Amor Prohibetur Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft moan escaped the father's lips, as he felt the stirrings of climax within him. Leslie did an uncharacteristic thing by letting his erection go. She started touching his chest and arms, and his less than skinny stomach. Once she created some room between them, Leslie touched his back and sides, and cupped his butt. That was something Sean's wife never did. She never touched his butt like that. Leslie even started wiggling it. What was up with that, Sean wondered. Didn't muscular guys have butts that wiggled?

When Leslie came back to him, Sean realized how submissive he was to her. He wasn't the type to prod women around, not all the time, as he liked when women were forward and aggressive with him sometimes. Well, that wasn't exactly true; it wasn't many, many women. Just one. His wife. It had been a long time since any other woman had put her hands on him. Because it had been so long, Sean was perfectly willing to let Leslie go as far as she wanted with him.

She tugged on him a few more times, before she walked around to his front. Her eyes caught his for a second, before she dropped down before him. For a moment, he was in her hand, and then unexpectedly, he was in her mouth. There were times when Sean imagined taking his daughter in her room, or in the living room, or even in the backyard. In those fantasies, he'd always imagined that he would be the assertive one. Despite all of that, he never visualized what Leslie was doing to him now.

When was the last time his wife had done that to him, in the middle of the day and on the spur of the moment like that? No, his wife had him on a schedule. They could only do it on certain days, at night and when Leslie was out of the house. They had to do it a certain way each and every time. There was a specific duration for kissing and hugging before the act, and after the act a brief time for cuddling. That was it. Once it was over, it was over. Sex between Sean and his wife had become something almost mechanical.

Leslie's mouth was much bigger than her mother's. She could have taken all of Sean in if she wanted to, but she kept mostly to half of him. Her mouth played with him. Her lips would nibble and her tongue would flit. She held his erection up so she could lick at the underside. Her mother never did any of that, if she ended up down there at all.

Sean found his daughter's big, strong shoulders. He coursed his hands through her waves of thick, brown hair. There was a lot of hair to touch, as it went down past Leslie's shoulder blades. His wife's hair ended halfway down her neck, and seemed to be getting cut shorter and shorter with every passing year. That was one thing Sean hated. When older women started cutting their hair short, it made him think they knew they were getting old.

At one point, it seemed as if Leslie's big tongue was wrapped all the way around his manhood. His gasps came out as stutters, before his body quivered and he gushed out like a river breaking through a dam. That was another thing that surprised him. Sean's wife always pulled away when he started gushing. Not so with Leslie. His daughter kept her hold on him until he was done gushing.

The next morning, Leslie left the house early. Sean set about hounding his wife for sex. The woman kept putting him off, doing one chore after another while he stood there like a racecar at the starting line. Finally, he had enough waiting. Sean literally had to pull the vacuum out of his wife's hands and drag her into their bedroom so he could sleep with her.

That wasn't nearly enough to calm him down. By the time Leslie got home, Sean was ready for another round. When his oblivious wife went out to some other store for some more crap to buy, he was ready to look in different directions besides those of marital fidelity.

Sean went to stand by his daughter's doorway, wondering what she was up to. She was sitting on her bed, listening to her headphones and reading some new magazine she'd picked up somewhere.

"What are you doing there, daddy?" Leslie asked, when she noticed him.

He shrugged back. In truth, he'd been imagining one of his fantasies.

Leslie caught enough from his eyes that she stood up and began dancing for her father. She had her hands up by her head as she swayed back and forth. Her movements weren't too fast or too slow, but somewhere in the middle. They were playful, because his daughter was that way all the time, but they were also seductive. Sean figured she danced that way for her boyfriends, and now he was privy enough to see it.

Leslie's legs were long and sensual. Her big butt rounded out her white cotton shorts with no effort. Her breasts were even more visible, thanks to the way they clung to the pink blouse she had on. She faced him and danced. She turned to her side and faced him, and danced. When she gave Sean her back, it was enough to propel him toward her.

In the same way his daughter had captured him twice already, he captured her. Sean wrapped his arms around his daughter's waist. Her fluffy hair enthralled him by how thick and bouncy it was, and by how fresh and fragrant it smelled. The brown locks became a pliable jungle his face could hide in for days. She kept her dance going, but much slower than before. Her back rubbed against Sean's upper body, while her butt rubbed against his crotch.

