All Comments on 'Amnesty'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 242 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What about the guy who took the video?

He could have determined who took the video by checking for the person who wasn't in that video! Simple deductive reasoning. Then he and Kevin could have removed the guy's balls for allowing the video to get out to the wives. The guy who took the video probably paid the strippers to give him and Kevin blowjobs so he could video tape it. That guy was an asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

so... he is unconscious and gets raped. on video. there is PROOF that he was out of it. and wife thinks the way to go is to destroy the family. wow. good read. always love dumb characters. and I also loved all the plot holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wifey pushed him to the edge, and he just stepped right on over it. What did she

expect? She's lucky she ever saw him again. Much less, hooked back up.

Meddlesome mother reminds me of why I don't like to be around my own mother

much. I really can't tolerate anybody meddling in my personal life, including my

mother, and I don't understand how anyone else could.

Well written story, of course, as usual.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
AMNESTY COUPLED WITH A PISSED OFF WIFE

doesn't make for a long term relationship. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nothing like a FAKED DNA Test for the Cuck

Without HIS OWN DNA Test He should NOT even consider staying together.

Still think He should Split from Her especially with HER Attitude as it is. She has ABSOLUTELY Not Apologized for ALL that She put THEM through

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
q

Had she been cheating on him that long?

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Not my favorite, that's for sure.

Several things weren't ever addressed in any of their talks. What was she doing when she was out getting blind ass drunk with all of her friends? Seems to me that should be checked into. If her behavior was outside her norm, look for reasons she would have to keep him off balance and not paying close attention to her comings and goings. What a dumbass version of Steve was this one. He never checked the DNA himself? He never questioned why his mother and father seemed to have her back instead of his? After living around them all of his life whatever his parents were up to should have fit into some kind of pattern. Right? Too much bullshit, too much unexplained behavior and well, just too much.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Liked this one

But it sure could have done with more conversations between the two about her partying and their separation.

He had other women. Did she indulge as well?

Too much was left hanging but still liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TO SILENTSOUND

Even though he indulged I doubt she did. He was working double shifts, just lonely and not looking for a replacement. She was working F/T with two small children and one on the way. Has her hand full. Think her being hardheaded and not really listening led him to walk. The year apart most likely the bond that will keep them together. All they have to do is communicate.

argusx2002argusx2002over 7 years ago
He is an alcoholic

He deserved to die alone. No free pass. He cheated. Drunk is never a defense. She should have moved on when he locked the door.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
TO ANON 12/05/16

I was definitely in line with your thinking but I appreciate fleshed out details and conversations.

They both had to wonder about their year apart as well as what she was doing while getting drunk on her nights out, though being off the pill is a factor in favor of her not cheating while she was partying.

I think he should have been honest with her about his involvement with other women during his absence.

I know honesty is invaluable for a solid foundation to any good marriage.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

it isn't one of my favorites. It did show how things can work out though, and it also showed how people can think and behave. I think one real point is that you may want to re-asses your definition of friend, referring to the movie that was taken and released. The story flow was ok, but lacked any real emotion in my head, but maybe I missed something. I understood what was going on. Just not one of my favorites. She is a bitch, even when she is put through the same shit she didn't want to admit anything. Does he really want to be with her? Maybe till the kids turn 18.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4* Good Story

But all of husband characters are immature near-alcoholics.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanalivealmost 7 years ago
Good Story

2 phrases every married man or woman need to say- I'm sorry and I was wrong.Pride will get you in hot water.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TOTALLY UNREASONABLE WOMAN

He doesn't even move when the girl fellates him. Obviously passed out and she holds being raped against him. The woman had no love to trust for him at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Attention Writers

Would it kill you to identify characters by name on the final page as your stories come to a close. By the final paragraph, the only names I could remember were David, Angie and she (David's wife). I finally located the wife's name as Kate. Almost at the end I thought her name was Amy. It is the sign of a poor writer who thinks readers will remember characters names that the writer has let fade into the mist of forgotten trivia. It ruins even the best of stories.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 6 years ago
Fargo

I lived in Fargo for eleven years. It's not as bad as this story makes it out to be. Nevertheless, I am glad I moved farther south where the winters are not quite so frigid and the summers last longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong

If you think about it she basically got mad at him because he was molested. He was passed out and was not able to give consent so when that stripper started touching him That means she was molesting him.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
This guy was raped

All I could do through this whole story was flip the genders in my mind. Wife goes to a bachelorette party, passes out on a bed after drinking too much, and a male stripper fingers her or eats her pussy while she's unconscious.

