Amorous Goods: It Began with Bolt-Cutters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged and headed to the kitchen, "I'm just studying up on a problem, trying to see if there's an elegant solution or one you have to just suffer through."

"I never asked what you do..." He gazed around. She had at least one bookshelf on each wall, and there was no clear organization to the topics.

She put some iced tea down on the table and a few snacks. "I'm a specialized programmer."

Watching her closely as she settled, he commented, "So your neighborhood has a more community, more intimate feel to it..."

Bridget coughed softly.

"...and I decided that while I look around to secure something permanent..."

Her heart rate thudded.

"...being closer to my rescuer..."

She looked at his hands; one was wrapped around her mug while the other gestured his meaning with body language. The meaning of which was that the alternative interpretation of his speech was valid.

"..seemed like a good plan."

Her eyes snapped back up to his as heat swooshed through her. Her lips tingled. She put her fingers on them as if that would push away the sensation of wanting to kiss him.

"You seem nervous, everything okay?"

Aside from realizing that Sean was a very dangerous man and that his being focused unnaturally on her was unnerving, "I'm fine. So you look like you're planning to head out this evening?" She actually couldn't tell if he was or wasn't, but it seemed like a way to get her some space to deal with the attraction he was fueling.

He looked idly around her living space, "Tonight is a maker space workshop." Pointing at her small telescope next to the coffee table, added, "I could produce a better mirror than the one in that for you with the gear there. Want to come?"

Shaking her head and smiling, Bridget agreed, "Yeah, okay, but I drive."

Sean went from hiding his disappointment based on the head shake to straightening his back. "Great!" Then he went to the coffee table and settled next to the telescope. "Where are your tools?" He asked over his shoulder.

He caught her eyes as she looked away and busied herself. She was studying him with interest. He inhaled deeply and blinked, enjoying being exactly where he was. When she put the small toolkit down next to him, he realized that it was specific for the telescope. Gesturing at the open astronomy book nearby, he asked, "What are working on?"

Standing next to him, watching his hands deftly move at breaking down the telescope to get at the mirror. She answered, "I'm looking for something in the formation of the universe. The stars out there are only part of the story; I like to use the telescope to observe Methuselah mostly."

"Methuselah?" he asked, carefully sliding the mirror out.

"It's older than the universe."

Startled, Sean reached out and grasped the calf on her leg, "What?"

She nodded, "And there are other dimensions, definitely, but when did THOSE form?"

Reluctantly letting go of her leg, Sean stood, carefully gathering up the mirror. She was comfortably standing close to him, and he paused looking into her face. Her mouth opened.

"See you in 10 minutes?" her kissable lips murmured. As he nodded, she moved away, and he exhaled relaxing the tension. As he opened the door, she reluctantly told him, "You're allowed back in the shop."

She then waited for him to ask about the key. "Alright, thank you," he replied. That look flashed across his face again, then he left.

Blowing out the breath she held...he definitely wanted her for some reason...she tapped the hidden pocket in her waistband for the presence of the metal object concealed there.


He insisted on opening the door for her on reaching her car. "I just realized I never asked what you do?" she prompted, trying to adjust to his mannerisms. Bard's warning that he was fixated on her didn't seem to do the emotion justice.

Climbing in himself on the passenger side, he answered, "I'm an architect."

"And you didn't know what an air shaft was?" she blurted out surprised.

He snorted, "I was concussed, my fair Green Lady."

Bridget blushed deeply at the reference to a deity. "Fair enough."

"For a programmer, you seemed to handle the situation I was in a lot more like a first responder." He watched her intently.

She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "Didn't always do programming."

As he gave her directions, he told her about some of the interesting details about the buildings around them. 'And that one over there was supposed to have more floors, but the firm miscalculated the weight.' 'How do you know that?' 'I got hired to fix it.' 'That one had a toxic chemical spill from the tank next to the property line.' Bridget marveled at how different the town appeared through his eyes.

Then they arrived. The parking lot was full, but Sean wasn't worried, "I made sure to reserve the synthetic printer as soon as you said ok; don't worry, I've got you." Bridget flushed again in response. Sean smiled, noticing, and directing her to the overflow parking lot. "Stay put," he ordered, getting out as soon as they arrived. Confused, she did, then blushed again when he opened the door for her. She accepted his hand as he offered to support her out of the car. When she did, he didn't immediately release her hand, kissing the back of it first.

