Among Friends

Story Info
Wife gives birthday present with friends watching.
2.1k words
4.51
38.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AMONG FRIENDS

Jim and Barbara were having drinks with two other couples, Ray and Toni; Mark and Nancy. They took an annual vacation and were staying at a hotel overlooking the ocean. They were on the balcony of Mark and Nancy's room after a day on the beach. The guys were still in shorts or bathing trunks and the ladies were in cover-ups over their bathing suits. It was Jim's birthday the next day.

It was past eleven o'clock at night and they'd had quite a bit to drink. Barb mentioned that her husband Jim would be another year older once midnight passed and she teased him about whether he was losing his virility.

"Will you still be able to get it up for me?" She teased.

"You'll just have to see if you can still excite me now that I'm getting older." He replied.

"You're so easy." His wife said. "If you were a woman, you'd be the biggest slut in town."

The joking continued among the group.

Nancy said, "Mark (her husband) can still get it up, but he's only good for once a night now."

Mark didn't want to say anything about Nancy being part of the equation, but Nancy volunteered, "Maybe I'm not hot enough for you anymore."

Mark assured her, "You are still the only one who turns me on."

Nancy came back with, "That's a safe comment but I know you still look at other women."

Mark said, "I do not." Which drew laughs from the others.

Nancy teased him further, "I see you looking at other broads. Don't tell me you wouldn't get a hard-on it you saw Barb or Toni naked."

Toni said, "Hey, leave me out of this."

Nancy didn't, "Marky likes looking at your ass and he really likes how your titties poke out in that suit you are wearing."

Toni didn't say anything, but blushed.

Jim, having had a lot to drink which lowered his inhibitions said, "Toni, why don't you see what Mark's reaction would be if you took your top off."

Barb said to her husband Jim, "I'm sure you would look the other way." Laughs followed but the comments continued.

Ray said, "So the challenge is to see if Mark gets a hard-on from seeing Toni's tits." He was talking about his wife showing her breasts to their friend.

Toni said, "I'd be embarrassed if he didn't."

Ray said to his wife, "I'll bet money that you can give Mark a hard-on just by rubbing your tits in his face. I know it does it for me."

After more jabbering back and forth, Nancy said to Toni, "Why don't you do it? We'd like to see."

Then Barb said, "It's Jim's birthday in a few minutes, shouldn't he get to be in on this too."

Toni said, "I won't be the only one to get her tits out. You guys are setting me up."

Nancy said, "If you do it, we all will."

Barb hadn't agreed, but her silence spoke for her.

Toni stood up and walked back into the hotel room and undid the top of her bathing suit slipping it off the arms of her beach cover-up. She pulled the wrap around her and walked back in and stood in front of Mark. She said, "You have to get your cock out to see if it gets hard if I show my ladies."

Mark was a little reluctant to do it. His wife Nancy taunted him to get his cock out. "Don't worry, it's so small nobody with see it unless they get close."

That got the desired reaction from Mark. "You seem to be satisfied with my dick. You usually can't get enough of it."

Nancy said, "C'mon honey, show everyone the 'big boy'"

Mark stood up and dropped his shorts, revealing a cock that was already semi-hard. He sat down, with his dick dangling between his legs. When Toni walked up in front of him, she opened her dress and pushed her tits against Mark's face but no one else could see them. Sure enough, as Mark rubbed his nose and his lips over Toni's breasts, his dick got hard. It was a substantial piece of meat. He rubbed it against her leg. After a few seconds, Toni backed away and covered herself.

Mark pulled his suit back on, but the bulge remained.

"How can you handle that 'big boy'?" Barbara asked.

Nancy said, "It's a challenge, but I make the sacrifice." She laughed.

Barb was getting a little wet in her pussy, watching her friend show her tits to another husband. She said to Toni, "It's almost Jim's birthday, why don't you give him a show?"

Toni was giggling with all she had drank and said, "If he gets his cock out, I will."

Jim was game. He stood up and pulled down his bathing suit and stood in front of the others essentially naked. When he sat down, Toni walked over and opened her wrap and rubbed her tits all over Jim's face. Jim's dick got hard, of course. He licked and nibbled at Toni's fine set of tits while letting his dick push against her leg. Ray encouraged her to just drop the wrap and let her tits go free, but she remained modest and covered up. When she finished, Jim pulled his shorts up.

After a trip to the bathroom by some and another round of drinks, the clock in the room showed it was past midnight. It was now Jim's birthday. The two other couples all asked Barbara what she was going to give her husband for his birthday.

She said, "His present will be waiting for him in our room."

Toni said, "Why don't you give it to him here?" That brought cheers of agreement from the others.

Barb looked at Jim who just shrugged. She went onto her phone and brought up some sexy songs that she and Jim liked and synced them to a speaker that the group had been using.

