Amor Fabula Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went inside, while Elias sat there brooding. After fifteen minutes, he took a walk. He stole his neighbor's water hose and an old five-gallon bucket full of cobwebs. Elias then walked down the street and around the corner, and he stole the gas out of the neighbor's car. The neighbor didn't need it anymore, anyway.

Anne was making piles of clothing in the living room. She had her jackets and sweaters to one side, her shirts and pants in the middle, and her undergarments on the far end. "I want you to take a week's worth of clothing. We'll need the powder detergent from the garage too, because we're going to be washing our clothes by hand. Is there anything else you think you might need?"

Elias ignored his mother and went to his room.

Forty minutes passed by, before Anne went to check on him. Elias was sitting on his bed listening to music, since the power was still on. When his mother discovered he hadn't even started organizing his things, she started yelling at him.

"I'm not going to Jay's house again, okay?" He shouted back. "I'm staying here!"

"What are you going to do here?"

"What do you care? You've never cared about me before, so don't start now!"

"Those children need us! We can't just turn our back on them!"

"You mean the way you turned your back on me how many years ago?"

It wasn't enough for his mother to yell at him from the doorway. She had to come stand beside his bed to do it. "If you were half the man Jay is, you wouldn't be knocking on doors and asking people for scraps!"

She kept yelling, but only that last statement stuck in Elias' head. He was doing honest work as a handyman. Most of his jobs were minor, sure, but every so often he would get paid good money to lay down some flooring or join a crew and re-tile a roof. His mother called that asking for scraps. It was just more proof that he would never be as good as Jay in her view.

Elias felt like hitting his mother, when she brought her fists down on his head. He grabbed her arms and tried to shove her away, but she came back to hit him again. They started wrestling, until he got to his feet and pinned her down on his mattress.

Anne continued to struggle, but she didn't have the strength to break free from her son. She tried to claw him with her nails, and to knee him. Her body lurched up against his as she attempted to buck him off.

Maybe it was because Elias hadn't slept with a woman in a long time that it happened. All of that rubbing and squirming against his flesh, and especially on his lower half, gave him an unexpected arousal. He could have straightened up and left his room before things got even worse, but he didn't. For what was probably the first time in his life, he had his mother in a vulnerable position.

It didn't take much, really, for him to squeeze his thighs between her legs, and for him to use his weight to keep her down, and his hands to keep her arms out of the way. She was still too absorbed in getting free, until Elias' hand squeezed between them and yanked down on his pants.

"What are you doing?" Anne screamed. "You leave me alone, do you hear me?"

If someone asked him why he was doing this, Elias would not have a good reply for that person. Maybe it was because he'd finally had enough of coming in second to his older brother. Maybe he was encouraged because of the state of lawlessness going on in the world. Whatever the reason, it wasn't that difficult for him to tug his mother's soft shorts aside, or her panties. She'd gone wild then, doing everything in her power to prevent being raped. It wasn't enough. As dry and unwilling as she was, Elias still managed to get his manhood into her pussy.

If he was expecting some sense of victory over the act, it never showed up. His mother's screeching and thrashing ruined the brutal conquest to the point where there would be no satisfaction. He simply lay on her for a few minutes, boasting that just this once, he had won this game that he'd never won before. After this, he pulled away, letting Anne go and watching her run out of the bedroom.

His mother was gone so long Elias figured she had driven away and left him behind. After a while, he left his room and went looking for her. Anne was sitting in the front seat of her car. She had the keys in the ignition, but she hadn't turned it on yet. She would stay there for the rest of her life, Elias figured, until she died of starvation or some thug came by to shoot her.

Elias went back inside. He felt so guilty over what he'd done that he couldn't walk back into his room, because that was now the scene of a crime. When he stepped back into the living room, he saw the suitcase she'd been filling up. Elias finished packing for her, before he went into his room and got some of his clothes, as fast as he could. Since he had no suitcase, he simply shoved them into whatever boxes and plastic bags he could find.