This emboldened the father to start exploring. His hands coursed upward. He found himself in a mild shock when nothing stopped him. There in his grip were two handfuls of the breasts he'd been craving for such a long time. Leslie trembled and moaned, but much of this was lost to Sean. He groped his daughter's chest, feeling the contours through the pink and pleasant fabric of her blouse.

She was going to put a stop to it, he assumed. Then the father recalled what she'd done to him; what he'd submissively going along with. Sean had stood still and let Leslie do whatever she wanted to him, to his body. In this sensual turn of events, Leslie was holding still for him.

To test out his theory, Sean tugged the blouse up and out of the way. He groped his daughter through her bra, only to have her lift her arms up. The music player got tangled up with the blouse as he pulled it away from her body. That bra didn't stay in place very long either. It was jerked aside before being unclasped and discarded. This left Sean with an open chance to grip those big breasts entirely, and he took it.

Thinking back over the course of his life, Sean could not recall any other time when he'd felt this delirious with lust. It was a drunken stupor, a surreal dream, a wave of bliss and dizziness all rolled into one. His daughter's waist was thick and warm, but her tits were so comfortable he imagined someone would have to pry his fingers away from them with a crowbar.

With both the man and his offspring in this reckless state, Sean's senses went into overdrive. He didn't even know when it happened, but his hands left their soft perches and slipped lower to grasp the white, cotton shorts. In the blink of an eye, the shorts were gone and he was touching ass, glorious, bare ass with nothing between it and his hands. In another blink, and his own shorts were gone as if he'd never been wearing them.

Time became as distorted as Sean's senses already were. In one moment, he and Leslie were upright, but in the next moment they weren't. He barely remembered seeing her brown hair and bare back leaned over her bed. Also vague were his memories of standing behind her and of flesh crashing together. What was salient and overpowering in his thoughts were the gasps, moans and other similar sounds, and the incredible wave of bliss that took him over shortly after.

When Sean thought back to that moment later, he found he couldn't even recall when or how he'd left his daughter's bedroom.

The next day, Sean literally bribed his wife to leave the house. He gave her enough cash to keep her busy. Knowing it would throw the unwitting woman into perpetual perplexity, he asked her to buy an entire new outfit for herself, and to surprise him with a new shirt and hat. Sean's wife was the type of person who always needed someone to validate her choices, so by telling her to go out and make those choices without him, Sean was basically ensuring that she'd be gone for several hours. Then, he made his way to his daughter's bedroom.

She was on the phone, the wanting father discovered. From the little he heard of the conversation, he assumed Leslie was talking to her boyfriend. His daughter saw him there, lingering by the door, before she casually waved him away.

Sean wasn't going anywhere. It excited him even more to listen to Leslie flirting on her phone, while he was standing in her room with an erection tenting up his shorts. She was wearing a tight blouse and loose shorts, enough that he could clearly see the shape of her breasts, and was tempted by the sight of her inner thighs.

Leslie waved him away a second time, but Sean didn't go in reverse. Instead, he dove forward. When his daughter turned to her side to avoid him, he reached out and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. He stretched Leslie's legs out straight in one direction, while he tugged on her shorts to expose her bottom half.

Leslie only had a few seconds to come up with a cover story. She told her boyfriend, "I really wish you were in my room right now. I mean, you could hop onto the bed with me, and we could do some stuff right now that my parents are out. Oh, yeah? What would you do if you were here? I think I'm going to play with myself while you..."

She stopped because a strong gasp filled up her mouth. Her father had gotten in there despite that she was on her side and her big butt and thighs were in the way. Not all the way in, but enough for her to really take notice.

Sean started thrusting into her, knowing the angle was bad yet still giving it his best effort. He rubbed against her side and thigh as he kept going, poking away frantically but not reaching where he wanted to be just yet. In the meantime, Leslie kept pretending she was touching herself to the man on the other end of her phone.

When Sean fully realized he wasn't getting anywhere, he prodded his daughter further onto the bed. He crawled in behind her, getting her into an L-shape where her butt was finally in the right position. It was a bad spot for caressing her, really, but he did touch her butt and thighs. Once he pulled up on her shirt, he ran his hands over her lower back, all the way up to her bra.

