Amorous Goods: Black Pearls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
656 Followers

Suddenly Kenny was back on the island, the story of GGG being a recruiter was merely a fable, he risked his life daily for the Chinese people trying to drive the hordes of "wo ren" out of China where they raped and killed with reckless abandon, he shoved them back onto their island nation. Grandpa Archie served in Korea after the war helping the south to rebuild, and Kenny served three tours in Korea on the North/South border, protecting the south from the blatant aggressiveness of the north, and protecting over a million Chinese immigrants who live in the south.

Guoxin nodded at Kenny, "YOU CHOSE YOUR FATHER FOR MY WRATH... YOUR FATHER! ...THAT CHOICE ANGERED ME TO NO END... I BROUGHT YOU HERE TO BITE OFF YOUR HEAD."

"I hope you understand why I chose him."

Guoxin's answer was a smile, "I DO NOW," and he lowered his massive body gently into the water and swam up to Kenny and opened his mouth wide. "Take as much as you want Kensington," and there between the dragon's knife blade size teeth were black spheres, most were perfectly spherical, but others were interesting random shapes, all of them completely and perfectly black unlike the "almost black" of a cultured pearl. When Kenny had gathered dozens of pearls, Guoxin said, "SHE COMES." He closed his mouth and slipped quietly beneath the water; the enormous dragon's passing barely left a ripple.

As Kenny searched the water for the dragon, he almost didn't notice a large, 72-foot yacht with the name Andi's Dream on the stern quietly moved near the island. He watched as it lowered its stern ramp and the small zodiac on the ramp was free and it raced to shore. Yi was at the tiller. "Hey sailor," she called, "is this a clothing optional beach or is nudity mandatory?"

"You step on my beach wearing that swimsuit," he said, indicating Yi's tiny bikini, "a dragon will come steal it." His clothing was on the ground next to him, and he placed the pearls in a pants pocket. Then he turned to Yi wearing only a smile, his pearl and leather armband, and an erection.

"Don't just stand there, get the umbrella," she said as she stripped off her bikini and lifted a cooler out of the little zodiac. Kenny chuckled and got the beach umbrella out and set it up near the stream where they ate sandwiches that Yi made. If you haven't had a bologna sandwich made by a culinary institute trained chef, you're missing out on one of the greatest delights in life; thick sliced bologna, fontina cheese, shredded lettuce mixed with chopped green onion, sliced cucumber and a tangy jalapeno aioli on a crusty, fresh baked roll. Kenny ate like he was ravenous, but then he's been on this island a full day and has only eaten a couple of bananas and two cherries the size of a baseball.

After stowing the picnic basket on the zodiac, they frolicked in the surf like children, splashing and playing until Yi could take no more. She grabbed his cock and led him up the beach and with a quick move that reminded Kenny that she has earned a black belt, she "dick slammed" him onto the sand and straddled his waist.

If she let him, he would spend an hour on foreplay, teasing and taunting, driving her out of her mind, bringing her to the very edge of an orgasm, then backing off, leaving her trembling and begging for his cock. It was good, no; it was incredible to have a woman who enjoyed foreplay as much as Yi, but spontaneity can be incredible too and she's not shy about demanding it. He could tell that they both wanted sex now. His only article of clothing, the leather and pearl wristband, was telling him that she was ready. He held his cock straight up while she lined up her vagina with the head of his cock, and when the head of his cock was nestled in her pocket, she surrendered herself to gravity. She slid down on his cock and was so tight! She stretched around his girth so quickly that he was afraid of hurting her, but that seemed to add to the sensation for her.

Yi began jerking her hips back and forth and she rubbed her clit against his pelvis until she was near cumming, then she leaned forward, propping herself on her hands and she began driving herself back and forth, driving herself back against the root of his cock, faster and harder, the tension building in her. Their eyes were locked with each other, and suddenly Kenny rolled her over and began fucking. Normally he holds himself off of Yi, so he doesn't hurt her, but this time he lay on her, crushing her into the sand as he pounded into her mercilessly. "Ken..." she started to yelp, but she surrendered herself to the fuck. Her perfect legs rose up and wrapped around his thighs, her hands clasped his ass and urged him on.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" was all she could say as he fucked like a madman. Before she knew it, she was cumming, skewered on his plunging cock. As her mind warping orgasm faded, she begged, "Please, let's rest a moment..."