The heat washing through her from his touch hadn't had time to dissipate before his lips, and firm display of where his thoughts were behind those suppressed facial expressions, brought her whole body to attention. She couldn't suppress the slight increase in heart rate and breathing that he triggered. And, she admitted to herself, she didn't want to. Letting Sean see how he affected her would hopefully encourage him to keep doing it.

Smiling, pleased with the effect he was having on her, Sean offered his elbow. Her touch accepting him, especially after he demonstrated that he wanted her, triggered the first of many physically uncomfortable yet emotionally perfect moments.

At the maker space, as the new mirror was built, Sean showed Bridget around. This included introducing her to a lot of people, most of whom were curious about her. As she talked to a woman operating the wire-cutter, one of his closer friends murmured to him, "So, you done pretending dating is something other people do?" Sean nodded in response watching Bridget as she smiled at him again, noticing his attention.

Bridget grabbed Sean's hand as he approached, "Trudy, tell him about the part's purpose, too!" When she released his hand, he didn't let go, and after a beat in which his heart thudded loudly in his ears, she resumed grasping his hand. As Trudy told an entertaining tale of the ghost water leak, Sean's happiness kept bouncing around his body hyperactively.

By the end of the evening, as he reset the synthetic printer for the next user, Sean kept staring at Bridget's lips. He'd never seen anyone he wanted to kiss more.

When they walked back to the car, he again followed her to open her door but instead of grasping the handle, he caged her against the car in his arms. "Bridget, may I kiss you?" he rumbled like a hungry bear.

Her eyes troubled him as they clouded from their initial happy glints, but her desire was also visible. She idly played with his irremovable cuffs as she hesitated answering. For Sean, the waiting was on the verge of painful. Then she lifted her chin, ordered him to "Keep your arms in place," raised her face to him, and kissed him.

Heat surged through him, and he locked his arms in place on the car. At least being unable to seize her into his grasp kept her penned. When her mouth opened, he pressed his tongue inside, just the tip, to lick her lips. She deepened the caress, and he became briefly insensible to anything but her mouth and his hardening interest. 'Mine,' rang through his head and his heart.

When Bridget pulled back, with a smile, she murmured, "No more for tonight, Sean. It's time to go."

He let go and opened the door for her. As she drove them back, he could smell her arousal, making him drool slightly. Following her lead, he kept the conversation neutral and let her part from him at the elevator in their building with a simple farewell.


Returning from work the next day, Sean waited until he could hear Bridget's footsteps above. When he heard footsteps in the kitchen area settle on the couch, he pictured her eating dinner. Without him.

Waiting half an hour, he pulled out a cup of ice cream from his freezer and headed up to his mistress'. Bridget was unsurprised hearing the knock when she put the dinner plate in her sink. She blinked and raised an eyebrow quizzically to see the dessert in Sean's hands when she opened the door.

"Hungry for something sweet?" he rumbled, sexual undertones to his timbre unmistakable.

Smiling and blushing as a wash of heat hit her, Bridget pulled the unused chair away from the table, set it askew and ordered, "Sit in this chair and hang on a minute."

Happily sitting, Sean watched her set the ice cream on the table, and could hear the clink of silverware. When she returned with only a single spoon and no bowls, he pursed his lips in confusion.

Opening up the ice cream packaging, she scooped the spoon in it, and then opened her mouth. Twitching, he was uncertain what she was about to do when she said with her tantalizing lips dancing in their motion of talking to him, "Put this in your mouth, but you're not allowed to swallow, my hungry bear."

His erection which had been softly aroused as soon as he opened his freezer, stood at attention. He was HER bear. He hummed happily as the cold melted against his tongue. Then her face was approaching his. Her lips were pressing against his, and he moaned as her tongue slipped inside and she claimed the melting cream from his mouth.

"This one you may swallow." Taking another spoonful, she placed it in his mouth. He wanted to swallow her. More.

