Amorous Goods & The Dirty Duchess

Story Info
Porn with magic dust and some ology about sex.
4.5k words
3.88
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An unfolding story of 2020 ...

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to his only remaining relative, a distant niece on a career path of her own as an archivist. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. These are the stories of some of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.

When my occasional Google on the subject finally threw up that explanation of the brand name Amorous Goods, a lot of things fell into place. I now realise that my part in this story was an even smaller one than I thought.

You may by now have heard of Rumpleton. But you will not find it on a map. It is a village in cyberspace. Its ladies, and occasional gents, come from all corners of the Earth, of the human colour range, and of the sexual spectrum.

But it is a real place, in its way, born in rural England at the start of the long lockdown summer of 2020, when we all had our parts warmed by the sun but missed the hot breath of the pub.

*

The story goes back at least 20 years, though, to the Calendar Girls who were celebrated in an English film -- Women's Institute ladies in Yorkshire who teased us tastefully into the new millenium, posing naked behind pot plants and Victoria sponges. You have to be old enough to appreciate what a moment that was. Suddenly it was all true. The librarian and the GP and the fishmonger's wife were all secretly itching to get their tits out and show you the pictures.

There were a thousand spin-offs. One, still going, was a website called Village Ladies -- idea being your naughty neighbour stripping off as far as she would dare, often with a friend or two and a bottle of wine. Sometimes they peeked in each others pants and played with each others tits. Sometimes they just got undressed. Whatever, you got the whole shoot -- dozens of pictures from hats on to knickers off. Initially it was still quite common to stop right there. But the ladies quickly upped the stakes so that showing a bit of pink was more or less required. No problem anyway.

A lot of professional dirty grannies got in there. But with them were plenty of more or less amateurs, happy to flash their best underwear and then pull it aside for a share in a couple hundred bucks. OK, some wanted the money. But many did it just for the kicks. And there was a huge audience waiting for real striptease by real women. Only thing was, they never spoke or wrote.

*

It was around this time, beginning of the new century, that I found Rosalie Tush. She was only getting started when her knickers came off. And she talked proper filth. Somehow, I got my portfolio in front of her and she wanted to meet.

The bistro I chose was a relaunch of an old village drinking hole I remembered a little from my days on the road as a photographer. The marketing boys had sunk a million into trying to make it a "destination" but it was well on the way back to being a hole.

A heavy waitress showed me to a table in a dining room made from fitting a skittle alley out with blond wood. I sent her for a wine list, thinking a bottle of fizz might upgrade the atmosphere a snitch. Then Rosalie came in and it was The Ritz anyway. She was nestled in fur and silk like a lapdog in a starlet's handbag. Her jewellery chimed when she moved. The smell of her galvanised the waitress like magic dust. Since then, of course, in view of the unfolding revelations about Amorous Goods and its long secret history, I've had to consider that it might actually have been. But whether magic, deep science or Rosie herself, it was a smell designed to make erections .

On film, Rosalie looked ample and lush. In life, she was surprisingly petite, although her tits and ass were big. Think Dita Von Teese, lightly rolled in muck.

Rosie had made a living out of flogging her puss, as she always put it, since she started stripping at 17. By this time she was in her 40s, but still a truly beautiful woman, to any eye, and still blossoming. She was natural class from the streets. Always got the arm of the guy she needed.

But as she put it so sweetly that night: "I had enough of pretending I like spunk in my hair. But pulling my knickers aside for the camera, I still get a thrill out of it every time. Pussy power. I love it. I live off the heat from all those eyes, babes, waiting for me to say -- she dropped into Rosie Tush - "You like the look of that, sugar? You want to see more? You want to bury your face in there and eat me until I've had all I want?"

I said, you saying that, that's what does it for me. And she said: "Yeah, I get dirty talk."

*

And she did. In retrospect, Rosie Tush was the pioneer for a whole new generation of independent cam girls. For group sex, you still needed a camera crew. But for a solo show, she realised, you could get a result from a smart phone. Luckily for me, Rosie still had a few pretensions to grandeur and she still needed somebody following her around for some of her story lines.

