "There is something you can do, right now. I know you're not a cuckold or anything like that, and I would never do that to you. But I need you to walk me to your apartment right now and fuck me. You owe me! I can't see for the life of me what your ex sees in him - he's a disgusting pig! The last cock inside of me was that asshole, and I need you to change that, and it better take all fucking night to do it! You're not going to be getting his seconds - I made the bastard wear a condom. My pussy needs your cock, Ken - it needs it right now!"

Who was I to argue? I paid our tab, and then we walked hand in hand to my apartment. I don't know if it took all night to "claim" her back, but that's how long we worked at it. For some reason it didn't bother me that she had just fucked someone else not an hour before. All I knew was that she had given me more than I should have expected from her, and if it took the rest of my life to show her my appreciation, it was the least I could do.