They lay in each other's arms and the sound of the gentle waves of the unknown ocean became the gurgling of Cattaraugus Creek. Ken and Yi opened her eyes together, and they were at Paul Jarecki's secret fishing spot, and Kenny was probably in trouble for bringing Yi with him. Paul doesn't like his secret fishing locations revealed. They were lying naked next to the creek on a hot summer day, down in Zoar Valley, not far from Paul and Andi's cabins, and Josh and Veronica's pond. The couple had just made love and now she was laying with her head on his shoulder, snuggling close and happy. They were talking in that dream talk where the words don't matter, but you know what each other is saying.

Softly, the dream changed again, and Kenny felt his speech become very clear. It was plain English, almost like they were sitting in bed together. "Hey, Surfer Girl," he said, using his favorite nickname for her. "Come by the feed store around 7:30 tonight. I want to kiss you." Guoxin wanted her to come by for some reason. Kenny didn't think he was going to eat her.

"Tonight," he said, "You're going to love tonight's gift," and she begged to be told what it was. He put two pearls in her hand and wrapped her hand around them. He was about to kiss her, but he found that he was alone. Instead of holding the girl that he loves, he was sitting up in his own lonely bed, his shorts laying on his lap.

He looked at his clock. It was a half hour before he normally gets up, there's no sense in going back to sleep, so he dragged himself out of bed and took a shower and thought about Yi. They had such awesome sex, but he didn't get a chance to cum. He sighed. Sometimes that happens. She came huge, and that's all that mattered.

Breakfast was disorganized, he had to open the store today, mom and dad had meetings with the bastard and neither looked happy. That damn bastard that owned the buildings was raring to see them all penniless and homeless. The local farmers counted on them for so much, if they closed the store, the local farmers would have to go into Gowanda, or Ashford Hollow, or North Boston. Before they left, he noticed that his dad looked especially drawn. "Are you ok dad?"

"Oh, it's just having to meet with Wehrle. It takes so much out of your mother," he said sadly. Wehrle H. Holloway, the bastard that's done so much to destroy their lives.

Overcome with the emotion of seeing such sorrow and defeat on his dad's face, Kenny gave his dad a hug, patting him on the back, and he whispered into Dave's ear, "It's going to be alright; I have a feeling it's going to get better."

"God, I hope you're right, your mom can't take much more of this," said Davis Johnson as he went to meet the man who was desperately trying to drive him out of business and drive his family from their home.

When his folks had left, Kenny sat down for a cup of coffee and the morning paper with Grandpa Archie, his dad's father. "How's that little girl of yours?" grinned Archie. Grandpa Archie was there when Kenny met Yi and to this day, he claims to have introduced them when actually it was Paul Jarecki. "You're still not on that silly 'Time Out', are you?" Like Kenny, Archie served in the Army in Korea, but in Korea in 1953, when PFC Archie Johnson was there, it was a vastly different Korea that Kenny or Yi knew.

"Don't be late for work," Kenny admonished with a smile and got up and went to the back of the big drafty old house. Grandpa Archie grew a tiny store on Main Street in a building that held three other little stores to the store it is now. He bought the old grain silo and now instead of sending Springville wheat and corn out, he started bringing feed grains into Springville to feed the dairy farms and horse ranches that were popping up. Now, sixty years after starting as the 10-year-old floor sweeper, Archie is retired and greeting the customers just like he used to, but now he's greeting them from a wooden rocking chair at the front of the store with his best friend Lacy Flanagan.

"Gotta get my butt to work," said Kenny as he folded up the newspaper and made sure that the crossword and the Jumble puzzle were on the first page she would see. "Gotta make sure your manager is ready to slap your ass into line," said Kenny to Grandpa Archie.

"Git goin' ya smart mouth whippersnapper!" laughed Grandpa Archie. Archie once heard that expression on a cartoon show one Saturday morning, and that was his name for Kenny and his two sisters for the rest of their lives. Kenny's sisters are both married and have children of their own and are still known as "Whippersnappers" to Grandpa Archie.

Before opening the store, Kenny went to check on Grandma, his mother's mom, Lacy Flanagan. "Morning Grandma!" he said cheerfully as he made sure her coffee was on and her iPad had charged overnight. She needs that iPad to play Keno. Like Archie, she was a happy grandparent, and like Archie, she was the backbone of the family. You could take any problem to her. After making sure she was set and had what she needed, he asked her a question that was on his mind. "Grandma? What was your dad like during the war?"