Quietly, meekly, Elias took the clothing outside and set it on the back seat of his mother's car. He was locking up the house, when he had another think and went back in for his laptop. Maybe the Internet was still up, or maybe not, but he had music and videos he could watch to pass the time.

When he sat down in the passenger seat, his mother was looking out the window on her side and refusing to face him. After a few minutes, she started the car and backed up.

She didn't say a word to him during the drive to Jay's house.

They arrived early in the afternoon, after having stopped at a couple of looted grocery and liquor stores. Anne picked up stuff most people didn't care about, such as children's toothbrushes and cleaning supplies, stuff that would distract Jay's kids from thinking about their missing parents. She made a fuss with the girls later, over how the toothbrushes had princess characters on them.

With Elias, it was the same old story. Even the earlier forced rape wasn't enough to keep her from relapsing into the bossy woman she'd been before. "Check the fluids on the car. All of them. The motor oil, the transmission fluid, the brake fluid; all of them."

He did it, because no matter how hard or how often he rebelled, he always folded like paper after enough time had gone by. When he came back inside, she asked him to climb into the attic and take an inventory of whatever was stored up there. Elias looked at his brother's kids. Alex was trying to reach anybody on his phone, while the girls were brushing their hair for Anne. He was the only person doing any real work, but he went up into the attic anyway.

Elias was using the guest bedroom to sleep in. He found that he hated that room the least out of all the rooms in his brother's house. Alex's bedroom had furniture more expensive than what Elias had back home, and the girls' room was full of pink shit and white shit like what other little girls had in their rooms. That's where his mother slept, with little Becky who was always asking when her mother was coming home.

Nobody slept in the master bedroom, which had pictures of Jay and his wife on the walls, from when they got married and smiling with their kids.

Elias was lying on the guest bed, using his earphones to listen to rock music that his mother would have surely complained about if she could hear it. He figured everyone else in the house was asleep by then, but he was wrong. His mother opened the door, and for a brief moment he saw her silhouette against a low wattage nightlight she'd put in the hallway. She stepped into the guestroom holding the rifle in her arms.

Elias pulled off his headphones. "What are you going to do, shoot me? Go ahead. Who is going to do all your fucking chores if I'm gone?"

"I can do them myself."

"Get out." Her son growled, setting his laptop aside and leaving the bed. "You've been pushing me around all goddamn day, and I'm sick and tired of it."

He tried shoving her out, but Anne was as stubborn as he was. Elias figured she was trying to prove how superior she was to him, to make him feel small while she puffed her self up as she always did. He did manhandle her into the hallway, only to have her fight her way back in.

"Do you want me to go sleep in the car, is that it?" He asked. "You want to take the guest bed now? Here, you can have it!"

Elias shoved his mother at the bed. She sprawled onto the edge of the mattress, with her legs splayed out. Because she'd gotten him into another foul mood, he automatically went to yank the rifle away from her, but she clamped onto it with both arms and kept it close to her chest. They fought until she was turned around, half-lying on the bed.

Elias was on top of her, using his heavier weight to keep her in place, while he kept trying to pry the weapon away. "Are you going to come in here and blow my head off while I'm sleeping, is that it? What are you going to tell your precious grandkids in the morning, huh, that I tripped and fell on the gun and it went off by accident?"

"I didn't put any bullets in it." She replied. "This time."

"Why not?" He asked, without thinking. That's when he noticed that his mother wasn't fighting him anymore. She was simply lying still, heaving because they'd been wrestling, but not really moving or trying to get away from him.

She was up to something, Elias figured, because she was always up to something. His chest was on her back, and his hands were down around her waist, holding the parts of the rifle that stuck out. His abdomen was pressed against his mother's backside.

Maybe it was a mistake, but Elias thought back to what he'd done to her earlier that day, when he'd smothered his mother on his bed. He felt his body responding to being so close to a woman, in the same way it had earlier.

"Why did you come in here?" He asked. It made no sense to him.

She didn't answer.

"I asked you a question." He insisted.

"Get off my back and I'll leave." She said.