A husband worth having would be looking for that stripper to destroy him, legally or physically.

A husband that blamed the wife in that scenario, and treats her like shit for things that happened to her while she was unconscious, should be shot in the fucking head..

His wife was human garbage. Dumb fucking story. There not being two sides to the issue (AT ALL) made any tension about the outcome boring. Who cares if they get back together. Who cares if the wife gets hit by a bus?? Psycho bitch of a character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disagree about the tension

Tension does not require a dialectic. There need not be two equally viable alternatives to create drama. A speeding car about to enter black ice ratchets up the stakes of a high speed chase. Safety and disaster are not equivalent outcomes. In many LW stories, the tension comes from the premise that the hero is likely to choose the worst possible reaction to his cheating wife. (Which he usually does!) Kate was a one dimensional harpy who deserved to be abandoned. The kids were innocent but I'm not convinced that divorce is any worse for children than being in a two-parent war zone. I liked the parents: usually they are portrayed as adjuncts to the cheating wife's evil plan for reconciliation. Finally, I've lived in South Dakota and the winters are horrible. North Dakota is worse and the state is just desolate. A reconciliation which requires frequent visits to NoDak is, by definition, a RAAC. Liked the story- lots of moving parts. 5 stars. JPR

shangoshangoover 6 years ago
Steve was wrong. End of story.

If you get so smashed you pass out AND experience a Blackout. you are not behaving like an Adult. but a Frat Boy. Yeah, the Hooker sexually assaulted him. but you wanna bet that one of his "friends" did not set it up? Hookers don't give free sex. It was probably the same Duodenum who recorded and posted the video.

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
Steve Was Wrong More Than Her For Two Reasons

First, if he had seen the DVD (once as she did since she destroyed it after) and things had been reversed where she was at a girls night out and she got oral sex with her eyes open he would have gone bat shit and probably divorced her. He refused to apologize. Shit even if he was drunk he still put himself in that position and at least apologized for that. Again, a wife uses the excuse she was drunk that's why she fucked the guy would most men accept that? I most likely would not. She shouldn't get so drunk that she didn't know what the fuck she was doing. Just like I don't allow myself to get that drunk around other idiots like those guys were.

Second, and the bigger reason why he is a total loser, he has a chance to prove her that he could have been drunk and it could have happened by getting her drunk (which I thought was the stupidest test btw, as opposed to getting another copy of the DVD or getting counceling, etc) and when he was sure that his test would finally prove his point and begin reconciliation he abandons not only her but his fucking kids, who were under ten (ages not specified in the story). This fucking loser, because of his little pride and self pity, abandoned his young children. He had limited decency by at least providing money, but that goes nowhere near making him a decent father. He doesn't even say goodbye to them or come back to see them. Fucking pathetic loser. I have no patience for a parent (mother or father) that doesn't put their kids ahead of themselves. You want a divorce cause you cannot work it out then you be adult enough to still do what's best for the kids. He was a pathetic loser who deserved the punishment he got of where he had to work. Unfortunate that his kids had to continue paying the price of having a dumb ass father. Kate hopefully is being smart and stalling with him providing money while looking for a man who isn't as dumb as Steve to replace him with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
question

Steve admits to sampling all the females he could during separation. The boom towns of north dakota are not that big and Steve and his wife would probably run into at least one of his bed buddies during her visits...

