Amsterdam Bukakee Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following night my apartment entrance buzzer went. It was Thomas on the monitor saying 'can we start over?'

I said "yes I would like that" and buzzed him in.

I opened the apartment door as the elevator arrived, Thomas was standing there as provocatively dressed as I was on Sunday, equally I was now dressed in the freebie sarong from the Bukakee Club.

Thomas came over and gave me an affectionate body hug.

I didn't want to frighten him off again and thought how Bjorn had reassured me, I made some neat Indonesian green tea for us. We then sat together on the couch almost touching each talking with one leg crooked under the other presenting bare legs seductively to each other, my sarong had now fully exposed my leg and thigh Thomas's tight fitting shorts rode up to his crotch. He spontaneously pulled off his top invitingly and I started to massage his leg and thigh then caressed his now bulging crotch as he slid his hand under my sarong and started stroking my shaft. We leant over to and started to nibble each other's nipples, ears and lips then our tongues touched and pressed together.

We embraced each other with our warm partially naked bodies rubbing and pressing together and explored each other's body curvatures, hardness and crevasses in intimate detail which we found arousing. As I reached down to try and stroke him too he slipped his shorts off, I released my sarong we both sat their naked together as we stroked each other, we quickly became wet as we brought each other on not stopping until we had both copiously climaxed.

We froze as we relished coming out to each other this way then both stood up naked with throbbing erections, I led him to the bedroom and with a sweep of my hand invited him into my bed.

We lay their together embracing and fondling each other I encouraged him to roll onto his back as I straddled and positioning him with pillows and knees up lent over as I oiled both of us which he enjoyed too, unlike me he wasn't tense about what was going to happen. I pressed gently and firmly until we fully engaged and I touched him creating our first moment of mutual ecstasy.

Slowly I started undulating until I had a single continuous movement our ecstasy was now driving us as we both sought more and more ecstasy moments. I felt I was about to climax then did with a final lunge, as its pressure linger it was a wonderful moment then we parted.

We lay there until we had calmed down from our first sexual high together once relaxed changed positions. Thomas engaging quickly, entheausticly then athletically both of us reaching a vocal high as we shared the intensity of our rising ecstasies.

The dynamics were not what I expected for his first time so I asked him where he had learnt.

He explained at college his tennis coach told him he could be a great player but there was a price, that was it. Somebody reported them, the coach was kicked out, it was assumed Thomas was the whistleblower, he wasn't but nobody wanted to know him after that, he lost his love of tennis and ashamed of what had happened but still retained that urge. One night in town a visiting businessman from Thailand propositioned him, he accepted and found it was a way to fund his studies and satisfy him too.

Later he met Zac and his partner at a party, the Zac influence, they ended up back at Zac's apartment for a threesome. The night I met Thomas, Zac phoned him inviting him down to the bar where we were introduced. His confession knocked me for six but for the remainder of that night we played together entheausticly and now athletically.

As the morning sun streamed into my bedroom Thomas woke me getting out of bed to answer his phone which he had left up on the shelf and came back to bed. Now awake as I lay there he kneeled over me and engaged we were both still on a high from last night and athletically enjoyed this early morning naked romp. After we finished I lay back and looked up at his phone it was still lit-up; I asked.

"Did you just video us?"

Looking up at his phone he replied "no I streamed it live to a business friend who lives in Thailand, he paid $500 to watch us, its ok he can't copy it only watch it up to five times then it deletes."

He showed me the $500 transfer credit to his account explaining he ran up debts during the lockdown's, had to sell his Harley Davidson but still owes over 10,000 euros. Between the rising debt and being home alone for so long this was something he did to break the loneliness and found it was also a way to earn some money.

My phone pinged when I looked at it a $250 transfer credit had been made to my account. I asked is this what you did with Zac and his partner; he said.

"Threesomes are very popular."

I liked him; what the hell what's done is done and the only copy is now on the other side of the world so there would be no issues. We went for a shower like with Bjorn we had a lot of interactive fun.

As we dried each other off I saw his phone light-up above the shower screen, I looked at him as he said "part of the package" I asked was last night too?

"Yes it was."

I couldn't get angry it was just one of those life things. We had breakfast, dressed and left for work, I didn't mention anything to Zac about it other than Thomas had stayed the night with me, I cut him off in case he suggested we have a foursome.

Although, it might have been fun.

That afternoon I received a text from Bjorn saying Maurice the Bukakee Club Manager had given him two gratis invites to his new venture this weekend; a Sex College for Newbies and explained what it would entail. Did I want the invites as he was not available I could take my unsure friend so we both could learn together.

I replied saying I would ask him and forwarded the text to Thomas, two minutes later his reply said 'yes'.

As arranged Thomas came round that night and stayed over, we had a great night in, I watched his phone like a hawk and that it didn't light-up. That night as we played had a bit of erotic intrigue about it. The following morning after we had went our respective ways to work, sitting in the tram I heard my phone ping I looked another $250 transfer credit had been made to my account; I just smiled.

Friday Thomas joined us for afternoon beers after he finished at the hospital, when we were alone said; "His friend from Thailand, Jhayr, who for the past two days had watched us play together was over here on business and travelling up from Antwerp this afternoon. Wanted to meet us at my apartment for an overnight threesome until he catches his flight from Schiphol to Thailand tomorrow afternoon and will pay us $1,000."