But Elias didn't want to get off her back, not anymore. His cock was standing up and pressed against his mother's butt. Is that what she wanted, to get him excited and then to walk out and leave him hanging like that? Is that how she was getting revenge for what he'd done to her earlier?

Taking a chance, Elias released the ends of the rifle and propped his body up on his hands. With one hand, he pulled on his mother's shirt up, until part of her side was exposed. He set his hand there, feeling how soft and cool her skin was, while she made no move at all to stop him.

Elias had seen what his mother's friends looked like. They were mostly pudgy and wrinkled, and not like his mother at all. Anne had a young woman's figure. She even looked like a young woman from behind, with her hair dyed dark brown and pulled back, dressed in her jogging shorts. His mother's body was nicer than his last girlfriend's, who was thinner up top and bigger below. He could admit that; his mother's figure had a much better balance than Lucy's.

Emboldened, he set his hand on Anne's shorts. Her body shuddered, but only slightly, and again she didn't seem in any big hurry to leave the room. After shifting over on his side, Elias squeezed her ass.

There was a big rush, but it didn't come from the mother. Instead, it was the son who was tugging at her shorts and panties, exposing her more with every pull. When his fingers fell upon her bare flesh, he went into another frenzy, this time pulling his shorts down and letting loose his erection. In an ultimate act of transgression, Elias lay on his mother's back, letting her feel his hardness against her butt. Anne was trembling below him, making as little noise as possible except for her breaths that were coming out in fat, steamy gasps.

She wanted him to do this, Elias realized. His mother wanted to feel his manly heat against her body. Was it because she hadn't slept with anyone in a long time, the same as Elias? Or was it because she was trying to snare him, to make him even more subservient than he already was? He could envision his mother giving him a giant list of chores to do the following day, if only he went through with this first.

To test her, to see if she was really willing to go through with this, Elias rocked his lower half against hers. Her curves tantalized him, giving his cock the impulse to travel along her flesh. He slipped between her soft cheeks, with the reward of a quiet mewl that brushed past his mother's lips.

"Shut the door." She whispered.

The words were like magic. Elias straightened up and went to the door. He closed it, leaving them covered in darkness. Slowly he made his way back to the bed, and he had to go slowly because his heart was hammering inside his chest. His head was reeling, and his body was hot in the way ten fevers all at once would be hot. This was nothing like what he'd done to her earlier.

Elias reached out, sliding his hands over his mother's lower back and ass. He pulled on her shirt until he reached her bra, finding he wasn't willing to go any further than that. It was okay to feel the rest of her, he decided, as he caressed her all the way to her thighs. Her ass was nice and tight, so firm it could have been the ass of an eighteen year-old girl. Elias slipped his fingers between her legs, finding heat and moisture there. That scared him so much he pulled his hand away.

Suddenly, the aroused son was afraid to follow through. What he'd done before, that was an act of anger and self-preservation. If he did it now, he would find his mother hot and wet, wet for him of all people. His mother, whom he'd grown to hate so much and for such a long time, wanted him as her lover. It was impossible for Elias to see that woman as anything more than a scarecrow, as anything more than a demon with horns and claws that she sunk into him every chance she got. Could a foul creature like that even have a vagina that worked and seeped like those of other women?

A place where a son should never go, and this is where Elias was going now. He held his cock in his hand as he pressed down on his mother's body. Their flesh was in contact in many places now, with his wrist and fingers becoming hard obstacles that did not belong between them. There, he found Anne's blossom, and he pressed into it and let his cock glide into place. She was soft and moist as she received him.

A riot of noise tumbled out of her, until she regained control of her mouth and made herself keep quiet. Elias was merely pulsing into her, until he gained the confidence he needed and rocked back and forth as a man properly should to a woman. At first, Elias couldn't help but compare Lucy's big, fat butt to his mother's leaner, tighter ass. There was no doubt that he preferred the one he was pressing against now. Lucy's legs were thick and quivered like gelatin, while his mother's... He couldn't see them now, but he'd seen them before. They were as trim and tight as the rest of her.