How will wife respond?

jon7377jon7377about 6 years ago
i disagree to most commentators.

how can sieve take responsibility for his actions passed? how many of you can remember their night before passed out pissed (shit face)? Kate has to take responsibility for action because the longer you these types of issues, the harder it would be to repair it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another lame story

No plot, no buildup, nothing. Just plain boring drivel.

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
.....

Terrible. That is all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Is anyone really THAT stupid?

Between the two of them they don't have the IQ of a rock. Why is getting back together going to make things better? Because they have another kid? Mindless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kate Was Right About Fargo, North Dakots

I uprooted from Oklahoma to Idaho and found out there really was such a thing as thirty degrees below zero. I thought I would literally freeze to death. One year was all I could take even though it cost me my marriage. She chose to come back with me, but was never happy with me again. And neither of us were faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
but you hurt me. You humiliated me in front of all our friends and then kept denying everything even after I watched it with my own eyes.

Really bitch, he passes out drunk and is sexually assaulted (thats what it would be if a woman passed out drunk and was unwillingly sexually molested by a guy) and its all about you?

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
4.2

Great tale till the end. Kind of lacking. Without an attitude and outlook change on her part, another episode will arise where she goes off into her little denial zone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As much as I want to place all the blame on Kate, her husband was a pathetic asshole who abandoned his kids for a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Major plot hole

There's is no sense in this story that he's thinking of returning for his two kids he's been raising but he will b/c of a baby he's never met? That makes no sense. That was a major hole in the story.

He's an asshole for abandoning his kids and she's a bitch that doesn't deserve a second chance.

YvesmiYvesmiover 5 years ago
No excuse

If you kill sombody while drunk driving they put you in prison no matter what. And everybody agrees to that. So why should the fact that he was drunk in this case be different? If you cannot see when to stop, don't do it. Our actions have consequences.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
It's sad when asses marry.

And these two asses need a serious bit of growing the hell up.

So, is this an amusing story or a cautionary tale?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not a favorite

But still a cut above most.of the stories here in LW. Slirpuff is one of the real masters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fargo and oil town? nope.

There are no pipelines running through or close to Fargo. Fargo is a fairly nice place to live. It borders Minnesota and is in the South East corner of North Dakota, the oil Fields are nearly 300 miles Northwest near the Montana Canadian border. Fargo/Moorhead is a farming/University community regarded as one of the best places to live in the United States. He should move the whole family there.... They would probably like it better than where they are.... Now Williston N.D., that might be a hard sell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reply to comment by Yvesmi 01/23/19

You need to pay closer attention to detail. He didn't DO a damned thing. He was unconscious. The video showed that the girl got into bed that he'd crashed in, pulled his cock out and started sucking on it. His wife SAW that he never moved or responded, yet she wouldn't give an inch. She has the same boneheaded mindset that YOU have...... that THE MAN IS ALWAYS GUILTY... NO MATTER WHAT. She blew their marriage and refuses to accept responsibility for that, too. Their families basically siding with the boneheaded bitch are the fault of Slirpuff's twisted mindset. Taking care of his kids... Yes. Taking that knotheaded bitch back into his life?? No fucking way. Divorce the bitch and make room for a fair minded woman.

2 stars because the Liberal author used the story to sell pacifist acceptance of pigheaded unreasonableness.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 5 years ago
No respect for any father who runs out

I don't care what wife did. No father should run out on growing kids for an entire year. And, then not be able to make a decision for a week? Yes - men go off for tours, and others may be assigned for a year. But, they stay in contact with families and there is an end point. The wife still wanted to keep family together for the sake of the 3 kids, and caved to his bullying.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Agree no respect for him

He chose to get that drunk

What happened is his fault pure and simple

Then instead of checking the video and then apologizing profusely he blames his intoxicated state did anyone hold him down and poured it in him his choice at his age he has no reason to get that drunk on purpose

Then to take the money I was hoping she would file and have his ass in jail for taking the funds

Then he just leaves his kids

No respect he didn't want to accept responsibility for his actions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong

I know he had a new son plus his two others,but he made the the wrong decision in getting back with her.How long before she reverts back to being the bitch that made him walk out.She even gave him the three day time period,which shows she is still liable to explode. No earn the good money,provide for the kids,but let her rot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Big Baggage

This really is a good, interesting story with a set is issues that both Steve and Kate fumbled with. His defense quickly became crude, even nasty and her offense was off the top with little patience to listen then maybe consider.