Fully enthralled, the father clasped at his daughter's sides and began bucking into her backside. Leslie's moans were quick and raspy, matching the tempo of his strokes. Sean's cock was very comfortable in that fresh, new place it had only recently discovered.

"Are we going to do this every day, daddy?" Leslie asked him later, when her mother was busy doing something or other somewhere else in the house. "I mean every single day?"

At first, Sean didn't know what to reply. A mischievous smile came over him a moment later, right before he said, "That's the general idea."

"Oh, daddy!" Leslie squawked at him. She took a cushion from the couch she was lying on and flung it over, striking Sean on the head but not really hurting him. "We can't do it every day!"

"Not so loud." Sean lowered his voice.

"Because mom might hear us?"

"You're going to college, right? Figure it out."

Leslie giggled back at him. "I have something I should tell you."

"What's that?"

"I like having sex."

"Okay. So far, so good."

They both laughed at this.

"Don't get me wrong, daddy. I like having sex, but I don't like having it with a huge bunch of guys. That's just... yuck. I am not the village bicycle, okay? I want to have just one guy in my life that I can make love to, and that's it."

She was letting him down easy, Sean understood. His little fling with his daughter was crashing down like an angry kite. He shrugged. "All right. I can respect that. I guess we pretend it never happened?"

"Well..." Leslie started. She leaned over, trying to glance down the hall to make sure her mother wasn't coming. When she eased back into the couch, she was also speaking in a guarded tone. "There's a problem."

"What are you talking about?"

"A problem with my sex life." Leslie admitted. "You know that my boyfriend is one of those competition fighters. If he's not lifting weights, he's sparring at the gym, and if he's not sparring he's fighting in a real match. He's a ring fighter; that's his entire life. That's fine, except, you know, he doesn't have a whole lot of time left over for me. Like what I said, I like having sex, but my boyfriend isn't around all the time to give it to me. So... You went to college, daddy. You figure it out."

Sean's wife walked by, catching the way the two were quietly speaking. Oblivious to their intimacy, the woman asked, "What's going on in here? Are you two bonding?"

"Kind of, mom." Leslie giggled. "We're just talking about my boyfriend, and how he's always so busy all the time that he hardly has even ten minutes a day to pay attention to me."

"That's just how men are." Sean's wife strode into the kitchen. "Your father doesn't have any time for me either."

Sean made a disgruntled face, because that just wasn't true. Leslie kept her eyes on him, and on her mother. The busy woman left the kitchen and walked back down the hall with a scrubber and a plastic bowl full of soapy water.

"That's not true." Sean whispered. "I have plenty of time for your mother. She's the one that always walks away from me. I'm really tired of coming in second place to the vacuum cleaner!"

"My boyfriend is exactly the same." Leslie admitted, as she stood up to leave. "Okay, daddy. Maybe not every day, but every other day. You still have to take care of mom every once in a while." She giggled as she started toward her room. "Oh, and one more thing. My boyfriend never, ever eats me out. You get bonus points if you can do that."

Leslie's long legs took her down the hall in mere moments, leaving Sean sitting alone and taking a very deep breath.

Sean hated hounding his wife for sex, but that's what he ended up doing for the entirety of the next day. He followed his wife into kitchen, into the garage and into the backyard. Every time Sean put his hands on her, even for a simple hug, his wife would shrug him off and go on with whatever chore was keeping her busy. It was frustrating enough that he finally gave up on it.

Later, when Leslie got home, Sean was feeling in the mood again. Just looking at his extra tall and sexy daughter infused him to go after his wife. He went around following the woman he was married to, setting a hand on her shoulder and trying to cop a feel here or there. When his wife accused him of being a horndog, Sean finally gave up. A couple of times, Leslie had been witness to the interactions between her parents.

The day after that, and Sean's perspective was far gone from his wife. She wasn't in the house, as she'd gone off to visit relatives early that morning, but Leslie was. Since it was a nice day out, he went into the backyard to tend to his trees. He had just finished watering the yard when Leslie stepped out, wearing that same skimpy bikini she'd worn when things had first gotten rolling between them. His daughter set up her long towel on the grass, before she sat down with a new magazine and her phone buds.