I didn't know what to say so said 'ok'.

It was an all-nighter through to his taxi arriving at noon to take him to Schiphol, the stamina Jhayr had for someone of his age was impressive. As we said out goodbyes our phones pinged a transfer credit of $500 arrived in each of our accounts. We slept sound that afternoon through to the following morning with only a few intermissions that were played gratis, live to Jhayr on his flight home.

We arrived at the Amsterdam college for our pilot newbies course. Artwork on the college walls replicated, as only Dutch artists can do, life size sexual acts in interesting positions.

For the class we would only wear short knee length wraps with newbies orange piping and a black Skinny Bridge Sex College logo. The tutor would give us instructions through a discreet ear piece and video us, after editing a commentary would be added and we could view what we were doing correctly or could improve upon. There were to be six 15 minute video modules we were to do the first two today 'foreplay' and 'first encounter'.

Foreplay was what we did each night and kept anticipating his requirements it took us 60 minutes to obtain the required 10 minutes of video time. We had a break where we were given double shots of Indonesian green tea as we would have to rise to the occasion for module two 'first encounter'. That took us 90 minutes of filming, eventually he let us do our own thing which he congratulated us on. The other four modules would be done by other students.

Finished, we were going to try our luck in down town Amsterdam, we had showered and changed into our provocative apparel as Maurice came into the changing room, he asked.

"Could we help him, he had a special guest visiting the Club, a potential future investor, would we be prepared to entertain him?"

I asked how, Thomas said "I know."

Maurice smiled and said "but only if you want to, I will make it worth your while."

Now I knew, Thomas said how much.

Maurice said "yes for the two of you one of his fetishes is a brace of newbies."

We arrived in the atrium of the Bukakee Club dressed only in our short student college wraps, we immediately knew who he was, at six foot three inches built like a brick wall and American is not hard to pick out. He was sitting at a corner table alone watching what was going on. Thomas had already told me to follow his lead.

We went over to the Bukakee plinth and watched with our backs to him as two threesomes entertained us, another of his fetishes according to Maurice. Thomas put his arm round my back and his hand down my wrap fondling my butt in full view of our American friend.

We then did a slow walk around to club facilities ensuring we still retained his attention and stopped at one of the machine alcoves, it was a cross between a three person bike without wheels and a rocking horse. As our friend approached we stepped into the alcove.

He said "hi my friends call me Rocky; you guys ever used one of those things before."

Thomas said innocently in a hesitant voice "no this Club is all new to us, we wouldn't know what do you do on that thing, we just finished our first visit to the Newbie College next door" as he touched the orange piping on his wrap.

Rocky offered to show us how to use the machine but it would need the three of us to work it.

Thomas said "ok we would like that where would you want us to sit."

We hung up our wraps, I ended up sitting up front, Rocky behind me with Thomas behind him, Rocky had insisted on oiling us which really brought a smile to his face and ours. I was to work the speed controller, Karl had showed me a trick, although we were all partially engaged, I spiked the power then braked. We all closed up as we fully engaged, Rocky was a big guy in more than one sense, talk about a rush as he tapped my P spot, I squirted, more residual than new.

I slowly cranked the machine up steadily increasing its speed, as I felt Rocky start to cum I slowed the machine down, then slowly speeded it up again, before long we were all vocal maybe not in harmony but getting there. I could feel the sweat from Rocky as he pressed on my back, Karl's tuition was really paying off, this time I let it go full way to climax. It felt like Rocky unloaded half a gallon as it came in and I could hear it squirt back onto him.

We clambered down from the machine with as much dignity as exhaustion would allow. Rocky was a happy man so were we. Returning to Rocky's table exhausted, he couldn't stop talking about it being his best rush ever, must admit it was for me too.

We had a couple of beers and another Indonesian tea before going to a cabin with a massive undulating water bed for a threesome. Our all night fun with Jhayr had honed our teamwork which Rocky appreciated.

We slept on the train home and went straight to bed the alarm waking us in the morning. A message was waiting for us on our phone's from Maurice saying before Rocky caught the redeye flight back to the States said he was going to approve the investment.

After that weekend a work Monday was very boring.

Bjorn visited my apartment the following weekend as agreed he insisted we both entertained him, apart from buying us a very upmarket meal, left both of us two Swedish thousand Crown notes, apparently this amount is tax deductible in Sweden.

The following Wednesday Maurice messaged us asking would we be interested in selling him the Asian marketing rights for the first two Sex College module video's that we participated in and also participate in the remaining four modules. He has a partner called Jhayr in Thailand who would like to market them, Asian's love watching European's fuck each other.

He offered 500 euro's each per module, payable up front in addition he would have Bjorn also transfer 5,000 euros each for helping him secure his investment from Rocky. We agreed, an hour later our phones pinged a 5,000 and 3,000 euro transfer credit each into our accounts.

During the following Friday beers we received a message arrived from Bjorn 'Would we be interested in helping facilitate investments for Maurice's new club venture in Paris?'

©outed943shorteroticstories

12