Lacy thought for a moment, then laughed, "Oh, he was a pisser. He told everyone he was a recruiter so they wouldn't ask him to tell them war stories. Your great grandpa did that mostly so his mom and dad didn't worry about him during the war because he was a flier. He was with the Army Air Corps in China, and he was one of the few American servicemen to come home from China with a war bride."

Kenny was shocked. He never knew! "Grandma, your mother was Chinese?" Grandma Lacy doesn't look Asian... well, maybe around the eyes if he thinks about it.

"Mom used to say that she was half Chinese; she'd say that her mother was Chinese, and her father was a British missionary that was killed by the Japanese, but she later admitted to me that she was a foundling and adopted by them. Being raised by a European, she was still despised by the locals. Her name was really Juan, which means graciousness, but everybody called her Joan when dad brought her home. Your great grandfather fell in love with her the minute they met, and he brought her home, where she could be safe." Grandma Lacy leaned over and whispered, "I was almost born in China!" and she laughed at the thought.

"Why didn't you tell anybody? That's a wonderful story!"

"That's just how your great grandfather was. It was their story, no one else's. He didn't want people to worry about him flying a bomber in China, and he didn't want them gossiping about bringing a pregnant bride home."

"So, I'm part Chinese Grandma? Is that why I like General Tso's chicken so much?" He teased his grandma while serving her coffee.

"Where do you think you got that black hair from? Now, go to work!" she laughed and gave him a swat on the butt. "You're not so big that I can't give you a whoopin'!"

"You're right about that grandma." Kenny chuckled, but as he left the house, he nearly cried. He couldn't believe it was almost over. If Wehrle H. Holloway was successful, they would be turned out on the streets. Their big loving family, three generations, sometimes four generations when his sisters come to visit with their babies, all living under the same roof, the way it was meant to be, would be no more.

-=●=-=●=-=●=-=●=-=●=-

Yi entered Johnson's Feed Mill that evening after serving dinner to Andi and Paul and the twins. She was about a half hour early and looked around. Nothing had changed, but the atmosphere was completely different. It seemed to be a happier place. As she looked around the displays for the old tinplate items like the planters, watering cans and washboards, she heard a cheery "There's my girl!"

She turned and there was Archie Johnson, a fixture here in the Johnson Feed Mill for six decades, Kenny's paternal grandfather. He was sitting in a big comfortable wooden rocking chair by the antique pot belly stove. "Grandpa!" she called and hurried over to hug him. Ever since she first started dating Kenny, Archie told her to call him Grandpa or he'll tell everyone that she's really his fiancée. Seated next to Archie was Kenny's maternal grandmother, Lacy. "You two dating now?" asked Yi as she gave Lacy a hug.

"Oh, that cheap thing?" said Lacy, as she gave Archie a swat on the arm. "He'd make me pay for myself, then stick me for the tip!"

"I can't believe Kenny grew up to be such a nice guy with two feisty ol' birds like you as examples," laughed Yi. "Where's that grandson of yours?"

"Oh, he's in the back making big plans," shrugged Archie and went back to his conversation with Lacy.

Yi headed back to the storeroom and found that it was nearly empty. There was one stack of fifty-pound bags of what she once laughingly called "Purina Horse Chow" and was shocked to find out that's exactly what it was. Horse and pet food were just a small part of what they sell. Most of the feeds they sell are livestock feeds, calf, cow, sheep, swine, poultry and goat. Next to the horse feed was a stack of forty-pound bags of Beaver Brand livestock feeds. It could be barley malt sprout pellets, timothy grass pellets, extruded soybeans. Whatever this mix was, the sign on the wall said it was for "Alpaca." Kenny and Yi had an interesting relationship. She made her living feeding people, he made his living feeding food.

Kenny was stacking fifty-pound sacks of Purina Omolene 300 Mare Food onto a cart to move it out of the storeroom, his dad Davis and his mom Angie were measuring the room with a tape measure and marking the old wooden floor with a piece of blue chalk left over from a grandchild's bucket of sidewalk chalks. Kenny has four nieces and nephews that leave all kinds of toys and devices at Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's house. He started to shove the huge, heavy stack of feed when his mom called, "Kenny! She's here!"