Both were at fault but for different reasons. Unfortunately I was negatively affected by his responses that were more crude than necessary especially his being the primary reason for the issue, even if he was out of it.

Both payed a price but hopefully, from the ending, there might be light.

T.T.

macopamacopaover 4 years ago
Oil boom

The oil wells are in the western part of N.D. Not the eastern. I did like the story though.

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Bull crap

Why would she need a paternity if she hadn’t fucked no one but him. And who would accept just her word about a paternity test. Without his DNA? BullShit...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I just read it again and I still like it!

Every married couple needs to learn that you cut the argument off before it gets out of control and grows a life of its own. These two learned the hard way. I really do understand these two, although I am more sympathetic to the husband.

Good story and very well told. I still think they need to grow the hell up.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: bull shit

I agree with you, she didn't believe anything he said with no proof. Also I would be done with my parents, their playing the same BS games she was playing. How would they feel if he had kids and never told them? Fuck'em and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

"Okay, I admit it, I was wrong. I was being a royal pain in the ass, but you hurt me. You humiliated me in front of all our friends and then kept denying everything even after I watched it with my own eyes."

Technically he was raped while unconscious

How pray tell does HIM GETTING RAPED humiliate her?

Never fuck your ex, fucking cunts use that to sperm trap you, I'd have gotten a job locally, divorce the whore and cut my parent out of my life permanently

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Well written

They both were to hard headed for their own good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nope

"but you hurt me. You humiliated me in front of all our friends and then kept denying everything even after I watched it with my own eyes"

He gets raped and she is hurt by him?

Flip the genders, how may people would support a husband treating his wife like shit for half a year becuase she was sexually assaulted while passed out drunk?

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Fargo isn't so bad.

Wife was a little, or maybe a lot ,over the top. He waited way to long to deal with the issue. He should have sat her down and asked her what she wanted and then told her what would work for him. He should have forced a choice and stuck with it.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Really???

All is forgiven????

Really???

Again, a really poorly plotted story from Slirpuff.

Premise was great. Original (better than most of Slirpuff's drivel).

But, then it just went way too far off the deep end.

How realistic is the wife's behaviour...? Ok, it is just a story... ok, it doesn't have to real, but it has to be possible.

NOT THIS THOUGH.

If her behaviour is to be believed, then DIVORCE is the only option. No one is such a sucker for punishment (except the cucks in the audience) that they keep waiting for the world to change like this idiot apparently did.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
Typical man hating drivel from the Queen

he's passed out and then sexually assaulted. The weird thing is all the she got raped commentators are no where around. If this was a woman everybody would be up in arms. SHE WAS RAPED! He was passed out, unable to give consent and nothing. He's a cheating bastard..........Hummm. And in typical Slirpuff fashion, her family, his family and his wife all find fault with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who Done It ?

Sooner or later someone needs to find who posted the video and deal with that person in a suitable manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Artie is wrong.

This story is very well executed, and people do occasionally foolishly back themselves into a corner irrationally over something trivial or a misunderstanding. The wife grossly over-reacted emotionally and, instead of getting her reaction to how she had been proved wrong by the drinking experiment, the husband, equally overreacting emotionally, left. Neither parent really thought about the children. It's an interesting story about two stubborn people that SP presented very well. This one is an easy 5

The people with "handles" here leave such shallow comments ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written.

