Amorous Goods: The Anklet Pair Pt. 02

Story Info
They go to the witch's club for a gangbang.
10.1k words
4.25
3.5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a story of witches, sex, and a future of scientific magic. This Part 2 is a follow-on to the ending of "Amorous Goods: The Anklet Pair", an excerpt of which will be revised to provide a summary in this story's Intro. The positive reception of that first part encouraged me to go further and write this science fiction story as the next step.

If extra-marital fun and sharing offend you, skip this story. And there is a threatening non-consent scene which may offend some readers, but I think it ends well.

**********

Prologue

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. This is one of the stories of those encounters with objects found at "Amorous Goods".

******

Intro

Rylan watched through the Amorous Goods store window, as Ted and Jan drove away, then she turned and walked toward the counter in the back of the store to Vikki and Morgana.

"Do you think he knows?" Morgana asked, when Rylan stopped in front of them.

"After what he saw tonight, I'm sure he'll realize it soon enough," Rylan said. "That's why I insisted he take the cord to use when he wants to stop her to find his own way, if he chooses. But I doubt he'll ever choose to use it. They seem satisfied together with her guiding their way."

"Does he know what?" Vikki asked.

"Everyone is clouded in some way by their emotions," Rylan added. "Your negative emotions cloud your judgement, just as your uncle's love, mistrust, and jealousy clouded his. But some people, such as Ted and Jan are not burdened with negative emotions, and they can have more fun in the real world."

***

We were finally alone in the car on this moonless night as I pulled out of the Amorous Goods parking lot, heading home. Jan was finally rid of the anklet, which made her behave in such a wild manner during her business trip without me.

"Ted, are you mad at me for the three days of wild sex I had with Troy and Darren?" Jan asked.

"Of course not," I said. "I gave you the Hot Wife hall pass as a gift. And you gave me the videos of your escapades with Troy and Darren to enjoy."

"But I pushed it well past any reasonable limits. You only meant for me to have a one-time fling. I stretched that into almost three days of sex with the two of them"

"The wild extras were due to the magic anklet," I said. "Now that the anklet's off, it won't happen again with you. It's just Teresa who is now bound with both anklets. Her husband Carlos must protect her by keeping her near him so she won't be vulnerable with the anklets."

Jan just stared straight ahead and looked thoughtful for a few seconds.

"Okay," I said, resignedly. "What's on your mind?"

"I REALLY enjoyed it," she happily admitted of her wild threesomes as she turned and smiled at me.

"Why you slut," I said then chuckled.

"But I'm your slut," she replied in her sexy voice and smiled mischievously as she turned in her seat toward me. "I'm hungry, and we need to stop someplace on the way home for a real dinner," Then she added excitedly, "But you're getting roadhead until we get there! And don't even try to snap your fingers or tell me to stop. The anklet's off now, so it won't work."

"You haven't sucked me off in the car since our younger dating days," I said, and I tried to watch the road as she leaned over to start working on my zipper.

"By the way," Jan said in a matter-of-fact tone as she extracted my member from its confinement in my jeans, "The project manager at the conference said I would need to be back at corporate next month for the project review." She leaned over and stopped, with her mouth poised over my stiffening cock, then excitedly added; "And Troy should still be working the bar!" Then she quickly dove down bobbing her head with her wet lips around my shaft.

I rolled my eyes, before saying "If you're looking for another hall pass, you read my mind for what it will cost."

She lifted her head off my cock and chuckled as she said in a joking, condescending tone "Oh, you innocent boy. It's a very simple mind to read!" Then she dove back down and pressed hard as I felt the head entering her throat.

I tried to focus on keeping the car on the road, enjoying the feeling of Jan's mouth on my now stiff member. She began her usual slurping and quirky humming sounds, which always turn me on. ... And that's when it hit me, that humming ... like Rylan's when she was casting her spell ... My wife's a witch, and I'm her pet familiar!

Teresa can still feel her link to Jan through the anklet Jan wore previously, so Teresa knows what Jan's doing. I glanced down at the back of my wife's head, now seeing the dim subtle glow as she hummed and cast her spell.

"We'll get the anklets off Teresa," I said, as I turned my eyes back to watch the nighttime road ahead, now seeing everything more clearly in a new light.

***

The Next Day

I woke at five o'clock as usual the next morning. I could never seem to sleep through dawn, even as a teenager. I found waking before the Sun came up to be more relaxing and it just seemed natural.

Jan came into the kitchen, dressed in her usual workout clothes. Her long, dark-auburn hair was tied in a ponytail hanging down to the center of her back. The sports bra barely contained her ample chest, and her workout briefs were so short they revealed all of her long shapely legs, kept fit by her daily routines in our basement gym.

"Why are you sitting in the dark?" Jan asked, as she reached for the light switch and flicked it on.

I closed my eyes with the sudden flash of light, then slowly opened them. "I didn't notice," I said. "I thought they were already on."

"It was pitch black in here," Jan said, astonished at my response.

"I could see everything. You're the one who needed the lights on."

"When we were dating and stayed in our favorite spot deep in the park woods until after dark, you would lead me back almost half a mile through the mountain laurel and through the woods to your car, without a flashlight. But even then, it wasn't this dark."

Seeing my gorgeous wife in the tight running shorts and sports bra caused a twitch in my pants, which I couldn't ignore. Her sexy shape and aura drew me like a moth to a flame. I stood from the kitchen table and walked to her, wrapping my arms around her, pulling her in for a kiss. I always enjoyed the feel of her boobs squeezed between my biceps. But this morning her soft curves and mounds were irresistible.

"Mmmm," she moaned in our kiss, moving her hand to my pants to rub the hardness she felt growing there. Pulling back a little, she asked "Thinking of me?"

"Of course," I said, and I grasped her ass cheeks in both hands, squeezing and lifting her a little.

"I told you last night my pussy's a little sore," Jan said. "But you know I'll never deny you," she added in her loving and flirting tone.

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her shorts, pushing them down, and she spread her legs, dropping the shorts down to her ankles. Grabbing her ass cheeks again, I lifted her and sat her in the corner of the kitchen counters. Jan grasped the edge of the counters to brace herself as I reached to my belt and zipper, soon dropping my pants, and I stepped out of them.

"Use some lube," she said. "Get the small tub of coconut oil from the cupboard there," she added, pointing to the spice cabinet to my right.

I opened the cabinet, finding the tub of coconut oil, opened it and swiped two fingers through the paste. With the warming oil on my fingers, I coated the head of my cock. My six-foot three height puts my hips at just the right height for this. Standing between her legs, I slipped the head up and down in her slit to find the opening, and I pressed slowly forward into her. Feeling that she was now wet enough, I started pumping into her faster, and she put her hands on the back of my head, staring lovingly into my eyes.

It only took a minute or two of pumping into my wife before I felt the surge build in my balls. When the pressure reached the tip, I pushed deep into her an allowed the explosion to take over. My legs went just a little weak as the tingling feeling helped push the cum spurts into her.

My urges subsided, and I pulled out. Grabbing the tissue box on the counter, I pulled a few and handed the box to Jan.

"I thought I'd be sore after sucking and fucking Troy, Darren, and Carlos so many times over the past few days," Jan said. "But this felt very good this morning." She wiped the cum oozing out of her hole, then hopped down from the counter to retrieve her shorts.

"I couldn't resist when I saw you," I said, somewhat apologetically. "What is it that's getting me so excited?"

Jan came up on her toes and kissed me on the cheek. "Well, I'm just bewitching you," and she giggled.

"After last night," I said with just a slight warning hint of anger in my voice. "Things seem a lot clearer now," I said, remembering her blowjob in the car when she wanted another hall pass.

"Oh, yeah," Jan said sheepishly, "... That."

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"I don't really know," Jan replied. "When we were younger and when you proposed to me, I knew you enjoyed my blowjobs. I just grew to use them over the years when I really wanted you to give in to something my way. The humming came about when just a blowjob didn't seem to work."

"You couldn't just decide to do that humming," I said. "When did you know it would change me?"

"I think the first time was when Jennifer was having problems with math, remember?" she reminisced.

"As good as I was at math," I said, "I couldn't get her to understand some of those homework problems that evening before her big Calculus test."

"Her problem understanding math was on my mind that evening," she went on. "But when we went to bed, I went down on you. When I remembered one of the girls at work saying that day how she gave her boyfriend a 'hummer', I just decided to try humming on you."

"I remember," I said. "That was an amazing blowjob!"

"It struck me the next day, when Jennifer came home glowing about acing her test," Jan went on. "I thought that was a good luck omen. So, I tried the humming other times when things seemed impossible, and they just worked out."

"It wasn't really until that hall pass," she added, " that I realized it was so unusual I could do that with you. You violated your own 'no double standard' rule for me when you made the hall pass, and even gave me a hot wife anklet. That's when I realized I had more control over you with my humming blowjobs."

"After we left Amorous Goods last night," I said, "my eyes have changed. I can see more in the dark, like on the drive home and here in the kitchen this morning. And even just looking at my computer this morning, the articles seem to just jump out at me without having to read them. It's almost like I can see through the computer to the info."

"Maybe we should call Rylan or at least go back to Amorous Goods and ask Morgana what's happening," Jan suggested.

Amorous Goods

Arriving at the old, repurposed mansion later that Sunday afternoon, Jan and I walked into the Amorous Goods store. The small bell above the door announced our arrival.

A few seconds later, the green curtain at the back of the store opened and the young owner, Vikki came out. "Hi. Welcome to ..." she began and paused in recognition, then added "I didn't expect to see you two back so soon."

"After last night," I said, "we have a few questions."

"Jan's been released from the anklet," Vikki quickly said defensively, "so it's no longer our responsibility."

"That's not why we're here," Jan said. "I don't intend to sue you over it, so relax. I wanted to talk to Morgana or Rylan."

The curtain parted and Morgana came in. "You're quick. You realized it sooner than we expected," she said.

"What's going on with Jan and me?" I asked bluntly. "After we left last night, something changed."

"Watching Rylan and Meyollnir last night," Morgana began, "and being so close to them as Meyollnir worked his magic on the anklets changed you, Ted. It's as if a match was lit, the flame started, and you realized Jan's been using you."

"I don't use him," Jan said angrily.

"Maybe that's the wrong way to phrase it, my dear," Morgana said as she tried to calm Jan. "It's more a symbiotic relationship, where you point him, and he helps you get what you both want."

"But I can see a lot more," I said. "I can see in the dark, more so now than ever before."

"As I said, Meyollnir's magic affected you in ways even Meyollnir wasn't expecting. No-thung has been in and out of here pacing all day. So, I sense something's wrong."

"Who is No-thung?" Jan asked.

"My cat familiar," Morgana said. "She helps me with my spells, but she's not helping me today."

"Am I a witch like you and Rylan?" Jan blurted out.

"No, dear," Morgana chuckled. "You don't really know what you're doing. At best, you're an amateur, stumbling around in the dark."

"And what about me?" I asked.

"YOU ... are something else," Morgana said as she hesitated. "But it's time we try to bring you two in from your naïve ways." She turned to Vikki, saying "Vikki, take Jan back to that corner of the displays and have her start there." Morgana pointed to the far corner of the room. "Jan, just look at each item as Vikki points it out and tell her what you see, if anything seems unusual about it. Now, go."

"What about me?" I asked.

"Yours is a different path," Morgana began as she started walking toward the other end of the store opposite from the side Vikki directed Jan. "There are stories among those of us practicing the craft," she said over her shoulder as she led the way. "About a hundred years ago, one old man didn't need a familiar to cast spells. He lived in the Alps, in southern Germany, and always wore a fur trapper's hat. The story was that he needed the hat to avoid bad demons, which were out to destroy him."

Morgana led me over to a display case and pointed to a black fur hat. It was the kind which had long ear flaps and a fur bill or visor pushed upright in the front. I remembered it from my obscure readings as a Russian Ushanka fur trapper's hat.

"Vikki's uncle found this during his travels," and Morgana opened the case, extracting the hat and turning it in her hand as she curiously looked at it. "We can see it's touched by magic. But of all the artifacts in here, this is one I can't understand."

"Why can't you understand it?" I asked.

