Among Aliens Ch. 03

Story Info
A Busty fighter pilot is tormented.
4.7k words
4.5
6.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story contains non-consensual themes and some readers might find certain parts too "hard core". You have been warned. All characters are 18 or above.

"Riley...something's off about that man..." Dunley uncertainly trailed off.

"He just saved the shit out of our asses back there," Literally she thought. It wouldn't have taken long for one of the zombies to come knocking up her backdoor.

"I know but...he stares at you way too much,"

"And you don't?"

"I-...well..." he flustered. She did have him there, but still... Having lost his argument, he sat silently. They didn't have time for any further conversation, because a few minutes later, Dwight jumped back into the pickup truck with a large bag.

"They didn't have any food, but they did have these sweet little babies," he chuckled, producing a chunky remote-controlled vibe. "Now come on sweetcakes, why do you look so offended? You're literally creaming on my seat," And he wasn't wrong. The zombie's semen had awakened the beast within her cunt, and it was stronger than ever. "Listen, I'm a pretty honest guy for a criminal, believe it or not. Make one wrong move, and I'd hate to shoot such a pretty face." he warned, placing a handgun on the dashboard with unnecessary force. Dwight had seen the woman's body tense up, ready to spring into action. With her hands still bound, he knew she couldn't achieve much, but he'd hate to harm her flawless body.

"Fuck you." spat Riley with all the loathing she could muster.

"No doubt you'll be fucking me," he grinned, slipping a finger inside of her opening. "Ooh...tight as hell" It wasn't like the sloppy loose pussies covered in bits of pieces of flesh, with probably enough space to park an 18-wheeler inside that he had often gotten into. God no. This pussy was just young, bare, plump lips glistening softly with an air of such elegance that all he wanted to do was to lap it like some dog that had never seen water in its life. There was an innocent rawness to it as it involuntarily gripped his finger tightly, and just the thought of it was enough to get him hard. Dwight gently pulled out and acknowledged the red clit peeking from its apex with a soft graze. The brief contact on her sensitive bud made her shudder and snap her luxurious thighs shut. He felt like a fucking kid again.

But right now wasn't the time for this. They had to get out here and find some place safe to bunker down. "Alright listen up kids. I can draw a gun faster than you can think of blinking, so don't give me any reason to shoot you. I'm a decent guy, I don't kill without a reason. Secondly, if this bitch cums," he added, sliding in one of the vibrators and throwing the remote to Dunley, "I will fuck her right in the middle of the road. And if I don't hear her moaning every other minute, I'll shave off some weight from you boy." Dunley grew pale at the apprehensive threat and fumbled with the remote, as Dwight floored the pickup truck towards the main highway.

A thin layer of perspiration covered her body despite the chilling blast of the air conditioner. It had hardened her nipples into stubborn studs but that was the least of her worries. The seat beneath her was slick from with her juices, and her cunt was a slobbering mess of throbbing pleasure as the vibe did its work within. Whenever she felt like she was about orgasm, Dunley would switch it off with frightening accuracy. A second too late, and she would have climaxed uncontrollably, and if Dwight was a man of his word, she would be taken right then and there. But perhaps that was a greater mercy from the unrelenting, torturous edging she was being made to endure. Riley felt as if she could explode with frustration, and despite the convict's warnings, she was only a hair strand away from lunging at him.

"Please..." she whimpered, as her climax approached in the distance. So close... "Please..." she pleaded, but she didn't know what she was pleading for. She didn't want him to stop it, neither did she want it to continue. Just when she thought the decision was made for her, the vibe stopped, and she was left breathing hard with a cunt that was on fire.

Dwight watched her chest rise and fall, and the look of utter desire on her was golden. And he had to give credit where it was due -- the boy was playing her buttons just right. "How are we holding up sweetcakes?" he chuckled, squeezing one of her breasts while driving with the other.

"Get your hands off me," she snapped, but before she could really give him a piece of her mind, she bit her lips and winced as the vibe started back again.

"Alright kids, settle down. If anyone wants to piss or shit, now's the time," Dwight slowed down, and pulled into a deserted filling station.

"Can I stop it now?" peeped Dunley. "I need to use the toilet,"

"Alright, whatever. Sweetcakes, you're coming with me."