A real slice of life story. Was it as enjoyable as a simple BTB scenario that we have read twenty times before? Well, maybe not. But truly original and very believable. I actually think the man was sexually assaulted myself. He had no way of defending himself or giving permission. Again, a very well written short story with a nicely developed plot. And no grammatical errors!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending.Despite the birth of David he should have divorced her.There is no way that marraige is going to work with her attitude,he should have left long before he did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I will probably receive yet another email for this

Steve is an asshole. Kate was pretty horrible too but she didnt abandon her family. Steve did. Kate definitely made the home frosty and she damaged the marriage by not listening to him but she didnt just run away from her responsibilities. Steve did. He abandoned his kids. I had no problem with him demanding Kate work with him. I didn't have a problem with forcing the issue. He did in a way that harmed his kids. That makes him far more the villain imho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What is wrong with this author

Actively advocating staying despite every reason to get out?

Where its touted that being a pussy and a simp is an ideal, and moral?

Fucked up writing and mental processes behind it. And fucked up cucks coming out in droves to judge the victim.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Hell no

So let's recap here kiddies, Steve passes out drunk at a bachelor party and gets raped (that's right I said raped). Then his wife after watching it on video reacts like the dumbest person in the world. You were passed out drunk and completely taken advantage of, but it was clearly cheating.

I'm not sure that the whole thing wasn't a set up by the guys from Kevin's office to get at the wives. Assholes know no bounds, and clearly these guys were assholes since they posted video on YouTube.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Both made mistakes, yet both eventually compromised and tried to repair what had been a great marriage.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Thought you might say that so I had a DNA test done on him, Gary, and Angie. And guess what? They all have the same mother and father, imagine that?"

Doesn't prove any of the kids are his

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

Didn't like this story, friends like that, who needs them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Agree with ANON ‘Thought you might say that.’

Sweetie shoulda tested the three kids against kids’ paternal Gramms! Right there in town!

5* Still love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope!

I would have returned for the sake of the kids every month but I would never take her back.

He was taken advantage of while unconscious...... watching the tape would have proved that. She refused to accept that and nuked their marriage.

She probably just wanted an excuse to get some revenge sex......and kept getting it while he was away........this is one story I would like to write an alternative ending where he dumps the cow and moves on to a better life.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Was she cheating on her late nights out with "the girls"???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not his fault

Our protagonist was sexually assaulted. End of story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Grown-assed men with wives and families acting like stupid, college frat-rats!

Great story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Author insists on pussy RAAC all the time

Surprised there was no cuck and cum chugging here, nice reprieve from other stories at least.

With a family like that, he should relocate to another country and hide. Jeezus, back stabbers Inc.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
Read it yet again.

The story is a serious warning about immaturity and the need for communication and trust. Then I read the comments and some of them make these characters look as mature as any person could hope to be. Some of these readers really do need to grow up big time.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 3 years ago
What a couple of morons

These two people are ridiculously immature, and focused on being victims. There is so much of that going on in our world right now, that it is difficult to appreciate this story. I’m talking about the perennial victimhood. All these to do is pile on more problems for each other, and themselves. It’s a cautionary tale, only because I now believe, from having seen what’s been going on for the last few years, that these kind of people are everywhere. Sad!!!

gopher25gopher25about 3 years ago

This would be a good story, except that both husband and wife are so stupid as to make the whole thing unbelievable. First, she won't believe for months that he was passed out when he got the blowjob. Then he proves to her how that can happen, and promptly quits his job and leaves town before she can admit she was wrong and reconcile. Three stars.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

if anyone has ever been as drunk as them would know that once u hit the pillow nothing short of a bomb would wake u up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WASTE OF TIME READING THIS STUPID STORY....HUSBAND WAS NOT A MAN, JUST A STUPID WIMP

1Merlin1Merlinalmost 3 years ago

Pay child support and move along. Only in a fairy tale can you come back from a situation like that.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Sorry

New baby or not,I don't think he should have got back with the selfish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a baby, boohoo, wife is a bitch but when she realized she was now it was his turn to be an asshole. He had chance to save his marriage but he threw it away because his prideful alpha feelings are crying like a baby, boohoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL.. Live in North Dakota.. I don't blame him.. Love the story. 5*

restlessonerestlessoneover 2 years ago

What kind of asshole just abandons his children because his feelings are hurt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude got raped/sexual assaulted and has video evidence of it. He could easily have pressed charges against that woman. And on top of that his wife thinks he was cheating on her.