Kenny looked around the stack and saw Yi. As he came up alongside of her, he swept her up in his arms and called "Surfer girl!" and swung her up on top of the stack of horse food, which put her crotch right at face level as he pushed. "What a delightful view!" he said as he pushed, then "Doorway, duck!"

"What are you people doing? This room was full yesterday."

"Well, mom and dad had a meeting with asshole this morning, but he didn't show up. Two lawyers and an officer from the bank did. I wasn't there, but the gist of the meeting was that asshole messed something up bad and he's no longer in control of this building. I've always wanted to expand the sporting goods section, and with all these yuppies like Paul and Veronica moving into town, adding more sporting goods options is a good idea. The bank guys agreed."

Yi squealed in excitement, a sporting good section filled with hunting gear in the fall, fishing tackle in the summer was Kenny's dream. Now he can add so much more to their collection. He leaned forward and kissed her inner thigh. "What does that have to do with all this work?" she asked.

"We're moving all the feeds and fertilizers OUT of the heated space and into the side garages where Wehrle H. Asshole once parked his antique tractors, and we're turning that space into the seasonal sporting goods area," he smiled as he wheeled the cart into a large storage garage and began to carry the sacks to their new resting spot. He pulled off his shirt and was working up quite a sweat. Yi remembered ten months ago when she first moved in to the Jarecki's home after cooking for them on their first yacht cruise.

<><><><><>

After a hurried breakfast, Andi and the twins took Wonka to the cabin while Paul took Yi to Johnson's Feed Mill to get the high protein winter feed for the chickens and some other supplies. For her part, Yi was fascinated with the quaint, old-time layout of the store. There was even a pot belly stove surrounded by wooden chairs where the locals could meet and stay warm during the winter squalls.

Being raised in south Florida almost everything Yi had experienced in her life was new and modern, now living in Paul's century and a half year old house was new and modern too, it was filled with modern devices and was brought up to date in Paul's years of updates and remodeling. But this beautiful old store was Yi's first exposure to what life 150 years ago was like.

As the pretty Asian slowly walked through the store, an old fellow came up behind her. "Can I help you find anything, ma'am?"

"Huh? Oh no, it's just I've never been here before. It's like a museum!"

"I hope not," he said with a grin. "we aim to sell these works of art. History museums kind of frown on that."

Ye smiled, "That's what I was thinking of - a history museum. It's like this stuff has been stored here for ages, like this," she held up a washboard.

"That's brand new," he said, "they still make 'em and we still sell 'em. Just not as many as we used to, but folk use them for crafting a lot now. Just because it's an old design, it doesn't mean that it doesn't have a use."

All the while they were talking, Yi noticed a young man who wouldn't take his eyes off of her, and the more he stared, the more uncomfortable she got. Of course, she never realized that she was staring at him, too. Tall, good looking, thick straight black hair, tortoise shell framed glasses, he was Clark Kent in blue jeans and flannel. She thanked Archie for the tour and decided to give that young man a piece of her mind. Strolling up to him and giving him a snotty "Take a picture, it will last longer!" should do it. She was used to horny men staring at her in Florida, stares brought on by her tiny bikini and her fine-tuned, well-tanned body. Here she was in a parka that was clearly too big for her, so what was he staring at? "Probably never seen an Asian before," she muttered to herself.

Her anger began to eat at her as she got closer. However, that anger started to change. He was pretty cute and the closer she got, the more nervous she got. She soon lost her resolve and walked past him, staring down at the floor ahead of her, her stomach tied in knots. If she had noticed, she would have seen him getting more nervous the closer she got to him. She probably would have kept walking right to the back wall of the store where she would have had to pretend to be interested in rat traps, but Paul found her in time. "There you are," he caught her arm, "let's get our feed and head out." He had a small box of what looked like machine parts under his arm.

"Ok," she mumbled and, keeping her eyes on the floor, they headed toward the front of the store and that young man.

"Hey Kenny!" Paul called out, "can you get that sack of feed for me?"

"Sure can, doc," said the young man.

Yi felt it coming, but before she could bolt for the door, Paul's grip on her arm tightened and he said, "Kenny Johnson, this is Yi-jin Carlson. She's our twin's new governess." Both mumbled a quick hi, but not satisfied, Paul tried to egg them on a bit. "Imagine that! You both have Norwegian names. You could be cousins!"

Duleigh
Duleigh
656 Followers
1...34567...9