"But I did what you told me to," protested Riley, forgetting monetarily who she was dealing with.

Dwight got down and opened Riley' door with his gun in hand. He pulled her out and turned her around, taking aim. A single shot made the windows rattle, and a moment later, her handcuffs fell down. Dunley let out a breath of relief and went in to take his piss. While he relieved himself, he wracked his brains for a plan. He knew he had to get them out of this situation, but he didn't stand much chance against muscled out high-security prisoner.

Riley flexed her arms, getting the flood flowing into them. Her head came up to his chest, and despite the large orange overalls, she could tell he had some serious bull power inside. His biceps were easily the size of her head.

"What exactly is going inside of that pretty skull of yours?" he asked with a smile. "If you're thinking about making a break for it, think again sweetcakes. You can't outrun a bullet to your head."

Without warning, Riley struck the man square in the chest with a lightning-fast jab. The impact crushed her fingers; it was as if she had punched a brick wall. But before he could react, she threw a kick aimed at a vital point on his neck, and if he hadn't shifted slightly to the left, she would have had him. But her kick made contact none the less, and Dwight grunted. Furious, he tried to grab her, but she leapt back nimbly, before rushing in for another attack. But this time, Dwight caught her fist mid-punch, and used her momentum to twist her around. Yet to his surprise, Riley put all her weight into the turn, and used it to kick the side of his abdomen. Dwight found his breath stolen and dazed by the impact. The woman might have been a third of his weight, but her slender body packed some serious power and technique. She was rushing towards him, aiming for his head, and he found himself reaching for the gun in his pocket.

The vibrator within suddenly sprang to life at full intensity, and the sudden rush of stimulation made her lose her footing, and she went crashing into the convict. She slid down to the floor, and withered around wildly, as Dunley walked in, holding the remote. He switched it off and stood silently. Dwight had pulled the gun out his pocket and stared at the boy who had prevented him from using it.

"DUNLEY! What the fuck!" she screamed, lunging at him, only to find herself on the floor before she had even reached him. "Cut it out..." she gasped, as vibe furiously ate her out.

"I knew you were a fucking rascal the moment I saw you," laughed Dwight, and Dunley smiled.

"You should punish the bitch for what she did," he told her. "You should clamp her nipples, and tie it to end of the cab, and make her run out some steam."

Dwight regarded the boy, trying to see if he was playing him. But he really couldn't see how they'd get out of this, and he knew a pervert when he saw one. And the boy was a big timer in that regard. "Brilliant idea kid," he grinned. He'd make the bitch run until her legs gave out, and then fuck her senseless.

Riley couldn't believe what was happening. She had known something was off about Dunley from the very start, and yet she had given him the benefit of doubt, thinking it was only just teenage hormones. And now, after hearing his suggestion...words couldn't describe her emotions. Dwight fished out a pair of nipple clamps from the bag, and she recognized it to be from one of the popular adult stores. Her nipples had always been sensitive and tender, and the thought of nipple clamps had been a deep-rooted fear.

"Dunley..." she began.

"Don't make this any harder than it has to be," he replied coldly. "But if that's what you're into..." he grinned salaciously.

"Here kid, do the honours," Dwight threw him the clamps, and leaned against the cab with his gun in hand.

Dunley caught it, and without hesitation, he opened one of the tweezers, and lined her nipple up before releasing it. Pain flared as the tweezers clamped down on her sensitive rosebuds, and before she could react, he had already finished with her other bud. A thin metal chain connected the two clamps, and it was short enough that if her tits swung too much, the chain would be pulled taut. Dwight had chosen well, thought Dunley. "You have another pair right?" he asked.

"Of course I do," The convict threw him a second pair, and Dunley connected the second clamp to the middle of the first chain.

"Alright! You're driving," Dwight exclaimed, jumping into the cargo bed, and taking hold of the end of the chain.

"But I don't know how to drive..." admitted Dunley.

"Well, then that's exactly why you should drive now. Just make sure you don't push the gas too hard...because you know," he chortled, not stating the obvious.

Riley remained silent despite her impending doom. She had decided that she wouldn't give them the satisfaction they wanted. Dunley released the breaks, and truck gently rolled out of the filling station. Dwight sat in the cargo bed, with one hand on the end of a chain that was connected to Riley's nipple clamps. Where he went, her tits went.