And so I was present at the laying down of some of the best porn of its era.

"All you have to do is turn up and keep my ass in focus," Rosie told me that night, with one of her brilliant smiles. "I can do the stories as long as you can get the pictures."

We did good. But the other side of the new porniverse meant it was all instantly and constantly ripped off. Mickey Brannigan, her manager and minder, cut the filming budget to beer money and Rosie did nearly all of it herself, like most of the other girls were doing by then. Then, nearly 10 years ago now, she looked at the rushes and decided that was all the naughty pictures she was going to make.

We would still meet up occasionally when she wanted a safe escort. I had stared into the most delicious pussy on the planet and never made a move. She was just too magnificent. And anyway, I was getting on a bit myself. I'm a baby boomer, work it out from there. I like to think I'm in reasonable shape, considering, but I've been a bit hesitant about ripping my shirt off for even longer than Rosie. When she retired, I more or less retired, down here to my trailer, with a bag full of out-of-date cameras

For ten years, the world rushed ahead of both of us.

Rosie got a bit of pension out of her reputation and her library. Her website lived on, although increasingly it sold mainly as part of a bargain package including a string of other sites. Her best stuff just got pirated to fuck, which made me mad. I believe Mickey did lean on a few upstarts on her behalf in the good old days, when he still knew most of the old players in porn. Now it was all coming from Sydney or Montreal or Krakow or somewhere he had no pull.

*

The girls were always there, of course. At the dawn of photography, they were lifting their skirts with glee. But they used to be mainly the commoner sort. Who knew how widespread was the urge to tease?

In the 1990s, there was an academic paper on the subject of "blue girls". They didn't do sex for money, or not just for money, but they liked being filmed. Often they had husbands that liked it too. Seems to me also, as an interested observer, that they often had girlfriends that liked it too. Lesbians totally get pussy worship, n'est-ce pas?

Must have been March in the fateful year of 2020 I got a call from a lady asking for Igor. Calling me Igor was Rosie's little joke.

"Speaking."

She said: "My name is Cynthia. Rosie said to give you a ring?"

I said OK.

She said: "She wants you to come and watch me undress, apparently."

I said OK.

Turned out she lived a mile from me. The pubs were shut but people were still visiting a little, before the lockdown really got organised, and I took advantage of the window.

Cynthia was auditioning in a tight purple corset over pink Capri pants, with mauve lipstick. A brassy but handsome blonde. Done "a bit of modelling". Married a man who liked her for it and they both fancied her having go at being a cam girl. But so far, he had done all the filming and Rosie's mob had told her to try again. He was somewhere in the house -- probably listening.

The thing that should have worried me at the time was, she was practically a neighbour. But I supposed Rosie was thinking of my convenience and logically it didn't matter that much. She looked like the kind of milf would enjoy the neighbours talking about her if they ever cottoned on.

*

Cynthia said: "What do you want me to do?"

And I said: "Just talk. Or let me talk for a bit, if you don't mind. And excuse me if I get a little dirty."

She made a kissy face and picked up a cat.

"Rosie sent me because I'm your market," I said. "Or I'm the market she wants. I'm in love with girls who put out for the camera."

"Put out?"

"You know. Display themselves to turn you on. Push their fannies at you like they want em fucked. American slang I think. It's the fact they want to do it is sexy, even more than the pictures."

She said: "I understand pictures ok."

I said: "I bet you do, your experience. But here's what I think is missing a lot of the time. You have to tell me about the picture you are making and why you are doing it. You have to say you are showing me a rear view because you know how nice it looks and you would like to be looking down that dark tunnel to the honey pot yourself and watching that tight little asshole wink in anticipation of a finger."

"Ooh," she said. "A wordsmith."

I said: "You already know, you have to look at a lot of other girls to find out how you want to look. But here's a harder one: find one you want to sound like."

I left her one of my new cards, written out in pen on the back of a cigar packet, omitting the caravan site address. But I'd already told her I lived local.

On the doorstep, she said: "It would be nice to meet down the pub one of these days, wouldn't it?"

