Amor Prohibetur Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That she did not expect. She could be noisy, because it wasn't every day that a girl got a ball bat of a man between her legs. After being screwed by her husband all those years, she figured she was as loose as a hooker after a bad weekend. Then again, Lee was so big any girl he ended up with was probably as tight as a nun.

Olivia set her hands on her son's chest. She didn't like the feel of his shirt, so she pulled that up and touched him Direct-TV. As hot as she was, she started twisting at the waist like a washing machine with too many quarters in it.

Lee gripped her arms. "Mom! Oh, mom!"

"You go on, honey!" She panted out. "I'm almost there, too!"

And there it was; Niagara Falls between her legs. Her son's big dick was jammed up so far in her she figured she'd be three months pregnant by the time he pulled it back out. That's when her insides started thinking it was New Year's because there was all sorts of celebrating going on down there. Everybody started tooting their horns and blowing their whistles, so that when she opened her mouth she let out so much noise you'd be calling the cops because of the riot taking place in her son's bedroom.

Olivia had her granddaddy of all orgasms, while Lee must have been having a good one for his own self. She kept riding her son, gyrating her hips even though she didn't have to. At that point, she could have stayed still and let his size tickle her insides until her husband came home. Lee's hands stayed on her arms the whole time, until she finally felt him growing smaller. After that, his hands simply drooped down at his sides like all the air had gone out of them.

Olivia slipped away and made her way off the bed. She saw her son's limp biscuit lying there, covered with her honey sap, before she felt all that ooze trying to come out from between her legs. She looked at Lee's face, but he was still as shocked as when he'd first woken up.

"Don't you go thinking you're General Lee or nothing." She warned, before she left his room. "I'd better get myself wiped off before I leave a trail all the way to grandma's house."

Normally, Olivia would be impatient to get out of the house. Not today, she considered, as she waited on the living room couch. She'd freshened up and she'd put on her day's clothes, and now she was simply sitting. She muttered through a soft smirk, "I wonder why there's no hurry to leave the house today?"

A moment later, she heard her son coming and she was trying to hide her grin.

Lee stepped out of the hallway, fully dressed. "I'm ready to go, mom."

"Well, will you look at that?" She stood up and scooped up her keys from the side table. "My birthday must have showed up early this year. I didn't even have to bitch at you once this morning."

A couple of days went by. Olivia's husband was nervous, because his wife wasn't climbing on his back every five minutes, like she usually did during his time off. She made him enough of a man's breakfast that he thought she still might love him, instead of acting like she hated him all the time. Still, the man was nervous as he went out to the porch later that day, where his wife was quietly swinging on the hammock.

"Olivia, dear." He started up. "I was meaning to ask you something."

"You go on. I'm not stopping you this time."

""You're not? All righty then, here goes. They're having the tractor pull tonight. I thought, you know, that maybe, well, I could, kind o' like, what I mean to say is..."

"You can go." She cut him off. "Take Lee with you."

"Really?" He replied, as stunned as a fly that only got half-hit with a swatter. "I know you, Olivia. What do you want in return?"

"You're going to take that bent dick of yours, and you're going to give me a good and proper fuck when you get back. That's what I want."

"I can do that." He nodded. "It can't be that easy. What else do you want?"

"That's all. I'll think of something else later. Just make sure you take Lee with you. He never gets out, anyway."

"Are you sure, dear? You said you didn't like him going to those shows, on account of all them bikini girls."

"You remember how you had that poster of those bikini girls in the garage, standing next to a giant car of beer, and how I tore that poster up?"

"Yeah, I remember. That was my favorite poster."

"If you take Lee, you can get yourself a new poster. Get one for Lee's room, too. I think he needs to learn how to be a man, and you're the closest thing we got to one around here. You're going to be a role model for once in your life."

"I can do that. You want a poster for yourself too?"

"What the hell do I want a poster of bikini girls for? Get the hell out of here before I change my mind!"

Come Monday morning, Olivia was the first one awake and bustling about. She was up at daybreak, making bacon and eggs with a side of toast and cups of milk and juice, just like she'd been raised to make. Olivia grew a little irritated when her husband wasn't awake when he should have been. She took a spray bottle, filled it up with cold water, and went to spray him until he left the bed.