Riley briskly walked behind the cab, the chain remaining limp. Dunley ever so gently tapped the gas, his hands sweaty with concentration, and the cab lazily picked up speed. The chain momentarily went taut, pulling her nipples and the sharp pain that followed was like a whip that prompted her into a light jog. But amidst that pain, she could feel a strange scintillating pleasure as the clamps gripped her nipples tightly. It was unlike anything she had experienced before. She had been focusing on the truck's motion all this time, and when Dwight yanked the chain back, Riley yelped and almost tripped.

The convict laughed heartily, and yelled, "She's had enough time to warm up, let's get going,"

Dunley pushed the gas ever so slightly, watching the speedometer creep up. Riley was forced to break her jog and begin running to keep up. Dwight stared at her perfect globes that swung up and down with her strides and reached out to squeeze one. Despite his large hands, even he failed to fully palm her tit, and was left attempting to do so. He watched a bead of sweat trickle down her face, down her neck and onto her chest.

"Come on Dunley, my grandma can run faster than this," he hollered, and felt the truck speed up significantly, much more than he had expected. Riley had to now seriously run behind it, to keep up.

"Please," finally gasped Riley, after having maintained her speed for as long as she could. She was now approaching the end of her stamina. Sweat glistened on her body, and her heart hammered against her ribcage. Dwight fished out the remote and switched the vibe on in response.

"No! No!" protested Riley, her voice ridden with fear. She could feel her legs begin to tremble not from fatigue, but from the effects of the vibe. One misstep, and she couldn't think what would happen to her.

"Dunley, give it everything!" The truck sped up even more, causing her to sprint flat out. Her tits wildly jounced around with much force and vigour. And whenever they bounced too far apart, the chain connecting the two clamps would run out of length and go taut, pulling her nipples together. Her bare feet pounded against the tarmac, and her chest was a heaving mess of pain and pleasure. And of course, the vibe within only added to her stimulation.

Dwight took in the scene, savouring every frame his eyes provided him with. She was much more fit than he had thought and admired her endurance. But with every step, she grew slower, and the chain pulled tighter. As the seconds ticked by, she was falling further back, and the nipple clamps had begun to lift her breasts up and out. Riley could feel her legs growing weaker, and Dwight could feel the chain tugging against his fingers harder.

"You gotta jump! Jump onto the back!" he shouted. But she couldn't. "Fucking jump!" he screamed, the chain pulling back ever harder. Half-blinded by her own sweat, and about to climax while sprinting as fast as she ever had in her life, Riley jumped. Half her body made into the bed of the cab, and with Dwight's support, she fell inside. It was a long time before Riley Andrews caught her breath.

They continued driving north bound, and as the hours ticked away, Dwight's usual bubbly chatter had reduced to silence. There was nothing much to do except look at the surrounding trees, and they all looked the same as the ones a few hundred miles before. A blanket of tiredness had settled over the group. It had been a long day, and some shuteye would do them all some good. When the sun had disappeared with its rays, Dwight had made the call to stop for the night, and that's what they did. He had them both handcuffed to the metal bars on the flat bed and left them there while he would sleep inside. He would have preferred to sleep with the bitch, but he also had to play it safe. She was dangerous.

Despite the large flatbed, they had been handcuffed quite close to each other, but Dunley made no move to take advantage of the situation. The hard metal floor of the pickup was far from comfortable, but at least his layers of fat would prove themselves useful and provide some cushioning. As for Riley...well she had two of her own personal pillows on her chest. After the sun had set, the temperature had dropped drastically, and in that moment, lying on the cold metal, Dunley almost felt sorry for the naked woman next to him. He scooched closer, and wrapped his free hand around her.

"Get the fuck away from me you fucking pig," she hissed venomously. "Or trust me, I'll crush your balls-"

"Maybe I should get the vibe back out huh? That's what I thought, shut those pretty lips and sleep," he snapped back, trying to conjure as much anger as he could. He relaxed his body against hers, and once Riley could feel his warmth drive away the chills of the night, she decided to endure. Dwight had carefully listened to the short conversation from inside the cab, and eased into the seat, reassured. The boy was on his side.