When the music started, she began to dance in front of Jim, who was sitting on a lounge chair with his back to the balcony railing. The others were in chairs arranged around the low table in the middle of the patio. She danced, gyrated and moved her hips suggestively in front of her entranced husband. She had a summer dress that she'd left open in the front over her modest two-piece bathing suit. She reached around and undid the back of her top and pulled the straps off her shoulders, baring her tits, but only to Jim who was directly in front of her. Jim put his face into her stomach and moved his lips up onto her breasts.

Barb was intending for this to be the extent of her exposure, but Jim surprised her when slid to the floor, cupped her ass cheeks with his hands and pushed his face into her crotch. Barb tried to move away, but Jim held her in place. He put his fingers inside the bottom of her bathing suit and pulled it down her legs. Barb tried to resist, but Jim was too quick for her and had his tongue on her clit while he held her bare ass cheeks, pulling her into him. With her suit at her ankles, Jim raised one of her legs out of the suit and onto the chair behind him, opening her crotch to his advances. His tongue hit the right spots and, with Barb already being turned-on, she was overcome with the wonderful feeling of having her clit sucked. Jim pulled her toward him so he could access her vagina. He stuck his tongue inside her while he squeezed her ass cheeks. Then he put his fingers inside her while he licked her. Her dress obscured them from their friends.

Soon, Barb dropped down and was straddling Jim's head as he laid on his back. Barb moved her pelvis over his head, grinding her pussy onto his lips and tongue. Jim reached up and pulled the dress off Barb's shoulders. She having too much pleasure to care that she was now nude in front of the others. She rocked back and forth on her husband's face. Her pussy got even wetter with the stimulation of being eaten and the eroticism of being eaten in front of an audience. She loved Jim intensely and would always yield easily to his passion. They'd had sex in some daring locations, but had never done anything in front of an audience. It was exciting and got her hot as she performed. She was putting on a show of how she could fuck her husband's face with her pussy. She raised her arms over her head, lifting her tits and she gyrated on Jim's mouth, squirting her female cum all over his face and head. The four onlookers were silent as they watched the incredibly erotic scene in front of them.

Barb was coming and as she calmed a bit she said to her husband, "I need you inside me, please. Do it right here."

Jim rolled her onto her back on the floor, pulled his suit down farther and slid his rock-hard prick into her warm vagina. He slid in easily and she began another orgasm while she was being fucked in front of other people for the first time. Jim raised up on his arms and looked at his wife beneath him. He maneuvered his cock to poke at different parts of Barbara's vagina to give her intense pleasure. He fucked her with skill, finding spots to excite her and changing the pace and direction of his thrusts. He found an alignment that seemed to really excite her and he proceeded to pump away until she exploded in another orgasm. Feeling her cunt spasm around his cock brought Jim to climax as well. After ten minutes of intense fucking, he shot his semen up into her. Jim collapsed onto her and they kissed intensely.

She said, "We've never done it like that before." It had been one of the most, if not the most intense love session they had ever had.

Jim looked down at his naked wife beneath him. Her breasts were heaving as she breathed. She was covered with a sheen of perspiration. Her hair was wet and her face was pure, without makeup. He began to get hard and wanted her again.

"Let's go to our room." He said and she nodded. "I want more." She said.

Jim, then Barbara stood up. They were both naked. Barb picked up her dress and began to put it back on. She pulled it over her glowing body but it was open in the front. As she did that, she walked next to Ray who was naked and was jacking his cock. He pulled her close and put his hand on her bare ass and his face on her heaving breasts. She held his head to her chest and stroked his hair for a moment. He nuzzled her breasts. She felt his hard cock pressing against her leg. Without thinking, she was on the verge of coupling with another man. She had enough presence of mind to pull away. The others watched her. Toni had her hand in her crotch, fingering herself. Nancy was at Mark's feet. She had been sucking his cock. Barbara went over to Mark and kissed him on the top of his head while he nuzzled her hard nipples. His cock rubbed against her leg. It was exciting having another hard cock push against her leg, but she pulled away and joined her husband.

Jim just held his suit in front of his prick while Barb had her open dress over her shoulders. They were both nearly naked as they walked out of the hotel room and went to their room across the hall. They quickly fell into bed and Jim got on top of her again. This time, Barb rolled over to be on top. She rode his revived prick like a cowgirl. Moving her pelvis in a rhythm on his hard prick.

"That was so hot, fucking in front of everyone. I don't remember ever coming so hard. I could feel their eyes on me, on your cock pushing inside me." She got hotter talking about it.

He said, "I liked fucking you in front of other people. I wanted you so badly and I wanted them to see what a hot piece-of-ass you are."

She said, "It felt so naughty fucking like that. It was like I was yours and you could do anything you wanted with me." Talking brought her to orgasm again.

He said, "I'll bet Mark got a hard-on watching you."

She giggled and said, "He sure did. I felt his prick rub against my leg."

"I'm sure Mark and Ray would like to fuck you." He said.

"Should I let them?" She asked.

"No fucking way. You're mine and mine alone." Jim said.

They fell asleep together without wondering what the others were doing on the patio across the hall.