"Here's your clothes," Olivia pointed to the dresser, where she'd set them. "I got your breakfast waiting for you at the table. You'd better hurry up before the mice come out and eat it. If you're late to work again and get fired, guess what? I'm going to kick your ass up and down the street so all the neighbors will know what a shit husband I married."

"I'm glad you woke me then." Her husband said, before he hurried to her side and gave her a peck on the cheek. "And I won't be late!"

Olivia couldn't even remember the last time he'd kissed her like that. It was always get up and get the fuck out in the mornings. She was actually pleased that her husband did that, enough that she didn't make any more fuss against him.

Once he was gone, she got her things ready, and after that she went over to her son's room. He had that big, new poster plastered on his wall now. It showed three bikini girls sticking their butts out while holding their hands up to their mouths and pretending to be surprised. Olivia never could understand how women could strut around half-naked like that and let every man in the world stare at them. Nakedness and sticking an ass out like that belonged inside the bedroom, and not all over TV or at tractor pulls that parents could take their kids to. Still, she wasn't going to tear that posted up like she would have done before.

Things had changed, Olivia thought, before she started chuckling. There was a time Before Lee's Dick, and a time After Lee's Dick. Olivia should mark that down on her calendar. BLD and ALD. Her husband would probably stare at her calendar and scratch his head raw trying to figure out what that stood for. He'd probably think it was their anniversary or something like that coming up.

Olivia took a seat on her son's bed, seeing that he'd gone all the way over to the wall again, like he was trying to squeeze his body between the bed and wall like a bug. Lee had his side and back to her, so she leaned over and gently coaxed him onto his back. Her eyes scanned over his lean body and focused in on his boxers. Sure enough, Mr. Woody was there like a show guest waiting to be announced so he could come out from behind the curtains. Those curtains were soft and made of flannel this time, Olivia noted, as she reached over and pried them apart. Mr. Woody looked pretty eager to her, as she used her fingers to draw him out.

"Rise, I say rise." She spoke quietly, giggling and keeping the dick warm in her wanting hand.

All weekend she'd been fantasizing getting that big dick in her pussy again. Lee had avoided her on Saturday, but after the tractor pull that night, her son had been as happy as her husband was on Sunday.

She glanced at the new poster again, wondering what those bikini girls would think if they saw the size of the masterpiece of manhood in her hand. They'd probably faint, like she almost did that time she sat on it. Oh, those bikini girls would be downright jealous if they knew. But they didn't know, and Olivia had that thing all to herself.

The one thing she didn't like was that she liked to be chased around, and here she was doing all the chasing. Oh, well. You have your things you can take care of, and your other things that you can't.

Olivia felt how big that thing was in her grasp. She rubbed on it a couple of times, before she decided that just her hand wouldn't do. Once she settled on a new plan, she started moving around on the bed. Lee wasn't quite as thick as her wrist, but he sure was close to that. Olivia put that dickhead that was the size of a small apple in her mouth.

Her husband was easy to swallow up, even if his dick was bent around like a horseshoe. Lee, on the other hand, he took some adjusting. She tried this and that angle on him, until she gave up and just brought her head straight down. Now way she was going to swallow up all of that, so she kept prodding along until she got her little rhythm of love going.

It didn't take too long for Lee to start groaning at her. Her son reached out to grab her at the sides of the head. This felt awkward to Olivia, because who grabs a woman like that? Lee should have put his hands on her shoulders, or maybe he could have stroked her hair like her husband did. Why was he holding her head like a box with something fragile in it?

Nevertheless, she kept going at it, hearing Lee making those same groans louder and louder. One thing she did like was the taste of her husband's cum, especially after she'd filled him up with pineapple for a couple of days. Wondering what her son would taste like gave her such a thrill she really turned on the lip service. Olivia knew she had him when his fingers started pulling on her hair, like Lee thought he was going to fall off a building and her head was the only lifeline.

And then he was squirting, squirting, squirting into her mouth. Olivia figured she was only going to get a spoonful like she did from her husband. Instead, she was getting a lifetime supply of cum shooting at her. When she couldn't breathe, she opened up her mouth, and still the little globs were coming at her like a volcano that didn't know when to quit. It started dripping out of her lips, it was so much. Once she was breathing again, she licked it up and swallowed it, and she found she liked his taste just as much as she liked her husband's. Since Olivia could tolerate no mess, she lapped up all that other goo that she hadn't caught the first time.