The next morning dawned bright and cheerful. A good night's sleep had brought the convict's bubbly nature back, if you could call it that. And along with it had come his morning wood. But he wasn't the only one. Riley had woken up to find her cunt leaking on the metal flat bed. The nectar's effects had returned, stronger than ever before.

They had chomped down on some of the food Dwight and Dunley had stolen from the filling station and were back on the road with Dwight behind the wheel. Riley sat next to him, with Dunley in the back. And of course, the vibe was back in her with Dunley edging her right to the end of the world. Their stunt yesterday had been fun, but the convict found himself struggling to keep his hands off the absolute beauty. His morning wood hadn't gone away, and he doubt it would until he had her.

He could very well take her right in the middle of the road, but practicing a little bit of self-control was essential to a well-disciplined life. He smiled inwardly at his own stupid joke. But in all seriousness, he was a professional with a reputation. Even rapists and serial killers had reputations believe it or not. He would make the bitch come to him. Literally and figuratively.

Slowly but surely, the surrounding forest gave way to large fields of corn and farmland. Dwight ran two fingers around her cunt and felt the surrounding slickness. "Not long now Babycakes! We're almost there."

Riley's fingers dug into the cushion of her seat as the vibe ate her out. When the convict had touched her sweet spot, she had almost lost it right there. Almost. She had lost count of how many times she had "almost" orgasmed, before Dunley switched the wretched thing off. Her frustration was at its limit.

She didn't have to wait long because a large farmhouse had come in sight. Dwight crashed through the flimsy metal gate and parked outside. He blasted the horn a good few times, and either its inhabitants had all left or they were deaf. As the approached the house closer, it was apparent that the former was true. The front door stood wide open, leaning heavily on its hinges.

Being the careful man he was, he scoured the entire place top to bottom before concluding it was empty and safe for their use. And now it was time at last. He could feel the saliva building up with anticipation, and god wasn't he hard as fuck. As he took in the woman on the thin bed in front of him, he was a hair's width away from mounting her right then and there. But what was the fun in that?

Riley explored her options as the convict began ravaging her with his eyes. Her hands were free, and she could attempt to fight it out. But her mind was all fogged up and bleary. The only thing she could think about was her throbbing cunt and how she needed to shove something up. And there was Dunley, standing in the corner, watching her every movement with those small rat like eyes. She didn't stand a chance of taking both of them at once.

Her helplessness was only furthered when the convict stepped free of his large overalls. Underneath as she had guessed, was a maze of rock-solid muscles. And his length was equally large- standing at a proud, girthy eleven or so inches. The dark black beast was already oozing precum, and its harsh purple head was rapaciously staring at her.

But Riley hadn't gotten things in her life by simply waiting for them to happen. She had worked hard, put in effort, and broken through the hurdles that had been thrown at her. She wasn't the type of woman to give up without a fight, no matter how bleak it looked.

It all happened so fast. One moment Riley had been made to sit on the bed, and the next moment her hands had grabbed a pillow and using it as a cover, she had crashed through the flimsy window, jumping out with an explosion of shattered glass and splintered of wood. The move had been so unpredictable, that it took Dwight a second to comprehend what had happened. He rushed to the window to find her climbing up the roof, and out of sight. "Fuck!" he screamed. The window was too small for him to slip through without getting himself cut open with the pieces of glass that remained intact on the edges.

Heart racing, Riley clambered up the roof, dislodging roof tiles and sheets. She didn't really have a plan, but all she knew was that she needed to escape. With her tits wobbling, she made it to the top, and she saw the pickup truck on the other side. That was the answer she had been looking for, but there was no way she could make the jump; The roof was too far high, and the ground too far below. Shit. She didn't know how much time she had, but this might be the last opportunity she got. Desperate, Riley surveyed her surroundings. If she had no way out, she would have to find a way back in. And she had seen it. Slipping several times on the weathered roofing, she managed to work her across to one of the windows that looked out of the attic. They were the old fashioned, window planes that slid up and down, and to her luck, one of them was already half open. But it would remain that way for another century because no matter what she did, the rusty old thing wouldn't slide anywhere. Breaking the glass was futile because the metal frame would still remain.

12