Then she settled, straddling his lap. He belatedly opened his mouth to accept the next spoonful as she pressed her vulva against him. Her eyes were twinkling with arousal and mischief, like the stars through her telescope, as she leaned in for another kiss. Taking that as his cue, he released the sides of the chair to grasp her in his arms. But was caught up short. "No, Sean. Hands on the chair," she commanded parting from the kiss.

He didn't like her using his name. He dropped his hands asserting, "I'm your bear." Emphasis on 'your'.

Bridget never could resist playing with fire. Telling him to swallow the next spoonful of ice cream, she shifted against him moving her hips sensually.

Over the next several spoonfuls, she alternated between kissing him to claim her nibbles and twerking against him as he swallowed his, leaving him hungry without being satiated.

Rendered gentlemanly-powerless, he was thoroughly aroused, concerned with nothing else except following her lead. No woman had ever made him feel this pleasurably uncomfortable. He reached his limit when the last of the ice cream was gone. He was going to lose it in his pants, when she stopped and climbed off his lap, panting softly.

"Thank you for dessert, my bear," she murmured sensually.

He tensed as she distanced herself from him, "That makes you my mistress, I believe." His mix of meanings in using the word 'mistress' filled her with nervous energy.

She knew what he needed, but it was going to cost her. The teeter-totter trap kept shifting the flow of power between them. She tilted her head accepting his claim. His face relaxed. "It's time for you to go home though, I need to get ready for tomorrow."

He narrowed his eyes. She spun to take the spoon and empty ice cream container to the kitchen. "We'll have dinner tomorrow," he suggested with finality in his tone. Not so much a suggestion, actually. "It'll be more filling than just dessert."

Getting the raw desire he inspired under control, she couldn't help the swelling in her lips, nipples, and labia, but for the rest of her body language she was able to look at him appraisingly, while saying, "1830 sharp."

"Can't wait to come, my mistress," he was going cover her with his claim soon.

She smiled sharply at him, amused by the double entendre, "You're a good man, my bear."

His heart cheered.


As the water from Bridget's shower cascaded to the floor above his head, Sean grasped his erection which hadn't calmed in the intervening time. He imagined her touching him, stroking him as he was moving his own hand. Then remembering her labia as he saw them in her leotard, he erupted.

A short while later as he dozed off, he vaguely remembered that he felt something hard in her waistband, and whenever he felt it, the power he knew she had over him would shift. The thought quickly drifted into the background as the general irrational emotions of dreams enveloped him.


The next evening, he realized he recognized her car door shutting. Leaning out into the hallway, the end of which had a window which looked out onto the parking lot, he smiled seeing her type into her comm as she hesitated entering the building. Then he frowned. She approached another vehicle that was pulling up next to the front door. He recognized its driver and growled. Bard was interested in HIS mistress. The man held something out for her; she looked it over briefly shaking her head. They conferred as she held her hands up in exasperation. Then another car pulled up. She stepped back and waved him on. He drove away, and she entered the building. There was enough familiarity with the interaction that Sean decided he needed to make a rule.


At 1830, Sean knocked. "Come in," Bridget called. She fanned herself, the heat in the kitchen suddenly intensifying. Sean, the man himself, was addictive; she could feel the difference between him and the dark energy of his damnable cuffs. But there lay a major problem. As he shut the door, she intercepted him. "Sean. I've a mind for a different form of art. Please place your clothes on those hooks." she gestured at the wall near the door. "All of your clothes," she added returning to the kitchen.

Sean shivered in the anticipation of her touch that infused his mind. "Mistress." Contentment involuntarily enveloped his mind as accepting her control felt so comfortable.

After some shuffling, Sean, naked and erect, entered her kitchen. Smiling, looking him over from head to toe, she paused to gaze at his erection. Licking her lips, she pointed at a chair against the wall with her spatula. "Sit there." Then she circled the spatula, "And attach yourself to the locks. You can't miss them."

Sean hesitated, and she frowned. "Bridget, I want your promise first."

"I won't hurt you, I promise." she burst out, worried.

He smiled, "I know that. I just want you to promise: I'm the only man you will touch and kiss."

She lowered the spatula in surprise. He was the only person that fit that description in her life. 'What?' crossed her mind. "Of course." she conceded.

"Good." his erection twitched.