When she finished up, Olivia wiped her face with Lee's covers, because she surely didn't want to have him staring at her face if it looked like a glazed doughnut. After that, she was all casual-like as she got off the bed and went for the door.

"Mom, why did you do that?" Lee asked.

"There was a time when you used to suck on me." She replied. "I was just returning the favor for that."

"Mom, that's different." Lee shook his head. "It's a completely different thing."

Olivia set her hands on her hips, making like she knew better than he did. "Let me tell you something. When a woman gets pregnant, and when she's nursing afterward, her tits get all swollen up and ten times more sensitive than they were before. If a baby's sucking on a woman's tits, well, excluding them ornery little cusses that like to bite, but that feeling of a baby's mouth sucking on a tit, that's ten times better than normal. After I'd nurse you, I'd head over to your father and tell him to have another go at me, because it felt that good. Lee, you ain't never had to milk a cow or a goat like I did when I was your age. That cow will stand there all day, just letting you feel it up while you squeeze all that milk out. You ain't telling me that cow didn't like it, just like you can't tell me that a mother don't like when her baby sucks her tits."

Lee was staring at her as she left. He got dressed, though, and he came out of his room at the right time, too.

You might say a miracle took place the next morning, when Lee woke up early for the first time in his young life. He sat up, checked and double-checked the alarm clock because he couldn't believe it, and then he left the room to go find his mother.

Olivia was sitting at her vanity table when he walked in. She was wearing a negligee and brushing her hair.

"Are we going to the senior center today?" Lee asked.

"No, I thought I'd stay in today." She shrugged.

Lee watched his mother stand up and walk over by the bed. Her lingerie was already see-though, allowing him to ogle her body underneath. While he watched, Olivia pulled her nightie off and set it on the bed. Completely naked, she sat on the edge of the bed and lay down on her back. For added attraction, she spread her legs wide so that Lee could see what lay right there in the middle. Her hair was curly and brown down there.

Lee stood there with his mouth open. He'd never seen his mother naked before.

"What did I tell you about flies going into open mouths?" She asked.

With his mouth shut, Lee came in for a closer look. He'd been in his mother's pussy before, but it looked so small now that he wondered how he'd gotten into such a tiny, dark place.

"Don't be scared of your momma, honey." Olivia told him. "You just take your clothes off and you come over here and do what comes natural. You can pretend I'm one of them bikini girls if you want to."

Uncertain, Lee rubbed his head.

"You do that just like your father does, except he doesn't have all that hair left on him like you do. What are you waiting for, Valentine's Day?"

It didn't take Lee more than half a minute to shuck off the two articles of clothing he had on. He took a few more steps closer to the bed, gulping at the way his mother's thighs were spread. It was obscene. He'd never seen her do anything obscene before.

Spurred on by a rapidly increasing want, Lee let his extra large guide him forward. His mother was right on the edge of the bed with her legs spread and touching the floor. This was his father's bed, he knew, but he also knew who ran that house, and it sure wasn't his father. He took his hard dick and held it out. There was no way around this. The only way he could get it in there was to lean over the bed and put his weight on his mother. That's what he did; he pushed in just enough to get an anchor-hold, before he lowered his weight and let gravity do the rest.

Olivia moaned out loud as her son slowly filled her every nook and cranny.

"Mom, am I hurting you?"

"This don't hurt!" She replied. "When I look at the bills every month, that hurts. This is something I can tolerate. You shut your eyes now and think of them bikini girls on that poster you just got. You do me right and I'll tell your father to buy you another one."

Lee didn't have to close his eyes. He was doing just fine while keeping them open. As he started his manly pushes, he remembered how the previous day he'd been thinking about his mother's breasts, and how he'd suckled them dry some eighteen years ago when he was a baby. Those breasts were right there waiting for him, so he leaned over just enough to get one in his mouth. He thought of that canal he'd come out of between his mother's legs, and how was in such a big hurry to get back into it now.

Olivia gripped her son's arms and moaned out loud, overwhelmed by his size and constant thrusting. Her legs kept wanting to come up and hover in the air like butterfly wings while her son went at it with her. Lee knew what he was doing; he was bucking and rolling his hips around and licking up her tits and everything.

Oh, yeah, Olivia thought, if things kept up like this, pretty soon Lee was going to have posters of bikini girls all over his room, and out in the hallway too!

12