My response: BRUH

Seriously that is a pretty traumatic experience to go through but everybody brushes it off like it is nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't like the story too many things wrong with it. Husband gets a blow job while unconscious, which I doubt is possible can't see someone that drunk being able to get it up. Then he runs off and leaves his children. I think the author may have forgot he had kids for a while when writing the story. The wife being that drunk when she conceived could cause problems for the baby later on.

Story comes down to husband and wife not sitting down and talking the problem out. That's what you do when you're married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

People that have communication problems THAT big usually end up divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one RAAC I dislike.

Why would he allow himself to be trapped again by a shrew for the sake of a kid he doesn't know?

When his own two kids who he does know are not enough motivation to go back why would an unknown kid be?

It doesn't make sense to me.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, still not a favorite, but even a less than stellar Slirpuff story is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blech. Moron husband and shrill harridan

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The phrase is "palm off", not "pawn off". "Palming off" is deceiving someone by giving him something that is counterfeit or not genuine.

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not a single mature person amongst these two…no clue why America allows stupid people to procreate and spread their genes around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait…he got stupid drunk at the party…was someone holding a gun to his head to drink till he passed out? And most assholes here want to blame the wife as a sheridan? Seriously? U bunch of over hyped over grown kids with male bodies and mentally retarded brains? It’s ok to get so stupid drunk u don’t know who sucks ur cock? It’s ok to have come back with some disease cos u did not know who Cucle du or sucked u or with or without protection…but she is a shrew or a bitch for refusing to accept his apology? Wow…no doubt 70 percent of American wife’s have affairs…I guess it becomes difficult managing child hubby and children all the time!most overgrown americanhubbys only want to cucks nd get drunk…the family is the wife’s responsibility right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well slirpuff…got to hand it to u…normally ur males are Cuck and wimp …this time u managed to add stupid, selfish, moronic and and asshole to boot.! He pulls out all his savings …wow..did he forget he was a father also? He was willing to put his kids on the street for his selfish stupid pride? Why did this pride not prevent him from getting drunk like a skunk at the bachelor party?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Cute story, at least they are back together as a family, sort of. The out of state job makes it difficult but, in the storyline, they were copping and still in love with each other. Would have been so simple when the DVD surfaced is just set down like adults and resolve their issues. Oh well that life in the Lit world. 5 stars.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 2 years ago

I love your stuff dude but seriously again she was 100% in the wrong and somehow its his fault?? i mean really why didnt he call the cops he was raped and whoever took the pics or sat around letting it happen was just as responsible as the whore who raped him for a good show

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jeez, some of you commenters are idiots. Your calling out nasty names to us Americans coz you think a fiction story is 100% right on how we American males act.🤣🤣

Thanks, I needed a good laugh 😉

I thought the story was very entertaining 4⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RAAC was correct. If the role was reversed, RAAC should be the Trump card

RougeHunterRougeHunterabout 2 years ago

Did no one really tell him he has a new son just because the wife didn't want him if he didn't for specifically for her?

... wow both these characters were terribly bad parents. So were everybody else who helped them.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Very good and dramatic story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

In the words of Fat Bastard "That was crap!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, bad ending. Should have just left the bitch , sent some money to his parents for the kids and disappeared. What an unreasonable bitch!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

I feel it was a good story. Interesting what occurs. To bad we all have egos.

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A flawed marriage on both side. Yes the wife was cold and shrewish, but it would have been easy for the MC to beg some forgiveness. And though he was plastered, he still put himself in that position. It is no different than a wife who gets drunk and gets hit in and taken to bed without full awareness. Both situations are forgiveable but errors in judgment are made in both cases. The MC refuse to admit basically any fault. The wife however should have picked an option towards counseling, communication and reconciliation. Again a flawed marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous