Amorous Goods: The Rockabilly Travelling Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped in and gingerly worked his way around the seething mass. A large guy in leather pants and a sleeveless top finished belting out a reasonable cover of "Rebel Yell" then the fill-in band started playing "Blaze of Glory". Lawrence tried to avoid eye contact with the revellers, most of whom he'd also tried to avoid in high school. He still didn't know why he actually entered. It would have been easier to buy a six-pack and find a spot overlooking the river.

"Nice outfit. Lawrence, isn't it? You a late entry?"

"Oh, thanks Matt. Yeah, that's me. Harry said you could fit another singer in, but it's fine if you don't." Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Stacy lean forward over the table to talk to a friend and her breasts getting squeezed out of her top. He looked back at Matt. "But I'd like to try."

"That's what we like to hear. Get yourself a drink, and I'll call you up in about half an hour. Have a look at the song list and let me know as soon as you can what you plan. One, and a follow-up if the crowd loves you."

Lawrence took the sheets from Matt and nodded. Leaning against the bar, he flicked through the list. He was happy to see it was in alphabetical performer order, and there were a dozen Elvis songs. They were mostly the usual popular ones, but a couple of lesser known early Sun Studio songs had made it. He ordered a beer and slowly looked around the room. Boobs, male and female, were hanging out everywhere. He felt overdressed. Sexy outfits were definitely the rage this year. Even his sister looked half reasonable in her Mia Wallace costume. A constant stream of patrons were leaving and re-entering via the back door. On a normal night, they'd be off for a cigarette, but by the smirk on the bouncer's face, he figured there was more happening in the car park than just sharing a smoke.

"Got your songs ready?"

"Oh, yeah. These two, thanks."

Matt raised his eyebrows at the chosen songs. "You sure? The first is a good choice, but the second isn't well known."

"Doubt if I'll be singing it."

"Ok, well, it's your funeral. You're on after the band's next set."

"Thanks." He took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Now that he'd committed to humiliating himself on stage, he wondered why. He wasn't a singer, he hated performing solo, and yet here he was. In front of a group of people, many who'd made his life a misery. He again stared at Stacy, who was hitching her dress back over her chest. Lawrence cursed his subconscious for still trying to impossibly impress her.

"Hey Elvis, you're up."

Lawrence nodded, tucked his glasses into a pocket, and flicked his shirt collar up as he stepped on the stage. "Uh, hi. I'm, umm, Lawrence. For those that don't know me, I went to high school here, and now I'm in the USAF."

"Thank you for your service, Laurie. At band camp!" Half the crowd laughed, and the others shifted in their seats uncomfortably.

"Thanks. Anyway, this is an old song from a guy you should all know." He closed his eyes and tried to focus. When he had to perform his first oboe solo, he was so nervous he nearly threw up. His teacher suggested he should focus on one person he knew, and imagine they were the only person in the hall. It calmed his nerves then, so he thought it should work now. He opened his eyes and sought the same person. Stacy. She was ignoring him, but that didn't matter. She was his focus.

"WELLLL!!!" He grabbed the microphone and leaned back until he was nearly horizontal. The noise from the audience fell to a confused murmur as Lawrence's voice dropped an octave over the word.

"It's one for the money," He snapped vertically, knees one way, hips the other.

"Two for the show." A quick gyration in the other direction.

"Three to get ready now go, cat, go!" He'd secretly watched so many of Elvis' shows, it seemed his subconscious had taken over. He flicked his head, swept a hand over the audience, and kept moving over the stage. The only constant was Stacy. His gaze never left her.

"Where. The fuck... Did that come from?" Lucy asked her friend. "I never knew he could sing. At all."

Stacy had looked up at Lawrence when he hit his first note and realised he was looking at her. Only her. "I don't know, but isn't he dreamy?"

"What? He's what? Are you serious?" Lucy shook her head and looked at her brother, bemused. "He's still Laurie, the twerp."

Lawrence was about halfway through and feeling good. He felt confident enough to look around the room, meeting the looks other women gave him.

Lucy turned in her seat as a woman squealed behind her, which set off the rest of the room, including Stacy. "Hey, Stace. You ok? What's going on? Why are you screaming?"

Stacy looked back, wild-eyed. "It's him! Isn't he wonderful? So, so handsome. If only I had realised how special he was before I met Kevin. I want to marry him and have his children."

"Noo... You can't be serious. Not him?" She looked around the room at the screaming women and the confused men, who were also wondering what the hell was going on.

Lawrence finished with a flourish, arms thrown wide. The room erupted in applause, whistles, and squeals. "Thank you, thank you very much. You're too kind, thank you."

Matt came on stage and put an arm around his shoulder. "Well, how about that? Pretty special, wasn't it? Who'd like another?"

The crowd roared its approval.

"You sure?"

"YEESSS!!!" came the response.

"Ok then, here's Lawrence Presley. Take it away!"

"Thank you, Matt. It's a pleasure to be here. Umm, this is one of my favourites. I hope you enjoy it."

Lawrence looked down at the stage, right leg shaking as the song started.

"Oh, baby, baby, baby, baby baby.

Baby, baby baby, b-b-b-b-b-b baby baby, baby."

He looked up and stared directly at Stacy.

"Baby baby baby

Come back, baby, I wanna play house with you."

"He's looking at me! He wants me!" squealed Stacy.

"Stacy! Snap out of it! Please..." Lucy grabbed her friend's shoulder and shook it hard. Stacy slapped her hand away and started bouncing in her seat, screaming at the stage.

Lawrence didn't know why the audience was behaving like it was, but it was fantastic. All those years of being scared of being the focal point fell away and he revelled in the attention. He finished his song and threw Stacy a kiss. "You've been a wonderful audience. Happy Halloween!"

"Wow, that was... I don't know what it was. I've never seen anything like it!" Matt said, slapping Lawrence on the back. "You can come back anytime."

Lawrence shrugged his shoulders. "Thank you for the opportunity, Matt. I, uhh, really enjoyed it." He saw Stacy get up and move towards the rear door, smiling and tilting her head in that direction when she was sure she had caught his eye. "I think that was for me."

"Yeah, definitely. I think you have a fan. Good times ahead, I'd say."

"I don't know about that..."

"She's hot and the looks she was giving you. Wow! Head around to the left and in through the staff yard gate. It's a bit more... Private."

"Thanks, I appreciate it." Lawrence scanned the room for his sister as he hurried to the door and was relieved when he spotted her talking animatedly with some of her friends. The last thing he wanted was for her to interrupt whatever Stacy had planned.

The bouncer grinned and pushed the door open. "I sent the rabbit down to the left. Man, she wants you bad. She reeked of hot pussy juice."

Lawrence nodded his thanks and went through the back gate.

"Laurie, there you are. I've been thinking about only you, and how I've wasted my life on total losers." She sidled up to him and ran her fingers through his cropped hair. "I was so sad when my mom stole Kevin from me, but it was the best thing. If I was still with him, I don't think I'd do this."

Lawrence's jaw dropped as Stacy slowly squatted in front of him and rubbed her cheek against his fly. The single incandescent bulb in the yard shot yellowish sparkles off her dress and added a mysterious shadow to her look. She was beautiful. He hesitantly ran his fingers through her long red hair and scratched the nape. This was something he'd only dreamed of. Annoyingly, the weird buzz in his ear had reappeared, but he did his best to ignore it.

"I have to apologise, Lawrence, for treating you so poorly over the years. I can see now how wrong I was, and that you are the only man that can make me truly happy. Please forgive me and accept this small token of my undying love." Stacy undid his belt and tugged his pants down over his hips.

"Wow, Stacy, I don't know why you've changed your mind, but I'm so glad you have. You are so beautiful, my heart broke every time I saw you with someone else who didn't deserve you."

Stacy smiled up as she fondled his balls. "I only ever saw little Laurie, Lucy's younger brother. Not the handsome airman you are now." She rubbed her thumb under the tip of his erection, weeping in frustration at still being held captive. Carefully, Stacy pulled his briefs down and sighed happily as his penis snapped up to attention. "Oh, isn't he pretty? Such a lovely size. Kevin's was too big to comfortably swallow. I always gagged. Your dick is perfect for deep throating. Watch!"

Lawrence groaned and placed a hand on the cinderblock wall to steady himself. He watched Stacy slowly suck his cock into her mouth and let it push to the back of her throat. She reached behind him and pulled him closer, cramming every last fraction of an inch into her maw. The sight was something beyond his dreams. In his frustrated solo efforts, he only imagined her giving him a bit of a lick, not feeling her throat surrounding his cock. "Stacy, no, please stop. It's too much..."

She slowly let him fall out and looked up, waves of disappointment rolling across her face. "You don't like that? I'm... I'm so sorry. Please, what can I do to make it better?"

Lawrence helped her stand and wiped a tear from her eye. "I loved it, but it felt too good. I was going to shoot my load down your throat, and if it's ok with you, I'd like that to go somewhere else."

Stacy sniffed and nodded happily. "Oh, yes, please. My pussy has been quivering since you started singing. It was weird. I've felt nothing like it before. When you started singing to me, I was sure I was going to come just sitting there, so yes, please fuck me."

Lawrence licked his lips as Stacy leaned against the wall and flicked the long red split dress over her back, exposing her tight ass cheeks. He let out a sharp breath when he realised she had no panties on, and that her smooth, succulent fanny was literally dripping in anticipation.

"God Stacy, you are so wet. I've never seen a woman flow so much."

Stacy giggled and twerked her hips. "Thank you. It's never taken much for me to cum, or even to squirt, and I'm so ready for you to make me come again and again. Just let me feel you inside and I'll be so happy."

"That'll make me so happy, too." He held his dick and guided it to collect the long drip of nectar hanging from her, then rubbed his cock head along her valley.

Stacy moaned and looked back at him, a flash of violet flame flicking in her eyes. Lawrence dismissed it as a trick of the light and pushed his cock into her pussy.

"Yessss..." she hissed in delight as she hauled her tits out of her dress. "Oh yes. Sing to me as you fuck me, Laurie."

He bit his bottom lip and quickly thought of a song. He was inside the girl of his dreams, and if she wanted him to sing, then he wasn't going to say no. Pushing her dress further up to expose more of her ass, he slapped her four times with each opening word of the song.

"One night with you..."

Stacy let a little squeal escape and tossed her head back.

"Is what I'm now praying for..."

Lawrence pushed in on the first beat, pulled out and smacked her ass on the second, then repeated the rhythm. He closed his eyes and let the music in his head wash over him. She was his baby blue eyes, she drove him crazy. So many songs that truly said how he felt about the woman he was now a part of, but Elvis sang them better than all that followed.

"The things we too could plan..."

Lucy, worried about Stacy, had been looking for her when she heard her brother's singing. She still had trouble reconciling the guy on stage in the pink jacket with her nerdy squawk pipe playing brother and the effect he had on her friend. She pushed open the gate to the yard.

"Laurie, there you are. Have you seen... Oh." Stacy had both hands bracing herself against the wall, hair stylishly dishevelled, delicious boobs swaying as her brother slowly ploughed her vagina. She tore her eyes away from the red-dressed beauty and stared evilly at her brother.

Lawrence returned her stare, shrugged, and kept singing and fucking in time. "My love's too strong to hide..."

"Isn't this great, Luce? Your brother is giving me his love, right where I want it. He's so good. I don't know where one orgasm finishes and another starts," Stacy panted.

"I... I... Stacey, how could you? He's my brother! You shouldn't be... Why are... Oh God... I have to..." Lucille turned and ran from the scene, the image of her brother's cock rhythmically thumping into Stacy's dripping pussy burnt into her retinas.

Stacy snorted and looked back at Lawrence. "Jealous bitch. She knows she can't have you, and it's tearing her up." She grabbed one tit and squeezed it hard. "Cum in me. Oh please, cum in me, Laurie. Give me your love."

Lawrence spanked her cheek extra hard and nodded. The interruption hadn't fazed him at all. Getting caught by his sister only added to his lust, and the green flash in her eyes, showing her obvious discomfort, was just a small payback for all the times she'd humiliated him.

"Would make my dream come true!" On the last word, he grabbed her hips and pulled himself deep into her vagina. He came. And came. And came, like he'd been waiting to re-release the ropes of cum he'd ejaculated over the years, jerking off to a forlorn hope.

Stacy screamed in delight as she felt his sperm pump into her, triggering the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. A wave of intense pleasure radiated out through her body from the sperm's impact point and crashed over her. She struggled to stay upright and pierced on his still hard cock, but her knees gave way and she slowly sank to the ground.

"OhGodthat'sgoodohGodthat'sgoodohfuckohfuckmorepleasemore..." she gibbered and curled into the foetal position on the ground, sperm dribbling out and pooling around her ass.

Lawrence knelt down and caressed her cheek, then slid his hand down to cup her boob. "Are you ok? Can I get you anything? That was great."

Stacy smiled wanly. "I'm so good, but I could do with a drink." She reached up and batted his still hard cock. "Lovely. Just water, please."

Lawrence kissed her boob, pulled up his pants and headed back to the bar.

"You finished?" Lucille confronted him, just inside the bar-room.

"Oh, hi sis. Oh yeah. I'm just getting Stace some water. Pretty hot work."

"Hmph. So she's still there. Ok. I think I need to have a chat with her."

"Well, take it easy. I don't know why, but she's really into me now."

"Yeah, I think I know why, and you'd better make it up to me later." She roughly pushed past him and went outside.

'She's still a bitch,' he thought, shaking his head. He didn't know why he had to 'make it up to her', just because he'd fucked her best friend, but he didn't care. Tonight was the best night of his life. He got a tall glass of cold water from the barman and went back out.

"Man, I don't know what you did to that girl, but her scream was something else," the doorman said, grinning. "I could tell it was because of a good thing, though. She could hardly walk when she left."

"She what? Left?"

"Yeah, the Mia chick found her, there were words, and they've both just left. Mia looked pissed, and the rabbit was barely in her dress as she staggered off. High five for breaking her pussy! Respect."

Lawrence slapped the offered hand and went to look for Stacy or Lucille, but neither was around. Sighing, he decided to drop the glass back inside and go home. He figured Stacy would hopefully be there, ready for another round.

"Better be quieter with Mom and Luce in the house," he said to himself, smiling. "God, she's a noisy fuck."

===

Lawrence took off his jacket and fell on his bed. He couldn't believe the number of people, especially women, who complimented him on his singing. His pocket was full of slips of paper with the phone numbers of those same women, many of whom had mocked him in high school. He didn't understand why, but the jacket and pants had certainly been good luck. He figured he probably could sleep with a different woman each night before he had to return to base and still have a few spares.

"Well," he said, cocking his fingers and pointing at the jacket, "that lady in the shop implied odd things could happen, but I'm not complaining. I'm not going to criticise what I don't understand."

He sat up and stripped to his briefs. A wash would be nice, but that meant going past his sister and his mom's room to the bathroom. Plus, he liked the sticky feeling from Stacy's vagina. The door to his dad's office was closed, so he left his slightly ajar and went to sleep. If Stacy came in, great.

===

"Mmph? Stace, that you?" mumbled Lawrence.

"Shhh..." came the response as he felt a body move under the covers of his single bed and spoon tight up to him. A small hand caressed his chest and slowly circled down to his stomach, then up. Light kisses dotted his back, her faint breathing music in his ears. He went to roll over to kiss her, but she slipped down to the end of his bed and pushed his legs apart. This was an unexpected pleasure, and he wasn't going to stop her from doing what he thought she was going to do. A series of kisses and a hand running up his inner thigh confirmed what he thought.

The girl ran her hand over his crotch, then flicked his dick out. One hand fondled his balls, the other lovingly stroked his shaft, and her palm rubbed over his tip. A sigh came from the blurry figure as her head lowered over him, hesitated, and then dropped.

"You are good. So good," he sighed. "I'm glad it's you cleaning me. I didn't want to do it myself."

The shadow didn't say anything, just slurped on his cock and gently squeezed his jewels. Her thumb and forefinger of her free hand circled his base and slowly slid up and down.

He thought this was an impossibly refined technique and looked up at the roof. 'Twice in one night. How good is this?' he thought as he felt her lips push through his pubes and him hitting the back of her throat. Lawrence tried to relax and just let her go, but again, the feeling was too good. He reached down under her chin and gently lifted her off his cock. She whimpered but nodded in agreement when he asked her to ride him.

Lawrence wished his curtains weren't so thick. They effectively blocked out any light from outside, so without his glasses, all he could see of the woman lowering herself onto him was a dark, shapely blur. She let out a hiss of contentment and slowly moved her hips back and forth when he had fully impaled her.

He also groaned in contentment. The fuck behind the bar had been intense, and this was as good, no, even better. Slow, sexy, Stacy. She knew how to work a cock. 'Round and 'round, up and down, one two three fuck, one two three go...

She put her hands on his chest and rocked, so his entire length moved through her pussy. Every time she pressed herself down, a moan escaped her beautiful mouth. Lawrence placed his hands on her hips and gently ran his fingers up and down her sides, making her squirm delightfully. He reached between her arms and rubbed her clit with one hand and gently squeezed her breast.