As she put the food on a plate, she watched him secure his ankles to the legs of the chair, then hook his cuffs on the latches in the wall to his sides holding his arms open wide, yet comfortably...for a time.

Approaching she smiled at the picture he presented. Setting up a side table next to him, she set the plate down and murmured, "It's dinner time. Are you hungry, my bear?"

Sean grinned, "Famished, my mistress."

She smiled. Gesturing to a small bowl on the plate, she commented, "This is vegetable oil." Dipping her fingers in it, she reached towards his neck and rubbed in small, teasing circles. Sean closed his eyes enjoying the sensation. Looking down, she could see he was leaking pre-cum. Her plan to send him home again unsatisfied was going to be a challenge. Then his stomach growled.

Taking up a spoonful of meatcake, she held it to his mouth to take a bite. "Kiss first," he growled.

"Oh, who's an uppity bottom," she joked.

He chuckled. When she kissed him, his tongue immediately delved into her mouth and claimed his right to be there. As she heard him tug on his arms, she knew restraining him was the right thing to do. They kissed until she grew uncomfortable from the position. Then she re-offered the meatcake, and he took a bite. She didn't kiss him again, but in between his bites, she rubbed the oil in slow circles down his neck. "Where are you most sensitive, my bear?" she asked.

"Nipples," he mumbled watching her with predatory intent, "Back of my neck...And anywhere you touch on my cock and balls." He inhaled deeply as she dipped her fingers and began rubbing his chest, slowly moving closer to his nipples. Periodically pausing in her massage, she would feed him more meatcake. He chewed hungrily, but this time, his dissatisfaction was becoming more of an anticipatory contentment as his discomfort subsumed to existing in the moment.

"I have a request," he began as she finally started teasing his nipples. It tickled while stimulating him.

She prompted, "Hmmmm?"

"If you touch my cock, I get to cum in or on you." He saw her perfectly understand his meaning in her body's reaction. He was going to make her smell like him...belong to him in a very primal sense...sooner or later. He pulled on his cuffs as indecision flickered across her features. If he could only get his hands on her, he knew he could persuade her to decide on having him.

Bridget dropped her gaze to his erection as she dipped her fingers in the oil. Pre-cum slipped from him in a slow flow. Resuming her massage a little lower, on his abdomen, carefully avoiding his erection, she licked her lips. Then she answered, "You're my responsibility. It's too soon for that, but yes, I agree."

He inhaled deeply, seeing if he could get her to inadvertently touch his throbbing cock. When she managed to escape, he asked directly, "When can I make love to you?" and pulled on the restraints again. If only she would let him get his hands on her. He was getting better at reading her body language, and all she needed was to relax with some gentle petting.

She didn't have an answer, so she didn't. He didn't know what it would do to him. And her negative would lead him to ask. Instead, she had a plan. Focusing on his safe erogenous sensitive spots, she teased them until he hummed with pleasure.

Without touching his penis, she finally stopped with a series of soft pets up and down his chest and arms. "Well, I think that was a delightful dinner," she sighed happily. Studying his face cautiously, she unlatched his arms, massaging them as he was released. Then she released his ankles and backed up. "Time to get dressed, my bear. You're welcome to hang out with me for a bit."

Respecting her hesitancy at the start of their physical relationship, Sean didn't push her. He didn't know her full story, and life had taught him that waiting for her would be worth it. Sean glanced at her flushed features, and then at her bedroom just within sight. It was that very window through which she'd pulled him in. "What the plan is for tomorrow?" For there would be a plan for tomorrow.

She shook her head, "I've got a meeting to attend."

She gave him some privacy as he got dressed. When he was done, he joined her at the table. She showed him the astronomy book open to Methuselah. He asked, "What are you looking for exactly?"

"Did you know that there are multiple dimensions?" she commented, looking at him with hesitant worry.

He hurried to assure her that he didn't think that was crazy, misunderstanding her concern, "I never thought about it, but it seems reasonable."

Nodding, she glanced at his cuffs and then explained that she was looking for something that would be left over when separate dimensions formed.

"Why?" he wondered. It was a tough question for most people, explaining to him why he should care. He had no doubt that Bridget was formidable enough to deal with answering him.