We both gave a few seconds of silence to a disappearing world.

As she closed the door, she said in a low voice with a giggle in it: "But I'll send you some pictures of my fanny for now."

I called back: "I've had dates ended worse."

*

A few weeks later, Rosie called.

"I'm missing a big boat here, honey," she said. "There are 100,000 sailors stuck on ships that can't dock. And back home, everyone wants to take their girlfriend to an online porn party because everyone is scared of real fucking. Mickey is tearing his hair because I'm not doing them."

I sighed silently. Mickey was most of the problem. Him and Rosie, they both loved the old scene, run by their old dodgy mates in their favourite dodgy pubs. Being in his stable was like wearing a T shirt saying Past It. Mickey could read the figures but he did not have much class in imagination.

I said: "Sweetheart, you know what I think. It's all about your name. You've got to take charge while you can still swing a million dicks any way you point. And you've got to teach the girls to talk. Talk, talk, talk. More dirty words per minute than even you ever managed before."

She took that in for 10 seconds. I heard her blowing smoke. I knew she wanted to say she had tried all that. We talked a little about what was going on and she asked me if I had heard of Brookelynne Briar, a Montreal indie whose traffic figures had somehow got to Mickey. I said I'd cast a professional eye.

"By the way," she said, "you did a good job with that Cynthia, your way. You should see what she's sent in. I might get some more girls to call you, send you some stuff, talk about it."

And I didn't say No.

But I was not as sure as I tried to sound that Rosie could make a comeback.

*

I mean, Brookelynne Briar was a revelation. Rosie said she found her a bit weird. And when I came across the film where Brookelynne has a racoon tail plugged in her ass and a giant cock she is operating with her pussy, I saw what she meant. At the end of it, Brookelynne is wanking the giant cock into her face and she presses a syringe and it squirts milk all over her. Clever production. And whee she could talk dirty.

This is Ms Briar introducing a film called Jerk To My Butthole:

I know that my butthole drives you crazy! In this video, I indulge your butthole fetish by slowly and seductively teasing you while instructing you on how I want you to stroke. I begin by bending over in my yoga pants, swaying my ass in the air, and tracing the outline of my butthole through my almost see-through pants. Once I have you jerking at a nice steady pace, I slowly peel off my pants to reveal that perfect butthole you have been wanting see so badly. I get close to your face so you can watch it pucker as I contract and release my muscles and tease it with my finger. As you begin to edge yourself, I lay on my back and begin to finger fuck my butthole, encouraging you with more dirty talk about my butthole before finally counting you down to cum.

I sent Rosie the link and she messaged me: "Talks a good fight."

When the film finished, with Brookelynne thrumming her asshole and saying Now, Now, Now, I pinged a short note to Rosie: "Whew.

But Rosie was still a bit ungracious.

She wrote: "Sounds like one of those too polished American girls, saying lines she's learned."

I wrote back: "Canadian. Not too nice to convince me. Anyway, a bit more posh in the game is required, all respects. There's a good interview on Facebook where she talks about getting into it through the fetish scene and getting to realise how it's all about when 'something primal takes over -- logic shuts down' ..."

I did a PS: "Not that you didn't understand all that long ago."

She mailed back: "I was doing bumhole tease when you were still looking at your aunty's underwear catalogue sweetie."

*

Ah, the rear view.

Did you ever see a film called Romance & Cigarettes? James Gandolfini and Kate Winslet talking dirty? There was a line in it ...

When a woman bends over, a man sees a jelly doughnut. Her brain expands. His explodes. Dead on arrival in her powdered jelly doughnut.

In short, pussy framed by ass is sexy as hell. And knowing so is power. Rosie got hers from seeing what the camera saw.

As for actual buggery, girls never used to but men have always been interested in that especially tight little hole and porn made it mainstream. It's a rude and dirty thing to do, which makes it interesting for those inclined. Speaks of insatiability. Some girls like to speak that way. And it's available when women are not, so it's popular on the very male side of male -- rugger buggers, soldiers, sailors, prisoners, gangsters, etc.