"Vikki and her partner, Dylan have tried putting it on, and nothing happens. It doesn't do anything," Morgana said. "As far as we can tell, it's just a hat."

"Have you tried wearing it?" I asked.

"That's why I'm showing it to you," Morgana said. "When I put it on, my familiar, No-thung comes to me and hisses angrily. I can only feel in my mind a pressure to take it off."

I took the hat from her, turning it around in my hands. Putting it on, I settled the earflaps over my ears. Then I heard the loud hiss behind me and at the same time I heard the shout 'TAKE IT OFF!'"

I turned to look at the cat, seeing it there five feet away, with it's back arched and fur standing on end in an angry pose, ready to strike. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Morgana's hand come toward me to grab the hat, and I jerked away from her grasp, never taking my eyes off her cat.

No-thung's slight glow began to brighten and grew upward into a transparent whitish shape, as if a ghost were forming above it. Then the cat calmed and sat just staring at me, the ghostly shape hovering above it.

"So, there's now another," I could hear the voice say.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"It's a poltergeist," Morgana explained, as she followed my eyes looking at the space above her cat. "We see them sometimes, but usually when there's trouble brewing. This is not a good sign."

"She's a useful tool," the ghost said in my ears. "I won't explain. But I'll give you this; pull down the hat's visor."

I reached to the front brim of the hat, turning the visor down in front of my eyes, and everything changed. I could still see the room and cat through the leather and fur, but the ghost was no longer a shimmering nebulous whiteness. I now clearly saw a reddish, horned demon standing before me. It was obviously a female form with large breasts, but it had an emaciated body and stood seven feet tall, looking almost like a human in its stance. But she had a dark red, almost skull-like face, and a pair of black ram's horns on top of her forehead. Her feet and hands were identical, each comprised of three four-inch-long fingers or toes that looked like she could grasp something in them.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"As I said," the demon responded, "You'll get no answers from me. Meyollnir is the only one who will tell you more if he chooses."

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Since you won't give up the hat," the demon said, "find Meyollnir, if you want any more. He'll be near his human. Now go! That one won't care or know what to do about what you tell her," as it looked at Morgana. Then the apparition disappeared, leaving just the cat, No-thung staring back at me.

I lifted the hat visor and looked at Morgana, asking "Did you see that?"

"The poltergeist? Yes, but it's gone now," she replied.

"No," I said, "The demon!"

The cat purred, and I heard "I told you she won't know."

"Your cat is a demon," I said.

"We know that," she said, a hint of anger in her voice as if I insulted her. "All of the familiars are demons, which do our bidding. That's what we suspected of you, too. But apparently, you're something else."

The cat casually stood and turned, walking out of the room, leaving us alone. So, I took the hat off, holding it and looking at it.

"The hat allowed me to see and clearly hear the demon," I said. "That's why the old man always wore it. He was always on the lookout for more of them. The demon said I need to talk to Meyollnir, Rylan's demon, if I want any answers."

"No-thung is acting different today," Morgana said. "She's acting as if something is wrong, and she didn't come to me earlier when I called."

"The demon appeared when I refused to take off the hat," I pointed out. "It didn't want me wearing this hat."

"So, you're not one of them," Morgana said decisively. "We thought you might be. But if No-thung can't tolerate you, then we need to know what's going on. You should go as directed and talk to Meyollnir."

"Where does Rylan live?" I asked.

"You won't find them during the day," Morgana said. "I'll give you directions to the Zodiac Club, where you find her in the evenings. Meyollnir should come to her when she calls. And follow my directions exactly to find the club."

"I can find the address with a GPS," I said with a little frustration.

"You can't go directly there," Morgana warned. "It won't be there, unless you follow the right path."

***

Vikki and Jan walked over to us, as Vikki said to Morgana, "She's seeing darkness in the items you wanted me to show her."

"Good," Morgana said as she turned to Jan. "You show some promise in joining us. But I see you've noticed that ring."

Jan was carrying an ornate-looking ring with a large blue gem in the center. I could see the gem putting off a slight bluish-white glow, and apparently Jan noticed it, too.

"This isn't dark, like the others," Jan said. "I was wondering 'What's the difference?' so I wanted to show you and Ted."