"Did you score with mom last night?" Leslie asked, when her father came to loom over her.

"No, I did not." Sean admitted.

"That was so funny!" Leslie laughed. "You were trying really hard, weren't you? And all she did was walk away, walk away. Don't feel bad, daddy. I called my boyfriend this morning and asked him to pick me up, but he said no. He's got some wrestling camp he has to go to. That doesn't sound right, does it? My boyfriend is going to strip off all his clothes and put on some really tight shorts, and then he's going to feel up like ten other guys dressed the same way he is. Well, he calls it grappling, but you know what I mean."

As Sean watched, his daughter took her top off and lay down on her back. He gulped as he observed the way her full breasts swayed to her sides. The father let his wandering eyes roam across her body, taking in her stomach. The scant material of her bikini bottom covered her privates and her long legs stretched out forever.

If his wife looked like that, there was no way he'd walk out the door to go wrestle with a bunch of semi-naked guys. Then, because he could be as full of mischief as his daughter, Sean went to grab the water hose and gave Leslie a good spray with it.

The race was on, with the snickering father rushing back into the house and his daughter in hot pursuit. This time, he had enough of a lead that he made it inside. Sean rounded the corner of the kitchen and scurried down the hall. A moment of indecision cost him, as he didn't know which room to jump into. This allowed Leslie to crash into his back. With her grabbing and pinching at him, the Amazon managed to coerce Sean into her bedroom.

"That was cold water, daddy!" She scolded, as she pinched him and made him flinch toward her bed. With one final push, Leslie toppled her father onto the mattress and climbed up on top of him. "There are other ways to get my attention, you know!"

All that pinching was worth it, Sean thought, as Leslie's hair came tumbling down on his face. He reached up to clasp her sides, feeling how soft she was and wondering if he felt that way to her. She responded by kissing him, hotter and longer than his wife of so many years kissed him. Sean ran his hands down Leslie's back, resting them for a moment on her wide-load ass. If he kept touching her body this way, he knew, he would probably not want to touch his wife anymore. That would ruin the little sex life he had with the woman whom he'd married.

Leslie's lips were persistent, however. It emboldened Sean as a man; he had no choice but to caress her. He felt his daughter's ass past her bikini bottom, before he slid that out of the way and groped it bare.

Leslie propped her body with one arm, while she lifted Sean's shirt with her free hand. She felt her father's chest, while Sean touched her nude breasts. Her mouth came down on him, with a tongue that swirled around his nipple. His wife never did that to him, Sean contrasted, which was a shame. At the same time, Sean would always do that to her. When Leslie began kissing and licking her way down his stomach, Sean knew where things were going. She opened up his shorts and tugged at them until Sean raised his hips. When these were removed from the equation, Sean's expectations rose. Despite that he was aware of what came next, it was still a surprise and a shock for him when his daughter took him in. He moaned and let out one heavy breath after another, as Leslie's lips engulfed his manhood. It was a rare event for his wife to go down on him, but not so for his daughter. Her wet mouth left his shaft, licking at his scrotum and tickling him. She spent so much time there that Sean didn't think she would ever quit, unlike his wife who never went down there at all.

Sean was left gasping, left undone, as his daughter slid off the bed to remove the last of her bikini.

"Your turn." She said, as she pushed him aside and lay down on the bed.

The father was no expert at this, as he slid from the bed and crawled in between Leslie's legs. This was because he hardly ever got any practice at it with his usual partner. He thought about that for a long moment. His usual partner had changed from the woman who wore his wedding band to the woman he'd helped create.

Sean's face came in close to the honey spot, which already glistened for him. He licked at it, and also at the meaty thighs leading to it. His daughter's ass was so big the swells were still apparent, so he licked at those too. With his tongue, he penetrated her sweet folds, tasting her and exciting her simultaneously. Leslie reached between her legs, parting her womanly cowl to expose her normally hidden clit. Sean wondered when he'd last seen this part of his wife, as it had been a long time. He licked it, bringing shudders and strange yelps from his daughter. He was so caught up in her noise that he barely realized she was going through an orgasm. This gave him the fervor to use his tongue with more force, with more determination. His rewards were yelps mixed in with short laughs, as Leslie was in some new place maybe she'd never experienced before.