I heard something once, rang true, about Prince Charles answering questions from troops when he'd just got married to Princess Di and somebody is supposed to have shouted: "But does she take it up the bum, sir?"

*

About here, I got sent some rough film from the Phone Fuck Sluts. Forces wives was my guess.

In this one, filmed before lockdown, or so I supposed, they were having a Smuggling The Yoyo party -- parading in tight pants, and on from there. The schtick was to take turns doing a running commentary over the phone.

"Karen's got her tits out," said the commentator, "because she wants to show off her nipples. Like big chocolates, and everyone wants a taste. And a squeeze of that fat yoyo, that plumptious yummy thing she's got squeezed into those yellow pedal pushers. I think it's beginning to dampen her pants. It's certainly dampening mine. Will we get to see it? I think we will. Just roll down her pushers a bit, girls, halfway down her ass. Give us a glimpse. Aah, that's it, down there at the end of that furry tunnel. There's pussy in the air. It won't be over until we've eaten."

It was a very gorgeous ass and they were very tight pants and I was watching closely when the waistband got turned down by a pair of hands with blue fingernails. There was a label inside, gold writing on scarlet: Amorous Goods. It gave me a tingle for some reason. Google didn't throw up an explanation. I messaged Rosie to ask if she knew of them -- costumiers to the porn industry maybe? A few days later, she sent me a reply that just said: "Keep it to yourself. x "

*

In the old days, Rosie's schtick was simple.

"Are you looking at my tits, you naughty boy?" she would coo. "Well, as you can see, I do like to show them off. Would you like to see a little more?"

She defined the tease in strip tease. And then she stayed on stage while the camera kept rolling.

"Come in close and have a good look," she would say. "It turns me on to know you are looking. I want to make you get your cock out."

Pussies are not all pretty in the raw, let's face it, but Rosalie's was gorgeous. To watch her wank was to fully understand the phrase "pleasuring yourself". You could hear her enjoying it.

She was big, beautiful, dirty, stylish, funny and not a bad actress.

But in the old days, she never got much beyond the auntie dealing with a peeper schtick. All the scenarios were a bit like that -- Rosie flirting with an AA mechanic, or a groom at the stables, or finding her nephew's porn collection and acting it out until she notices you in the mirror.

Now she was back as the Duchess of Rumpleton. And something was different from the start.

Somebody had done a professional filming job with Rosie on the balcony of a big house in the country. She was dressed like the old days -- fur coat, corset and stockings, pearls and hat, electric-blue heeled pumps and no knickers. I thought I recognised the coat. But it was somehow finer than anything she had before. Looked like you might draw it through the eye of a needle, sort of thing. She let it fall open as the camera homed in

"Some of you know me from before," she purred.

"But I've been moving up in the world."

She raised an arm and the camera followed her pointing to the turrets of the house.

"This is my home now. It's called Rumpleton Manor. I am, my darlings, the Duchess of Rumpleton."

She turned and lifted the coat and I caught a glimpse of a little scarlet and gold label where fur met silk - on the coat, that is.

"You may kiss my ass."

She turned back grinning. Her teeth were perfect and there was not a line on her skin.

"At the manor, there is always a party. And I am always there. I'll be introducing my friends and their films, and watching with you when they perform for you live. I've got lots of exciting new talent. And you're gonna get to watch me watching them."

She dropped a hand between her legs.

"And, of course, pleasuring myself in front of you. Telling you all the filthy thoughts that come into my head when I am doing it.

"Tell you what. Let's do a deal. If you're still watching when I finish here, you sign up for a trial month as a house guest at the naughtiest mansion in England. How about that?"

And then she said, as her fingers delved deep: "And here's one for you girls to think about. I know you are out there, either wanting to eat me or wishing you were me, aren't you? I'm thinking of you now. I'd like to get " ...

she acted the dawn of a delicious thought

"I'd like to get one of my huge brown nipples in your pussy for you to suck on and then you fuck me the same way. Oh, oh, my darlings.
Send me your sweet filth."

12