Elias could no longer understand why he'd limited himself to only a fragment of his mother's magnificence. The nervousness had fled from him. He wished he'd gotten her fully naked, instead of revealing her only from the bra to the thighs. He lamented that he would not be able to touch every part of her.

The sound of her voice changed, from heavy panting to mewling being forced past her lips. It stunned him and scared him, because he had never heard anything like that coming from her. Those mewls were nice to listen to, pleasant and exciting, and so unlike the cold barks she usually made at him. One wild moan got away from her, traveling all the way across the room and coming back as a soft echo. Elias felt like a coward, unsure of himself and how he should react to his mother's climax. She clamped her mouth shut again, or as much as she could, anyway, as those daring noises were doing their best to come out of her. That made it better for him.

His bliss was confusing to experience. It was frightening and insecure, feelings so strong they eclipsed the lust he had for his mother, and the pleasure he was supposed to be going through. It felt like another rape almost, in his view, as his cock rattled inside of her and let loose its ejaculate. It didn't feel like making passionate love, or like having casual sex with one of his girlfriends. This was completely different.

Elias felt his body shake itself out, leaving him more drained than he thought he should feel. It wasn't as if a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders... Or maybe it really was lifted away, he couldn't tell for certain. The black wall that was his soul, that void that he never seemed to be able to get away from, for a brief moment he sensed that it was gone. He was timid and shy again, a coward that did not know what to do with his life, if the dark specter of his mother wasn't always haunting him.

Anne pushed away from the bed, pushing him away. As Elias backed up, she pulled her clothes together and nearly ran out of the room to get away from him. He heard her quick steps guiding her into the bathroom, and the door shutting right after, cutting them off and returning them to their former places. She became, once more, the overbearing mother whom he could never please, and he the useless son who had been taught to be afraid of her.

His mother cast nervous eyes in his direction, the next day. Maybe she thought Elias would accuse her and make their sin known to her grandkids. That was fine with him. He had his own insecurities to wade through over what they'd done.

It wasn't until shortly after lunchtime that she finally said something to him. "Elias, the trash can outside is full. We need to roll it over to a neighbor's house and trade it for one of theirs."

That was a reasonable request, he thought. As much as he disliked his brother's kids, he wouldn't send them out there where the crazies were. "Okay."

Elias was surprised when his mother followed him outside. She was going with him, holding tight to the rifle. Usually, she'd bark out her orders and walk away.

As he was rolling the big trashcan out from behind the house, a car sped by full of people. They saw Anne standing out there armed, with Alex and Ana standing right behind her. His mother went rigid because she saw everyone as a threat now. Alex and Ana ran around her, shouting for the car to stop, but it kept going until it was out of sight. Anxious of what they might see out on the road, Anne started barking again, not at Elias, but at her grandchildren as she herded them back inside.

"No matter what you see through the windows," She warned. "No matter what you hear, you stay inside this house! Don't open the door for anyone except me."

Little Becky was crying because she didn't want her grandmother to leave them.

Elias simply pushed the trashcan out onto the road and kept going with it. Those rich people lived on big, open properties that were as big as an entire city block from his neighborhood. As he rolled the refuse container along, listening to its plastic wheels against the grainy asphalt, he looked up at the sky. The planes were still up there, spraying their chemical trails that were completely natural according to the news people. They were right on schedule; two days on, one day off, filling up the sky with gray haze.

His mother's legs were springy and light as she caught up to him. Elias thought she didn't want to talk to him because she'd been quiet all day. Maybe it was because they were away from the grandkids that she started talking at all.

"Why did the entire world go insane and we didn't?" She asked. "Why didn't it happen to us, or to Jay's kids?"

"Maybe we're already crazy." He shrugged.

"That's not funny, Elias. People are going crazy and killing each other."

"I don't know why, mom." He admitted. "If it was just us, it could be because we don't have those stupid smart phones, and we hardly ever watch TV."

"What about the kids?"